Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crazy video of Floyd Mayweather Sr. Sparring Charlie Zelenoff
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Aware
WTF!?

Aware
Saw this on another forum btw, not trying to take any credit or anything.
BigFightFan
It's funny how on worldstarhiphop the video is labled(Floyd Sr. Gets his ass kicked). That guy was clearly not expecting Sr. to have that ability at his age. Fight hype please reach out to Floyd Sr. to get his take on what went down.
BoxingFan86
That was pretty entertainin'.
iKeNjiro
hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This kid is a str8 (straight) lame, on his YT channel he's braggin' like he really did something lol
Aw man he labled his video Floyd Sr. got TKO in 1rd? where?lol he needs to point it out to me?

I did however see the following events take place

The young boy swinging wild hook shoots (very looping) an sloopy jabs, Floyd Sr. Catching the shots on the gloves an dodging the others. Next Floyd Sr. Throws a few power shots stalking the kid around the ring making him quit, and then out of anger the boy tried to hit him while his back was turned.....

and.....we'll he paid for being a lame and a swore loser loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
mgrover
its not hard to whip someone's ass who cant box for shit in a boxing ring. the dude was swinging wildly, out of stance and no head movement and didn't even attempt a jab.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 10 2011, 09:11 PM) *
its not hard to whip someone's ass who cant box for shit in a boxing ring. the dude was swinging wildly, out of stance and no head movement and didn't even attempt a jab.

What you touched on is true
But in Floyd's defense

1. He's way older an sick
2. Your not on topic, the point was the lable of the video all over the net
This guy claims he TKO Floyd Sr. An other titles say he whooped Floyd Sr. Ass lol

This is a joke I thought
Till I seen the Sucker punch
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 10 2011, 07:11 AM) *

Considering that Floyd Sr is 61 and has sarcoidosis, I'd say that evens things out a bit; wouldn't you?
thisneverworks
...apparently the one member of the audience didn't take kindly to that sucker punch.

I think the guy who was boxing Floyd Sr. may be be disturbed and at bare minimum an idiot (based on his other videos) .
mgrover
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 10 2011, 12:48 PM) *
Considering that Floyd Sr is 61 and has sarcoidosis, I'd say that evens things out a bit; wouldn't you?

No I don't sorry, maybe that's how highly I think of boxing skill, but its not like he went for a 12 round professional fight, it was just a spar so no I don't think things that are physical will affect someones skill, they may affect how someone performs there skill, but what they learnt all those years back doesn't ever die
mgrover
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Nov 10 2011, 12:41 PM) *
But in Floyd's defense

This guy claims he TKO Floyd Sr. An other titles say he whooped Floyd Sr. Ass lol

This is a joke I thought

ah right, i answered the first point in my first quote post, and meh the internet talks a load of shit, its cause people simply hate the mayweather name i guess, couldnt give a crap myself
Cshel86
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Looks like Sr. still has the moves! It was funny all the way up until that last sucker punch (Im guessing)...then comes the little hot head whoring for camera time and beats the hell outta the little guy. And how many points does he get for that? None!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 10 2011, 10:22 AM) *

Looks like Sr. still has the moves! It was funny all the way up until that last sucker punch (Im guessing)...then comes the little hot head whoring for camera time and beats the hell outta the little guy. And how many points does he get for that? None!

Definitely still has the moves. He was timing that guy so easily. Of course that guy is a complete bum, but that 61 year old made him look like even more of a bum.
I will disagree with you on one thing though, if someone more than half their age hit a 61 year old while his back was turned I'd probably kick the shit out of them too.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Nov 10 2011, 11:27 AM) *
Definitely still has the moves. He was timing that guy so easily. Of course that guy is a complete bum, but that 61 year old made him look like even more of a bum.
I will disagree with you on one thing though, if someone more than half their age hit a 61 year old while his back was turned I'd probably kick the shit out of them too.

