Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Canelo attacks solis over a girl
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
checkleft
http://www.boxingscene.com/archie-solis-sa...er-woman--45340

So story is out, and it seems that Canelo, 154 pounder, attacked and injured solis, 108 pounder, forcing him to withdraw from his fight. All of this over a girl it seems, solis camp says they are filing criminal charges due to the extent of the injuries(broken jaw and tooth). Any thoughts on this?

My opinion is he is risking a lot by pulling a stunt like this.
BoxingEinstein

SMH...Pussy can be a mans worst down fall.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Oct 25 2011, 10:41 PM) *

Cant argue with that dntknw.gif Now Canelo claims that it was one of his brothers that beat up Solis, not him. Either way, its a dumb situation thats hardly worth going down for. Now everybody's story is getting mixed up, lol!
Romulus9
Kicking somebody's ass over a girl is a hell of a lot better than slapping a girl around.
Mean Mister Mustard
I think some people have it right; is it possible that Canelo is on something that is making him go nuts?
gravytrain
i really hope Canelo isn't trying to say it wasn't him because i doubt there's a lot of redheaded and freckled faced Mexicans. dude needs to come clean
HazConvictedFelonMane
We don't beat up on guys over a chick, we beat the chick. LMAO. Haters, have fun.
checkleft
Yea I don't see how Canelo gets out of this, it was at a training area and solis brother and other people from the camp were there..
BGv2.0
First HUGE telling chink in the armor!

If you are in the position this dude is in and you get yourself involved in some nonsense over a woman....all that popularity he has with the women....

I see a Tyson-Like prison sentence somewhere down the line if they do not real him in!

Hittman25
Bullshit! Canelo hardly takes risks in the ring and then he does some shit like that! I hope whatever he may expiernece in the after math of this makes him want to prove some thing in the ring because even though i like canelo i hate the way he just sticks and moves and maybe goes on the attack three times in the round!
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Oct 25 2011, 10:41 PM) *

The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 25 2011, 10:55 PM) *
I think some people have it right; is it possible that Canelo is on something that is making him go nuts?

Roid Rager? Perhaps... There does seem to be some NEW undetectable PED out there that guys may be using.
Cshel86
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Oct 25 2011, 11:02 PM) *
i really hope Canelo isn't trying to say it wasn't him because i doubt there's a lot of redheaded and freckled faced Mexicans. dude needs to come clean

laugh.gif

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Oct 26 2011, 10:08 AM) *
Roid Rager? Perhaps... There does seem to be some NEW undetectable PED out there that guys may be using.

Roid rage? I doubt it. The only PEDs injected into these guy's brains nowadays are nice paydays...a freakin' check. What does it do? It gives them the edge over a normal person that would've been involved in this situation. It makes them stronger, and enables them to believe that they can just stick anybody into the situation and hide from it. When all the smoke clears, the power of that money gives off nothing more than a placebo effect and they end up screwing themselves. Typical though...
wolterb

lol...youd be surprised.
alot of irish flipped sides when america went to war with mexico for territory and the latin gene pool has never been the same lol
zucrates

Have you ever seen his brother it might be a family gene they might look a like dntknw.gif
bnoles4life
Yep....I see Canelo has made it to Chap. 6, "Let's throw it all away for a woman and do it in front of witnesses to boot" of the self-help book, "How to derail your boxing career, and look good doing it."

Just wait 'til he hits Chap. 8, "The Edwin Valero manifesto".
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Oct 26 2011, 10:07 AM) *

Mike Tyson

Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 26 2011, 07:27 PM) *
Yep....I see Canelo has made it to Chap. 6, "Let's throw it all away for a woman and do it in front of witnesses to boot" of the self-help book, "How to derail your boxing career, and look good doing it."

Just wait 'til he hits Chap. 8, "The Edwin Valero manifesto".

Dammit man! He's already on Chapter 6? Whats Chapter 1-5?
Hotsauce
that must have been some good ass pussy
Cshel86
I mean damn, Canelo's young, he's a damn near famous fighter, and he's making some decent money nowadays...there's plenty of women out there! Im still not sure if it was him or his brother that was directly involved, but damn, thats some frivilous mess to have attached to your name. Nobody fights over women anymore, at least I dont think so...

If it aint the wife, dont risk your life dntknw.gif
MaxPayne
Haha, I guess it's easy to forget that he's barely out of his teens and probably still has some of that adolescent rage when it comes to this sort of thing. It's an unfortunate situation because the last thing I want is for a promising young Mexican fighter to have their career derailed by a situation like this. If it went down south of the border, it'll get swept under the rug by the authorities. As I understand it, one of Canelo's biggest fans is Carlos Slim Helu, who by some accounts is the wealthiest man in the world.
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Oct 27 2011, 11:24 AM) *
Haha, I guess it's easy to forget that he's barely out of his teens and probably still has some of that adolescent rage when it comes to this sort of thing. It's an unfortunate situation because the last thing I want is for a promising young Mexican fighter to have their career derailed by a situation like this. If it went down south of the border, it'll get swept under the rug by the authorities. As I understand it, one of Canelo's biggest fans is Carlos Slim Helu, who by some accounts is the wealthiest man in the world.

I didn't take into account that he's still 21, lol. He better let that adolescent rage bullcrap ride, or else he's gonna find himself in a place he really doesn't wanna be. A place that he will have to take on all comers of all shapes and sizes...possibly over honey buns and his main course at lunch laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 27 2011, 10:37 AM) *
I didn't take into account that he's still 21, lol. He better let that adolescent rage bullcrap ride, or else he's gonna find himself in a place he really doesn't wanna be. A place that he will have to take on all comers of all shapes and sizes...possibly over honey buns and his main course at lunch laugh.gif

Don't forget his "cornbread", either.

"You gon' eat yo' co'nebread?"
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 29 2011, 08:26 AM) *
Don't forget his "cornbread", either.

"You gon' eat yo' co'nebread?"

Hahahaha!!!
Cshel86
Now that I think about this Canelo situation...it reminded me of Matt Remillard...

HARTFORD, Conn. -- Pro boxer Matt Remillard is facing a five-year prison sentence after pleading no contest to beating a man with a baseball bat in Connecticut last year.

The 25-year-old featherweight from Manchester entered the plea to first-degree assault Tuesday in Hartford Superior Court. He is set to be sentenced Nov. 29.

State police say Remillard pummeled Jordan Evans with a baseball bat in July 2010 in Marlborough in a fight over a woman both men had dated. Three other people were arrested.

The Hartford Courant reports that Evans suffered a fractured skull, eye socket and hand.

Remillard was ranked in the top 5 in major boxing organizations earlier this year and held the NABF and NABO titles until losing his first fight as a professional last March to Mikey Garcia in Atlantic City, N.J. His record is 23-1.

(ESPN article)
checkleft
Haha chavez Jr dressed up as Canelo punching solis for Halloween.
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 2 2011, 03:41 PM) *
Haha chavez Jr dressed up as Canelo punching solis for Halloween.

Thought I was only one that found that funny laugh.gif
checkleft
That wig was ridiculous Haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.