Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV: Pacquiao vs. Marquez III@9PM(EST)/6PM(PT)-SPOILERS 15 Mins Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Cshel86
7th goes to JMM! FUCK HAROLD LEDERMAN! 4-2 in favor of Pac!? FUCK OFF LEDERMAN! Pac MAY have won 3 rounds.
iKeNjiro
nah this is not an off night
this is JMM timing Pacquiao perfectly
Cshel86
Close round, but I still have to give it to JMM. Pac doesn't know what to do. JMM is landing that left to Pac's body's and catching him on the inside as well as when they brek away. That JMM right hand and uppercut is nasty.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 13 2011, 12:27 AM) *
7th goes to JMM! FUCK HAROLD LEDERMAN! 4-2 in favor of Pac!? FUCK OFF LEDERMAN! Pac MAY have won 3 rounds.

Marquez will have to do some real damage if he doesn't want to get robbed.
Box in Hand
NO WAY MANNY BEATS MAYWEATHER EVER EVER EVER!
Cshel86
Damn that was a good round! JMM is giving him trouble and hasn't touched the canvas (yet), but that one could've gone either way. JMM messed up because he decided to exchange with Pac, but he didn't get outclassed. Pac is falling behind (to me), but he isn't looking too bad inn the process. Harold Lederman sucks dick on a daily basis...his cards are shitty.
iKeNjiro
another round for JMM going into the 11th
Cshel86
Manny's right eye is cut.
Plah
Lederman smoking some serious shit. Serious serious shit.
Cshel86
Hard round to score, they may be giving it to Pac...I wont argue. Thats a BAD cut, and Im sure it came from a clash of heads dntknw.gif
leonthegee
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 12 2011, 09:35 PM) *
NO WAY MANNY BEATS MAYWEATHER EVER EVER EVER!

Floyd is a bigger stronger faster Marquez
Cheesey1
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Nov 13 2011, 12:37 AM) *
another round for JMM going into the 11th

Yup.
HazConvictedFelonMane
That boy out there gettin' spanked out.
Cshel86
If they GIVE this shit to Pac...Im gonna be pissed! Pac has landed some lefts tonight and had some smooth movement, but he aint winnin' no2.gif All of these muthafuckas have Pacnesia! JMM's winning...I dont give a fuck what they say. If JMM stays on his feet for this final round, then he wins. If he loses, then its a fuckin' robbery! Period!
Plah
I smell robbery, and Lederman should retire.
Cshel86
This son of a bitch just spit his mouthpiece out! What tha fuck!
sduck
LOLOLOLOL didn't I say it'd go 12 rounds? Damn I should of sig betted that shit.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Plah @ Nov 13 2011, 12:46 AM) *
I smell robbery, and Lederman should retire.

Tell me about it! The judges and the announcers each gave Pacquiao a fuckin' blowjob no2.gif Lederman's card aint the gospel, and he should shut tha freak up!
Cshel86
I dont know who to give the 12th to, but Im sure they wont LET Paccquiao lose tonight.
leonthegee
Wheres bitchenski when u need him? Look at your hero. Hes a freakin scrub.
iKeNjiro
delete
HazConvictedFelonMane
He didn't get his hand raised, but Pacquiao got spanked. Robbery again. Bullshit.
Cshel86
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCK-IN KIDDING ME no2.gif FUCK PACQUIAO! FUCK HBO! FUCK THE JUDGES! C'MON MAN! IT COULD'VE BEEN 7-5...REALLY!
un01
im officially done with boxing. this was the biggest bullshit of all ages... boxing is to corrupt. smh..
sduck
Pacquiao won of course, like I said he would. I scored it 117-114 Marquez. Marquez barely won the rounds, but once again one upping Pacquiao.
Box in Hand
BIGGEST ROBBERY IN BOXING!
pesticid
This is terrible, that's why boxing should go to amateru scoring, that way Marquez would've had 3 wins over pacman, not judged by some vcorrupt officials. It's harder to be corrupt when 3 people have to press button at the same time to score points.
sduck
On another note, I teeter totted a bit because I watched the Mayweather-Marquez fight again. Even though I believed Mayweather won solely on skill, I did see size as a clear disadvantage for Marquez. So Marquez making even more weight for this fight wouldn't do him no good. He actually didn't do bad at all, didn't even get knocked down. God... This fight does more harm than good. Proof Pacquiao is overrated. But then again, is Marquez on that juice?!
Cheesey1
Marquez must be extremely pissed off. I'm not surprised that he got robbed. Sorry JMM, you won that one and you got scammed, yet again against Pacquaio.
Cheesey1
Haha, the congressman wears no clothes....
Cshel86
I feel bad for Pac...they are booing the heck outta him. When they asked him about a Mayweather fight, he said "lets get it on and give the fans what they want". USUALLY, he would say that he's just doing his job as a fighter, blah, blah, blah. Like I said, I feel bad for him in that moment because the world loves him, but the crowd wasn't havin' it tonight. Sorry Pac...but you didn't win. He looked good losing though, but he didn't win.