Well I can agree to disagree on that part. Yeah, the bum was wrong as hell for that...guess Im just tired of seeing foolishness...maybe I've seen too many youtube fights to hold me over through the next lifetime laugh.gif laugh.gif
streetlion1
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 10 2011, 06:58 AM) *
No I don't sorry, maybe that's how highly I think of boxing skill, but its not like he went for a 12 round professional fight, it was just a spar so no I don't think things that are physical will affect someones skill, they may affect how someone performs there skill, but what they learnt all those years back doesn't ever die

The man is 61!!! With a very debilitating lung disease!!! lol...enough said
zucrates
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Nov 10 2011, 07:41 AM) *
But in Floyd's defense

This is a joke I thought

I feel ya I thought it was fake too like you said that sucka punch was real and lil Floyd was real too! They really need to change that title of the video to " Zelenoff sneaks Big Floyd and Lil Floyd got in his Ass!!!!!!!" black eye.gif
zucrates
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 10 2011, 10:22 AM) *

You on some bullshit yo who the fuck has to sneak an old man when you are 20 and 0 and still fighting lil Floyd should have whooped his ass that isn't any hot head shit that punch could have killed his dad he got lots of points dude should have got stomped out too! I guess that defense the Mayweathers have really frustrates boxers when they can't hit shit. This type of comment really shows me what Floyd is talking about with these haters. How can you see that video and then reply some shit like that. Let somebody Smack your moms in front of you what would you do I guess watch the way you're talking thumbsdown_anim.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (zucrates @ Nov 10 2011, 12:10 PM) *
You on some bullshit yo who the fuck has to sneak an old man when you are 20 and 0 and still fighting lil Floyd should have whooped his ass that isn't any hot head shit that punch could have killed his dad he got lots of points dude should have got stomped out too! I guess that defense the Mayweathers have really frustrates boxers when they can't hit shit. This type of comment really shows me what Floyd is talking about with these haters. How can you see that video and then reply some shit like that. Let somebody Smack your moms in front of you what would you do I guess watch the way you're talking thumbsdown_anim.gif

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 10 2011, 11:35 AM) *
Well I can agree to disagree on that part. Yeah, the bum was wrong as hell for that...guess Im just tired of seeing foolishness...maybe I've seen too many youtube fights to hold me over through the next lifetime laugh.gif laugh.gif

The next time you decide to put on your cape and save the day, do yourself a solid and read EVERYTHING before proceeding. This was my response after I posted that (above). Chill out man...
MaxPayne
Man, for a 61 year old dude, that defense is still there. Also, the way he comes over up top with the right hand...damn, he really did mold Floyd to be just like Senior didn't he ?
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Nov 10 2011, 01:41 PM) *
Man, for a 61 year old dude, that defense is still there. Also, the way he comes over up top with the right hand...damn, he really did mold Floyd to be just like Senior didn't he ?

Tell me about it! He moved pretty good to be 61...and he didn't even ask for any damn head gear!
mgrover
maybe he really meant it when he told floyd he could whoop his ass lol
zucrates
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 10 2011, 12:27 PM) *
The next time you decide to put on your cape and save the day, do yourself a solid and read EVERYTHING before proceeding. This was my response after I posted that (above). Chill out man...

First of all it isn't about a cape or saving shit if anybody looked at that video and then they say Floyd was trying to get some camera time and all that hot head shit its bull shit regardless of what you posted before you should not have posted that bull shit that followed and as far as chill out man i was making a point I wasn't mad at all because I know people type crazy things on sites all day and this all internet stuff I could never really do anything to you or anybody because i'll never know who your are or where you are at(anybody can be a internet gangster) plus this is not something to take it there over (somebody sneaking my Dad is) so Chill out I've been Chill! taunt.gif
NathanJassi90
Who the fuck hits an old man who has known health problems when they're back is turned? What a pussy. Floyd Sr was kicking his ass and the little prick couldn't take it. I'm glad that other guy got in there and fucked him up; I would have done the exact same thing. There's too many of these cunts around these days. Absolutely no respect for an elder whatsoever. What is the world coming to?

On a another note, Floyd Sr looked good for his age. He was sonning that little bitch. Movement is still there, lovely right hand over the top and he was rolling with the punches pretty well. No wonder Floyd Jr is the best.
Cshel86
QUOTE (zucrates @ Nov 10 2011, 02:37 PM) *
First of all it isn't about a cape or saving shit if anybody looked at that video and then they say Floyd was trying to get some camera time and all that hot head shit its bull shit regardless of what you posted before you should not have posted that bull shit that followed and as far as chill out man i was making a point I wasn't mad at all because I know people type crazy things on sites all day and this all internet stuff I could never really do anything to you or anybody because i'll never know who your are or where you are at(anybody can be a internet gangster) plus this is not something to take it there over (somebody sneaking my Dad is) so Chill out I've been Chill! taunt.gif

Do you need a muthafuckin' breather bro? You can make your point without talkin' to me like Im a little bitch. I dont mind debating about something, but this really isn't worth a debate...especially after cleared it up before you even jumped in. If you wanna keep going, then I promise I will get the last word and make you look more of an ass than you are already working towards.

