Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cotto vs Margarito Poll (Where Ya Head At?) (Topics Merged)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Cshel86
Okay folks...time IS winding down and the rematch is upon us! Im curious as to know if anybody's changed their predictions and why. Its a well known fact that as a big fight nears, promotion or the mere fact that "something doesn't feel right" usually changes one's mind at the last second. 24/7 has been very interesting this time around and almost had me thinking of changing my predictions, well, naaaah nea.gif Im still going with my first instinct...which is The Home Depot Hurricane (Margarito).

I believe both of these guys are pretty shot, so the fight can go either way. I'll slightly edge towards Margarito if this happens to go life & death...since this nit-brain is willing to die in the ring anyhow. It's rare nowadays that these guys in the sport "fight"...especially for the ones who already used to making millions after fighting so long laugh.gif Again, both these guys are shot (in a way)...after Margarito beat Cotto to submission the first time, he came back and looked frail against Jennings, and still had the nightmare look in his eyes in the Clottey fight.

So, he went on to fight Pacquaio and...well, thats pretty much where he folded for good after that stray-dog beating he took. Truthfully, he hasn't been in a real fight since then, and I haven't been able to trust his ability to take a good punch since. Margarito...well, who cares? He doesn't give a flying flock of rat shit about his health or the health of others anyway, so why should we even care? Mosley kicked him in the coffin and Pac closed the top while Marg was still conscious...AND LOCKED IT! Any fight now, this guy's eye is liable to project into the audience, and he will look at it as nothing more than losing his mouthpiece during the fight...still willing to fight on no2.gif ....DUMBASS!

Big question...who's ordering it? I will TRY to get my hands on a stream for those that cant order it, but Im not making any promises though...I'll try. Besides, I would hate to see a bunch of names at the bottom of the pinned up thread Saturday night, while I enjoy the fight, stuff my face, go for "Stupor Status" with the plethora of drinks that will be calling my name, and talking much shit throughout the thread. C'mon folks, its the holidays...its tradition to aimlessly treat yourself to shit that you know you wont need later laugh.gif

Thoughts?
mgrover
Margs by KO/TKO I can see him outlasting cotto simply because he won't throw much the first couple of rounds, and also I have a fiver bet on this with a mate, he refuses to believe that cotto isn't the same fighter after the first match and that beating changed him. keeps telling me he can box now and he's a world champion....
BigFightFan
I have Margarito by decision, I see the fight happening the same as the first. Cotto will win the early rounds and margarito will dominate the middle and late rounds. The reason I didn't pick ko/TKO is because I truly believe he used illegal wraps and without them cotto will finish on his feet.
MaxPayne
HOME DEPOT HURRICANE! I WAS DYING WITH LAUGHTER MAYNE!!!

You know for some reason, I keep thinking that if Cotto is smart, he tries to stay outside, dance and work the jab on that right eye. I'm going to go out on a wild card and say that later in the fight, the doctors will do a quick stoppage the moment that they see some blood or heavy swelling.

For all I know though, Cotto could fold at the first sign of trouble, because he does seem to have that bitchassness in him. If I was in a streetfight, I would want the Home Depot Hurricane with me, that's for sure. Hell, bring some of them plaster of paris gloves too homey!
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Dec 1 2011, 06:51 PM) *
Margs by KO/TKO I can see him outlasting cotto

Thats gonna be the deciding factor, my friend. Absolutely right! Margarito is going to take Cotto's punches and protect his eye in the process. Im sure we will see some defense from Margarito, which is weird. Hell, he may some mental shit and make Cotto shit his pants, by NOT covering his eye and allowing himself to get hit in it.

Ya never know with Home Depot Hurricane, he's built tough like a Ford truck...or is that Chevy? Who gives a shit laugh.gif Hopefully Cotto doesn't fuck himself again by abandoning body work, like he did at first. Since he said he's targeting Marg's eye, he may be dumb enough to fall in the quick sand again...who knows what the "Gentle Rican" will do this time around dntknw.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Dec 1 2011, 07:31 PM) *
I have Margarito by decision

C'mon B...when was the last time Margarito won a decision? when it comes down to a decision, he usually loses. He's gonna go balls to wall in NY!

