Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cotto/Margarito 24/7 Thread (On-going)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Cshel86
From what I've seen, this will only be a two-part segment. Maybe two segments is enough, who knows? Im ready to see how deep they go with the hand-wrap situation and Cotto's thoughts on it...aside the recent Face-Off. Im also ready to see how these guys look in training since its been a while seeing them.

Keep all 24/7 posts in this thread please.
Cshel86
Wow! So they open up the segment talking about the handwraps! laugh.gif Great opening sequence though...
mrchitown
I can see why it will only be 2 episodes. But the bad blood between these 2 is so enormous that come fight night it's going to be an explosive fight. At least in my opinion. That was an ok episode. Cotto was very close to his father and I think hes going to use that as motivation in this fight. Margarito was talking a lot of trash, can't wait til fight night
Praximo
This is more like Cotto-Margarito CSI episode one. Anyways so far it was very good for a first episode but now all that's missing is the cool inspirational music.
Cshel86
CSI episode!?

laugh.gif

Man that part with his dad almost made me tear up, no lie laugh.gif I was laughing at how Margarito was looking at the pick and saying that nothing was there. With only one functioning eye and those big ass Hitman Hart shades on...I dont see how anybody could see anything dntknw.gif Margarito and his old trainer's stories are both oh-so un-fuckin-believable that its sickening!
BigFightFan
I can't wait to see this fight! (in my Max Kellerman voice)
I'm taking Margarito in this one as long as that eye hold up. I see this fight playing out like the first one with cotto winning the early rounds but succumbing to margarito's pressure late.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Nov 19 2011, 11:43 PM) *
I can't wait to see this fight! (in my Max Kellerman voice)
I'm taking Margarito in this one as long as that eye hold up. I see this fight playing out like the first one with cotto winning the early rounds but succumbing to margarito's pressure late.

Yep...same result as the first fight. Pressure, uppercuts, and body shots will put Cotto on his ass...again.
BoxingStill#1
Only 2 episodes of 24/7 this time aye?... I guess im cool with that...im kinda 24/7'ed out right now..lls

The ol' good guy, been cheated, dad died, vs. Bad guy "fuck it, ill beat him again" bit....hahaha...

Im cool with that too...

Sadley, my friends,... my man Cotto losses.... same print as before.

Maybe sooner cuz of the mental state of Cotto

Cshel86
Dammit BS1...sadly, I feel the same way...you just put the nail in the coffin. The down moments on 24/7 makes you want to pull for Cotto, but then that reality sets in no2.gif Oh wel!! As long as I get my $60-$70 worth! laugh.gif
Rivado
Margster's eye looks disturbing - let's see if Cotto takes advantage and brings his left jab to the party.
Rivado
Replay of the first fight on HBO right now - yes!!
checkleft
Fuck dude I though marg was gonna win in the same fashion but.. cotto has that pre-ortiz vs berto eye of the tiger!!! And margs eye does not look good at all... I have a nudging feeling that he's not gonna take the shots well..

When cotto said his dog is more human than margarito I was feeling the heat. He's got a lot of animosity towards marg. In the 24/7 he had a epic line

Marg- "we will see on fight night, we'll see"

Cotto-"you will feel it too"

I can't help but feel that cotto is somehow gonna pour it on him even though margarito is stylisticly completely wrong for him.

I'm telling you, same feeling I got for the ortiz berto fight.
If I was a betting man....
Cshel86
QUOTE (Rivado @ Nov 20 2011, 01:18 AM) *
Replay of the first fight on HBO right now - yes!!

Those fight replays are getting better (in my opinion) due to the extra stuff that they add in between rounds and so forth. I figured they would've had more footage though. It still makes you wanna watch it more though! They should've done it with the first Cotto/Margarito fight since they had some unseen footage shown on the episode of 24/7.

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 20 2011, 02:31 AM) *
Fuck dude I though marg was gonna win in the same fashion but.. cotto has that pre-ortiz vs berto eye of the tiger!!! And margs eye does not look good at all... I have a nudging feeling that he's not gonna take the shots well..

When cotto said his dog is more human than margarito I was feeling the heat. He's got a lot of animosity towards marg. In the 24/7 he had a epic line

I can't help but feel that cotto is somehow gonna pour it on him even though margarito is stylisticly completely wrong for him.

