Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kell Brook on the Ward vs. Froch undercard
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cheesey1
Kell Brook's going to be on the undercard of the Ward / Froch clash. No idea who he's fighting, but the story's on BoxRec.
Cshel86
I guess we'll get to see him in action!
kingknockout
who is this dude everyone is speaking of?
bosco
QUOTE (kingknockout @ Oct 30 2011, 03:19 PM) *
who is this dude everyone is speaking of?

He's a sturdy undefeated welter weight from the UK and he's really good. He's after Amir Khan
checkleft
Another strong welterweight? Ima have to check it out
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 30 2011, 01:26 PM) *
I guess we'll get to see him in action!

Hopefully it's against somenone good. I checked Boxrec again, but no update and on a slightly different topic I noticed that Boxrec moved Floyd from no. 1 Welterweight, which I don't understand. Before the Ortiz match Mayweather was 2nd due to inactivity, fine, but after the Ortiz fight he got moved to no. 1. Not sure why they changed the ranking again before Pacquaio/Marquez, but it looks like BoxRec is giving Pacquaio a consolation prize since his ppv's consistently trail Mayweather's....
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 31 2011, 10:01 AM) *
Hopefully it's against somenone good. I checked Boxrec again, but no update and on a slightly different topic I noticed that Boxrec moved Floyd from no. 1 Welterweight, which I don't understand. Before the Ortiz match Mayweather was 2nd due to inactivity, fine, but after the Ortiz fight he got moved to no. 1. Not sure why they changed the ranking again before Pacquaio/Marquez, but it looks like BoxRec is giving Pacquaio a consolation prize since his ppv's consistently trail Mayweather's....

Okay cool. From the sound of it, he's gonna be on the televised portion of the undercard...hopefully.
checkleft
I saw a couple of his clips, liking his style. Jabs well, and seems to have good power. He rattled ndou a lot and had him out on his feet towards the 12th, a guy Canelo and Cotto couldnt hurt.
Cshel86
Well in this case, Khan may just want to take a fight with him at WW to get acclimated to the weight. I wouldn't rule this one out now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.