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Dec 1 2011, 07:57 PM) *
HOME DEPOT HURRICANE! I WAS DYING WITH LAUGHTER MAYNE!!!

You know for some reason, I keep thinking that if Cotto is smart, he tries to stay outside, dance and work the jab on that right eye. I'm going to go out on a wild card and say that later in the fight, the doctors will do a quick stoppage the moment that they see some blood or heavy swelling.

For all I know though, Cotto could fold at the first sign of trouble, because he does seem to have that bitchassness in him. If I was in a streetfight, I would want the Home Depot Hurricane with me, that's for sure. Hell, bring some of them plaster of paris gloves too homey!

Thats right Max, thats how we do around here...gotta give 'em a different name, EVERY fighter. We once called him the East LA Toilet Floater as well. I wouldn't doubt that the doctors would jump in to his aid, but Im starting to think that they will settle down a bit. I mean shit, the Texas Athletic Commission and ring doctors didn't give a shit. If they were as smart as they appear, then they would've known that their was more going on with his eye, other than swelling.

Margarito would be one of those dudes that you need in the crew when a streetfight goes down...its always beneficial. I wouldn't mind having Maidana in my crew either...he would be the most dangerous. He's one of those drunk guys in public who can't fight worth a damn, but they ALWAYS want to fight, just because laugh.gif
Cshel86
Where tha hell is Noles??? dntknw.gif Looks like Im gonna have to send a smoke signal out for 'em... drag.gif
BoxingStill#1
Don't you hate when you have to officially predict the guy you want to to lose to win?....

Fagot ass Margs by late stoppage...

Jack 1000
Thanks for the preview thread CShel,

I actually delayed putting it up, just because the circumstances of Margacheato being continuously allowed to fight are so disgusting. (Was just gonna do our traditional RBR thread Saturday night.

As I recall, I did have Cotto up by a point in the first fight at the time of the stoppage, which was really close. But not this time. I think Cotto wins big and will swell up and bust up Margarito's eyes. Cotto TKO 10. Let's just hope 'Cheato" does NOT win!

Jack
Box in Hand
Here is where logic comes into play. Cotto doesn't hit hard enough to keep Marg off of him. That's not a plaster issue, that's a sad reality and that is why he's gonna lose Saturday. Cotto still leans forward which means he will be eating uppercuts in the latter part of the fight. Plus he will eat body shots just like in the first fight. I would love nothing more than to see Margarito beaten into retirement but I just can't see it.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Dec 1 2011, 10:25 PM) *
Don't you hate when you have to officially predict the guy you want to to lose to win?....

Fagot ass Margs by late stoppage...

Yeah I hate that weird feeling that I get when I have to make a prediction...just knowing that one punch can change everything, makes me think twice. Oh well...the Home Depot Hurricane by late stoppage! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Dec 1 2011, 11:06 PM) *
Thanks for the preview thread CShel,

I actually delayed putting it up, just because the circumstances of Margacheato being continuously allowed to fight are so disgusting. (Was just gonna do our traditional RBR thread Saturday night.

As I recall, I did have Cotto up by a point in the first fight at the time of the stoppage, which was really close. But not this time. I think Cotto wins big and will swell up and bust up Margarito's eyes. Cotto TKO 10. Let's just hope 'Cheato" does NOT win!

Jack

No problem Jack...I just had to see where "everybody's head was at". I almost wanted to change my mind and pick Cotto, but I had to realize that this is the real world. Im ready for the RBR thread though, so dont nap too long on Saturday! laugh.gif Oh yeah...the Home Depot Hurricane by late stoppage! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 1 2011, 11:09 PM) *
Here is where logic comes into play. Cotto doesn't hit hard enough to keep Marg off of him. That's not a plaster issue, that's a sad reality and that is why he's gonna lose Saturday. Cotto still leans forward which means he will be eating uppercuts in the latter part of the fight. Plus he will eat body shots just like in the first fight. I would love nothing more than to see Margarito beaten into retirement but I just can't see it.

