Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hype delivers again
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
DubC
Keep up the good work, ready to check out the full exclusive

http://fighthype.com/pages/content11189.html
Cshel86
...and it continues laugh.gif The second part should be quite interesting and funny.
DubC
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 13 2011, 09:54 PM) *
...and it continues laugh.gif The second part should be quite interesting and funny.

Agreed...I keep checking back just i case its posted
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 13 2011, 11:54 PM) *

I bet May was clownin'
DubC
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 13 2011, 10:45 PM) *
I bet May was clownin'

And just wait until he watches the fight...Should be an entertaining interview
HazConvictedFelonMane
A few hours ago, I found myself wanting to hear something from Floyd Mayweather. I was delighted to see that we were able to get his thoughts. He needs to cut that bullshit out. Your main competition is fighting and you're not paying close attention? I just find that hard to believe. It pays to be Ben Thompson. Getting all of those exclusives. Can't wait for the interview.
DubC
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Nov 13 2011, 11:24 PM) *
A few hours ago, I found myself wanting to hear something from Floyd Mayweather. I was delighted to see that we were able to get his thoughts. He needs to cut that bullshit out. Your main competition is fighting and you're not paying close attention? I just find that hard to believe. It pays to be Ben Thompson. Getting all of those exclusives. Can't wait for the interview.

His "main competition" got exposed last night against a much smaller, slower counter puncher...We all know how that one will turn out, I would say Sergio would be the one we should all be looking forward to if we wanted to see something interesting, maybe the inexperienced at WW Khan, although I wouldn't mind seeing him kick the shit out of Berto (pay Ortiz step aside money as the ultimate "fuck you")...But Pac should no longer be considered a threat, not that he ever really was imo...

BUT this thread isn't about that
and now that the rant is out of my system, I posted in a thread here earlier today that I couldn't wait on Ben to get the exclusive following the fight...And him and his team have said numerous time that they don't spend hours watching fights and scouting his opponents, idk how true that is tbh-but if one person wouldn't need to spend hours and can adjust to anything that is thrown his way it would be Floyd
Hotsauce
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Nov 14 2011, 01:24 AM) *

im pretty sure roger watched it
DubC
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Nov 14 2011, 01:23 AM) *
im pretty sure roger watched it

Good point...

He probably watched it and said "My nephew will whoop that punks ass" lol...I would love to sit next to Roger and watch a Pac fight (or any fight for that matter)
sduck
I do want to hear his opinion just for the hype of it, but don't expect him to say anything shocking or mesmerizing. Floyd usually speaks in the same pattern.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (DubC @ Nov 14 2011, 03:51 AM) *
Good point...

He probably watched it and said "My nephew will whoop that punks ass" lol...I would love to sit next to Roger and watch a Pac fight (or any fight for that matter)

Wrong!!! Roger, likely said, "that muthafucka can't fuck w/ my nephew. Only thing Pacquiao can do is take this ass-whippin'"

LOL.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (sduck @ Nov 14 2011, 08:19 AM) *
I do want to hear his opinion just for the hype of it, but don't expect him to say anything shocking or mesmerizing. Floyd usually speaks in the same pattern.

Which adds up to him really not saying much at all. I would like to see him call Manny out, but Ben never asked him did he want to fight PAC in May. Also why would he say he wants to fight in February when Manny will not be available that soon. He leaves plenty of room for argument from the haters.
Cshel86
QUOTE (sduck @ Nov 14 2011, 07:19 AM) *

+1

Its funny how Floyd haters can quote everything he says and then bash it, but yet, they cant quote shit that thier Filipino hero says...hmmm, wonder why...maybe because he's not allowed to say anything. Instead we have to hear from the old farted out wind bag Arum, and most of the bullshit he says holds no weight. The only thing he can follow through with, is being an asshole and at the snap of his finger, a fight ends in controversy.

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 14 2011, 08:08 AM) *
Wrong!!! Roger, likely said, "that muthafucka can't fuck w/ my nephew. Only thing Pacquiao can do is take this ass-whippin'. Shit...that's after he get that shit outta his body. Yall know he got some shit in 'em. Soon as he take tess, he get that ass whooped".

LOL.

I added some in there for ya Noles laugh.gif
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 14 2011, 11:03 AM) *
+1

Its funny how Floyd haters can quote everything he says and then bash it, but yet, they cant quote shit that thier Filipino hero says...hmmm, wonder why...maybe because he's not allowed to say anything. Instead we have to hear from the old farted out wind bag Arum, and most of the bullshit he says holds no weight. The only thing he can follow through with, is being an asshole and at the snap of his finger, a fight ends in controversy.

