Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Thread For Willy Wonka Fans Only!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Jack 1000
There are certain movies that are pure gold and withstand the test of time, so let's talk about one of my favorites of all time Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory! I consider myself a good authority on this film and have probably seen it about 50 times! I know the lyrics to ALL of the Oompa Loompa songs for each of the kids!!!! LOL!!!!!! Among many other tidbits, so discuss away!!!!!

I think this thread will get the non-boxing general section moving!!! Just like the Great Glass Wonkavator. Remember that an elevator can only go up and down, but the Wonkavator can go back-ways, and front-ways, and square-ways, and side-ways, and any other ways that you can think of!!!! LOL!

Jack
Romulus9
A classic.

When compared to that abortion of a remake, with Johnny Depp of all people in the lead, the brilliance of the original is even more certain.

Sadly, I look at our world and realize that the society has just become a bunch of Veruca Salts.
Cshel86
STEVENSKI
I want what Gene Wilder was on making the movie. The boat scene always makes me laugh.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I personally prefer the classic alternative:

"Charlie's in her Chocolate Factory." laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.