Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official FH Cotto-Margarito II Sig Bet Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86

Okay, so yall asked for it...here it goes!...the official Cotto/Margarito sig bet thread. It doesn't matter how your chosen fighter wins as long as he wins...Im sure that will save some asses if/when it gets down to the wire, lol. As history shows me, the winner gets TOTAL CONTROL of the loser's Signature for 1 month. So yeah, bet carefully laugh.gif (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)

For example, if I bet on Cotto and he won, then the person that I bet against would have a pic/gif on their sig for a month, and it would probably be a pic of something in this neighborhood...

...or a bit more embarrassing dntknw.gif

I already have a few takers as far as their picks for the fight, so you can call out whoever you want to bet against. Thanks to JONdaCON817 for the Cotto/Margarito II thread, here are a list of the current takers:

My ass (Cshel86) - The East LA Toilet Floater/Home Depot Hurricane (Margarito)
Gravytrain - Cotto
Checkleft - Margarito
PColeman28 - Cotto
Method - Margarito
BoxingStill#1 - Margarito
Streetlion1 - Cotto
BGv2.0 - Cotto
Big Slim Sweet - Cotto
King Eugene - Cotto
Kyle The Spinks Fan - Margarito
The Fonz - Cotto
Wolterb - Margarito
XXXXX- Cotto
MrGrover - Margarito
Lil-Lightsout - Cotto
BoxingEinstein - Cotto
Jack1000 - Cotto
EAlbian - Margarito
Mean Mister Mustard - ???
Caneman - ???
JONdaCON817 - Cotto
Plah - Cotto

*All other takers, please let your picks be known....PLEASE, and I say PLEASE, do not directly reply to this initial post, use the "add reply" button...I would hate to slow down the bandwith of the site. As we all see, the roster is pretty deep, so let's not fuck this up with inactivity...especially during the build-up and the official thread that Jack posts on fight night. I want to see spirits being broken between rounds and some "in your face" bragging to make it all worth it!

Call out your FH opponent and post the pic or gif, if that person accepts the challenge, then I will update this thread with the ALL of the challenges, a few days before the fight. Please be sure that the pic or gif isn't too big, if so, then please resize it to a reasonable size or let me know. We can have fun with this, but as we all know, rules are rules, so here they are...

1. Losers' Signatures/Avatars should not be racist, threatening, discriminating, or obscene to the community.

2. Staff reserves the right to edit any Signature/Avatar that is racist, discriminating, threatening, or promotes hate-speech.

3. Cshel's rule: If you lose a sig bet, then you MUST post for at least 21 out of 30/31 days so everybody can see your "new sig" laugh.gif Dont be a sore ass loser when losing a bet, then disappear for 30/31 days! Not cool...
Plah
Man this is some funny shit. I rarely post but I'm always reading every thread and all. I pick Cotto by UD. Don't know who to call out tho. Lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (Plah @ Oct 23 2011, 07:23 PM) *
Man this is some funny shit. I rarely post but I'm always reading every thread and all. I pick Cotto by UD. Don't know who to call out tho. Lol

Gotcha! We will see who accepts the challenge!
Fitz
Yeah good luck with most of those guys participating.

The fun part of sig bets is that when posters post, people get to look at the sigs and AV's. But it seems a little pointless when barely any of those names post, no?

I think most of the people who will be participating may be the junk of 2011, at least they will now have an AV or sig now to colour themselves up a little bit.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 23 2011, 07:45 PM) *

The fun part of sig bets is that when posters post, people get to look at the sigs and AV's. But it seems a little pointless when barely any of those names post, no?

I think most of the people who will be participating may be the junk of 2011, at least they will now have an AV or sig now to colour themselves up a little bit.

Well this fight is sig bet worthy, so I wont let it go down the drain. However, I wont exert too much energy into making guys participate. Dang Fitz, dont be such a "parade-pisser"! laugh.gif
JONdaCON817
I'm betting on Cotto. Me vs you Cshel! Come on with it! Muahaha. This is really a toss up but I hope Cotto beats the brakes off that cheating Bastard. Lol
JONdaCON817
Who was it raving about Cottos eyebrows? They should bet that tweezed eyebrow pic. Lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 23 2011, 08:17 PM) *
I'm betting on Cotto. Me vs you Cshel! Come on with it! Muahaha. This is really a toss up but I hope Cotto beats the brakes off that cheating Bastard. Lol

I will light a candle, say a prayer, and end my night with some coke & bacardi...so I will sleep on my decision until the fight gets closer! laugh.gif Damn Jon just called me out! I cant go out like a little biotch, and I got too much on the line! You almost have yourself a bet! Dammit Jon!!!
bnoles4life
This is cool as a fan. I don't know who to call out either.....my heart says Cotto, but my head and more importantly, my desire not to have some funky shit on my sig, says Tony.

Margacheato!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 23 2011, 08:37 PM) *
This is cool as a fan. I don't know who to call out either.....my heart says Cotto, but my head and more importantly, my desire not to have some funky shit on my sig, says Tony.

Margacheato!!!

Cool! We will get down to the challenges soon. Hell, just call somebody out! They will find out one way or another, I will make sure of that, lol.

QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 23 2011, 08:19 PM) *
Who was it raving about Cottos eyebrows? They should bet that tweezed eyebrow pic. Lol

Haaaaa!!! Im trying to remember who the hell it was, Im gonna have to go back and check!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 24 2011, 12:45 PM) *

laugh.gif

Cshel86
If it isn't Ollie the mighty co-signer!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 24 2011, 04:08 PM) *
If it isn't Ollie the mighty co-signer!

That's me dude.

Better take me off the list, I'm not sure I want to post 21 days out of 30 regardless of if I win or lose.
Cshel86
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 23 2011, 11:11 PM) *
That's me dude.

