Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather, Arum, Ariza & Heavy D- (Topics Merged)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cheesey1
Classic Interview!:

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content1124...dd32d9e1584fa6d

The more I read Ariza's interviews, the better my opinion of him and he does look a bit like Tony Montana.
thehype
"Say hello to the bad guy!"

LMAO
Cheesey1
QUOTE (thehype @ Nov 24 2011, 06:27 PM) *
"Say hello to the bad guy!"

LMAO

Haha and Bob Arum is the Frank Lopez character.
BoxingFan86
Whenever he makes a comment about Bob Arum, he always speaks da truth.

"Who da fuck do you think you talkin' to, huh? Yo' fuckin' bell boy?" laugh.gif
Box in Hand
That was a very interesting article and I'm surprised more folks aren't talking about it. Ariza just put everything we've all been saying to light. I don't like Ariza but he did speak the truth in that article.
checkleft
That's because bobs gonna have trevor wacked tony Montana style..

This has always been the case that's why more people aren't talking about it. He's just saying what everyone has known and probably doesn't want people thinking he's a part of the reason the fight isn't getting made.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Nov 24 2011, 06:39 PM) *
Whenever he makes a comment about Bob Arum, he always speaks da truth.

"Who da fuck do you think you talkin' to, huh? Yo' fuckin' bell boy?" laugh.gif

Ha! Alex Ariza is Tony Montana 2011.
kidbazooka1
I really Hope Arum's bitchass doesn't get rid of Raoch and Ariza for Chavez cuz it will hurt him big time.
BigFightFan
I thought ole Bob would have had Ariza fired by now. I wonder how they got rid of vision quest, but not Ariza. I'm happy that someone is finally confirming some of the these top rank issues, but die hard PAC fans will be in denial.
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Nov 24 2011, 08:53 PM) *
I thought ole Bob would have had Ariza fired by now. I wonder how they got rid of vision quest, but not Ariza. I'm happy that someone is finally confirming some of the these top rank issues, but die hard PAC fans will be in denial.

Look what someone from another site said when this exact article was linked to it...

QUOTE (ROger Rabbit;21364242)
i think floyd gayweather stans are so insecure that they make a thread for everything just to discredit pac man. every other time i see a " this why pac is scraed
" this is why pac is this" yea they are scared alright!

I guarantee you this fool didn't even read the article. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Nov 24 2011, 09:13 PM) *
I guarantee you this fool didn't even read the article. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guarantee this idiot can hardly read or write, to say the least laugh.gif He shouldn't be a fan of anybody except somebody who can help his literacy issues.

Other than that, this isn't the first time Ariza put Arum out there...dont know if anybody remembers the interview with him in regards to Chavez's "last minute" arrangements for the Hearns fight back in September. He basically made it known that Arum put Chavez on the back burner and HE (Chavez) came second or last to Pacquiao. Its crazy, but Bob's antics and his "dropping of the ball" has been put out there before, but not to this magnitude...Ariza put it out there!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 24 2011, 08:03 PM) *
That's because bobs gonna have trevor wacked tony Montana style..

This has always been the case that's why more people aren't talking about it. He's just saying what everyone has known and probably doesn't want people thinking he's a part of the reason the fight isn't getting made.

Not sure if you remember from Scarface, but Frank Lopez (who in my 2011 version of Scarface, is Bob Arum), the guy that hired Tony Montana after he arrives in Miami, eventually tries to have Tony wacked, but that doesn't work. So Tony ends up snuffing Lopez in revenge.
MaxPayne
Alex Ariza keeping it 100 and once again showing us that at least one person from the Pacquiao camp is willing to put Bob Arum's bitchassness out on blast.

Very revealing read. The only thing I can think of when it comes to Arum wanting to replace Alex with other people is the whole incident with him slapping Koncz the fuck out. He said it best when he called Koncz Arum's "bitch boy". Man, I was fucking rolling when I read that.