I just hope Cotto doesn't buy into the public and his investigations too much, that he ends up losing focus and blowing the fight. Cotto is a humble dude, but looks like the type of guy that just fucks shit up when he gets too upset. Guess we will see on the 3rd...
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 19 2011, 10:44 PM) *
CSI episode!?

laugh.gif

Man that part with his dad almost made me tear up, no lie laugh.gif I was laughing at how Margarito was looking at the pick and saying that nothing was there. With only one functioning eye and those big ass Hitman Hart shades on...I dont see how anybody could see anything dntknw.gif Margarito and his old trainer's stories are both oh-so un-fuckin-believable that its sickening!

Same here. You said everything I was 'bout to say, especially the part about his father. I do believe Cotto had a point when he said Margarito claims that the red substance on his handwraps (from the Mosley fight) were from the red dye on his gloves, but when you compare the handwraps from their fight, the red substance was in the same area and that pic was taken before Margarito put on his gloves, so he can't blame that on the dye.
Box in Hand
I thought it was a real good episode and the part about his dad had a brother ready to drop a tear but "I'm strong bitches". Anyways, I really do believe Margarito cheated and hope he gets his ass handed to him on the 3rd.
Genius
Lol a piece of black thread on Tonys wraps and Cotto claiming a crack with his photoshop pic. Why didn't Hbo catch that? Look for the HBO crew to get their pom poms out for Cotto lol
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 20 2011, 02:31 AM) *

See that's just the thing for me.. I think his emotions will get the best of him..

I think he's gonna blow his load early and get walked down AGAIN.....(pull an angulo)...

I agree with Cshell on this one...
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Nov 20 2011, 04:46 AM) *
I do believe Cotto had a point when he said Margarito claims that the red substance on his handwraps (from the Mosley fight) were from the red dye on his gloves, but when you compare the handwraps from their fight, the red substance was in the same area and that pic was taken before Margarito put on his gloves, so he can't blame that on the dye.

Spot on! That shit nearly gave him away right there. Gladly, they caught the plaster BEFORE the Mosley fight, rather than afterwards...or the red dye excuse would've flown for Margarito.

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 20 2011, 04:51 AM) *
I thought it was a real good episode and the part about his dad had a brother ready to drop a tear but "I'm strong bitches". Anyways, I really do believe Margarito cheated and hope he gets his ass handed to him on the 3rd.

Lmao! Stay strong Box! Its hard to be strong when you see a guy like Cotto cryin'...dude shows little to no emotion, so that shit was hard to watch.

QUOTE (Genius @ Nov 20 2011, 05:23 AM) *
Lol a piece of black thread on Tonys wraps and Cotto claiming a crack with his photoshop pic. Why didn't Hbo catch that? Look for the HBO crew to get their pom poms out for Cotto lol

Sorry Genius, but that red dye on the plaster before the Mosley fight pretty much gave him away.

QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Nov 20 2011, 07:22 AM) *
See that's just the thing for me.. I think his emotions will get the best of him..

I think he's gonna blow his load early and get walked down AGAIN.....(pull an angulo)...

Hahahaha!!! Im about 110% sure he'll look waaaaay less shittier than Angulo when he blows his load. If not, then Cotto may choice to box and circle Tony all night, or do like Pac did and turn him all night. Im definitely ready to see how this goes...though my mind is almost made up.
Genius
Not saying that Margo didn't load the gloves, but no crack on the wraps...lol watch the vid and pause it. Why they keep insisting the wraps had a crack.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Genius @ Nov 20 2011, 05:47 PM) *
Not saying that Margo didn't load the gloves, but no crack on the wraps...lol watch the vid and pause it. Why they keep insisting the wraps had a crack.

Okay. I was just stuck on the red dye laugh.gif
Genius
Cotto playing lawyer with the pic lol and its just a black thread or looks like someone's pubes....
Cshel86
QUOTE (Genius @ Nov 20 2011, 05:54 PM) *
looks like someone's pubes....

Hahahaha!!!
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 19 2011, 11:45 PM) *
Yep...same result as the first fight. Pressure, uppercuts, and body shots will put Cotto on his ass...again.

Sorry dude. You are forgetting that Margarito won't have 8oz plaster of paris gloves. Margarito's punches are going to feel like a massage this time around. Cotto by UD. Let's sig bet. . .
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Nov 21 2011, 11:34 AM) *
Sorry dude. You are forgetting that Margarito won't have 8oz plaster of paris gloves. Margarito's punches are going to feel like a massage this time around. Cotto by UD. Let's sig bet. . .

