HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (pesticid @ Nov 19 2011, 05:41 PM) *
It makes sense now just check Pacman's wraps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=rwrEmHbC7rs

Let me help you out bruh. Shout out to Shel for showing me how to do this
pesticid
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Nov 19 2011, 06:08 PM) *
Let me help you out bruh. Shout out to Shel for showing me how to do this

Thanks bro, I used to be able to do it in the past, but they've changed the embedding option on youtube and I can no longer do it. It would be nice if somebody could find Mosley's interview and just copy it here.
Cshel86
Thats whats up! Was he not allowed to have the tape between his fingers? I cant remember. Im not able to view the video at the moment.
pesticid
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 19 2011, 06:21 PM) *
Thats whats up! Was he not allowed to have the tape between his fingers? I cant remember. Im not able to view the video at the moment.

It's not just that , he was putting tape before the wraps. I mean Shane barely got hit and he face was all puffed up, Marquez I don't even remember many good shots hitting him and his face was a mess. Marga and Cotto both got hit plenty and they looked like they have been butchered.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (pesticid @ Nov 19 2011, 08:08 PM) *
It's not just that , he was putting tape before the wraps. I mean Shane barely got hit and he face was all puffed up, Marquez I don't even remember many good shots hitting him and his face was a mess. Marga and Cotto both got hit plenty and they looked like they have been butchered.

Their excuse would be that Manny does not know about tape wrapping, so how could he possibly know what he was doing was illegal?
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 19 2011, 08:42 PM) *
Their excuse would be that Manny does not know about tape wrapping, so how could he possibly know what he was doing was illegal?

LOL...yeah..or, "Manny's doesn't even know what an illegal hand-wrapping looks like. They don't have them over in the P.I."
Cshel86
QUOTE (pesticid @ Nov 19 2011, 07:08 PM) *

Doesn't the tape on bare skin harden when it gets wet? I thought I remember this being an issue with Trinidad back in the day...
pesticid
and more proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK-_3Fqn5js...player_embedded
pesticid
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 19 2011, 07:43 PM) *
LOL...yeah..or, "Manny's doesn't even know what an illegal hand-wrapping looks like. They don't have them over in the P.I."

lol, check this vid and look at his sparring wraps.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK-_3Fqn5js...player_embedded
bnoles4life
Shout out to Max "Bug Eyes" Kellerman for calling out Top Rank!!! He's gonna be looking for new work soon.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 19 2011, 11:35 PM) *
Shout out to Max "Bug Eyes" Kellerman for calling out Top Rank!!! He's gonna be looking for new work soon.

Ha! laugh.gif
Hotsauce
what did max kellerman say?
checkleft
He basically said top rank is ducking... In a nice way though, I was thinking "whole new bullshit defamation suit" while he was it. Lol

Max is probably my favorite with Roy though on hbo, the guy has great Passion for the sport and isn't uneducated on it. He also isn't scared to call anyone out on their bs
Cshel86
Max Kellerman definitely grew on me over time. The only things that I still dont like about him is that undisclosed thing on the side of his mouth and the fact that he hardly blinks...kinda like a fish of some sort.
checkleft
He does blink sparingly... But when he does its almost awkward, like he doesn't want too Haha.. but this guy OS very passionate, his story with boxing is Fucking sad. For him to keep on covering boxing is inspiring, he truly has love for the sport.
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 20 2011, 02:36 AM) *
He does blink sparingly... But when he does its almost awkward, like he doesn't want too Haha.. but this guy OS very passionate, his story with boxing is Fucking sad. For him to keep on covering boxing is inspiring, he truly has love for the sport.

Yeah I know, right. If a punk ass, undisciplined, piece of shit boxer bodies your brother over some bullshit, it would turn most away from the sport. If not, then it will make you a great commentator with that weird thingy on the side of your mouth. I definitely commend him on making the most of his career though...
NathanJassi90
Cshel86 why are you referring to Max Kellerman as a fish and why are talking about his mouth? On a boxing note, Pacquiao is a blatant cheat. And it's all orchestrated by Roach, Ariza and Arum.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 20 2011, 03:27 AM) *
Max Kellerman definitely grew on me over time. The only things that I still dont like about him is that undisclosed thing on the side of his mouth and the fact that he hardly blinks...kinda like a fish of some sort.

I like Max....maybe b/c I saw him start his ESPN face time w/ Around the Horn. The dude knows boxing, regardless of that "unconfirmed substance" in or around his mouth. LOL!!!
checkleft
QUOTE (NathanJassi90 @ Nov 20 2011, 06:09 AM) *
Cshel86 why are you referring to Max Kellerman as a fish and why are talking about his mouth? On a boxing note, Pacquiao is a blatant cheat. And it's all orchestrated by Roach, Ariza and Arum.

I don't like putting it that way but it just seems they take advantage of every little thing they can. And when something goes wrong they are just full of excuses, weight, needles, gloves, cramps...
wolterb
got a degree in history, hes an atheist, he knows boxing - lol max kellerman knows whats up!
Cshel86
QUOTE (NathanJassi90 @ Nov 20 2011, 06:09 AM) *

Why are you up my ass and sounding all fuckin' jolly when you address my posts? I'll wait...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 20 2011, 06:27 PM) *
Why are you up my ass and sounding all fuckin' jolly when you address my posts? I'll wait...

"you ever had a c*ck meat sandwich?" dntknw.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (wolterb @ Nov 20 2011, 05:01 PM) *
got a degree in history, hes an atheist, he knows boxing - lol max kellerman knows whats up!

Ha! I forgot about the Atheist stuff, lol. It definitely doesn't make me view his job performance any differently...cant be too much of an Atheist if he doesn't agree with Arum's antics, who's nothing more than the human form of Lucifer himself laugh.gif Kellerman has truly grown on me over the years!

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 20 2011, 05:54 PM) *
"you ever had a c*ck meat sandwich?" dntknw.gif

laugh.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 20 2011, 05:27 PM) *

you forgot no insert no homo in your comment. just saying you are in Atlanta and well Lenox mall on a Saturday well i will leave it at that
MaxPayne
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 20 2011, 02:27 AM) *

That herpes is a motherfucker ain't it ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.