What really surprised me was the concept that Arum wanted both Chavez brothers to leave Freddie Roach's camps. Freddie might say some outlandish things sometimes, but he's one of the very best in the business in teaching and advancing guys down the path towards becoming great boxers. If they leave the Wild Card, they're days are numbered. It's not like they even have tremendous natural talent to carry them. It's a wrap for them in that case.

Here's to hoping that Arum gets run over by a truck, for the sake of the sport of boxing.
BoxingFan86
Allmenjoi8
Mayweather has a lot to be thankful for. A decent showing against Ortiz. Announcing that he wants to make the biggest fight possible and returning to boxing May 5th. He has the whole damn boxing world excited (some). After Pacquiao's performance against JMM people are actually saying he is the superior performer and he reclaimed the number 1 pound for pound list... does he really need to fight with all this new found love that he is receiving? Probably so. But who is worthy to step in the ring with Mayweather? Pacquiao would be the fan favorite but we know how that story will end. Martinez, Khan, or a young Mike Jones (my pick) all have the capability to give May fits but we will see who steps up to that plate.

Arum, you have been officially PUNKED! Happy Hanukkah, because I think this might be the last year you will be celebrating being Pacquiao's manager (I am hopping). Arum your greed is something that the Grinch would be ashamed of. What happens to Arum, will he give in or will the keep denying the boxing public or sports fans what they want. I am dying to see who Oscar De La Hoya pulls for. I really am. And I am dreaming of the silence that Merchant and Lampley especially Stewart that will come from them while they watch Pac get schooled. Please hurry up and make this fight. The interview afterwards will be epic!

Ariza: way to call a spade a spade. Thank YOU!!! Now please stop looking so creepy.

Heavy D: You will be missed cray.gif
mgrover
meh the list doesnt mean shit now, and am still hoping somewhere somebodies plotting to assassinate him
Seek
Bob Arum aint dumb. He's got his foot knee deep in Pacquiaos ass. Guarenteed he finds a way to avoid the Mayweather fight. Marquez 4 is next!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Seek @ Nov 25 2011, 09:00 PM) *
Bob Arum aint dumb. He's got his foot knee deep in Pacquiaos ass. Guarenteed he finds a way to avoid the Mayweather fight. Marquez 4 is next!

I'm inclined to agree w/ Seek. I find it hard to believe that the Pac gravy train gets slowed down by this upcoming Spring. I doubt Arum foresaw the Marquez reality, thereby, hastening his exit strategy. Naaaah, I think he squeezes another Marquez fight.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 25 2011, 08:02 PM) *
Mayweather has a lot to be thankful for. A decent showing against Ortiz. Announcing that he wants to make the biggest fight possible and returning to boxing May 5th. He has the whole damn boxing world excited (some). After Pacquiao's performance against JMM people are actually saying he is the superior performer and he reclaimed the number pound for pound list... does he really need to fight with all this new found love that he is receiving? Probably yes. But who is worthy to step in the ring with Mayweather? Pacquiao would be the fan favorite but we know how that story will end. Martinez, Khan, or a young Mike Jones (my pick) all have the capability to give May fits but we will see what steps up to that plate.

Arum, you have been officially PUNKED! Happy Hanukkah, because I think this might be the last year you will be celebrating being Pacquiao's manager (I am hopping). Arum your greed is something that the Grinch would be ashamed of. What happens to Arum, will he give in or will the keep denying he boxing public or sports fans what they want. I am dying to see who Oscar De La Hoya pulls for. I really am. And I am dreaming of the silence that Merchant and Lampley especially Stewart that will come from them. Please hurry up and make this fight. The interview afterwards is what will be epic!

Ariza: way to call a spade a spade. Thank YOU!!! Now please stop looking so creepy.