Lol! Whatever Seek! You already have an active sig bet with Mgrover for this fight, so if you sig bet both of us, then Im sure to make that sig of your's the talk of the town laugh.gif Dont fool yourself, as others have done in the past. Let's not forget...plaster or no plaster...

Margarito still did the following...
1. He still put MASSIVE pressure on Cotto throughout the course of the fight
2. He took ALL of Cotto's punches, and Im sure they were softer than a baby's ass when they landed laugh.gif
3. Margarito was still touching Cotto the WHOLE fight (plaster or not)

Cotto did not do the following...
1. He didn't land effective body punches at all...all headhunting, but to no avail
2. He didn't try to back Margarito up (or the fight would've been his), and relied on his punching power (or lack there of) for respect
3. Since he couldn't back him up, he could've tried to turn Margartio (as Pacquiao did), but no luck in that department
4. He blew his load (in an impressive fashion), by the halfway point of the fight...bad time to do it
5. He leaned in with his head all night long...pretty much invited those Margarito uppercuts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
6. He was getting caught with wild ass shots throughout the first half of the fight (lunging Margarito uppecuts and hooks to the body from halfway across the ring), though he was banking those rounds.

If anything...Cotto beat himself that night, and Margarito finished the job. Still wanna sig bet? dntknw.gif ...laugh.gif
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
The red dye was from the gloves, Cotto already has admitted as much. There still is no proof that Margarito loaded his gloves in the Cotto fight, just faulty assumptions. It's all a bunch of he said/she said bullshit at this point. I really hope that's what Cotto's going off of. If it is, he's in for a long night.

Lets ask this...What did plaster have to do with Tony walking through Cotto's best shots, what did plaster have to do with those body shots early in the fight, what did plaster have to do with Cotto getting tired like he did against Mosley, Clottey, and Pacquiao?, what did plaster have to do with Cotto not liking pressure?

These things have not changed, and Cotto is even worse for wear now than he was in the first fight. Mayorga was putting hands on him and taking rounds. People that are picking Cotto seem to be only basing their opinion on wraps. However, they don't seem to have an answer with how he deals with the pressure, stamina, body shots, and not being able to back Tony up. Cotto couldn't beat him at his best, he sure as hell won't beat him now.
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 21 2011, 12:08 PM) *
Lol! Whatever Seek! You already have an active sig bet with Mgrover for this fight, so if you sig bet both of us, then Im sure to make that sig of your's the talk of the town laugh.gif Dont fool yourself, as others have done in the past. Let's not forget...plaster or no plaster...

Margarito still did the following...
1. He still put MASSIVE pressure on Cotto throughout the course of the fight
2. He took ALL of Cotto's punches, and Im sure they were softer than a baby's ass when they landed laugh.gif
3. Margarito was still touching Cotto the WHOLE fight (plaster or not)

Cotto did not do the following...
1. He didn't land effective body punches at all...all headhunting, but to no avail
2. He didn't try to back Margarito up (or the fight would've been his), and relied on his punching power (or lack there of) for respect
3. Since he couldn't back him up, he could've tried to turn Margartio (as Pacquiao did), but no luck in that department
4. He blew his load (in an impressive fashion), by the halfway point of the fight...bad time to do it
5. He leaned in with his head all night long...pretty much invited those Margarito uppercuts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
6. He was getting caught with wild ass shots throughout the first half of the fight (lunging Margarito uppecuts and hooks to the body from halfway across the ring), though he was banking those rounds.

If anything...Cotto beat himself that night, and Margarito finished the job. Still wanna sig bet? dntknw.gif ...laugh.gif

He wanted to go all or nothing from the first bet but i'm not interested. I would like to sig bet you though. You make a lot of great points as always but Margarito without the 8oz's of plaster is a bum. He might have the edge stylistically but Cotto will not only box smarter and preserve his stamina, but the punches he will be recieving aren't going to do jack shit. Margarito is in for a 12 round beating. How about it Cshel?
Seek
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Nov 21 2011, 12:14 PM) *
The red dye was from the gloves, Cotto already has admitted as much. There still is no proof that Margarito loaded his gloves in the Cotto fight, just faulty assumptions. It's all a bunch of he said/she said bullshit at this point. I really hope that's what Cotto's going off of. If it is, he's in for a long night.

Lets ask this...What did plaster have to do with Tony walking through Cotto's best shots, what did plaster have to do with those body shots early in the fight, what did plaster have to do with Cotto getting tired like he did against Mosley, Clottey, and Pacquiao?, what did plaster have to do with Cotto not liking pressure?