Seriously, its not so much of your responses that are pissing me off, its the fact that they are so hard to read. Like I said earlier, chill out man. Now, if you need help chilling out, then I can lend you hand in doing so...
zucrates
QUOTE (zucrates @ Nov 10 2011, 02:37 PM) *

I just looked at the video again and I don't even think the dude who jumped in is even Floyd jr he's too big! He was just a rider for his trainer regardless he should have did what he did
zucrates
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 10 2011, 02:56 PM) *
Do you need a muthafuckin' breather bro? You can make your point without talkin' to me like Im a little bitch. I dont mind debating about something, but this really isn't worth a debate...especially after cleared it up before you even jumped in. If you wanna keep going, then I promise I will get the last word and make you look more of an ass than you are already working towards.

Seriously, its not so much of your responses that are pissing me off, its the fact that they are so hard to read. Like I said earlier, chill out man. Now, if you need help chilling out, then I can lend you hand in doing so...

YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE POSTED OR SEEN THAT SHIT LIKE THAT AT ALL! Like I said Before Anybody can be an INTERNET GANGSTER LIKE I SAID FUCK A LAST WORD AND YOU CAN"T MAKE ME LOOK LIKE SHIT BECAUSE I KNOW WHO I AM. fuck.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (zucrates @ Nov 10 2011, 03:02 PM) *
YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE POSTED OR SEEN THAT SHIT LIKE THAT AT ALL! Like I said Before Anybody can be an INTERNET GANGSTER LIKE I SAID FUCK A LAST WORD AND YOU CAN"T MAKE ME LOOK LIKE SHIT BECAUSE I KNOW WHO I AM. fuck.gif

Okay cool, gotcha!

NathanJassi90
QUOTE (zucrates @ Nov 10 2011, 08:02 PM) *

Seriously man, you need to learn how to write. Sort out you're grammar and punctuation.
Cshel86
QUOTE (NathanJassi90 @ Nov 10 2011, 03:18 PM) *
Seriously man, you need to learn how to write. Sort out you're grammar and punctuation.

I gave him a few days to get his grammar together...
thehype
FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR: "HE AIN'T ABOUT NOTHING...HE WAS JUST A 23-YEAR-OLD PUNK"

"Let me tell you something man, first of all, he's a 23-year-old kid, man. He ain't about nothing. He was in the gym hitting the bag. I told him, I said, 'Hey man, you hitting that bag with some good power, but you don't have any skills behind it. You gotta mix in some skills and not just throw power shots at it.' He got pissed off and said he would knock me out, so we got in there...I hit him with damn near every counter right hand that I threw...He was just a 23-year-old punk, man. I'm all good my man," staed world-class trainer Floyd Mayweather Sr., who gave details about a recent video that surfaced showing him and a much younger man going to toe-to-toe in what appears to be a sparring session, albeit without headgear, that turned ugly. Check out what he had to say.

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11170.html

BoxingFan86
This is what happens to opponents when they're up against the Mayweathers' defense... FRUSTRATION PREVAILS!
jrazor
Floyd sr. looked pretty good. that kid got what he deserved...
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Aware @ Nov 10 2011, 03:43 AM) *
WTF!?

Post Fight (Video)

iKeNjiro
lol Floyd is a cool cat man
He was just messing an having fun, the kid however after watching a few videos on his channel is mentally challenged lol
Watch his other videos on his channel looooooooooool, see for yourself hahahahahahaha

Ummmm yea Floyd is cool peoples an honestly if he weren't so cool
that kid would of got a lickin' by the guys in the gym who were still pissed from the cheap shot lol

Bottom line
the kids a delusional punk
checkleft
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Nov 10 2011, 07:38 AM) *
hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This kid is a str8 (straight) lame, on his YT channel he's braggin' like he really did something lol
Aw man he labled his video Floyd Sr. got TKO in 1rd? where?lol he needs to point it out to me?

I did however see the following events take place

The young boy swinging wild hook shoots (very looping) an sloopy jabs, Floyd Sr. Catching the shots on the gloves an dodging the others. Next Floyd Sr. Throws a few power shots stalking the kid around the ring making him quit, and then out of anger the boy tried to hit him while his back was turned.....

and.....we'll he paid for being a lame and a swore loser loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

+1

I'm glad that dude jumped in and sparked him up after Floyd gave him a boxing lesson.
That kid is weak I've seen teenage girls at the gym box better than him.
Bet my little brother knocks his ass out the way he was swinging.
And and he's about 48 years younger than Floyd.