+1
It was a sad sight to see the first time around, and I PRAY that he doesn't bring his family...which Im sure he will. If he does great body work, then the pace of the fight can change, but we have to see where his head is at. Oh yeah...the Home Depot Hurricane by late stoppage! laugh.gif
streetlion1
At first I was leaning toward Cotto stopping Margacheato now I think he'll win by a wide decision. I expect Cotto to come out and give him a boxing lesson using his jab, footwork, and great body attack.
Genius
Tony stops him again.
DubC
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 1 2011, 10:36 PM) *
Yeah I hate that weird feeling that I get when I have to make a prediction...just knowing that one punch can change everything, makes me think twice. Oh well...the Home Depot Hurricane by late stoppage! laugh.gif

No problem Jack...I just had to see where "everybody's head was at". I almost wanted to change my mind and pick Cotto, but I had to realize that this is the real world. Im ready for the RBR thread though, so dont nap too long on Saturday! laugh.gif Oh yeah...the Home Depot Hurricane by late stoppage! laugh.gif

+1
It was a sad sight to see the first time around, and I PRAY that he doesn't bring his family...which Im sure he will. If he does great body work, then the pace of the fight can change, but we have to see where his head is at. Oh yeah...the Home Depot Hurricane by late stoppage! laugh.gif

Most of the time C, you are on point and I agree 100 with you...

But this time I have to disagree...I'm going with Cotto here

Margs has looked like shit recently (so has Cotto, but not Margs shitty)...I think Cotto has it set in his mind that Margs only won because he cheated, and he has it set in his mind he is going to win this fight...That being said, I hope he isn't (and I don't think he is at this point) stupid enough to stand in front of Margs and bang...He should fight like he did the first half of their previous fight...I need to re-watch the fight before I commit 100% on this predication, haven't seen it in awhile...But this is what i'm thinking as of now, and I'm going to turn on Cotto-Margs 1 right now to confirm my thinking! Need something to watch, I still got beer in the fridge that is calling my name smile.gif
garc4475
Home depo king? what do we have here? a faggot boricua mod? papi saying faggot. Cotto is gonna lose by crying, that faggot is scared as shit.
DubC
QUOTE (garc4475 @ Dec 2 2011, 12:28 AM) *
Home depo king? what do we have here? a faggot boricua mod? papi saying faggot. Cotto is gonna lose by crying, that faggot is scared as shit.

Inb4 ban

Now to the second round
DubC
Question is.............

When\If Cotto wins, if it is by a wide margin or KO (which I doubt) what will people say...

Plaster in the first fight, or Pac ruined him???
DubC
AND

After watching the previous fight, my prediction stands...Cotto will box more, and stay off the ropes...When he moved away to get position, he backed straight to the ropes and that s a bad position for him to be against a pressure fighter like Margs...He needs to stick and move, guess we will see...

Another question, when\if Cotto wins...Wonder what he will say about Margs punching power in fight 1 vs fight 2-post fight interview, you know Max is going to ask a question about that...

Margs has a chin, no doubt about that-that bastard is a warrior...For Cotto to win, he needs to stay off the ropes and not allow Margs to trap him on the ropes and throw those punches out of nowhere...If Cotto can manage the ring and stay off the ropes, just box him-it won't be close...If he backs to the ropes, it won't be good...
Plah
Cotto by UD. SIG BET ANYONE? : (
gbh32001
Cotto by 8th round TKO laugh.gif Cotto will slow down Margs for the first 6 rounds and take him out in the second half.
xxxxxx
Cotto wins a close decison...somewhere around 115-113 to 116-112. Smoger is the ref so it would take a lot for him to stop the fight, but maybe the doctor would. Should be a great fight and I have no problems ordering fights like this.
Sunni6Killer
Tony by 10th round KO.
Cshel86
QUOTE (DubC @ Dec 2 2011, 01:28 AM) *
Most of the time C, you are on point and I agree 100 with you...