These things have not changed, and Cotto is even worse for wear now than he was in the first fight. Mayorga was putting hands on him and taking rounds. People that are picking Cotto seem to be only basing their opinion on wraps. However, they don't seem to have an answer with how he deals with the pressure, stamina, body shots, and not being able to back Tony up. Cotto couldn't beat him at his best, he sure as hell won't beat him now.

How can you not base it on wraps? Hypothetically if two guys are going to fight and I know one of them has BRICKS in his gloves. I'm going to pick that guy no questions asked. I don't care who is on the recieving end, i'm going with the guy who has an extra advantage. . . a weapon for crying out loud!!
Cshel86

Mayorga was putting hands on him and taking rounds. However, they don't seem to have an answer with how he deals with the pressure, stamina, body shots, and not being able to back Tony up.

+2

Facts are put out there to reveal the truth, or force the blind to stray further and further away from the truth! Let's see who gets let down on Dec. 3rd! Great post!

QUOTE (Seek @ Nov 21 2011, 12:15 PM) *
He wanted to go all or nothing from the first bet but i'm not interested. I would like to sig bet you though. You make a lot of great points as always but Margarito without the 8oz's of plaster is a bum. He might have the edge stylistically but Cotto will not only box smarter and preserve his stamina, but the punches he will be recieving aren't going to do jack shit. Margarito is in for a 12 round beating. How about it Cshel?

All or nothing!? WTH? I will get with him on that...because I was looking forward to yall's sig bet! Dammit man! laugh.gif

Mgrover! Where tha hell are you...I got a few questions to ask ya laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 21 2011, 12:26 PM) *
+2

Facts are put out there to reveal the truth, or force the blind to stray further and further away from the truth! Let's see who gets let down on Dec. 3rd! Great post!

All or nothing!? WTH? I will get with him on that...because I was looking forward to yall's sig bet! Dammit man! laugh.gif

Mgrover! Where tha hell are you...I got a few questions to ask ya laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I'm just not interested. I'd rather take you up on this Cotto Margarito bet. Do we have a deal or not?
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
So Seek, why does Cotto win? You can't answer the question without bringing out a faulty assumption. If that's what you're truly basing your prediction on, you won't be happy with the result. Stick to facts and explain how Cotto beats him. There's no true evidence he had "bricks" in his gloves. I do know those body shots wore him down badly though, and that Cotto still can't deal with pressure. How does Cotto deal with pressure better this time? How does Cotto deal with fatigue in the later rounds better? How does Cotto deal with having to fight backing up, which he doesn't do well? How will he deal with the crushing body shots? These questions have not been answered by anybody picking Cotto.
Hops
Sidenote: We must remember what Margarito did to Pacquiao without the loaded gloves. Bedridden for two days and pissing blood.
BoxingFan86

It's Mayorga, so what do you expect? I think he fought a pretty good fight against Mayorga, though. He kept his composure and he didn't fall for any of ol' boy's antics.
Seek
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Nov 21 2011, 02:06 PM) *
So Seek, why does Cotto win? You can't answer the question without bringing out a faulty assumption. If that's what you're truly basing your prediction on, you won't be happy with the result. Stick to facts and explain how Cotto beats him. There's no true evidence he had "bricks" in his gloves. I do know those body shots wore him down badly though, and that Cotto still can't deal with pressure. How does Cotto deal with pressure better this time? How does Cotto deal with fatigue in the later rounds better? How does Cotto deal with having to fight backing up, which he doesn't do well? How will he deal with the crushing body shots? These questions have not been answered by anybody picking Cotto.

Cotto can easily outbox Margarito in 12 rounds. It doesn't take an article of how and why Cotto will beat Margarito. He's obviously a better boxer who put in some good work in the first half of their fight. He clearly shot his load vs Margarito and opted to trade instead of slipping off the ropes and turning Margarito. But it's evident that Cotto didn't lose soley based on the fact that he ran out of gas but that he was stopped after an accumulation of punches from a guy whom I believe was wearing plaster of paris. If he can box with smarts instead of overpowering Tony and preserve his engery which I HAVE mentioned before and his opponent is not wearing plaster of paris then it's EASY to pick a winner in Cotto via UD due to the fact that Margarito is a tough customer and more than likely will not be stopped. We'll see who was right come Dec. 4th. I'll be collecting!
Allmenjoi8
How does this guy even have a license to box? Stuff is sickening. He could of killed Cotto. I am glad Mosely and Pac destroyed that guy. I do not like cheaters...
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
He could have (not of) killed Cotto? Where is your 100% proof that he used illegal wraps against Cotto? Or, is it just your faulty assumptions. I can't wait until Tony destroys this dude to hear the excuses of everybody.
Seek
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Nov 21 2011, 04:51 PM) *
He could have (not of) killed Cotto? Where is your 100% proof that he used illegal wraps against Cotto? Or, is it just your faulty assumptions. I can't wait until Tony destroys this dude to hear the excuses of everybody.

