Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV: Pacquiao vs. Marquez III@9PM(EST)/6PM(PT)-SPOILERS 15 Mins Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Jack 1000
This thread is for all on-going and post-fight reactions to Pacquiao-Marquez III. Keep all responses in this thread! Two other things to remember:

1.) DO NOT DISCUSS MAYWEATHER-PACQUIAO IN THIS THREAD! USE THE PINNED UP MAYWEATHER-PACQUAIO THREAD FOR THAT. ALL DISCUSSION WITHIN THIS THREAD IS FOR PACQUIAO-MARQUEZ AND ITS FEATURED UNDERCARDS!

2.) DO NOT DISCUSS THE FREE UFC HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE FIGHT ON FOX IN THIS THREAD. USE THE MMA UFC FORUM FOR THAT. A PINNED UP THREAD WILL BE PROVIDED IN THAT SECTION.

Jack

Administrator
mgrover
is that when the undercard starts or when the fight starts?
Jack 1000
QUOTE (mgrover @ Nov 12 2011, 01:00 PM) *
is that when the undercard starts or when the fight starts?

The times listed are when the undercard starts. Some system operators may also have a Countdown show a half-hour earlier.

Jack
C.Alarid1
Alright Marquez. It's time to pull something out of your ass on this one.
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (C.Alarid1 @ Nov 12 2011, 06:45 PM) *
Alright Marquez. It's time to pull something out of your ass on this one.

Let's start with all the smoke people been blowing up it....

As if he actually has a shot
Praximo
Pac stops him in 8.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Nov 12 2011, 06:05 PM) *
Let's start with all the smoke people been blowing up it....

Hahahaha!!!

Does anybody have DirecTV? The Pacquiao/Marquez undercard show airs from 7-8:30PM on the Audience Network. I guess these are going to be the "under-undercards" dntknw.gif
BigFightFan
TKO in 6, I want to believe in Marquez after watching the first 2 fights though
Cshel86
Wow! The fuckin' betting odds for JMM/Marquez is 10-1 no2.gif I dont believe its that much of a mismatch. Some of these people really have Pacnesia. On another note, any watching the "under-undercards" probably see this Jose Benavidez is sick! He's 6'0 140 lbs and he has a mean left hook. This Santana dude looks like shit...5'3 142 lbs...9 inch height disadvantage and a 6 inch reach disadvantage, smh...been down 4 times already.
HazConvictedFelonMane
Who got the strizeam? I don't give a fuck about this fight. I'm about to watch some movies but my chica wants to watch the stream.
Cshel86
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Nov 12 2011, 08:28 PM) *
Who got the strizeam? I don't give a fuck about this fight. I'm about to watch some movies but my chica wants to watch the stream.

Lol! C'mon Haz! You know you really wanna watch it! laugh.gif
mgrover
a stream would be appreciated biggrin.gif

never mind got one....got my beer ready and waiting for some fighting biggrin.gif
Cshel86
Cruz just stay tha hell away from Burgos's left hand. Lederman's scorecard has 86-85, 5 rounds to 4...Burgos is up!

Cruz's right eye is damn near shut and he's sending an open invitation for any left hands available. Last round, Im ready!
Cshel86
I have it 6 to 4, but I dont know what they have. They are talking about a possible draw dntknw.gif
Cshel86
First two rounds go to Prescott, nasty uppercuts through the guard...he's throwing it from Texas. 20 - 18
Rivado
Anyone have a stream?
Cshel86
Prescott's mouth is busted and Alvarado's is busted up bad. He's three rounds in the hole and Prescott is throwing shit from west bubbafuck and landing!
Cshel86
Alvarado won 6,7, and 8. Prescott took the 9th.
Cshel86
Prescott goes down in the 10th...nasty uppercut!
Box in Hand
Prescott just gave the fight away. I had him winning 8 of the 10 rounds and he goes and fucks it up LMFAO.
Cshel86
Prescott's head went back like a Pez dispenser, smh. Its over...Nady called it off.
Box in Hand
Prescott needs to change the gas he is putting into his tank. He has all the tools, power, jab, decent speed but horrible stamina.
Cshel86
Tell me about it...his body gave way, and he gave away the fight. That uppercut spun his head around in a freakin' 360.
HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 12 2011, 09:42 PM) *
Lol! C'mon Haz! You know you really wanna watch it! laugh.gif

Nah man. Not me baby. The Mrs. wants to watch it. We'll catch it tomorrow on WSHH.
Cshel86
Bradley's cutting the ring off and Joel cant handle the pressure.
Cshel86
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Nov 12 2011, 10:49 PM) *
Nah man. Not me baby. The Mrs. wants to watch it. We'll catch it tomorrow on WSHH.

