Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: There are a lot of things boxing just doesn't need.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Romulus9
Son of a bitch.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
You are 100% correct about this. I remember back in 05, when he tried this comeback the 1st time, and he was getting tagged by Billy Zumbrun. I believe he was out on his feet at one point late in the fight, but he somehow ended up getting the decision. He looked old, slow, and washed up. Exactly how a fighter his age should look, which means they shouldn't be fighting. Thankfully, he hasn't had a match in over 3 years. This might indicate he's just doing this for publicity. One can only hope because you don't this guy to end up like Meldrick Taylor. If he didn't want to fight Lewis back in 92, I don't get how he wants to fight either Klitschko now. It's a shame, but hopefully he'll be smart.
Cshel86

Dammit man! C'mon Bowe, just let it go! Its obvious that Holyfield is still "Bret Favring" it and willing to die in the ring, but this has to stop somewhere no2.gif I didn't know that Bowe fought just 3 years ago, but to come back to fight the Klitz bros??? Im just convinced at this point that this guy just needs a check, or hell...he may just want to do it for the love of the sport. Hmmm, nah, he probably needs a check! laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 31 2011, 09:06 PM) *

Dammit man! C'mon Bowe, just let it go! Its obvious that Holyfield is still "Bret Favring" it and willing to die in the ring, but this has to stop somewhere no2.gif I didn't know that Bowe fought just 3 years ago, but to come back to fight the Klitz bros??? Im just convinced at this point that this guy just needs a check, or hell...he may just want to do it for the love of the sport. Hmmm, nah, he probably needs a check! laugh.gif

+1

Not only does he need a check, apparently he wants one attached to a thorough ass-whippin'!
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 31 2011, 10:14 PM) *
+1

Not only does he need a check, apparently he wants one attached to a thorough ass-whippin'!

Hey, thats what these guys do it for! Lol
thehype
Yet another supposed comeback for Bowe. SMH.
Cshel86
Hopefully, Bowe just getting some air time to talk shit will be as bad as it gets, but for some reason, I believe he's gonna try to go through with this. Bowe was the man in his day, but some things should be put to rest for good. I wouldn't be surprised to see this travesty get inked in the next few months.
Romulus9
QUOTE (thehype @ Oct 31 2011, 10:24 PM) *
Yet another supposed comeback for Bowe. SMH.

I know the boxing commissioner of my state very well.

If he gives Bowe a license, we're gonna sit down and have a nice long chat.
mrchitown
That advisor of his, needs to be muzzled. He shouldn't be gassin Bowe up like that. I hope this is some type of move just to get Bowe some publicity. He'd get put down like an old senile dog if he fought the Klitschko bros.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Oct 31 2011, 09:28 PM) *
I know the boxing commissioner of my state very well.

If he gives Bowe a license, we're gonna sit down and have a nice long chat.

The Association of Boxing Commissions (ABC) should be informed about this immediately. Every delegate should be prepared to vote a loud a resounding NO to any boxing license for Riddick Bowe!

Jack
leonthegee
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 31 2011, 06:14 PM) *
+1

Hes just starving. Somebody by him a cheeseburger or something. Maybe a piece of cake. He admitted that cake is what ruined his carreer the first time. Maybe it will ruin his carreer the third time before it even gets started.
Cshel86
No more old men in the ring!...especially if we haven't seen you in years!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.