I added some in there for ya Noles laugh.gif

People don't realize that Money Mayweather is a persona used to promote fights and entertain fans. I think that's the reason he never has a chance against the media and casual fans. So it doesn't matter who is right or wrong between him, bob, and PAC he will always be blamed and criticized. I've never seen someone with so much talent be given so little for his accomplishments. ONLY IN AMERICA!!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Nov 14 2011, 11:11 AM) *
People don't realize that Money Mayweather is a persona used to promote fights and entertain fans. I think that's the reason he never has a chance against the media and casual fans. So it doesn't matter who is right or wrong between him, bob, and PAC he will always be blamed and criticized. I've never seen someone with so much talent be given so little for his accomplishments. ONLY IN AMERICA!!!!

+1

Spot on! Only in America man! no2.gif There are very few that got past this curse, but the rest fell victim to it.
CrazyBuffalO
It’s called karma. It all backfired on Arum. He thought setting up a 3rd bout with Marquez was a good idea to “delay” a potential clash between his fighter and PBF even more. Or perhaps to demonstrate to PBF how “good” his fighter was to upraise their demanding power.

Unfortunately for them, this fight was what killed Pacquiao’s leverage. It’s so sudden. Arum must be bashing his head against the walls of his office right now. He shot himself right on the foot there.

Now people don’t wanna see Pacquiao go against PBF anymore because they already know that they’re not on the same level as fighters.
Even people here in the Philippines are divided as to who won the fight between Pacquiao and Marquez. And a lot of Filipinos are asking Pacquiao to retire before further humiliation. Some Filipinos are even telling him that these are “signs” that he wouldn’t stand a chance against PBF and that he should quit before it’s too late.

Pacquiao is NOTHING. He’s never been a good politician in this country (he’s illiterate and dumb). He’s never been a good family man to his family (lots of scandals). And now he is also not good at boxing anymore (without the PEDs). So the coffin is finally sealed. Tsk tsk…

I’m from the Philippines, but I’m PROUD TO BE A Floyd FAN!
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 14 2011, 08:08 AM) *
Wrong!!! Roger, likely said, "that muthafucka can't fuck w/ my nephew. Only thing Pacquiao can do is take this ass-whippin'"

LOL.

You and Cshel86 (with the add-on) hit the nail on the head. LOL.
Cshel86
"Shiiit, thats all that muhfucka gotta do is take that tess...the he'll REALLY get that ass whoop'd. Who he beat? Huh? That muhfucka cant whoop my nephew. He got that ass knocked out twice at 105, where dem muhfuckas at that knocked him out? The best fighters come from da Midwest anyway, so all them other muhfuckas aint got enough skill for nephew. He got too much skill for that muhfucka". - Roger Mayweather (well an interpretation of him anyway)
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 14 2011, 09:08 AM) *

LOL.

He simply said "Pacquiao! Pacquiao, that muthafucka don't know shit about boxing!" I have the Rosseta Stone Language for Roger so I know what he says just fine.

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Nov 14 2011, 10:18 AM) *
Which adds up to him really not saying much at all. I would like to see him call Manny out, but Ben never asked him did he want to fight PAC in May. Also why would he say he wants to fight in February when Manny will not be available that soon. He leaves plenty of room for argument from the haters.

Read the articles about his return to the ring. He is trying to make the biggest match possible. Ellerbe said against the "Little Man" what more would you like? How come Pac can't say I want and I am going to fight Floyd? The guy from ESPn asked him if Floyd was next... his answer "Talk to my promoter." If you are a congressman and make decisions for your country or district, shouldn't you be able to make a decision for yourself? The double standards
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 14 2011, 01:23 PM) *
If you are a congressman and make decisions for your country or district, shouldn't you be able to make a decision for yourself? The double standards

If you are under contract, 9.9 times out of 10, you will never have the last say so. Arum knows that FMJ and Pac is the most lucrative fight in the history of the sport, so why hasn't he made it happen yet? Im sure Pac wants to make as much money as possible, but no matter how much he may tell Arum he wants to make the fight, its ultimately up to Arum.

Let's see how the second part of this interview goes...
checkleft
QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Nov 14 2011, 11:26 AM) *
It’s called karma. It all backfired on Arum. He thought setting up a 3rd bout with Marquez was a good idea to “delay” a potential clash between his fighter and PBF even more. Or perhaps to demonstrate to PBF how “good” his fighter was to upraise their demanding power.

Unfortunately for them, this fight was what killed Pacquiao’s leverage. It’s so sudden. Arum must be bashing his head against the walls of his office right now. He shot himself right on the foot there.

Now people don’t wanna see Pacquiao go against PBF anymore because they already know that they’re not on the same level as fighters.
Even people here in the Philippines are divided as to who won the fight between Pacquiao and Marquez. And a lot of Filipinos are asking Pacquiao to retire before further humiliation. Some Filipinos are even telling him that these are “signs” that he wouldn’t stand a chance against PBF and that he should quit before it’s too late.

Pacquiao is NOTHING. He’s never been a good politician in this country (he’s illiterate and dumb). He’s never been a good family man to his family (lots of scandals). And now he is also not good at boxing anymore (without the PEDs). So the coffin is finally sealed. Tsk tsk…

I’m from the Philippines, but I’m PROUD TO BE A Floyd FAN!