Cool story bro! See you Dec. 4th. And please don't act like you aint going to be making up any excuses after Margarito gets taken to school. Please... I witnessed Cotto Pacquiao live at the MGM Grand in support of my boy Cotto and had nothing but props for Manny Pacquiao. Good luck though with that bet on Margarito. Oh that's right you don't got shit on him! Haha. . .
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Fair enough, glad there will be no excuses when Margarito ruins your boy again because he can't handle pressure of fight backing up. I have a nice bet on Margarito and a sig bet with somebody. No excuses from me either, as I gave Pac all the props for utilizing his superior speed to beat Margarito.
Seek
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Nov 21 2011, 05:19 PM) *
Fair enough, glad there will be no excuses when Margarito ruins your boy again because he can't handle pressure of fight backing up. I have a nice bet on Margarito and a sig bet with somebody. No excuses from me either, as I gave Pac all the props for utilizing his superior speed to beat Margarito.

Wow you predicted Pac to beat Margarito? Way to go out on a limb! Mad props to you sir
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Nah, I picked Margarito to beat Pac actually. I was just saying I had no excuses when Margarito got beat. Probably could have rephrased that a little better.
Seek
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Nov 21 2011, 05:34 PM) *
Nah, I picked Margarito to beat Pac actually. I was just saying I had no excuses when Margarito got beat. Probably could have rephrased that a little better.

Nah i'm just giving you a hard time. Picked Margarito over Pacquiao? Wow how much money did you lose on that?
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Not too much ($50). It was exciting in the 6th round when Margarito actually caught him with a solid body shot, but the speed was just too much.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 21 2011, 04:41 PM) *
How does this guy even have a license to box? Stuff is sickening. He could of killed Cotto. I am glad Mosely and Pac destroyed that guy. I do not like cheaters...

He's sufferring the consequences now because of his eye situation...thats the reason the venue's on hold in NY. Im guessing that they dont want to be held responsible for his now fragile eye and the huge liablity that comes with it. I believe he had an issue getting an articial license there because of the eye...I gotta check on that part again before you quote me.

***Sounds like we have a sig bet here! Kyle and Seek? Im saying yes to it! Seek sounds real confident and Kyle just already knows what the hell is going on laugh.gif Let's ink this one and I'll sig bet somebody else!
Genius
If and when Margarito hurts Cotto the fight will be over, Cotto will go into retreat mode like he did with Pac. The kid hasn't recovered since that beating, he's been matched up nicely since the Pac fight, the Jew was garbage, and Mayorga is beyond punchy. I think the real concern for picking Margarito is how will his eye/face hold up because he will eat punches again.
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 21 2011, 07:07 PM) *
He's sufferring the consequences now because of his eye situation...thats the reason the venue's on hold in NY. Im guessing that they dont want to be held responsible for his now fragile eye and the huge liablity that comes with it. I believe he had an issue getting an articial license there because of the eye...I gotta check on that part again before you quote me.

***Sounds like we have a sig bet here! Kyle and Seek? Im saying yes to it! Seek sounds real confident and Kyle just already knows what the hell is going on laugh.gif Let's ink this one and I'll sig bet somebody else!

Quit ducking like Manny Pacquiao and take the sig bet yourself. You talk a big game here but you continue to avoid a sig bet? Come on dude really? Can't imagine you would ever put real money on anything you say!
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Nov 21 2011, 04:51 PM) *

I can give a herman caine who wins his fight. What I do know is that Mr. Cheato was caught using loaded gloves. So since he has not made anyone's face look like Cotto's since he was caught I bet CShels money that he used loaded gloves against Cotto. Poetic Justice says Cotto beats this guy worse than the police did Rodney King but since this is an Top Rank show anything can happen. Margarito does not deserve to ever fight again. He can go join the El Chapo drug cartel after this fight.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Genius @ Nov 21 2011, 07:11 PM) *
I think the real concern for picking Margarito is how will his eye/face hold up because he will eat punches again.

