Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UFC or Boxing
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
leonthegee
I have to roll with the UFC on this one becuz I cant find anyone that will go halvers with me.
thehype
If I have to pick one, Pacquiao vs. Marquez

The UFC on Fox is just one fight and one fight only...the hevyweight matchup between Cain and Junior. That fight could be over in the first minute. After that, Fox will switch programming and won't even show any other fights from that card.

HOWEVER, the reality is that I'll watch UFC on Fox and then switch over to Pacquiao vs. Marquez once it's over.
Sunni6Killer
Bellator first, then Pacquaio vs JMM.
streetlion1
I wouldnt care if it was a replay of Dawson-Hopkins lol....I would much rather watch Boxing!!!
BigFightFan
I'm a bigger boxing fan, but I definitely like both.
caneman
I don't think I am gonna buy anymore PPV's for awhile...this fight should be on HBO NOT PPV!
Cshel86
Had no idea that this was going to be the only UFC fight on Fox...thought it was going to be a full card. Looks like I'll be watching both!
sduck
I like a good UFC fight every now and then, but Boxing over MMA always.
zucrates
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Nov 8 2011, 07:50 PM) *
I'm a bigger boxing fan, but I definitely like both.

Your Right in all Reality but this is a business so we can't knock their hustle! drinks.gif
NathanJassi90
Boxing all day long.
Cshel86
Now that I think about it, I guess I will record the UFC fight and watch it later. Gotta keep my focus on the fight that Im paying for first laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.