Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worn Out/Incriminating/Wild Statements Used By Fighters
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
As boxing fans, we all know that fighters have the tendency to wear words/phrases out and some of them just dont know when to shut up laugh.gif I believe this year we've all heard enough of "he's a young, hungry lion", and we've heard it get as dumb as,

Fighter: "When the referee was over me countin', I thought he was giving me time to get myself together. Look at it, self-explanatory baby, self-explanatory. Jab me in my balls, excuse me, first of all, I wanna thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ".

Announcer: "When the referee was counting, you didn't react at all. When he counted you out, you acted surprised. Did you hear his count?"

Fighter: "No, when he said "over", I thought he was saying like, like, like 8-count and get up. Then when he went to 10 and said "over", I was like over!?"

laugh.gif Guess who!

Name a fighter and when he just decided spew out some deulsionally-driven, incriminating rubbish to put the icing on an already embarrassing moment that may have just occurres. Hell, it can be statement made whenever. Besides, there's never a bad time to miss an opportunity to say something dumb!!! laugh.gif
bnoles4life
How 'bout, "I clearly won the fight. If watch the fight...I mean REALLY watch the fight, you'd see I clearly won."

Me: Really? Is that why you lost on all three cards?
wolterb
"I will fight anyone and everyone. I fear no one! I am open to all options! But, it is up to my promoter "
mgrover
"every boxing match is a game of chess", i remember when i watched the contender i swear every single dude on there musta said it once.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (wolterb @ Nov 22 2011, 02:26 PM) *
"I will fight anyone and everyone. I fear no one! I am open to all options! But, it is up to my promoter "

LMMFAO!!!!! I don't care what is posted from hence forth...this is by far the best post!!!!
bnoles4life
Analyst: "Did any of his punches hurt you?"

Fighter: "Naaaahh...he didn't hurt me at all."

Analyst: "Well, he seemed to buzz you or at a minimum, his punches seemed to bother you."
(What the analyst is really thinking: "Lyin' @$$ MF'r...Fool, we saw your legs buckle and you were holding on like you were on "Dancing w/ the Stars. Shit, I gave you a "10" for that dance step...you won't be voted off this week, I can tell you that!")

Fighter: "Naaah-mean...he hit me w/ some decent shots, I felt them, but i was NEVER hurt."
(What fighter is really thinking: "How you gon' ask me that shit...you saw he had me on roller skates..trying to embarrass me, knowing my momma is watching this shit....how 'bout I see if I can buzz yo' punk ass?")
Cshel86
QUOTE (cshel86 @ Jul 9 2011, 11:42 PM) *
Max Kellerman: ..."why was he able to hit you with that shot so easily"?

Paul Williams: Because know what Im sayin', I was bein' lazy in there, you know, I thank if I would've picked it up more and be more fresher know what Im sayin', but, I was just bein' lazy but no excuses, know what Im sayin' he was landin' that punch, know what Im sayin, so. I take my hat off to him, he keep landin' it".

Max Kellerman: "So we're going to be Paul Williams again, no changes, just more of the same, but even harder"?

Paul Williams: "You, you, you said it better than I can say it".

OMG!!! I was in here dying of laughter! Every time I hear this dude talk, I just laugh my ass off! Fresher?! I was no good after I heard him say that! Lol!
wolterb
lol "priceless" paul williams^
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Nov 22 2011, 04:05 PM) *
Analyst: "Did any of his punches hurt you?"

Fighter: "Naaaahh...he didn't hurt me at all."

Analyst: "Well, he seemed to buzz you or at a minimum, his punches seemed to bother you."
(What the analyst is really thinking: "Lyin' @$$ MF'r...Fool, we saw your legs buckle and you were holding on like you were on "Dancing w/ the Stars. Shit, I gave you a "10" for that dance step...you won't be voted off this week, I can tell you that!")

Fighter: "Naaah-mean...he hit me w/ some decent shots, I felt them, but i was NEVER hurt."
(What fighter is really thinking: "How you gon' ask me that shit...you saw he had me on roller skates..trying to embarrass me, knowing my momma is watching this shit....how 'bout I see if I can buzz yo' punk ass?")

Hahahahaha!!! Who in the hell was the fighter in this interview? It's in the back of my mind, but its just not coming out! laugh.gif
Cshel86

Hahahahaha!!! I had to post this! This dude shamefully cracks me up when does ANY kind of interview! laugh.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 22 2011, 07:18 PM) *
As boxing fans, we all know that fighters have the tendency to wear words/phrases out and some of them just dont know when to shut up laugh.gif I believe this year we've all heard enough of "he's a young, hungry lion", and we've heard it get as dumb as,

Fighter: "When the referee was over me countin', I thought he was giving me time to get myself together. Look at it, self-explanatory baby, self-explanatory. Jab me in my balls, excuse me, first of all, I wanna thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ".

Announcer: "When the referee was counting, you didn't react at all. When he counted you out, you acted surprised. Did you hear his count?"

Fighter: "No, when he said "over", I thought he was saying like, like, like 8-count and get up. Then when he went to 10 and said "over", I was like over!?"

laugh.gif Guess who!

Name a fighter and when he just decided spew out some deulsionally-driven, incriminating rubbish to put the icing on an already embarrassing moment that may have just occurres. Hell, it can be statement made whenever. Besides, there's never a bad time to miss an opportunity to say something dumb!!! laugh.gif

Zab Judah.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Snoop @ Nov 24 2011, 11:12 AM) *
Zab Judah.

None other!
Cshel86
I found how Max Kellerman grilled the hell outta Anthony Peterson after his DQ loss to Brandon Rios. Max was asking him if he was expecting to get his ass kicked so badly, and why so many low blows laugh.gif

Peterson was already pissed that Rios owned him, then he kept saying, "I dont know, I have to go back and look at the tape. I gotta make a better assessment of the tape". He said that like 10 times...in other words, "I just got my ass kicked, and I want this interview to be over RIGHT NOW"!

***I also noticed that Russell Mora was the ref in that fight, and dig this...he actually acknowledged low blows, took points, and he disqualified somebody. WTF? I guess dreams do come true laugh.gif
BoxingEinstein

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like a infantile retard."

daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 8 2011, 09:59 AM) *
I found how Max Kellerman grilled the hell outta Anthony Peterson after his DQ loss to Brandon Rios. Max was asking him if he was expecting to get his ass kicked so badly, and why so many low blows laugh.gif

Peterson was already pissed that Rios owned him, then he kept saying, "I dont know, I have to go back and look at the tape. I gotta make a better assessment of the tape". He said that like 10 times...in other words, "I just got my ass kicked, and I want this interview to be over RIGHT NOW"!

***I also noticed that Russell Mora was the ref in that fight, and dig this...he actually acknowledged low blows, took points, and he disqualified somebody. WTF? I guess dreams do come true laugh.gif

that was a rough one for peterson. lmao. that's the thing about boxing....these guys bare their souls in the ring and there is no place to hide so all the character flaws are there for the world to see. nothing like it to help a persons character grow if they choose to do so. laugh.gif
Cshel86
Sigh...so I just painfully watched Alexander/Bradley again, and Im listening to this douche Alexander at the end. When Merchant brought up the fact that Bradley has a history of headbutts and asked if Devon was prepared for it, Devon's response just killed it.

"You cant prepurr for no headbutts, we didn't train for no headbutts. We just trained to box his head off". C'mon man...you know damn well yall work on avoiding Bradley's headbutt, you just didn't utilize it during the fight. The art of "saving face" is to not further assert your idiocy...well at least I thought that was the case dntknw.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.