Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime:@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Bute vs. Johnson-SPOILERS 15 Mins Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Jack 1000
For all on-going and post-fight reactions to tonight's fight on Showtime.

Jack

Administrator
Sunni6Killer
Bute by wide decision.
Youth will prevail.
Cshel86
Johnson aint goin' out quietly!
E.C.LEGEND
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2011, 01:34 PM) *
Johnson aint goin' out quietly!

lol you're right, there'll be a loud boom when Johnson hits the canvas!
Cshel86
QUOTE (E.C.LEGEND @ Nov 5 2011, 06:16 PM) *
lol you're right, there'll be a loud boom when Johnson hits the canvas!

Hahahaha!!! Good one! It's definitely not out of the question though.
Cshel86
Where tha freak is everybody at dntknw.gif Dammit man! I guess nobody saw Pier Cote clean Jorge Teron's clock in 2 rounds...nasty shit man! Oh yeah...FUCK BUTE!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Cshel86
Johnson didn't do much, but he used his jab well and kept the distance. Bute landed those last 2 or 3 left hands, which may have gave him the round.
Cshel86
Johnson is giving rounds away, smh. He's using his jab, but not coming in behind it. I give Johnson 1 round, to Bute's 6 rounds. Johnson is very hesitant, and Bute's handspeed is telling the story here.

THA FUCK IS EVERYBODY AT? search.gif
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2011, 10:16 PM) *
Johnson is giving rounds away, smh. He's using his jab, but not coming in behind it. I give Johnson 1 round, to Bute's 6 rounds. Johnson is very hesitant, and Bute's handspeed is telling the story here.

THA FUCK IS EVERYBODY AT? search.gif

Yup, Bute definitely looks sharper, as expected. Not a bad round at all. Bute's definitely trying for the k.o. and if he tries too hard, he might get caught.
Cshel86
BULLSHIT! Johnson just came for the check! I just changed the channel, I dont even wanna hear his excuse...whatever it may be.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2011, 10:40 PM) *
BULLSHIT! Johnson just came for the check! I just changed the channel, I dont even wanna hear his excuse...whatever it may be.

I don't know man, I think that at this stage of his career and how Bute was starting to easily land (I believe it was the left), he really couldn't trouble Bute without getting K.O'd and was trying to avoid that.
sduck
Johnson was fightin scared, scared to follow up and bring pressure like he usually does. Anyway, Bute isn't THAT good.
sduck
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 5 2011, 09:29 PM) *
Where tha freak is everybody at dntknw.gif Dammit man! I guess nobody saw Pier Cote clean Jorge Teron's clock in 2 rounds...nasty shit man! Oh yeah...FUCK BUTE!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oh yeah that undercard, I usually go for the technical fights, but I like a good scrap every now and then. I was like bloot! got em!
Cshel86
QUOTE (sduck @ Nov 6 2011, 01:08 AM) *
Oh yeah that undercard, I usually go for the technical fights, but I like a good scrap every now and then. I was like bloot! got em!

Yeah Cote almost had to pay for that bull-rushing headhunting he was doing, when Teron landed that counter right hand. Lmao! Cote was in la-la land for a few seconds, but he gave it to Teron like mail on Sunday! The jab that looked like a straight left, took Teron's soul, then the right hand followed, and finished him off. That shit reminded me of how Maidana opened that 6th round against Ortiz with the very first right hand immediately after the bell for the start of the 6th...and all hell followed.
The Original MrFactor
BOOOORING!!!!! I though Johnson landed a lot more shots then he was given credit for. I don't think he did enough to win. Case in point was the 4th round, Bute did next to nothing and was given the round just because he was Bute?? Johnson landed the jab and rights pretty consistently. His right hand body shots were simply discounted all night.
Jack 1000
Well FUCK THIS!

Johnson came for a paycheck. Fast forwarded after the 8th round. I only gave him round 2 anyway. He didn't even care.

Jack
Sunni6Killer
Bute showed Johnson too much respect.
Cote looked great, can't wait to see more of him.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 7 2011, 04:23 AM) *
Well FUCK THIS!

Johnson came for a paycheck. Fast forwarded after the 8th round. I only gave him round 2 anyway. He didn't even care.

Jack

Dammit Jack, I saw that coming after the 6th round. Then Bute started dialing in on him from 9 on...Johnson did nothing at all, other than landing a few good right hands. I dont know how much of Johnson we will see after this...probably not much.

QUOTE (Sunni6Killer @ Nov 7 2011, 10:27 AM) *
Bute showed Johnson too much respect.
Cote looked great, can't wait to see more of him.

Exactly! Bute showed him too much respect, and Johnson showed Bute's left hand too much respect laugh.gif Man, Bute's left hand was on vacation for at least 6 rounds...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.