Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacquiao v Marquez III Fight Predictions
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
GlocBoxing
Ok fight fans this Saturday is another huge fight and another ending to a trilogy. Whos gonna win???? Heres my prediction, Pacquiao is the favorite by far, BUT i really would have to go against the odds and predict the under dog! Ive personally met Marquez and was very genuwine person of his callaber to not only talk too but to met and be that close to a superstar fighter. Over that Marquez is basically and now the smaller man which i believe going to be a huge factor in this fight. Pacquiao has been in the ring with taller, naturally bigger men, slower and less effective with countering then himself! Which is what i believe made him look so good. Otherwise training for a smaller man is what Pacquiao is not used to for the last 5 years. Marquez was blowing out well i say shut out against Mayweather, he wasnt technically smashed or crazy beating in that fight, but basically lost every round in rout to a unamious dec loss. So for this fight from what i see on 24/7 Marquez has brought in a strengh and conditioning coach to help him not only carry on the weight properly but train him for a stronger and faster man to 12round fight. This training camp i know is a strong camp. Both Marquez and Pacquiao both feel they won the first 2 fights, but we all know no matter who won the fights Marquezs style alone no matter how much pacquiao has gotten better, will give Pacquiao problems. So my overall prediction is as long as Marquez can stay off the canvas his style alone can and will give Pacman problems and can finish the fight on top with the win. Marquez seems to have better power in this fight but slowed down a little so with his technic alone he will know how again adjust to whatever Pacman brings to the ring that night! Manny has the power edge which counter punching has the edge over power so that can favor Marquez, Manny has the speed but what beats speed jab and timing, that is what favors Marquez! Marquez by late TKO or win on unaminous! BOLD prediction but its not like it couldnt TECHNICALLY happen! God bless everyone and thanks for reading! Enjoy the fight! P.S. Mike Alvarado on the undercard! Ohh Yeahhh! Denver, CO baby! 303!!!!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (GlocBoxing @ Nov 9 2011, 06:28 PM) *
Ok fight fans this Saturday is another huge fight and another ending to a trilogy. Whos gonna win???? Heres my prediction, Pacquiao is the favorite by far, BUT i really would have to go against the odds and predict the under dog! Ive personally met Marquez and was very genuwine person of his callaber to not only talk too but to met and be that close to a superstar fighter. Over that Marquez is basically and now the smaller man which i believe going to be a huge factor in this fight. Pacquiao has been in the ring with taller, naturally bigger men, slower and less effective with countering then himself! Which is what i believe made him look so good. Otherwise training for a smaller man is what Pacquiao is not used to for the last 5 years. Marquez was blowing out well i say shut out against Mayweather, he wasnt technically smashed or crazy beating in that fight, but basically lost every round in rout to a unamious dec loss. So for this fight from what i see on 24/7 Marquez has brought in a strengh and conditioning coach to help him not only carry on the weight properly but train him for a stronger and faster man to 12round fight. This training camp i know is a strong camp. Both Marquez and Pacquiao both feel they won the first 2 fights, but we all know no matter who won the fights Marquezs style alone no matter how much pacquiao has gotten better, will give Pacquiao problems. So my overall prediction is as long as Marquez can stay off the canvas his style alone can and will give Pacman problems and can finish the fight on top with the win. Marquez seems to have better power in this fight but slowed down a little so with his technic alone he will know how again adjust to whatever Pacman brings to the ring that night! Manny has the power edge which counter punching has the edge over power so that can favor Marquez, Manny has the speed but what beats speed jab and timing, that is what favors Marquez! Marquez by late TKO or win on unaminous! BOLD prediction but its not like it couldnt TECHNICALLY happen! God bless everyone and thanks for reading! Enjoy the fight! P.S. Mike Alvarado on the undercard! Ohh Yeahhh! Denver, CO baby! 303!!!!

Sorry man, got to disagree, not because Pacquaio is that good, but because Marquez is even less good at this weight and at this stage of his career. While it would be interesting and cool to see Marquez win, I just don't think that it will happen.
mgrover
cant see this going beyond six rounds, ill sig bet anyone that says otherwise.
HazConvictedFelonMane
My prediction goes hand in hand with the events that occured during the 1st 2 fights. I see a tough fight with back and forth action that's too close to call. I see a draw or Pacquiao pulling off a razor thin decision. I see Pacquiao coming away from this fight with some damage that will stay with him for the duration. This fight is going to take something out of Manny Pacquiao. That's just my prediction and one never knows what's going to happen in a fight. We know a lot about these 2 fighters and we know how they have fought each other in the past. There's not that much improvement in the world. Once a fighter gets hit, the gameplan goes out the window and it's going to be instincts that kick in. Manny's a fighter, and he responds to being hit by attacking. He goes for instant get back. That could leave him open to taking some serious shots. That can never be trained out of him. It's the nature of the beast.
Seek
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 9 2011, 07:05 PM) *