I kind of thought about pacquiao retiring too. He looked pissed
And I mean anyone with a brain would figure out whos being protected if he fights anything other than a good boxer/counter puncher now.
And come on how many more times will he keep duping people for these ppvs.
He's got his manipulated record and fame, at this point he's just being pimped.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Why is Pacquiao exposed now? I'm just sayin...Marquez has always given Pac fits. The size wasn't a factor like people thought it would be, and Marquez was actually bigger. This is boxing, and some guys just have a wrong style for a fighter. Vernon Forrest was able to give a prime Shane Mosley fits. Marquez has always been a tremendous fighter and people have always underrated him. I think it's kind of faulty logic just to say that because Marquez got dominated by Floyd and Pac has problems with Floyd that Floyd dominates Pacquiao. That logic doesn't always hold true. Of course the fight will never ever get made because BOTH sides posturing. It's been literally three years this fight has been in the making, but still no fight. Ben don't need to ask Mayweather if he's going to fight Pac because it's always going to be the same god damn answer every time. I can't stand either Pac or Mayweather, and don't know who I would cheer for if they got in the ring. I'd love to see a double knock out.
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Nov 14 2011, 04:11 PM) *
Why is Pacquiao exposed now? I'm just sayin...Marquez has always given Pac fits. The size wasn't a factor like people thought it would be, and Marquez was actually bigger. This is boxing, and some guys just have a wrong style for a fighter. Vernon Forrest was able to give a prime Shane Mosley fits. Marquez has always been a tremendous fighter and people have always underrated him. I think it's kind of faulty logic just to say that because Marquez got dominated by Floyd and Pac has problems with Floyd that Floyd dominates Pacquiao. That logic doesn't always hold true. Of course the fight will never ever get made because BOTH sides posturing. It's been literally three years this fight has been in the making, but still no fight. Ben don't need to ask Mayweather if he's going to fight Pac because it's always going to be the same god damn answer every time. I can't stand either Pac or Mayweather, and don't know who I would cheer for if they got in the ring. I'd love to see a double knock out.

Pac is exposed to the conventional typical casual fan as solely not on Mayweathers level. This was the fight to compare against Mayweather's fight against Marquez. Roach even stated this fight was to one up Mayweather and that Marquez will be be knocked out in less than 6 rounds. He stated Mayweather didn't KO Marquez and that if Manny can do that it will just prove that he is the much better fighter. Pacman isn't good with fighters who move, box, use his aggression against him, confuse him, frustrates him and counters him especially an unorthodox styled fighter. Style makes fights but what happens when Manny goes up against a boxer who can adapt to any style thats in the ring against him. Mayweather will wipe the floor with Pacman and even some really HUGE Pacman fans I know stated that they are now thinking Mayweather will beat Pacman up something terrible.

Arum needs to cash in now...this man needs to leave boxing. Anything further halting this fight will just hurt its stock like what happened last saturday, the sock def took a drop now. People more and more are questioning Pacman's ability to match Mayweather. The outlook on most people was that Marquez was old, out of his prime, too small for Pac, and too weak for Pac and the thought he was going to get destroyed only made matters worse for Manny when people expected him to spark him out early. Pacman is being looked upon another level and will get treated as such when he doesn't perform with excellence. A double knockout??? not gonna happen, maybe a Manny getting knocked out. If he fights Mayweather likes that and goes head hunting all night he will be getting a "pizza face" very easily.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 14 2011, 01:23 PM) *
He simply said "Pacquiao! Pacquiao, that muthafucka don't know shit about boxing!" I have the Rosseta Stone Language for Roger so I know what he says just fine.

Read the articles about his return to the ring. He is trying to make the biggest match possible. Ellerbe said against the "Little Man" what more would you like? How come Pac can't say I want and I am going to fight Floyd? The guy from ESPn asked him if Floyd was next... his answer "Talk to my promoter." If you are a congressman and make decisions for your country or district, shouldn't you be able to make a decision for yourself? The double standards

I'm not concerned with what ellerbe said, as a Floyd fan I want him to come out and demand the fight. He dances around the issue giving people reason to doubt.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Nov 14 2011, 08:36 PM) *
I'm not concerned with what ellerbe said, as a Floyd fan I want him to come out and demand the fight. He dances around the issue giving people reason to doubt.

"Pacquiao you are next" "They don't want that fight. They could of had that fight years ago." "Take the test and we will have the fight." etc. etc, "I can't talk about Pacquiao because he has a lawsuite against me" I don't think Floyd is ducking anyone. I think those guys on the other side want nothing to do with Money
sduck
Well, Floyd saying the same stuff as usual, but I did get a laugh out of him calling Emmanuel Steward an Uncle Tom, and Manny Pacquiao a C+ fighter.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.