Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO@10:15PM (ET)/7:15PM (PT)-Angulo vs. Kirkland-SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
For all on-going and post fight reactions to the Angulo-Kirkland fight. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator

gbh32001
Let' start the spoiler...5 hours to go..
Round 1: Angulo start fast and strong. Tagged Kirkland with a good righthand followed by a measured left cross to the head. Kirkland unfazed, stepback to the side, feint and throw a left straight to the Jaw of Angulo..WOW another right hand,left hand and upper cut followed by a barrage of punches..That's it!The ref step in to rescue Angulo who was surprised and cover up himself dizzy...Winner Kirkland first round TKO... thumbsup_anim.gif
Sunni6Killer
Angulo by KO in the 5th.
BoxingStill#1
Does anyone have weigh in pics?
Cshel86

BoxingEinstein

I CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT!!!!!!!!!......This battle should be called...."Last Man Standing" or "You Got Knocked The Fuck Out"
C.Alarid1
ANGULO ALL THE WAY!!!! After he knocks out Kirkland, he's going to go knock out Canelo. After that, he's going to KO the winner of Cotto vs. Margarito. DO THIS PERRO!!!!
Praximo
Kirkland better not pull a Cintron by jabbing and clinging all night just to win rounds. So good thing he's a come forward fighter hehe.

Angulo wins 3rd rnd TKO
Cshel86
QUOTE (Praximo @ Nov 5 2011, 07:27 PM) *
Kirkland better not pull a Cintron by jabbing and clinging all night just to win rounds. So good thing he's a come forward fighter hehe.

Angulo wins 3rd rnd TKO

laugh.gif If Kirkland decides to jab and clinch, then that would be something new! Lol!
HazConvictedFelonMane
Looking forward to a barnburner, Hope I don't get disappointed.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Nov 5 2011, 07:57 PM) *
Looking forward to a barnburner, Hope I don't get disappointed.

Hell, it's worth it just to see those hot Corona ring girls!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 5 2011, 10:25 PM) *
Hell, it's worth it just to see those hot Corona ring girls!!!

+1

Dammit man, +1!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2011, 10:27 PM) *
+1

Dammit man, +1!

I'm going between both fights, but the Quillin vs. McEwan bout looks pretty good.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Nov 5 2011, 10:34 PM) *
I'm going between both fights, but the Quillin vs. McEwan bout looks pretty good.

Im trying to make sure I dont miss anything with this Bute/Johnson fight so I can stop recording it. I see Quillin's ugly box fade though! laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2011, 09:36 PM) *
Im trying to make sure I dont miss anything with this Bute/Johnson fight so I can stop recording it. I see Quillin's ugly box fade though! laugh.gif

LOL...I know...I thought I was watching the '88 Olympics!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 5 2011, 10:39 PM) *
LOL...I know...I thought I was watching the '88 Olympics!!!

Hahahaha!!! He got a Boosie cut!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2011, 09:43 PM) *
Hahahaha!!! He got a Boosie cut!

Something you'd see on the streets of Kingston (Patois accent)!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 5 2011, 10:45 PM) *
Something you'd see on the streets of Kingston (Patois accent)!!!

Lmao! That stoppage was a bit early, but McEwan wasn't doing shit after he walked into that hook. Quick stoppage, but what can we do?
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2011, 09:53 PM) *
Lmao! That stoppage was a bit early, but McEwan wasn't doing shit after he walked into that hook. Quick stoppage, but what can we do?

yes...the Ref spared us from more of the pitty pat, clinch expose'
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2011, 09:53 PM) *

I'm bouncing back and forth b/t LSU/'Bama and this...OMGoodness...it's Mann Wolfe!!!
bnoles4life
DAMMIT, JIM!!!! Those Corona gals!!!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 5 2011, 11:04 PM) *
DAMMIT, JIM!!!! Those Corona gals!!!!!

