Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FH Radio (Every Wednesday)@8PM(ET)/5PM(PT) (On-Going)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Cshel86
Im not sure how many of you tune in weekly, but if you dont, then you're surely missing out! Questions get answered and answers get questioned...but at the end of the day, you're sure be more informed on whats going on in the boxing world. Hardcore boxing talk for the hardcore boxing fans! Tune in with hosts Vivek Wallace and Danny Howard and get your boxing fix!

Dial 1-626-414-3574 every Wednesday at 8PM(ET)/5PM(PT) for 2 hours of non-stop boxing talk! Press 1 when prompted in order to speak when called on during the segment...or press nothing, and listen in. Either way, its still a great experience! Dont miss the After Dark portion of segment, which goes on beyond the 2 hour mark for the remainder of callers on hold. Post here while you're on hold yes2.gif
cuzzo707
Yo, Can I get a shout out and add a comment to the show I ain't got long distance lol,

Ben, keep checkin the callers that say ridiculous comments!

Vivek, and Danny keep doin ya'll thang much love!

Oh and cotto still looked like the elephant man after the fight! LOL

Alaska fight fan
Cshel86
Good way to kick it off! I was actually going to wait til this evening and start, but hey, I cant argue with ya!

Disclaimer:

I will be laughing and commenting on frantic, clueless, and delusional ass callers tonight and forever more! Thats where this thread should get interesting laugh.gif

Im waiting on that funny ass dude from St. Louis that calls in every week! He knows his stuff and he cracks me the fuck up laugh.gif Im waiting to hear that frantic and clueless Robert Guerrero fan, that Danny said, happened to be a representative of Guerrero laugh.gif Cant wait! I call him the "Robert Guerrero Meltdown" guy...
cuzzo707
ya I can never catch it live I always catch it the last 30 minutes then have to do the replay but well worth it lol! RG has talent but he ain't ready yet not by a long shot. That first lead right from floyd and RG gonnna be on his unicycle like Cotto was on Saturday LMAO
Cshel86
QUOTE (cuzzo707 @ Dec 7 2011, 01:25 PM) *
ya I can never catch it live I always catch it the last 30 minutes then have to do the replay but well worth it lol! RG has talent but he ain't ready yet not by a long shot. That first lead right from floyd and RG gonnna be on his unicycle like Cotto was on Saturday LMAO

laugh.gif Tell that to the frantic caller and see what kind of response you get!
dhoward126
I'll also be peeking in the message boards to answer any questions you guys have during or after the show. That's how I roll.
cuzzo707
D Howard what up!!! Appreciate that, man did you see Cotto's face after the fight? Lookin like a Boston Baked bean LOL!!!

dhoward126
QUOTE (cuzzo707 @ Dec 7 2011, 07:07 PM) *
D Howard what up!!! Appreciate that, man did you see Cotto's face after the fight? Lookin like a Boston Baked bean LOL!!!

LOL well I'd rather look like a bean than Lil Wayne's one-eyed, Mexican twin Seņor Wayne.
cuzzo707
You are right lol! Margarito looked like cyclops and not the one from the Xmen LMAO
Cshel86
Cotto/Ortiz in May or June at MSG? Sounds like a good idea Danny! Ortiz would give him fits though...
Cshel86
There Danny goes! laugh.gif "The fight's not gonna happen man! C'mon, cut it out!" Good shit with those PPV numbers Danny! Arum's tryin' to close the JMM/Pac IV fight, THEN release the PPV numbers. What a smart, resentful, windbag of Arum!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Cshel86
Oh yeahhhh...we dealt with that Mayweather/Ortiz PPV numbers bullshit on the board no2.gif Pacquiao does get a pass when people wanna know about his PPV numbers dntknw.gif
cuzzo707
I dig your point, Bob is keepin those numbers ziploc tight LOL! Only pacquiao numbers I wanna see is how many times he got blood tested prior to his next fight LOL!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (cuzzo707 @ Dec 7 2011, 08:27 PM) *
I dig your point, Bob is keepin those numbers ziploc tight LOL! Only pacquiao numbers I wanna see is how many times he got blood tested prior to his next fight LOL!!!

Ha! We'll see! Cotto vs Kirkland? Ha! Cotto would give it to 'em like mail on Sunday laugh.gif
Cshel86
Aw shit! A crazed Kirkland fan! laugh.gif I didn't think the fanatics were gonna dial in this earlier! "Get outta herrrre!" Hahahahaha!!!
dhoward126
This guy is egging my shit.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 7 2011, 09:22 PM) *
There Danny goes! laugh.gif "The fight's not gonna happen man! C'mon, cut it out!" Good shit with those PPV numbers Danny! Arum's tryin' to close the JMM/Pac IV fight, THEN release the PPV numbers. What a smart, resentful, windbag of Arum!

WHat did I tell you!!!! Danny drops that weekly! When will we listen to him????? LMBO!!! Book 'em, DannO!!!!!
Cshel86
Somebody get this motherfucker off the line! Damn!
bnoles4life
This dude calls in weekly, sounding like he's outta breath!!!!!
bnoles4life
YES!!!! ATL's Finest lured Danny in with the "Anybody got anything to say about Rios?" On cue, Danny was like, "I guess you're throwing that at me......"

CMTFU!!! thumbsup_anim.gif
MaxPayne
They finally got to Brandon Rios. His water weight gain was horrible, he looked like a sack of shit.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 7 2011, 08:45 PM) *
YES!!!! ATL's Finest lured Danny in with the "Anybody got anything to say about Rios?" On cue, Danny was like, "I guess you're throwing that at me......"