Better take me off the list, I'm not sure I want to post 21 days out of 30 regardless of if I win or lose.

Thats cool. If you wanna be a smart ass, then do yourself a solid and find somewhere else to do it. Thanks
Hops
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 24 2011, 03:11 AM) *
That's me dude.

Coward!!!

I'll take Floyd. You take Pac. Deal?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 24 2011, 04:15 PM) *
Thats cool. If you wanna be a smart ass, then do yourself a solid and find somewhere else to do it. Thanks

Mate I'm not trying to be a smart ass. Just stating that I don't think I want to be on the list. In all fairness as of recently this isn't my main board anymore but I do/will stop by in a while to check things out.

Just pointing out that it might not be great to be on the list as I couldn't fulfill part of the contract, my guess is that's all Fitz was saying as well but who knows for sure with that whack job laugh.gif

AND I've been very careful to use no profanity, racism or anything else that are now in the rules in my reply.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Hops @ Oct 24 2011, 04:17 PM) *
Coward!!!

I'll take Floyd. You take Pac. Deal?

You and I both know that YOU would never take that deal, haha.
Cshel86
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 23 2011, 11:23 PM) *
Mate I'm not trying to be a smart ass. Just stating that I don't think I want to be on the list. In all fairness as of recently this isn't my main board anymore but I do/will stop by in a while to check things out.

Just pointing out that it might not be great to be on the list as I couldn't fulfill part of the contract, my guess is that's all Fitz was saying as well but who knows for sure with that whack job laugh.gif

AND I've been very careful to use no profanity, racism or anything else that are now in the rules in my reply.

I can live with that...I just used the names and replies from the prior Cotto/Margarito thread and posted 'em here. Cool, I may have taken it over the top a bit.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 24 2011, 04:37 PM) *
I can live with that...I just used the names and replies from the prior Cotto/Margarito thread and posted 'em here. Cool, I may have taken it over the top a bit.

No worries, in order to get a more accurate update of who wants to take up sig bets at FH you might just want to throw it open. A good way it's been done in the past is check out a few Cotto/Marg threads and see which members have had abit of banter about the fight and then maybe offer it up to both of them. As I say that's the way it's been done in the past and it's thrown up some great sig bets and some great pre-fight smack talk.

For sig bets as well as dudes get hyped up, I personally would allow a little latitude on the smack talk side. Just ask yourself would you rather be Steve Smoger or Joe Cortez? laugh.gif In other words let particpants fight.

The 21 days rule I actually think is a good thing which is why I asked to be withdrawn because I'm not sure if I could honor that side of it. Best check out who will stick to it coz that's the most fun part about the sigs.

I hate to keep harping on about the past but I promise you this board had the BEST sig bets ever, and the best sig threads but you just gotta let the guys express themselves a lil, haha.
Hops
Yeah. In the previous sig bets, each pair has a history together... or sort of relationship. The only dumbfuck member who bet with another he has no history with was Torvix2000. And that's after ducking Fitz who's desperately calling him out... in vain.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Hops @ Oct 24 2011, 04:59 PM) *
Yeah. In the previous sig bets, each pair has a history together... or sort of relationship. The only dumbfuck member who bet with another he has no history with was Torvix2000. And that's after ducking Fitz who's desperately calling him out... in vain.

I truly believe in this life or the next Fitz will get him laugh.gif

That was the greatest sig bet I never saw. LOL
Fitz
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 24 2011, 10:53 AM) *
Well this fight is sig bet worthy, so I wont let it go down the drain. However, I wont exert too much energy into making guys participate. Dang Fitz, dont be such a "parade-pisser"! laugh.gif

Sorry, just being realistic. Most guys aren't posting though, lol.

By the way, what email address did I use when you sent me the gif months ago? I made an email account because mine closed, but can't remember the email account I used, lol.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 24 2011, 12:53 AM) *
Sorry, just being realistic. Most guys aren't posting though, lol.

By the way, what email address did I use when you sent me the gif months ago? I made an email account because mine closed, but can't remember the email account I used, lol.

I believe the 488 address you gave me an error message, from what I remember.
mgrover
is mrgrover me? if not put me down for margacheato
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 23 2011, 10:23 PM) *
In all fairness as of recently this isn't my main board anymore but I do/will stop by in a while to check things out.

Dammit Ollie, don't tell me you've also migrated to the Ivy League forums?!

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 25 2011, 04:57 AM) *
Dammit Ollie, don't tell me you've also migrated to the Ivy League forums?!

Nah mate I'm not that clever, just followin the crowd.

Lately it seems like it's seems like these boards are like the Titanic and everybody's rushing for the lifeboats (or being thrown overboard) laugh.gif
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Fuck Cotto, War Margarito bitches!!!!!!!!!
Cshel86
Uh ohhhh!!! It's a fuckin' war! Bring it bitches!!! I had enough Bacardi last night and Im ready! JON, Im ready when you are!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 25 2011, 12:24 PM) *
Uh ohhhh!!! It's a fuckin' war! Bring it bitches!!! I had enough Bacardi last night and Im ready! JON, Im ready when you are!

See now that's the spirit!
Spyder
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 24 2011, 09:50 AM) *
I believe the 488 address you gave me an error message, from what I remember.

Damn dude, are you really posting dudes email addy's in the open forum?
Fitz
I'm getting spammed...... cray.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Spyder @ Oct 25 2011, 10:41 AM) *
Damn dude, are you really posting dudes email addy's in the open forum?

He must dislike Fitz for some reason.
Cshel86
Fuuuuuuck! My bad Fitz! I read it and responded so damn quick! Let me fix it...I dont believe either of the shitty addresses work anyway, but damn, dumb on my end no2.gif ...

UPDATE: Guess I really owe ya one now! FUCK!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.