But this time I have to disagree...I'm going with Cotto here

Margs has looked like shit recently (so has Cotto, but not Margs shitty)...I think Cotto has it set in his mind that Margs only won because he cheated, and he has it set in his mind he is going to win this fight...That being said, I hope he isn't (and I don't think he is at this point) stupid enough to stand in front of Margs and bang...He should fight like he did the first half of their previous fight...I need to re-watch the fight before I commit 100% on this predication, haven't seen it in awhile...But this is what i'm thinking as of now, and I'm going to turn on Cotto-Margs 1 right now to confirm my thinking! Need something to watch, I still got beer in the fridge that is calling my name smile.gif

Its cool Dub, and your analysis is on point...ALMOST laugh.gif Nah really, both of these guys have seen better days in the ring, and Im sure they have enough left to give us a showdown tomorrow night. With the condition that they're in, I still havee to edge towards Margarito because he's willing to die in there ok.gif Besides, he took ALL of Cotto's punches in the first fight, and the only way he wont be able to take 'em this time is if Cotto has plaster in HIS gloves laugh.gif Im ready!

QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Dec 2 2011, 09:36 AM) *
Smoger is the ref

Thats all I needed to hear yahoo.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (garc4475 @ Dec 2 2011, 01:28 AM) *

Did somebody stuff a buttplug in your mouth? You must like "ookie cookies" laugh.gif Anything else fuckwad???
JONdaCON817
Cshels.. we still on for our sig bet? or are you gonna show your P*ssy?... Cotto by Decision. Hes gonna take Marg to School... he was countering the shyt outta Marg in the first round up until that plaster started to set in... the way the predictions are goin you'd think some ppl didnt watch the first fight.... Cotto was whoopin that ass in the first half of the fight... he wont Gas out on this night...
BigFightFan
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Dec 2 2011, 12:57 PM) *
Cshels.. we still on for our sig bet? or are you gonna show your P*ssy?... Cotto by Decision. Hes gonna take Marg to School... he was countering the shyt outta Marg in the first round up until that plaster started to set in... the way the predictions are goin you'd think some ppl didnt watch the first fight.... Cotto was whoopin that ass in the first half of the fight... he wont Gas out on this night...

Are you sure he want gas out?
I'm sticking to my prediction of Marg getting the decision because I believe cotto will gas out, then he's going to turn into Lance Armstrong by getting on his bicycle just to survive and avoid taken the punishment again.
Cshel86
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Dec 2 2011, 12:57 PM) *
Cotto was whoopin that ass in the first half of the fight

Yeah he was, but check out his face after round 2. Margarito was landing on him as well for the first half of the fight, and setting a devastating pace that proved to be a nightmare for Cotto. For all of the Cotto fans...pray for body shots tonight and hope that Cotto puts them to use.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Dec 2 2011, 01:17 PM) *
Are you sure he want gas out?
I'm sticking to my prediction of Marg getting the decision because I believe cotto will gas out, then he's going to turn into Lance Armstrong by getting on his bicycle just to survive and avoid taken the punishment again.

yeaa... in PR before a couple of his fights he'd be caught drinkin at bars and chilling.. this fight hes taking personal and pretty serious.. ide be suprised and disappointed if he gasses...
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 2 2011, 01:46 PM) *
Yeah he was, but check out his face after round 2. Margarito was landing on him as well for the first half of the fight, and setting a devastating pace that proved to be a nightmare for Cotto. For all of the Cotto fans...pray for body shots tonight and hope that Cotto puts them to use.

Cotto MUST throw to the body.. that was his bread and butter. why he ditched it in the first fight is beyond me... but Marg is gonna lose... im not sayin this becuz of my hate for Marg... its my honest opinion...
The Original MrFactor
I think Cotto stops him with a body shot. If he learned anything from watching film on Margarito's latest 2 losses, he'll notice Margarito dont like it to the body. Mosley landed jabs to Margaritgo's body that appeared to really bother him. Land hard shots to the body when in close. If anything, he should realize that punching Margarito in the face didnt work last time...
Cshel86
Weigh-In Pics...

Both guys look to be in great shape.

Cotto: 152.25 lbs
Margarito: 152.5 lbs
checkleft
Cotto looks very comfortable at this weight.. looked a little bloated against yuri and a little better against mayorga. Marg looks a little drained, wouldn't be surprised if he rehydrates to 165^^

But Damn I watched cotto mosley and cotto took his right hands pretty well.. if there was any doubt in my mind marg didn't cheats its gone now. Poor dude he was on top of the world back then, he nearly knocked mosley down a couple of times, boy did he have pop at 147.
Cshel86
This is a big fight weekend...where tha hell is everybody? Big fight weekend = food, drinks, drug of choice laugh.gif, no sleep, and a BUNCH OF POSTING! WTF? dntknw.gif Guess everybody is hugging the pillow right now! Losers! Back to the original question...who's ordering the fight tomorrow? Anybody going to the bar? Friend's house? C'mon folks! Like I said earlier, Im TRYING to get my hands on a s-t-r-e-a...well, yall know the rest , but dont hold me to it...just in case things fall through. I will make that first on my list tomorrow.

