Who wins this one?
Romulus9
Sharmba KO 1

Bank it.
Big Slim Sweet
Demarcus KO 1.

Done and done.
STEVENSKI
They are both Mayweather leftovers. This fight has no meaning as they both lost to Floyd already.
Mean Mister Mustard
Two quick and mobile southpaws with a lot of experience=Technical feast.

I'd give the edge to Mitchell, simply because he had more of a warrior's edge than Corley, who far too often in big fights seemed to tell himself that he wasn't going to win, and preferred to just do enough to remain competitive.
MissBigguns
lol I dont care who wuld win this fight and I dont think anyone does. Nether man was more then a b fighter at best. mr. mustard did you say this wuld be a technichal feast? more like a sexual feast. hehehe. I know Id like to spred these meaty drumsticks and welcom ether of these too brothas into my wet salmon patch. Oooooooh. Demarcis is like a pretty wessley snipes with his dark choclate skin. Sharmbay was more like a mint choclate, hehehe.
Sistas can I get a Amen?
for reals though Sharmaby probly had the better carer overal so Id have to say he wuld win most likely by dicison. and a boring one at that. but I wuldnt be bored watching. hehehe.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (MissBigguns @ Oct 25 2011, 12:19 AM) *
lol I dont care who wuld win this fight and I dont think anyone does. Nether man was more then a b fighter at best. mr. mustard did you say this wuld be a technichal feast? more like a sexual feast. hehehe. I know Id like to spred these meaty drumsticks and welcom ether of these too brothas into my wet salmon patch. Oooooooh. Demarcis is like a pretty wessley snipes with his dark choclate skin. Sharmbay was more like a mint choclate, hehehe.
Sistas can I get a Amen?
for reals though Sharmaby probly had the better carer overal so Id have to say he wuld win most likely by dicison. and a boring one at that. but I wuldnt be bored watching. hehehe.

LOL!

leonthegee
I dont know how ive lived this long without this fight.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (MissBigguns @ Oct 25 2011, 03:19 PM) *
Sistas can I get a Amen?

Please stop I feel violated.

Your meaty drumsticks sound like they would have a fair bit of fat & gristle to gnaw through before getting to the white meat tubby.
wolterb

^idk why but this is the image that comes to mind whenever i read steven skis input lol

i never liked mitchell. his style is over confident and he always eats punches he would not have to, and when he does throw, his stance is usually all fucked up on account of his style so his punches never meet their potential power. he would pry win against chop chop but i hate to say that.
so, for my own satisfaction, demarcus is competitive but losing on the scorecards when, suddenly, mitchell's knee breaks and chop chop shoots him to the moon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.