Heavy D: You will be missed cray.gif

Big up to Heavy D, money earnin' Mt. Vernon! Taking the Harlem line from Grand Central one final time.
BoxingFan86
Yeah, I'm definitely lookin' forward to the post fight interview with Larry Merchant (if the fight ever happens). As far as Arum pursuin' a 4th fight with Marquez goes, I really wish Marquez wouldn't cooperate.
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Nov 25 2011, 02:14 AM) *
Alex Ariza keeping it 100 and once again showing us that at least one person from the Pacquiao camp is willing to put Bob Arum's bitchassness out on blast.

Very revealing read. The only thing I can think of when it comes to Arum wanting to replace Alex with other people is the whole incident with him slapping Koncz the fuck out. He said it best when he called Koncz Arum's "bitch boy". Man, I was fucking rolling when I read that.

What really surprised me was the concept that Arum wanted both Chavez brothers to leave Freddie Roach's camps. Freddie might say some outlandish things sometimes, but he's one of the very best in the business in teaching and advancing guys down the path towards becoming great boxers. If they leave the Wild Card, they're days are numbered. It's not like they even have tremendous natural talent to carry them. It's a wrap for them in that case.

Here's to hoping that Arum gets run over by a truck, for the sake of the sport of boxing.

Hahahaha!!! Damn Max!
Allmenjoi8
The ball is in Manny's court. He can go on ESPN with that "sports writer" know it all Skip Hater Bayless and shout out to the world that he wants to fight Mayweather but his promoter is holding up the fight. JMM should refuse to fight Pac and tell Arum that he will fight the winner of Pac and Mayweather. This fight can still happen but Manny has to stand up for himself and say that I am not fighting anyoney except for Mayweather,

A side note on Skip Bayless as much as I hate to admit this Steven A Smith (who knows 0 about basketball or any other sport) has been punking him of recent. Skip needs a wife, hook em up CShels!
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 27 2011, 10:02 AM) *
The ball is in Manny's court. He can go on ESPN with that "sports writer" know it all Skip Hater Bayless and shout out to the world that he wants to fight Mayweather but his promoter is holding up the fight. JMM should refuse to fight Pac and tell Arum that he will fight the winner of Pac and Mayweather. This fight can still happen but Manny has to stand up for himself and say that I am not fighting anyoney except for Mayweather,

A side note on Skip Bayless as much as I hate to admit this Steven A Smith (who knows 0 about basketball or any other sport) has been punking him of recent. Skip needs a wife, hook em up CShels!

I said the same thing the other day.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 27 2011, 10:02 AM) *

Hahahaha!!! A wife!? How can I hook him up with something that Im not even looking for? laugh.gif Funny aint it?
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 27 2011, 03:02 PM) *
Hahahaha!!! A wife!? How can I hook him up with something that Im not even looking for? laugh.gif Funny aint it?

Don't you have expendable women that you are trying to get rid of? You are selfish! It is the season for giving, now give.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Nov 27 2011, 04:49 PM) *
Don't you have expendable women that you are trying to get rid of? You are selfish! It is the season for giving, now give.

Indeed I do cool.gif ...but why pass off some headaches to my delusionally-knowledged boxing fanatic, Mr. Bayless? C'mon now...Im a bit selfish, but Im still a considerate guy! laugh.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 27 2011, 11:40 PM) *
Indeed I do cool.gif ...but why pass off some headaches to my delusionally-knowledged boxing fanatic, Mr. Bayless? C'mon now...Im a bit selfish, but Im still a considerate guy! laugh.gif

Because two delusional people deserve each other. They would not be headaches if you would be honest and thoughtful. I hope you asked them what they wanted for Christmas. By the way taking chics to the Waffle House is not considered a date!
BoxingEinstein

Arum needs to roll over and croak. I think Bob is gonna get Ariza snuffed and stuffed in the back of a old columbian volkswagon inside a clown suitcase. Ariza needs to push out this information to ESPN and all the other news outlets so Pacman fans can protest Arum's decision of having Manny fight Marquez once again. Ben push this article to ESPN so Skip Bayless and that idiot Michael Wilbon can look even more like idiots on national tv.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.