I dont know about yall, but Im ordering it, and Im damn sure not about to have some "clueless viewers" over here stinkin' up the joint with dumb questions and unnecessary reactions laugh.gif Thats what bars are for...along with clueless PPV buyers...but not over here. Speaking of bars...BNoles, I hope you're ready for the sea hags that got to know you oh so well for the Pac/JMM fights a few weeks ago laugh.gif They will be waiting for you again!

Who's ready and who's ordering it? If you want to be a sour ass and complain about the thread....go sit on your thumbs!!! laugh.gif This is more than likely the most "responsible" $65 that I will spend this month and having a DVR makes it worth it. When my equipment gets delivered for my DVR, I will see if I can open a thread and upload fights for everybody!

Again...who's ordering it, where will you be if you dont order it....etc....

***I will merge this with the poll thread...soon
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 3 2011, 03:23 AM) *
Speaking of bars...BNoles, I hope you're ready for the sea hags that got to know you oh so well for the Pac/JMM fights a few weeks ago laugh.gif They will be waiting for you again!

LMFAO!!!!! Shel....as soon as I saw the title of this thread, I KNEEEEEEW you would go there. LOL. Man, you KNOW I'm going to my bar....I'll start it off w/ a little college football, then ride the coat tails into the fight. As far as the sea hags, I have no doubt those shawshbucklin' scalawags will be there in full force.....BLLLLLEEEECH!!!!! <----cringing just thinking about it!!!!
BigFightFan
I will be taking my daughter to the Disney on ice show today @ 7pm et. After the show I'm looking to creep out and see the fight.
leonthegee
I want to order it but im going on my anual vegas trip in a week and a half and I dont want a huge ass cable bill when I get back. Im trying to talk my boss into ordering it but hes all up on this UFC finale bullshit.
BrutalBodyShots
I dunno guys, I think this fight is pretty much a pick em.

For those that say Cotto doesn't have the power to hurt Margarito, you've got to factor in the TWO major beatings that Margarito has taken since their first fight. Almost no one picked Mosley to stop Margarito, keep that in mind. Then after taking hundreds of shots from Pacquiao, eye problems, a year out of the ring etc you've gotta wonder how well Margarito will react to Cotto's punches. I don't think it's fair to say that since he was able to walk through them the first time 3 years ago that he simply walks through them again.

While Cotto clearly is worse for wear after that first fight with Margarito, to me he doesn't seem AS damaged. Like many have said though, that may not matter. If we get to the second half of the fight I fully expect to see shades of the first fight, with Cotto's back touching the ropes and Margarito cracking him with 3-4 clean shots before Cotto turns and wobbles away. If the fight gets to that point again, chances are we'll see another Margarito victory by stoppage.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 3 2011, 08:24 AM) *
LMFAO!!!!! Shel....as soon as I saw the title of this thread, I KNEEEEEEW you would go there. LOL. Man, you KNOW I'm going to my bar....I'll start it off w/ a little college football, then ride the coat tails into the fight. As far as the sea hags, I have no doubt those shawshbucklin' scalawags will be there in full force.....BLLLLLEEEECH!!!!! <----cringing just thinking about it!!!!

laugh.gif I had to do it Noles! Show 'em some love man...they ALL need love! Yep, its definitely better to get there early and "stick around" for the fight...especially if you care about having a good seat. Nothing sucks more than having to take the back seat to a bunch of clueless fans who "oooh and ahhh" at every punch that doesn't even land thumbsdown_anim.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Dec 3 2011, 08:26 AM) *
I will be taking my daughter to the Disney on ice show today @ 7pm et. After the show I'm looking to creep out and see the fight.

Ha! Creep out like a ninja!

