Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT);Cotto vs. Margarito II: SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Jack 1000
For all on-going and post-fight reactions to the Cotto-Margarito rematch card. Keep everything in this thread. NO DISCUSSION OF AGBEKO-MARES II IS PERMITTED IN THIS THREAD.

Jack

Administrator
Cshel86
This fight will go one or two ways...Cotto will be smart enough to pack it in early if things go sour, or a lucky member in the audience will have the pleasure of Margarito's right eye landing in their lap as a souvenir.

***Let's see what space cadet is gonna open a spoiler thread after the fight...Im just waiting glare.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 3 2011, 05:55 PM) *
This fight will go one or two ways...Cotto will be smart enough to pack it in early if things go sour, or a lucky member in the audience will have the pleasure of Margarito's right eye landing in their lap as a souvenir.

***Let's see what space cadet is gonna open a spoiler thread after the fight...Im just waiting glare.gif

I will not be watching this fight, Wisconsin has some business to take care of plus the other FREE fight that is on tonight seems to be way more interesting. You can let me know who wins.... My monopoly money is on Cotto. Margacheato has no right to be in that ring, he could of killed a man with loaded hands.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 3 2011, 06:08 PM) *
I will not be watching this fight, Wisconsin has some business to take care of plus the other FREE fight that is on tonight seems to be way more interesting. You can let me know who wins.... My monopoly money is on Cotto. Margacheato has no right to be in that ring, he could of killed a man with loaded hands.

What do you mean more interesting? Both of these fights had crazy controversy surrounding them the first time around. I dont see how one could be more interesting than the other.

Anyway, let's not get into discussing the other bout because their's a thread for it. You can keep checking into this thread if you want to know how the fight's going. "Let you know who wins"...Ha! Funny!
Cshel86
Mike Jones is looking sharp and using his height. Lujan is no match at all tonight.
Cshel86
Damn Margarito's wife is hot! thumbsup_anim.gif
Cshel86
Lujan looks like a fat Cotto laugh.gif
MSG
I got Margarito by stoppage 6 round and later more so 11 or 12 but that's only if it doesn't get stopped due to his eye issue. If it goes to the cards Cotto wins there is no way Margarito wins a decision just not gonna happen! Cotto is definately not stopping him outside of a TKO gifted from commission.
pimpfighterROQ
anyone have a HBO s***** of this fight? please share, kinda don't want to go to my local sports bar and hear all the Mexicans cheering.
Cshel86
Still not sold in Mike Jones...
Plah
Any stream? Will be appreciated.
Cshel86
Where's Genius???
Cshel86
This shit is already a barnburner!!!
Cshel86
Who gives a flying flock of rat shit about these fuckin' hand wraps!!!
Box in Hand
Rodriguez beating that ass. War Cotto!! But Margarito will win.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 3 2011, 10:28 PM) *
Rodriguez beating that ass. War Cotto!! But Margarito will win.

I know right! Wolak is inviting those uppercuts no2.gif
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 3 2011, 09:30 PM) *
I know right! Wolak is inviting those uppercuts no2.gif

He's made no adjustment what so ever.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 3 2011, 10:33 PM) *
He's made no adjustment what so ever.

At all no2.gif Why does Rodriguez look like Andy Lee?
Rivado
Stream anyone?
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 3 2011, 09:36 PM) *
At all no2.gif Why does Rodriguez look like Andy Lee?

He does look like Andy Lee lol.
Cshel86
Where's Genius with the stream???
Cshel86
Wolak's done...
Box in Hand
Damn Rodriguez just showed how to fight a pressure fighter and Wolak just showed how to take an ass whooping and keep coming.
Cheesey1
Wow, yet another excellent bout by Rodriguez and Wolak.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 3 2011, 10:45 PM) *
Damn Rodriguez just showed how to fight a pressure fighter and Wolak just showed how to take an ass whooping and keep coming.

Rivado
Just read Smoger is reffing Cotto/MargsII. Koo
Cshel86
Wolak's face...

Box in Hand
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 3 2011, 09:48 PM) *
Wolak's face...

LOL. Ole Mr. Magoo head ass dude got his ass beat.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 3 2011, 10:51 PM) *
LOL. Ole Mr. Magoo head ass dude got his ass beat.

Hahahaha!!!

Rios looked dead as shit gettin on that scale no2.gif
Cshel86
Upset anyone???
Box in Hand
Fucking Rios looks like he gained 20 pounds overnight. Disgrace. Lost a lot of respect for him.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 3 2011, 10:58 PM) *
Fucking Rios looks like he gained 20 pounds overnight. Disgrace. Lost a lot of respect for him.

He needs to either move up or work on his habits between fights. Im waiting for Ground's Keeper Murray to do something other than standing there lookin' stupid no2.gif
Rivado
The other cat has a busted nose.
JonnyBlaze
Can anyone send me a streaming link?
Rivado
good lil scrap
The Original MrFactor
Brandon Rios is the love child of the bully from the Back to the Future movies and Fernando Vargas.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Dec 3 2011, 10:05 PM) *
Brandon Rios is the love child of the bully from the Back to the Future movies and Fernando Vargas.

LMFAO.
Cshel86
Almost drunk...

Im just waiting for the main event...the undercards have been okay so far. Mike Jones still sucks ass!
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 3 2011, 10:07 PM) *
Almost drunk...

Im just waiting for the main event...the undercards have been okay so far. Mike Jones still sucks ass!

Never saw him fight until tonight and I just don't see what all the hype is about. He should've crushed that guy tonight.
Gambit808
Can some1 send me a link?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 3 2011, 11:11 PM) *
Never saw him fight until tonight and I just don't see what all the hype is about. He should've crushed that guy tonight.

Ya know...
Cshel86
Whats up with all these fuckin' male groupies??? Get off of Cotto's dick man! FUCKIN' RIDICULOUS MAN...MAKIN" THIS FIGHT LOOK LIKE A JOKE BECAUSE THESE MALE GROUPIES NEEDS A SCROTUM SACK TO MASSAGE. WTF???
pimpfighterROQ
wtf?? Margarito with braids??
JonnyBlaze
What happened to Fitz?
Cshel86
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Dec 3 2011, 11:24 PM) *
What happened to Fitz?

Who cares???
Cshel86
Braids AND a doo-rag? Lmao!!!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 3 2011, 11:26 PM) *
Who cares???

I do. He was one of the coolest dudes on here.
Cshel86
QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Dec 3 2011, 11:30 PM) *
I do. He was one of the coolest dudes on here.

I disagree. Another day, another story...

pimpfighterROQ
daaaamn that boy Murray is black and blue!!!
Cshel86
Margarito still looks like he did on the weigh-in yesterday. And finally...a KO for the night! Damn!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.