Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carlos Quintana vs Sergio Martinez
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
From the info in the article, its obvious that Quintana cant make the 147 lb weight limit anymore. Last time I saw him was in the Berto fight mid in '10, and he didn't look good at all...he barely got off the whole night. He also called out Cotto in his interview, but it seems that he is more set on fighting Martiniz at 160.

Thoughts?
Praximo
That fight would be horrible, Martinez is far better off fighting Pirog.
mgrover
i just want martinez to unify the damn belts, middleweight belts that is, seems like nobody wants to be undisputed any more
Cshel86
To be honest, I dont see Quitana giving Sergio much trouble. I haven't even seen him fight at 154 (I may have to look), but it wouldn't hurt to have him in the division since there isn't much shaking in the division anyhow.
leonthegee
Carlos Quintana would get beat like he stole something.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 10 2011, 08:00 AM) *
i just want martinez to unify the damn belts, middleweight belts that is, seems like nobody wants to be undisputed any more

Yup, that would definitely lead to more interesting bouts....Martinez vs. Quillin?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.