I'll take that bet.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 9 2011, 08:05 PM) *

I agree TKO within 6, Marquez looks good but he's going to be tsunami'd by PAC
mgrover
QUOTE (Seek @ Nov 10 2011, 12:52 AM) *
I'll take that bet.

done deal
MaxPayne
Pacquiao by decision. I don't think he'll be throwing as many punches as people think he will, because of Marquez's style and counter-punching ability.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 9 2011, 07:05 PM) *

Uh ohhh!!!

QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Nov 9 2011, 07:22 PM) *
My prediction goes hand in hand with the events that occured during the 1st 2 fights. I see a tough fight with back and forth action that's too close to call. I see a draw or Pacquiao pulling off a razor thin decision.

Sig him up Haz!

QUOTE (Seek @ Nov 9 2011, 07:52 PM) *
I'll take that bet.

Uh oh Haz, nevermind, we have a contender! Let's see how this goes laugh.gif

If it goes past 4 rounds, then it will more than likely go the distance like it did the first two times. Pac has always been bigger than JMM, so I dont see it being a massacre, but who knows. If JMM decides to come in at 140 or 142, then he may be able to function better than we think.
Genius
JMM via juice punches.
xxxxxx
Finally someone picking Marquez to win? It seems everywhere I go and everyone I talk to is expecting him to get his butt kicked. I'm not picking Marquez to win, but I do believe he puts up a better fight than Mosley, De La hoya, Hatton or Clottey did against Pacman. Marquez looks to be in good shape and very determined, Obviously that doesn't bring victory every time out, but will give him some moments in the fight. Even if Marquez made the distance and it was close do you really think he gets the nod with a possible megafight between May-Pac on May5? I don't think so. This is a tough fight for me as a fan because I want Marquez to win, but if he did it would seriously downgrade the possible fight with Floyd next year. With that all said I'll take Pac by UD.
Seek
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 9 2011, 08:13 PM) *
done deal

rolleyes_anim.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Nov 15 2011, 01:20 PM) *
rolleyes_anim.gif

Hmmm...I remember this sig bet. Wonder where MGrover is? laugh.gif Somebody came up short, cant remember though...
mgrover
am here, he never told me what he wants in my sig lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 15 2011, 01:57 PM) *
am here, he never told me what he wants in my sig lol

That can be arranged through me laugh.gif
mgrover
i want him to take the tess first haha i want you tested by the WADA
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 15 2011, 01:59 PM) *
That can be arranged through me laugh.gif

I dont care much for sig bets. Any ideas cshel?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Nov 15 2011, 06:17 PM) *

Hmmm... rolleyes_anim.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 15 2011, 03:01 PM) *
i want him to take the tess first haha i want you tested by the WADA

LMAO!!!!! Great comeback...especially the WADA.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Seek @ Nov 15 2011, 07:17 PM) *

OH shit, mgrover....Seek asked the WRONG MF'r that question. LOL!!!!
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 15 2011, 06:46 PM) *
Hmmm... rolleyes_anim.gif

Have at it man thumbsup_anim.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 16 2011, 11:25 AM) *
OH shit, mgrover....Seek asked the WRONG MF'r that question. LOL!!!!

Hahahaha!!! You know it! I know Mgrover is picking Margarito in the rematch. What about you Seek? Cotto? If so, sig 'em up and make it official! If yall sig bet on something as simple as JMM/Pac "not" going more than 6 rounds then surely this Cotto/Margarito would a go!
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 16 2011, 01:54 PM) *
Hahahaha!!! You know it! I know Mgrover is picking Margarito in the rematch. What about you Seek? Cotto? If so, sig 'em up and make it official! If yall sig bet on something as simple as JMM/Pac "not" going more than 6 rounds then surely this Cotto/Margarito would a go!

He's got Margarito? Lol does he like losing bets? I'll take Cotto over Margacheato anyday. Make it happen
Seek
So whats the word
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Nov 17 2011, 09:57 PM) *
So whats the word

The big chick has been bent over, pounded to death, and the final touches of "liquid art" has been shot and spread all over her tramp stamp as a sign that its done! Sounds like a done deal to me! Mgrover and Seek!
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 17 2011, 10:31 PM) *
The big chick has been bent over, pounded to death, and the final touches of "liquid art" has been shot and spread all over her tramp stamp as a sign that its done! Sounds like a done deal to me! Mgrover and Seek!

Sig him up bro
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.