Seriously, punk move.
and the NEW
This Charlie punk has fought once before and lost by DQ in the first round. L O L.

I wish I was at that gym, I would have lit him up way worse than what he was given on the floor. You don't sucker punch anyone, especially after first jumping out of the ring, and you never touch a legend of the sport. I hope someone lays some real good hands on this Charlie guy.

If you come on the boards Charlie, PM me, we can put a video of us 'sparring' on your channel, but mark my words, I will bomb you out way worse than you ever seen before!!! PUNK!
Allmenjoi8
We now know Top Ranks next signed fighter. They can say, this is the only man to compete with with Floyd Mayweather.
That Zelenoff kid just got his ass kicked by a 61 year old man with a disease. That is not a good thing if you are a boxer. Tim Bradley just has his next oppenent. A sad day in sports... that if you are not Penn State...

Col Reb
I thought Pops looked great for his age as well. He held his own and more! We all know where Lil Floyd learned his style!
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 12 2011, 02:01 PM) *
We now know Top Ranks next signed fighter. They can say, this is the only man to compete with with Floyd Mayweather.
That Zelenoff kid just got his ass kicked by a 61 year old man with a disease. That is not a good thing if you are a boxer. Tim Bradley just has his next oppenent. A sad day in sports... that if you are not Penn State...

That was some sick and inhumane shit. How can you as a man or human being not say anything about something like that for over 9 years better yet nearly a decade? Penn State really HAS TO fire alot of their staff because i think it's deeper than what it may appear to be or seems. Sad day indeed.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Nov 12 2011, 08:20 PM) *
That was some sick and inhumane shit. How can you as a man or human being not say anything about something like that for over 9 years better yet nearly a decade? Penn State really HAS TO fire alot of their staff because i think it's deeper than what it may appear to be or seems. Sad day indeed.

That was awful. How could you leave a child to be molested? McQuerry needs to shot himself. What happen if that was his kid? Just sad. Joe Paterno I lost all respect for. Pedophile University is what they will call Penn State. What is sad was that entire staff knew what that bastard was doing to those kids. Not only that but it has been said that Sudusky was pimping those kids out to rich Penn State donners. If this is true this will be the end of Penn State. Sad day. Any way is Jay Paterno still coaching?
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 13 2011, 07:34 PM) *
That was awful. How could you leave a child to be molested? McQuerry needs to shot himself. What happen if that was his kid? Just sad. Joe Paterno I lost all respect for. Pedophile University is what they will call Penn State. What is sad was that entire staff knew what that bastard was doing to those kids. Not only that but it has been said that Sudusky was pimping those kids out to rich Penn State donners. If this is true this will be the end of Penn State. Sad day. Any way is Jay Paterno still coaching?

Yeah he is and I see him being "THE COACH" for now on until otherwise. Joe did a fucked up thing and everyone involved should be suffer consequences, I don't care if the dean of office or the main non profit organizers who give money to the college was involved...them too.
Cshel86
offtopic.gif

Thanks Ms. Allmen
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 14 2011, 09:58 AM) *
offtopic.gif

Thanks Ms. Allmen

Getting back to more important things than children being molested.... The kid has no future in boxing. The fact that you when after the HNIC of training and who happen to be the father of FMJ he just stamped his own ticket to boxing oblivion. Maybe Sr could beat Jr.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
A kid having no future in boxing is more important than kids being molested....Might need to rephrase that a bit.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Nov 15 2011, 02:16 AM) *
A kid having no future in boxing is more important than kids being molested....Might need to rephrase that a bit.

It is called sarcasm. Cshels said I was off topic, so my reply (it is hard to catch people's tone on message boards, I do understand that) was oh right boxing is more important.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 15 2011, 07:46 AM) *
It is called sarcasm. Cshels said I was off topic, so my reply (it is hard to catch people's tone on message boards, I do understand that) was oh right boxing is more important.

Oh, that sarcasm was for me? It totally went over my head, I usually catch stuff like that laugh.gif My bad!

Other than that, I didn't know either of these guys had any ring experience (Charlie Z and the assailant...I always forget his name). Well we all saw Charlie's skill level (or lack there of) laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.