Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime: Trout vs. Laporto:11:05 EST/8PM(PT)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Don't forget about tonight's world title defense on Showtime tonight for Trout. Keep everything in this thread. No new new spoilers or public streams please.

Jack

Administrator
Cshel86
Wow that first counter right by Trout in the opening round told the story! Laporto has been in trouble the whole round, but he's still coming forward...wrecklessly of course laugh.gif
Cshel86
Man that ref (who looks like Firby, by the way) is worse than Lawrence Cole, lol. Dude was ready to go in the 4th and the 5th, but he waited til the 6th to stop it. Shit, Laporto was out on his feet at one point in the round, but the ref stepped between them, and LET HIM CONTINUE no2.gif Those last few punches immediately afterwards could've been detrimental to Laporto...glad it FINALLY got stopped.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 12 2011, 01:40 AM) *
Man that ref (who looks like Firby, by the way) is worse than Lawrence Cole, lol. Dude was ready to go in the 4th and the 5th, but he waited til the 6th to stop it. Shit, Laporto was out on his feet at one point in the round, but the ref stepped between them, and LET HIM CONTINUE no2.gif Those last few punches immediately afterwards could've been detrimental to Laporto...glad it FINALLY got stopped.

I felt bad for Laporto...the fight should've been stopped a round or two earlier. Tough guy, but just grossly outgunned. I want to see Trout (who, btw, needs to go just by his first name or something, b/c Trout is a TERRIBLE name PERIOD, much less for a fighter) in w/ Kirkland. That would be classic boxer vs. puncher. If not, try Quintana.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 11 2011, 11:40 PM) *

Yea,

And the reason seemed only because the towel came into the ring! I didn't see much of the prelim but what was up with the ending? I thought that was gonna be a DQ for hitting on the break? Was he warned before? I think they took a point for head-butting?

Jack
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 12 2011, 12:12 PM) *
I felt bad for Laporto...the fight should've been stopped a round or two earlier. Tough guy, but just grossly outgunned. I want to see Trout (who, btw, needs to go just by his first name or something, b/c Trout is a TERRIBLE name PERIOD, much less for a fighter) in w/ Kirkland. That would be classic boxer vs. puncher. If not, try Quintana.

laugh.gif What so bad about his name? Well hell, it doesn't sound all that cool now that I think about it. Grossly outgunned is spot on! Laporto had no answer for any and every thing Trout threw. All he could do was come forward and get hit, smh...

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 12 2011, 12:12 PM) *
Yea,

And the reason seemed only because the towel came into the ring! I didn't see much of the prelim but what was up with the ending? I thought that was gonna be a DQ for hitting on the break? Was he warned before? I think they took a point for head-butting?

Jack

I didn't even notice the towel, but I did see that "I see shit my pants" look on Firby's (the ref's) face when he knew he should've stopped it sooner. I mean damn, if a guy is getting punished all night, and his head is getting snapped back like a Pez Dispenser while his hands are halfway up, then its time to stop it.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 12 2011, 02:48 PM) *
laugh.gif What so bad about his name? Well hell, it doesn't sound all that cool now that I think about it. Grossly outgunned is spot on! Laporto had no answer for any and every thing Trout threw. All he could do was come forward and get hit, smh...

I didn't even notice the towel, but I did see that "I see shit my pants" look on Firby's (the ref's) face when he knew he should've stopped it sooner. I mean damn, if a guy is getting punished all night, and his head is getting snapped back like a Pez Dispenser while his hands are halfway up, then its time to stop it.

I dunno...let's see:

If he's getting outclassed, a.k.a. gettin' his @$$ handed to him, I could hear gay @$$ Lampley saying, "Trout looks like a fish out of water!!"

If he gets hit by hooks..."Look, so and so just hooked a Trout!" or "Hook, line and sinker!"

If he gets KO'd, "Trout is sleepin' w/ the fishes!"

It's endless....constant jokes!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 12 2011, 02:42 PM) *
I dunno...let's see:

If he's getting outclassed, a.k.a. gettin' his @$$ handed to him, I could hear gay @$$ Lampley saying, "Trout looks like a fish out of water!!"

If he gets hit by hooks..."Look, so and so just hooked a Trout!" or "Hook, line and sinker!"

If he gets KO'd, "Trout is sleepin' w/ the fishes!"

It's endless....constant jokes!!

Hahahaha!!! I would've hated to go to school with your ass! Now I have some type of complex built up about this guy's name, and it's not even my name laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.