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Dec 3 2011, 10:40 AM) *
Im trying to talk my boss into ordering it but hes all up on this UFC finale bullshit.

Ay, sometimes you gotta be persistent...especially if you dont want to be stuck with the bill laugh.gif
Genius
Im ordering it, the card is a good one and the main event will be fireworks. If you need stream bro pm me.
MaxPayne
I'm ordering it. As much as I hate putting money in Arum's pocket, I want to see some of these undercard fights. Will also be DVR'ing the Agbeko - Mares event on Showtime. Here's to a great night of boxing fellas.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Genius @ Dec 3 2011, 02:30 PM) *
Im ordering it, the card is a good one and the main event will be fireworks. If you need stream bro pm me.

'Preciate that Genius! That's less work for me if anybody needs one yes2.gif
JONdaCON817
Ordering it... the undercard has me pumped.. this is a GREAT card...

wolak/rodriguez (fight of the year candidate.. this fight will be a barn burner..)

Lujan vs Mike Jones (2 WW contenders, Lujan has quite the chin on him we'll see if he can eat the shots of Jones)

Rios vs Murray... (Murray looks pumped for this fight, anyone smell an upset?)

Cshel86
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Dec 3 2011, 03:18 PM) *
Rios vs Murray... (Murray looks pumped for this fight, anyone smell an upset?)

We may very well see that tonight...
Hodge
I'm going to go with Miguel for this one. There is a bit of anger and not the ultraly robotic responses to everything. I think he thinks this man cheated him and will go for blood. Tony's just went through everything with the eye and Cotto knows that. The blueprint to beating them both is out there and I think Miguel's tools are a little better.
DubC
Need to catch up on the thread, but my prediction was pretty on point wink.gif
pesticid
I ordered the fight and I was disappointed for the following reasons:

Listening to Kellerman, Steward and Lampley- these guys ought to be replaced. Fron the 2nd round on they labelled Mike Jones as the next best thing saying he was landing at will, while he landed very little throughout the fight. These guys are just morons I can't put it in words, even it's that bad. Ledderman is another idiot.

Disappointed in the Puerto Rican fans. Everybody is saying that events should take place in cities where there is a fighter's following as opposed to Casinos and I agree. But was the volume on my TV too low or were the fans completely quiet during the Wolak vs Rodriguez and Rios vs Murray fights? My impression is that they care about boxing only when there is a Puerto Rican, I call that weak. Go to Montreal where guys like Bradley vs HOlt put 7000 butts and nobody is local and fans are still into the action.

Cotto running was both embarrassing and ugly. The Margarito stoppage sucked but I kinda expected it though. Still Margarito was coming on strong and Cotto seemed like he was suffocating in b/w rounds. Everybody though seems to have such a romance with Cotto that he can never do no wrong. Just read the titles of the columns after the fight. Cotto exacts bloody revenge and you make your stupid title. Cotto didn't exact shit, he was lucky that Pacman destroyed that eye and he was lucky he ran (good strategy for him I guess) and that the fight was stopped with 3 rounds to go.

Plaster had nothing to do with it. Tony didn't do as much damage because Cotto ran, I've never seen anybody ran so much and win a fight by stoppage too. They were wearing 10 ounces gloves too.
checkleft
Doubt they were ten ounce gloves.

Card wasn't as good as I thought, the wolak Rodriguez fight stole the show for me.
I think it was a bad stoppage because the eye was in the same condition it was three rounds before. It looks a lot like what margarito said, they were protecting cotto. Even though I think cotto would have made it to the finish on his feet. And its no wonder I think that was the "specialist" arum brought in.

Very disappointed with cotto, first rounds he fought almost perfectly. Almost exactly how mosley fought marg, stepping in with the jab everytime margarito started pressuring and throwing shots rather than running.
But then he started running couldn't put anything on his punches and he did NO body work!!!!

He fought the exact same fight other then the first few rounds.

I just look at it this way marg could not take mosleys shots, cotto did. Cotto also hurt mosley in their fight. It honestly looks like cotto is just scared of marg. I mean why not circle push off throw stiff jabs and hard shots to the body in the clinch? It's less exhausting and it doesn't encourage margarito like when you start running.. he should have kept steward as his trainer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.