Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Abner Mares moving up to fight Nonito Donire
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BlueMercury
Cshel86
Mares cant be serious no2.gif Im not saying that Donaire cant take the world by storm, but I just dont see the results going in Mares's favor.
mrchitown
I really like Abner, he's a solid fighter and I believe he's got a pretty good career ahead of him. However, Donaire is too much for him. He should take a few more fights and put on sme good performances to make a better case for himself.
sduck
Go ahead Mares, would be a easy fight for Donaire.
checkleft
I agree, nonito is not agbeko. He would not hesitate to pepper abner with counter hooks and straights all night, but abner should really focus on agbeko. Those low blows really took the attention away from a pretty entertaining fight.
BoxingEinstein

Please do it...that stunt you pulled, with that GB hand picked ref did, and what that muthafucka at GB said all made sense that your just a Golden Boy ticket...Nonito will crash that dream faster than a teen who just got their license. I see this fight bein stopped before 5 rounds. #boxing
Romulus9
After Agbeko beats him, I doubt there will be much demand for the destruction that Donaire would surely bring.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Nov 6 2011, 03:08 PM) *
After Agbeko beats him, I doubt there will be much demand for the destruction that Donaire would surely bring.

Yeah Im sure Agbeko wont leave it in the hands of the judges this time around, so I expect somewhat of a different fight...maybe a bit more urgency from Agbeko.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.