Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roger Mayweather...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
Im sure most of us have heard this imitation of Roger by now. If not, then enjoy! laugh.gif

Box in Hand
Dude said "Yeah he's a lion, the lion from the Wizard of Oz". Wow, LMFAO! That sound just like some shit Roger would say.
Cshel86
Im trying to see what was funnier...Roger's repsonses or the questions that set them up! laugh.gif
bnoles4life
"You can put that Jeopardy music in the background until you figure that muthafucka out."
Cshel86
Lmao! I like how he uses "shit" as a comma in every one of his statements when he does interviews laugh.gif As soon as he says shit, its almost like I wait to see what he says next! laugh.gif
mrchitown
I've never heard this before but that was an accurate imitation of Roger. Pure comedy lol
Firefox
laugh.gif
BoxingEinstein

If Floyd had Roger's sense of humor and jokes he would no doubt gain a bit more fans on his side that dislike him. Most of the time he;s just plain disrespectful and isn't that funny althought barely sometimes he is. But that Wizard of Oz line had me rolling. LMAO!
Cshel86
daprofessor
that's a pretty damn accurate impression. i know a few guys that sound just like him. laugh.gif
Rivado
wtf - LMFAO!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.