Oh yeah...FUCK Emmanuel Steward...he's just a kiss-ass. Is JMM naked in the locker room?...dude has this sombrero over his shit like they caught him right before he hopped in the freakin' shower laugh.gif
pesticid
QUOTE (sduck @ Nov 13 2011, 01:58 AM) *
On another note, I teeter totted a bit because I watched the Mayweather-Marquez fight again. Even though I believed Mayweather won solely on skill, I did see size as a clear disadvantage for Marquez. So Marquez making even more weight for this fight wouldn't do him no good. He actually didn't do bad at all, didn't even get knocked down. God... This fight does more harm than good. Proof Pacquiao is overrated.

Yeah but history books wont show that and instead would show that Marquez lost twice to Pacman, once to John and Norwood. History books won;t show the state of Margarito, Mosley and Cotto fighting Pacman either, so yeah Pacma nis a Henry Armstrong, no way!
Jack 1000
Official scores. Did Lampley pom-pom Pacquiao all night? What did Harold have for his score?

Jack
Jack 1000
QUOTE (pesticid @ Nov 12 2011, 11:57 PM) *
This is terrible, that's why boxing should go to amateru scoring, that way Marquez would've had 3 wins over pacman, not judged by some vcorrupt officials. It's harder to be corrupt when 3 people have to press button at the same time to score points.

Amatur Olympic boxing is 100 times more corrupt than pro boxing will ever be. Old farts playing video games, and they can't even push buttons right. Bad reflexes,

Jack
Cshel86
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Nov 13 2011, 01:01 AM) *
Official scores. Did Lampley pom-pom Pacquiao all night? What did Harold have for his score?

Jack

Harold Lederman had some other-worldly score that he pulled out of his ass no2.gif 116-112 for Pac...BULLSHIT!

And yes, Lampley and Steward were Pac cheerleaders and backstage groupies. Kellerman seemed to be the only one sober.
Box in Hand
I never cry fix, but this had to be a fix. There is 2 much money riding for Manny 2 lose. I am purely disgusted. This is up there with Roy Jones losing his gold medal Olympic fight. Manny got exposed and beat.
Plah
Sadly, shit like this has to happen if you wanna see PBF vs Pac, cuz I don't think that fight was going to happen if Marquez had got the decision.
Jack 1000
I got the scores

114-114/115-113/116-112 for Pacquiao. A couple of HBO Manny supports might have 116-112. But it sounds from going around the Net that the scores should have been anywhere from a draw to a 115-113 win for Marquez.

Jack
pesticid
How could Compubox numbers favour Pacman is beyond me. This is so bad!
iKeNjiro
hahahahahahahaha

Floyd fights him on May 5th I know it now

Floyd will end this crazy hype.....

o and LMAO at Bob Arum saying a JMM vs Pacquiao 4 in May would break records lol is he crazy?
un01
this was the fight that brought pacquiao fans down to earth, and realize he cannot beat floyd. its gonna be REAL interesting to see how top rank handles pacquiao now.
Hotsauce
i knew this was going to happen
Box in Hand
No way after this fight does Arum put Manny in with Floyd. He's up there talking about a fourth fight , GTFOH! Floyd schools Manny and stops him in my opinion. Manny got exposed and this was as disgusting as I have ever seen.
leonthegee
QUOTE (un01 @ Nov 12 2011, 10:15 PM) *
this was the fight that brought pacquiao fans down to earth, and realize he cannot beat floyd. its gonna be REAL interesting to see how top rank handles pacquiao now.

I doubt it. Manny could be blasted in the first round and pactards would spin it in their favor.
Plah
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 13 2011, 01:20 AM) *
No way after this fight does Arum put Manny in with Floyd. He's up there talking about a fourth fight , GTFOH! Floyd schools Manny and stops him in my opinion. Manny got exposed and this was as disgusting as I have ever seen.

Agree 100% with you.
Hotsauce
man these hbo announcers were too biased talking about manny amazing footwork

kill that shit

manny was wild was hell dude was punching air
Cshel86
The discussion for this will last for months...NOW we will have to hear about what happened in the first THREE fights no2.gif
checkHook
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Nov 13 2011, 01:21 AM) *
man these hbo announcers were too biased talking about manny amazing footwork

kill that shit

manny was wild was hell dude was punching air

That's why I had that shit on mute. I don't need to hear grown men arguing whose turn it is to caress Manny's balls.
Plah
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 13 2011, 01:23 AM) *
The discussion for this will last for months...NOW we will have to hear about what happened in the first THREE fights no2.gif

Lol tell me about it
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (un01 @ Nov 13 2011, 01:15 AM) *

Even my bro (Pacquiao's biggest fan) had to admit this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.