He doesn't care...he'll fight through it like he did the first time and his trainer will be dumb enough to believe him when he says that he can continue no2.gif

QUOTE (Seek @ Nov 21 2011, 07:13 PM) *
Quit ducking like Manny Pacquiao and take the sig bet yourself. You talk a big game here but you continue to avoid a sig bet? Come on dude really? Can't imagine you would ever put real money on anything you say!

As a matter of fact Seek, I've lost money on several frivilous bets, so Im no stranger to losing one or two laugh.gif If Kyle or Grover doesn't pick up this bet, then you're on! Just know...when I win...please dont find a reason to stop posting! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 21 2011, 08:45 PM) *
I can give a herman caine who wins his fight. What I do know is that Mr. Cheato was caught using loaded gloves. So since he has not made anyone's face look like Cotto's since he was caught I bet CShels money that he used loaded gloves against Cotto. Poetic Justice says Cotto beats this guy worse than the police did Rodney King but since this is an Top Rank show anything can happen. Margarito does not deserve to ever fight again. He can go join the El Chapo drug cartel after this fight.

I will say this again...Margarito will beat Cotto the same way he did the first time...plaster or not. That same punch output and pressure will be present, and Cotto will nearly beg for breathing room like he did the first time...problem is, there wasn't any the first time, and there damn sure wont be any this time around.

He may have had loaded gloves, I wont contest that, but he will still have two hands to beat Cotto, just as he did once before. Take away the plaster and there will still be two hands, pressure, and a high punch output per round...
checkleft
I get what your saying. But without the plaster cotto won't take as much damage and as described from the plasters confiscated, the punches were getting harder as the plaster got harder. And margs confidence will not go up as it does when he knows someone's hurt. It may go and he may fade like he did against pac and mosley.

But again I'm just speculating.

Without all that damage cotto won't be forced to breath through his mouth and he seems to be in much better condition.
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 22 2011, 12:39 AM) *
He doesn't care...he'll fight through it like he did the first time and his trainer will be dumb enough to believe him when he says that he can continue no2.gif

As a matter of fact Seek, I've lost money on several frivilous bets, so Im no stranger to losing one or two laugh.gif If Kyle or Grover doesn't pick up this bet, then you're on! Just know...when I win...please dont find a reason to stop posting! laugh.gif

I will say this again...Margarito will beat Cotto the same way he did the first time...plaster or not. That same punch output and pressure will be present, and Cotto will nearly beg for breathing room like he did the first time...problem is, there wasn't any the first time, and there damn sure wont be any this time around.

He may have had loaded gloves, I wont contest that, but he will still have two hands to beat Cotto, just as he did once before. Take away the plaster and there will still be two hands, pressure, and a high punch output per round...

Lol you on the forums all day like its a fulltime job n you gotta let others take a bet for you. Man if knew u in real life id bet against you everytime you talked some bullshit. The offer is on the table for you because i could care less about these other haters. Come back to me when you quit DUCKIN! Lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Nov 22 2011, 07:05 PM) *
Lol you on the forums all day like its a fulltime job n you gotta let others take a bet for you. Man if knew u in real life id bet against you everytime you talked some bullshit. The offer is on the table for you because i could care less about these other haters. Come back to me when you quit DUCKIN! Lol

Damn Seek, sounds like you're really itchin' to lose against whoever laugh.gif Most of the time Im just logged in and doing other things. Im on here all day because guys like you dip in every other day/blue moon, which Im sure you will continue to do after you lose this sig bet! As far as Im concerned, you ALMOST have yourself a bet! laugh.gif

Dont worry, if you choose to bitch out and not post after you lose and walk with your tail between your legs, I'll be sure to just bump some old threads that you were frequent in and make sure everybody sees this new gift that Im about to bless you with!
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 22 2011, 07:22 PM) *
Damn Seek, sounds like you're really itchin' to lose against whoever laugh.gif Most of the time Im just logged in and doing other things. Im on here all day because guys like you dip in every other day/blue moon, which Im sure you will continue to do after you lose this sig bet! As far as Im concerned, you ALMOST have yourself a bet! laugh.gif

Dont worry, if you choose to bitch out and not post after you lose and walk with your tail between your legs, I'll be sure to just bump some old threads that you were frequent in and make sure everybody sees this new gift that Im about to bless you with!

Sure sounds like a whole lot of talkin. Not much action. Just pm me when you muster up the courage to take such a harmless bet. You still have yet to serve mgrover his. Procrastinate much? This wont be the first time you either duck or lose a bet to me LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.