Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FightHype for the Pulitzer and FTW!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cheesey1
FightHype, keep up the good work. The latst Mayweather/Pacquaio negotiations article is very interesting, but overall every article by the writers is at least well thought out and always well researched. That's how it goes, if there's a culture of responsible journalism in place, then the product's always proper. Good stuff.
daprofessor
i agree. this site is a much need balance to the rest of the bullshyt out there.

i'm waiting to see how this whole pac/floyd thing plays out because in that last article the writer really put himself in position to look like a genius...or a fool. i'm guessing genius because i don't believe the fight is going to happen.
bnoles4life
I agree....once I hear of something going on in the boxing world, I immediately hit up FH to read their take on it. Still waiting on Ring/B-talk to write some stuff on these negotiations.
Cshel86
Damn it was big money being discussed in that piece! Whew! Sad thing is, it sounds like a few people will be cut out of the equation (Im guessing). Im hardpressed to believe all of whats going on, but it gives us something to think about and discuss with these negotiations.

Im certain of the fact that Arum is possibly entertaining the idea, but he may not be all that interested. You know..the type of entertaining that your boss does when you ask for a raise or a promotion laugh.gif Hell, I asked for a raise about 9 months ago, and yes, the idea of it has been entertained since then, but guess what...no raise yet laugh.gif
JONdaCON817
Arums greedy ass aint having it!!... thats hardly entertaining... maybe hes secretly one of the investers and is gonna push to get the most money out of it... that old bag of shyt has some trix up his sleeve.. idkk what he has in mind but i dont trust that greedy old bastard...
daprofessor
anyone find it disappointing that he went into such detail for the piece? i don't know the investors or the writer...but i would have to think that his integrity as a writer will be questioned moving forward. i don't know if the news was worth that. and if the deal turns out to be true...he's going to have some serious egg on his face.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 2 2011, 06:52 PM) *
anyone find it disappointing that he went into such detail for the piece? i don't know the investors or the writer...but i would have to think that his integrity as a writer will be questioned moving forward. i don't know if the news was worth that. and if the deal turns out to be true...he's going to have some serious egg on his face.

I understand your point, but I think that the level of detail is great because articles like this add transparency to what has sometimes seemed to me to be a "smoke filled, back room" process. Like he said in the article, he hopes that he's proven wrong, but until then, here are the facts.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 2 2011, 05:52 PM) *

The "Writer" would be my boy BT... aka "Boss Man" of this website... lol.

hes pretty spot on with his info, hence why so many ppl love this site....
Cheesey1
The "Coach's Corner" series is pretty tight too. Nothing beats reading fight analysis from someone that's actually been in the ring before, either as a coach, or a boxer.
bMaK
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Dec 3 2011, 01:44 PM) *
The "Writer" would be my boy BT... aka "Boss Man" of this website... lol.

hes pretty spot on with his info, hence why so many ppl love this site....

No shit, check out the sites biggest fan:

Cshel86
QUOTE (bMaK @ Dec 6 2011, 03:03 PM) *
No shit, check out the sites biggest fan:

Cool pic man! How many times did you crack one off to it? Just curious...
Cshel86
Oh okay...no answer from the jack-n-the-box??? dntknw.gif
bMaK
I answer that question with two questions of my own: 1) what kinda homo ass question is that? dntknw.gif 2) Who are you?

To the picture- for those unaware- I don't want to name dude and help him out. If you know the story, we'll just say big shoutout to FHype for exposing the crabs in this shithole boxing industry.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bMaK @ Dec 7 2011, 02:41 PM) *
I answer that question with two questions of my own: 1) what kinda homo ass question is that? dntknw.gif 2) Who are you?

To the picture- for those unaware- I don't want to name dude and help him out. If you know the story, we'll just say big shoutout to FHype for exposing the crabs in this shithole boxing industry.

Hahaha!!! Im asking you the same question man...WHO ARE YOU?
BoxingEinstein

FUCK ARUM..HE NEEDS TO ROLL OVER AND CROAK....that is all
bMaK
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 7 2011, 02:56 PM) *
Hahaha!!! Im asking you the same question man...WHO ARE YOU?

No, you asked me if I beat off to a picture of two dudes on some wild, random shit.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bMaK @ Dec 7 2011, 03:31 PM) *
No, you asked me if I beat off to a picture of two dudes on some wild, random shit.

Just thought you were being an asshole for a second, I could be wrong though. You may wanna share the content of a pic when you post it...just to help us all out ok.gif
bMaK
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 7 2011, 03:34 PM) *
Just thought you were being an asshole for a second, I could be wrong though. You may wanna share the content of a pic when you post it...just to help us all out ok.gif

Not at all. PM me.
Cshel86
I think we're good here. Thanks though!
thehype
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 7 2011, 03:54 PM) *
I think we're good here. Thanks though!

Yeah, yeah. bMak is cool. I know him.

LOL at the pic. FightHype's #1 Fillipino fan. True story, dude literally made that shirt himself when he was covering some local MMA show for us. I think that may have been the first event he ever went to cuz he was all gassed up for it. LOL. Whatever though. All I'm saying is, I don't make shirts for other website or shoes for fighters, so who really IS the "hypocrite"? LOL. If I had more free time, I did up some old emails where he's talking smack about some of his buddies while kissing our ass, talking about, FightHype for life! LOL.

Anyway, nothing else to see here...dude is irrelevant, so carry on.

laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Dec 7 2011, 03:09 PM) *
FUCK ARUM..HE NEEDS TO ROLL OVER AND CROAK....that is all

laugh.gif

Damn!

Just be nice enough to bring 'em some flowers Einstein laugh.gif
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 7 2011, 04:12 PM) *
laugh.gif

Damn!

Just be nice enough to bring 'em some flowers Einstein laugh.gif

Fuck that! A man like that only deserves a looooonnngggg well rest that extends to the eternity of life or beyond what is called an infinity of a lifetime.
bMaK
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Dec 7 2011, 06:07 PM) *
Fuck that! A man like that only deserves a looooonnngggg well rest that extends to the eternity of life or beyond what is called an infinity of a lifetime.

That's deep. Tell us how you really feel lol.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.