Thats whats up!
Box in Hand
I hate the way Bradley fights. Casamayor is at this stage a 5 round fighter but if he was in his prime he schools no power Bradley.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 12 2011, 10:13 PM) *
Prescott's mouth is busted and Alvarado's is busted up bad. He's three rounds in the hole and Prescott is throwing shit from west bubbafuck and landing!

I didn't know that Prescott was on this card. Good fight so far.

Oh shit, I was watching a heavily delayed stream and just realised it. Ha!!
Cshel86
Casamayor aint really doin' shit. 3 blatant headbutt attempts by Casamayor which was funny, lol...then he's clinching just for the fuck of it. Maybe he's trying to frustrate Bradley, but Bradley aint buyin' it.

*almost drunk...
Box in Hand
Bradley couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag. No way he beats Manny. If you can't hurt Manny you can't beat Manny. Bradley is built like a tank but hits like Cinderella.
Gambit808
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 13 2011, 12:06 AM) *
Bradley couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag. No way he beats Manny. If you can't hurt Manny you can't beat Manny. Bradley is built like a tank but hits like Cinderella.

how do i get a stream, i wanna watch but i'm new to this whole streaming thing
Cshel86
Those body shots by Bradley in 5 were deadly! 40 -35. then Casamayor got dropped in the 5th...then in the 6th. Its a shut out...
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Nov 12 2011, 10:11 PM) *
how do i get a stream, i wanna watch but i'm new to this whole streaming thing

I'm watching at someone's house maybe one of the others has one, sorry.
Cshel86
The white flag makes its way to the ring...Bradley wins it. Still not truly sold on Bradley, but those body shots were deadly tonight. Casamayor had no legs the whole night...you would have to think that Joel was on another planet. No power from Bradley, but the accumulation told the story.
Box in Hand
Do not be fooled, Pacquiao is about to put on a fireworks show. This is not the right weight for this fight. DO NOT BE FOOLED, THE MATRIX HAS YOU!
Cshel86
Maria Aragon!
Cshel86
Fuckin' tired of hearing about the first two fights...lets just bury this shit already!
HazConvictedFelonMane
Bradley stopped Casamayor. Well whooptey Do.
Cshel86
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Nov 12 2011, 11:47 PM) *
Bradley stopped Casamayor. Well whooptey Do.

Tell me about it!

*Almost drunk...
Box in Hand
Manny biting off Floyd with the live singer, just saying.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 12 2011, 11:51 PM) *
Manny biting off Floyd with the live singer, just saying.

That was the drunk behind the beat version of EYe of the Tiger laugh.gif Actually sounded kinda cool though! Guess Jamison was probably just happy that he could keep the MP sweater though laugh.gif
Cshel86
Pac - 10
JMM - 9

not a lot of action, Pac landed a couple straight lefts landed down the pipe.
Box in Hand
Marquez 2-0 by turning Manny but he won't keep the discipline.
Cshel86
Gotta give the 3rd to JMM...hard round to score.
Cshel86
Damn that was a good 4th round...slightly leaned towards Pac. JMM wasn't a bitch though.
Cshel86
5th round to JMM! Great round!
Box in Hand
No way he beats Mayweather having this much issues with Marquez. Getting turned all the wrong ways.
Plah
I have it 3-3
iKeNjiro
hahahahahahaha this man is not going to beat FLoyd and I said this a long time ago
easy work for Floyd
JMM is in that ass now rd.7
Cshel86
6th round for JMM! Pac seems to be having an off-night...or maybe he's playing possum. JMM's right eye is swelling, but they are going back and forth...tactically!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.