Man! Im sure Buffer is pissed about that mic! Lol! This shit is gonna be ugly man! I would hate to see Mann Wolfe on the streets...those are kind of chicks that you go 100% with!
Cshel86
Damn James has no chin at all, smh

WHERE THA FUCK IS EALBIAN??? laugh.gif
Cheesey1
OMFG!!!!!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2011, 10:07 PM) *
Man! Im sure Buffer is pissed about that mic! Lol! This shit is gonna be ugly man! I would hate to see Mann Wolfe on the streets...those are kind of chicks that you go 100% with!

DAYYYYUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! WHAT A FUCK'N ROUND!!!
Cheesey1
Wow, talk about living up to expectations...and then some!
Cshel86
Now they're fighting like fat ass heavyweights laugh.gif Dammit man!
Box in Hand
Good Chit man. Good chit.
Cshel86
Take a knee man! Too damn Mexican for his own good!
Cheesey1
Who would've thought that after the first round that Kirkland would be apparently winning...? Crazy shit!
TheFonz
War James!
Box in Hand
Kirkland better never leave Wolf ever again cause he ain't shit without her. I don't care if she spits in his mouth, he better swallow it and ask for more. She got him look better than ever.
TheFonz
Anculo sucks!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Nov 5 2011, 11:21 PM) *
Who would've thought that after the first round that Kirkland would be apparently winning...? Crazy shit!

I thought this shit was gonna be an Ishida repeat after those first 30 seconds of the opening round. No audio in the corners, no bright lights, just all-out slugging. Angulo looks reeeeal sluggish!
TheFonz
Anculo sucks!
gbh32001
Fukkin' Angulo did not follow my script...LOL...
Cshel86
Angulo is out on his feet man no2.gif
Box in Hand
The announcers are making this shit seem like Corrales Castillo 1. Good fight but this ain't nothing but a one sided arse whoopin.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 5 2011, 11:29 PM) *
The announcers are making this shit seem like Corrales Castillo 1. Good fight but this ain't nothing but a one sided arse whoopin.

Tell me about it, smh. These dudes are Jr Middleweights, and fighting slow as hell.
gbh32001
I won $1800.00 ha ha ha ha
TheFonz
I like being right. Good job, James!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2011, 11:25 PM) *
Angulo is out on his feet man no2.gif

Yup. The ref could've stopped it a bit earlier, but with a boxer like Angulo, you have to give him the benefit of the doubt that he can come back so that was a good stoppage.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Nov 5 2011, 10:31 PM) *
Yup. The ref could've stopped it a bit earlier, but with a boxer like Angulo, you have to give him the benefit of the doubt that he can come back so that was a good stoppage.

He was done at 1:00 left in the first!!!!
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2011, 10:31 PM) *
Tell me about it, smh. These dudes are Jr Middleweights, and fighting slow as hell.

It was like watching two cats fighting under water. No speed what so ever but good fight for Kirkland though.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 5 2011, 11:29 PM) *

I wasn't really listening to the commentators and based on what I saw in the ring, it was a friggin good bout. Yeah these guys aren't Corralles, or Castillo, but I enjoyed the card.
checkleft
Good fight, I can't believe angulo punched himself out. That fight was his to win if he would have took his time
Box in Hand
Damn De La Hoya looks like shit. He looks like he's 45 and beat up.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Nov 5 2011, 11:31 PM) *

SMH...Im surprised it lasted this long. If they weren't in Mexico, this shit would've been stopped in the 4th or 5th. He was flopping around like a wet chicken after that 1st round.

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 5 2011, 11:33 PM) *
It was like watching two cats fighting under water. No speed what so ever but good fight for Kirkland though.

Lmao! It was like two old men fighting over jello in a nursing home!

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 5 2011, 11:34 PM) *
Good fight, I can't believe angulo punched himself out. That fight was his to win if he would have took his time

Yeah, Angulo royally fucked himself, smh...
Cshel86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 5 2011, 11:35 PM) *
Damn De La Hoya looks like shit. He looks like he's 45 and beat up.

Cocaine is helluva drug laugh.gif 45? Shiiiit, Oscar looks like he's already slapped 50 in the face. laugh.gif
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2011, 11:40 PM) *
Cocaine is helluva drug laugh.gif 45? Shiiiit, Oscar looks like he's already slapped 50 in the face. laugh.gif

For real....coke heads are just crack heads with money....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.