Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oscar De La Hoya...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
MaxPayne
What the FUCK is going on ? All I can say is...COCAINE IS A HELLUVA DRUG !
NathanJassi90
The man is a fucking idiot. Nuff said.
thehype
Victor Ortiz may want to find a new idol to look up to.

I'm just sayin'.
NathanJassi90
QUOTE (thehype @ Nov 10 2011, 08:41 PM) *
Victor Ortiz may want to find a new idol to look up to.

I'm just sayin'.

He shouldn’t have been looking up to the coke head to begin with.
Cshel86
Sigh...Im just hoping this isn't true, but judging from the first incident...I really give up. Oscar needs to go ahead and get himself back in shape, get his back and elbows checked out, and get back in the ring. He's looking at court fees at the moment, and Im sure that pretty wife of his is tired of the embarassment...so yeah let's go ahead and throw child support and alimony in there for good measure.

Court fees + lawsuits + promotional company debts + child support + alimony = a sure as shit trip back the ring no2.gif Good job Oscar...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 10 2011, 03:52 PM) *
Sigh...Im just hoping this isn't true, but judging from the first incident...I really give up. Oscar needs to go ahead and get himself back in shape, get his back and elbows checked out, and get back in the ring. He's looking at court fees at the moment, and Im sure that pretty wife of his is tired of the embarassment...so yeah let's go ahead and throw child support and alimony in there for good measure.

Court fees + lawsuits + promotional company debts + child support + alimony = a sure as shit trip back the ring no2.gif Good job Oscar...

+ muthafuck'n 1
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 10 2011, 06:26 PM) *
+ muthafuck'n 1

Yeah Oscar's succeeded at bending himself over, smh. He better hope Millie's up for one more round of his bullshit...better cross his finger and never piss her off again. Hell, Im sure Tiger and Kobe's wives have that "pending royal flush" ready for those dudes to mess up again...then it's payday for them! Dammit Oscar!
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 10 2011, 07:43 PM) *
Yeah Oscar's succeeded at bending himself over, smh......................

Literally....
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Nov 10 2011, 09:46 PM) *
Literally....

Lol. It sucks, but he's gonna be one of the many that HAS to come out of retirement because he couldn't control himself outside of the ring, smh...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 10 2011, 06:43 PM) *
Yeah Oscar's succeeded at bending himself over, smh. He better hope Millie's up for one more round of his bullshit...better cross his finger and never piss her off again. Hell, Im sure Tiger and Kobe's wives have that "pending royal flush" ready for those dudes to mess up again...then it's payday for them! Dammit Oscar!

Speaking of Millie...Oscar must be a behind close doors, Ike Turner 'burner'....I say that b/c I've heard of women sticking by their man through drugs, infidelity and physical/domestic abuse. However, I've never really heard of a woman staying put w/ a dude, that apparently is going broke that goes on multiple cocaine-provoked, Ru Paul episodes w/ hookers (sans Vito's wife from The Sopranos)
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 11 2011, 06:03 AM) *
Speaking of Millie...Oscar must be a behind close doors, Ike Turner 'burner'....I say that b/c I've heard of women sticking by their man through drugs, infidelity and physical/domestic abuse. However, I've never really heard of a woman staying put w/ a dude, that apparently is going broke that goes on multiple cocaine-provoked, Ru Paul episodes w/ hookers (sans Vito's wife from The Sopranos)

Exactly! I dont really believe he's actually going broke, but his money may be lookin' a little "funny". Im still puzzled about these episodes he's having with the lingerie and shit no2.gif That had to be a childhood misshap where somebody dropped the ball.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Nov 10 2011, 03:21 PM) *
What the FUCK is going on ? All I can say is...COCAINE IS A HELLUVA DRUG !

For real. He needs to just keep a low profile, keep his family together (or try to), stay away from twit updates (I said twit on purpose), no drinking...not even a sip of booze and get back in touch with God.
streetlion1
What happened?
streetlion1
Nevermind I just Googled it and saw the story....what I'll say is this....the guys clearly got some issues. If any of you guys know anyone in recovery or struggling with addiction you know that people will do things they normally wouldnt do. Now cross-dressing is definitely outta the norm lol.

Another side to it is...there are always gold diggin bitches who come outta the wood-work...after one story is heard all of a sudden there are boogerwolfs galore coming out to try to get money. Its easy to sit back and be judgmental.

None of this changes the fact that Oscar was probably the last "Great" fighter to do what these "great" fighters nowadays just dont do...and thats fight all comers. I think Ortiz picked a good guy to look up to...he's admitted his mistakes and embraced recovery. He really does need to stay outta womans clothes though...that is one fucked up fetish lol.
Cshel86
Well I dont think anybody can argue with the great things that Oscar's done in the sport and its understood that some people will file frivilous lawsuits for money and/or attention. Being the fact that the rumors were true the first time and he denied it for years, makes it very hard to believe it just a rumor this time around.

Im still having trouble understanding the women's clothing issue, but I wont look into it any further, because obviously Oscar cant expalin it either, or he may not want to explain it. On another note, the media and legal woes are hell man...whether you are guilty or not...that shit sticks with you forever. I mean look at guys like Mike Vick, Oscar, Plaxico Burress, FMJ, even Ray Lewis with that "murder" carp that he was caught up in...every little thing they did (guilty or not) will be in periodicals or what not, and their kids, grandkids, great grandkids, and so forth will be able to look that shit up and see it. Dont ya just the media?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.