Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tony Lebedev weigh in
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
bnoles4life
Hope James remembers he's over there to snatch that title and NOT to smash the plethora of sexy Russian chicks over there. LOL.
Cshel86
Hope he doesn't get smashed over there with all that damn trash talking! We might see him on a milk carton if he goes too far with it laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 3 2011, 03:52 PM) *
Hope he doesn't get smashed over there with all that damn trash talking! We might see him on a milk carton if he goes too far with it laugh.gif

+1. I've been to Russia, TWICE and while I enjoyed myself, it always had the feel of you can get fucked up 'round this next corner.

Baaaaaaad chicks though. I mean, something TERRIBLE.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 3 2011, 05:26 PM) *
+1. I've been to Russia, TWICE and while I enjoyed myself, it always had the feel of you can get fucked up 'round this next corner.

Baaaaaaad chicks though. I mean, something TERRIBLE.

I wouldn't doubt it man, those dudes always have the straight face on and hoping that you slip up. Thats just like any city, state, country, whatever...you make the wrong turn or cut the wrong corner, you may not live to tell about shit...hell they may send you back to your people in a body cast, just as an example.

Im sure the women are amazing over! But if there are just as many men out there that are ready to fuck you up just because, then you may wanna learn how to glance laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 3 2011, 05:33 PM) *
I wouldn't doubt it man, those dudes always have the straight face on and hoping that you slip up. Thats just like any city, state, country, whatever...you make the wrong turn or cut the wrong corner, you may not live to tell about shit...hell they may send you back to your people in a body cast, just as an example.

Im sure the women are amazing over! But if there are just as many men out there that are ready to fuck you up just because, then you may wanna learn how to glance laugh.gif

For the most part, they're (Russian dudes) are cool. However, there are some (like any place) that don't think too kindly of foreigners gettin' w/ their chicks. The recurring theme was chicks that were into foreigners (especially, bruhs), were generally thought of as whores. That being said, we went to more than a few spots where shit was cool. We partied good, but NOT hard. I don't get fucked up in the U.S. and sure as shit wasn't gonna get blitzed in Russia.

All in all, a great time and checked Russia off my dick's "Bucket List" w/o having to be maimed in order to make it happen. LOL.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 3 2011, 07:58 PM) *
For the most part, they're (Russian dudes) are cool. However, there are some (like any place) that don't think too kindly of foreigners gettin' w/ their chicks. The recurring theme was chicks that were into foreigners (especially, bruhs), were generally thought of as whores. That being said, we went to more than a few spots where shit was cool. We partied good, but NOT hard. I don't get fucked up in the U.S. and sure as shit wasn't gonna get blitzed in Russia.

All in all, a great time and checked Russia off my dick's "Bucket List" w/o having to be maimed in order to make it happen. LOL.

Hahahaha!!! I completely understand man! Im wondering how the Toney looks at 199 lbs since he was going to "come in under 200 lbs" laugh.gif Toney is a fool!
checkleft
Hopefully they make a fool out of lebedev just like they did with green. I mean he was in a competitive fight with a terribly out of shape and shot Roy. If tony comes the least bit sharp I don't doubt he dominates
BigFightFan
Does anyone know if this fight is going to be televised be televised? I hope Toney wins this fight because guys like Arreola need a fight against someone like Toney before fighting the Klitchko's again.
GinJapan
Man....James is looking BAD!!! Slow, off balance.... Come on Lights Out!!
GinJapan
The combination of age, weight loss, and the long layoff certainly caught
up with James. Shutout so far...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.