Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ode to Matt Remillard...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86
According to Boxing Scene, Matt Remillard has received the maximum sentence of 5 years in prison for fracturing a man's skull with a baseball bat during an altercation, over a woman. Im pretty sure most of us saw him get folded up by Mikey Garcia earlier this year. From the reports, the victim suffered a fractured skull, eye socket, and hand on July 2010. Dude had to get 100 stitches and over 24 screws and a plate in his head no2.gif

This case has been going on for months, and I believe I posted an article in the thread about Canelo "attacking" somebody over a woman. The sad part is, Remillard's victim will eventually heal and either get that same woman that they fought over or he can find another flat-backer with no trouble. No luck in Remillard's case when it comes this woman, or ANY woman for that matter...he's now a featherweight that will be surrounded by ruthless men who want to...well, yall know the rest laugh.gif

Good ol' Remillard, good ol' Remillard,
how could you make an easy life oh so hard?
You had the world to win, your career was a balloon that was clearly inflated,
but what did you do? You reached for the pen.

Better yet, you reached for the baseball bat,
for what? All for some kitty cat no2.gif
Better yet, let's just label her a piece of ass,
in which you'll be forced to give up on a regular,
if and only if you're low on cash.

Your ass will be up for auction over a snicker bar,
if your commissary is not up to par, but beware,
"Nasty Nate", your bunk-mate, wont be too far,
waiting patiently for you to slip up and be oh so thankful,
that he can jack you up and have you grabbing your ankles.

***poem by Cshel

Thoughts???
DubC
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 29 2011, 09:40 PM) *
According to Boxing Scene, Matt Remillard has received the maximum sentence of 5 years in prison for fracturing a man's skull with a baseball bat during an altercation, over a woman. Im pretty sure most of us saw him get folded up by Mikey Garcia earlier this year. From the reports, the victim suffered a fractured skull, eye socket, and hand on July 2010. Dude had to get 100 stitches and over 24 screws and a plate in his head no2.gif

This case has been going on for months, and I believe I posted an article in the thread about Canelo "attacking" somebody over a woman. The sad part is, Remillard's victim will eventually heal and either get that same woman that they fought over or he can find another flat-backer with no trouble. No luck in Remillard's case when it comes this woman, or ANY woman for that matter...he's now a featherweight that will be surrounded by ruthless men who want to...well, yall know the rest laugh.gif

You had the world to win, your career was a balloon that was clearly inflated,
but what did you do? You reached for the pen.

Better yet, you reached for the baseball bat,
for what? All for some kitty cat no2.gif
Better yet, let's just label her a piece of ass,
in which you'll be forced to give up on a regular,
if and only if you're low on cash.

Your ass will be up for auction over a snicker bar,
if your commissary is not up to par, but beware,
"Nasty Nate", your bunk-mate, wont be too far,
waiting patiently for you to slip up and be oh so thankful,
that he can jack you up and have you grabbing your ankles.

***poem by Cshel

Thoughts???

LMMFAO...

Poor Matt, what a fuckin idiot...No woman is worth that much trouble, bitches are easy to find and there are plenty of fish in the sea...If the dumbass is stupid enough to ruin his life over a piece of pussy, he had it coming eventually...Some idiot like that, we are lucky he didn't do something stupid in the ring as well and possibly ruin someones career...He will get what he deserves, and idiots like him (and\or Margorito, Resto, etc) do not deserve to be part of the sweet science...And yes, I am comparing Matty R to those two, if he is stupid enough to beat someones ass with a bat, no telling what kind of shit he would try in the ring "just to make him feel like a real man"...Just for being a bitch (and a professional boxer that would have whooped the shit out of some random dude) I hope he gets raped by "Nasty Nate" (nice Half-Baked reference Cshel) and rots in hell...

That being said...
Cshel86
laugh.gif

Smh...I really hate it for Remillard. I've read the story about the incident (or the statement that were submitted), but I really need a refresher on what actually happened. Im HOPING, that he guy outweighed Matt by a ton and he committed this mindless act out of defense for himself and the woman/girlfriend (or whatever her status).

Sadly, I dont believe the situation went down that way...just wishful thinking though. I immediately thought about Remillard when the Canelo situation occurred a couple of months ago, and I was hoping that Canelo didn't get himself in the same shit.
Cshel86
Im still having a hard time wondering why this guy has thrown valuable years of his career away, over something frivilous (Im still hoping). dntknw.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.