Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT);Cotto vs. Margarito II: SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
pimpfighterROQ
I say Rios vs Maidana next
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 3 2011, 11:31 PM) *
I disagree. Another day, another story...

Obviously there was a fall out since he is now a deleted member but he was always a cool dude to me.

Anyway, hopin Cotto gets revenge tonight. Sucks, this stream I'm on now is full of commercials. What's everyone else gettin?
pimpfighterROQ
haha did you get a Brit stream of the fight?
Box in Hand
British channel is saying if Cotto wins he gets a chance at Mayweather??? Anyone hear anything on that?
pimpfighterROQ
[quote name='Box in Hand' date='Dec 4 2011, 12:48 AM' post='547030']
British channel is saying if Cotto wins he gets a chance at Mayweather??? Anyone hear anything on that?
[/quote

That won't happen...because Cotto would be done with boxing after this fight. Win or lose...
Cshel86
The Mexican National Anthem!!!
pimpfighterROQ
my god those braids LMAO
pimpfighterROQ
Holyfield is watching the fight wow.
Cshel86
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Dec 3 2011, 11:53 PM) *

Yeah his son fights Maidana in February laugh.gif
The Boxing Fan
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Dec 4 2011, 12:53 AM) *

Can someone send me a stream link of the fight?
pimpfighterROQ
Margarito with the Christmas colors lol
Cshel86
Man those highlights from the first fight still make me cringe no2.gif
pimpfighterROQ
No excuses for Cotto tonight. He has every damn advantage in this fight. Margarito's eye, crowd advantage, 10 pound gloves...

LETS GO MARGARITO!!
The Original MrFactor
Well here we go again... Time to fight... See you guys after.
Cshel86
Gotta love The Home Depot Hurricane laugh.gif Dude doesn't give a shit...he's ready to cash that check!
JonnyBlaze
Wow, big introduction for Cotto.
Cshel86
Let the HBO man-crushes begin...
Box in Hand
Looks like the first fight. Cotto still wasting too much energy but he won round 1.
JonnyBlaze
Great use of the jab by Cotto. Really liked how he'd finish a combo with his jab then move out. Marg just doesn't see that final jab comin. Good round Cotto.
pimpfighterROQ
Cotto will tire!!!
Box in Hand
Margarito getting closer. I like how Cotto is turning him but can he keep the discipline? Margarito is there for the right just like against Shane.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 4 2011, 12:11 AM) *
Looks like the first fight. Cotto still wasting too much energy but he won round 1.

+1

Margarito just isn't landing those secret squirrel punches that he did in the first fight that started to show in the 7th round.
JonnyBlaze
Wonder how much Margarito weighs right now. I am streaming but he looks a lot bigger. Yet, Cotto is boxing very nicely. Hope he doesn't get tired.
Cshel86
Uh oh...blood on Marg's right eye...
Cshel86
That cut is in a bad spot..right over the eye lid...
JonnyBlaze
Wow. What heavy left hooks. I'm goin with KO win for Cotto.
pimpfighterROQ
Cotto's wife is daaamn hot!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 4 2011, 12:15 AM) *
Margarito getting closer. I like how Cotto is turning him but can he keep the discipline? Margarito is there for the right just like against Shane.

+1

QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Dec 4 2011, 12:20 AM) *
Wow. What heavy left hooks. I'm goin with KO win for Cotto.

I can see that, but I'll hold my agreement on your prediction after the 6th....

Margarito doesn't have as much snap on his punches as he did the first fight. Looks like he's throwing all arm punches...
Box in Hand
Cotto still can't stay away from fucking uppercuts.
Warlord
Cotto looks like he's slowed down a little bit. Margarito is getting outboxed, but Cotto is getting outfought. This may get brutal late in the fight.
JonnyBlaze
What a great fight! Here come those uppercuts from Margarito. Could be the turn of the tide if he keeps throwing those.Cotto can't block those for shit.
Warlord
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Dec 4 2011, 12:23 AM) *

Thinking the same thing, lol.
Cshel86
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Dec 4 2011, 12:23 AM) *

thumbsup_anim.gif
Cshel86
Just noticed that Merchant isn't there tonight dntknw.gif
Warlord
Cotto back on his feet in the 5th, putting a stop to the momentum that Margarito was having in the 3rd and 4th.
pimpfighterROQ
ohh shiit Cotto is reverting to his old habbits during the first fight. Fighting on the inside daamn it.
Box in Hand
Cotto I want 2 kill u. No need 2 move so much. U got the skills save the legs dude.
Cshel86
No body work from Cotto...AGAIN no2.gif Guess who's doing the body work...thats right, you got it...Mr. Margarito...
Box in Hand
Cotto on his bike now. He gets on that bike when he's losing confidence.
JonnyBlaze
Cotto's legs look a little heavier in this round.
wolterb
whats the rd?
Box in Hand
It's easy Tony can't take it to the body.
Warlord
Cotto still on his feet. Every time he stops he gets tagged with body shots. He needs to keep moving. Margarito meanwhile definitely looking to Homer Simpson his way through this fight as usual.
Cshel86
Speak the truth Max! These other fag commentators wit the Cotto man-crushes are failing to look at whats really going on.
JonnyBlaze
Cotto needs to watch some Ray Robinson to improve his footwork. Way too much energy expended and no where near as effective. He needs to change direction more.
Box in Hand
Win or lose Margarito needs to retire his eye is done.
Rivado
Margs eye shut now
Rivado
Cotto doing his impression of DLH in Delahoya vs Trinidad now
Warlord
Cotto is so much faster with his hands, he looks great when he's on his feet fighting from the outside. He punched Tony late and probably should've been warned there.

Anyway, as long as he stays on his feet he'll be okay. Tony only has a chance when Cotto stands and fights him, which is what Cotto probably wants to do but won't if he's smart.
JonnyBlaze
Retire that eye and the plaster of paris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.