CMTFU!!! thumbsup_anim.gif

Danny doesn't give a damn! laugh.gif ATL's finest does that shit every week man...its funny though!
Cshel86
Ben Haymon!? Lmao! C'mon Ben...he does have a point, your name is everywhere. You're like that villian in Inspector Gadget that pets that fat cat in his lap and nobody sees his face laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Dec 7 2011, 08:45 PM) *
They finally got to Brandon Rios. His water weight gain was horrible, he looked like a sack of shit.

Ya know? I mean damn, Rios took forever to get Ground's Keeper Murray outta there no2.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 7 2011, 09:49 PM) *
Ben Haymon!? Lmao! C'mon Ben...he does have a point, your name is everywhere. You're like that villian in Inspector Gadget that pets that fat cat in his lap and nobody sees his face laugh.gif

No doubt!!!! Call him Ben FICA....you never see him, but you know that MF'r is there!!!!!
Cshel86
laugh.gif...and they give it to Koncz's ass...he's always at the bottom of the totem pole! laugh.gif Whats up with the Koncz impersonations??? Hahahahaha!!!
Cshel86
Get ya hands off ya meat Vegas nono.gif They almost dropped you bro...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 7 2011, 09:56 PM) *
laugh.gif...and they give Koncz's ass...he's always at the bottom of the totem pole! laugh.gif Whats up with the Koncz impersonations??? Hahahahaha!!!

"HE HAS A BAD CHIN!!!!"
Cshel86
Tell me about it! Kirkland had a ritz cracker chin! Im watching the Kirkland fight again...
Cshel86
Holy fuckin' shit! Not the RJJ impersonation! Danny is outdoing himself tonight!

Me either Danny! no more Kirkland! Why are we defending a chinless nincompoop??? Give tha shit up! And please stop naming the great fighters with Kirkland! Fuck it!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 7 2011, 10:05 PM) *
Tell me about it! Kirkland had a ritz cracker chin! Im watching the Kirkland fight again...

LMBO!!!! Yeah...but I like Kirkland...I'm w/ V on this one...we tend to exaggerate a fighter's weaknesses a bit.
dhoward126
That's all Ben actually lol, but thank you.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 7 2011, 09:07 PM) *
LMBO!!!! Yeah...but I like Kirkland...I'm w/ V on this one...we tend to exaggerate a fighter's weaknesses a bit.

I like him too, but these callers are killing me. Vivek knows how to let it go, but damn, these callers are wild.

Have we discovered the speed of stupid??? When the radio hosts want you to let it go, just stop! Screw Kirkland (at the moment)...what else is going on in the sport???
bnoles4life
Danny...if you're reading this, I dare you arbitrarily ask a caller, "Quick question, are you cookoo for Cocoa Puffs?" Then go into a statement about Brandon Rios or Adrien Broner...I DARE YOU!!!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (dhoward126 @ Dec 7 2011, 09:10 PM) *
That's all Ben actually lol, but thank you.

Yall tend to sound alike on the soapbox laugh.gif
bnoles4life
That's "Kirkland Syndrome"~ Ben Thompson.

LMBO!!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 7 2011, 09:19 PM) *
That's "Kirkland Syndrome"~ Ben Thompson.

LMBO!!!!

laugh.gif

510 must've had his hands on his meat...dropped call thumbsdown_anim.gif Man they should kill those first few frantics callers who held the line up. I wanted to hear more about other stuff.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 7 2011, 10:21 PM) *
laugh.gif

510 must've had his hands on his meat...dropped call thumbsdown_anim.gif Man they should kill those first few frantics callers who held the line up. I wanted to hear more about other stuff.

He was workin' himself like a second job through the holidays!!!!!
Cshel86
Drop this motherfucker...RIGHT NOW! Is everybody fuckin' drunk or high tonight? Fuuuuck...

Another stupid caller???

Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 7 2011, 09:23 PM) *
He was workin' himself like a second job through the holidays!!!!!

laugh.gif
bnoles4life
I thought this guy was gonna "educate" us on something?? This fool brings out Tyson!!! Tell me something else I don't know...like, water is wet!
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 7 2011, 09:37 PM) *
I thought this guy was gonna "educate" us on something?? This fool brings out Tyson!!! Tell me something else I don't know...like, water is wet!

Tell me about it no2.gif
Cshel86
Uh oh, Bryan from Baltimore! Dude is a fuckin' mess! He cracks me up! "Man, I cant stand Amir Khan. I want Lamont to beat the shit outta dude." That was from last month!
Cshel86
No! Keep all Kirkland and Guerrero fans away! As a matter fact, wire the line up, so as soon as Kirkland or Guerrero's name flies out...the call just drops! Let's please get that rolling out! Please!
dhoward126
That wraps up the show tonight guys, thanks again and check out the feed on iTunes!
Cshel86
QUOTE (dhoward126 @ Dec 7 2011, 10:24 PM) *
That wraps up the show tonight guys, thanks again and check out the feed on iTunes!

Cool!
dhoward126
I'm thinking as I normally have Tuesdays off in addition to Wednesday, I'd host a boxing hour that'd supplement the main show. I have a Blog Talk account that I'm not using, so I don't see why not.
Cshel86
QUOTE (dhoward126 @ Dec 8 2011, 02:08 AM) *
I'm thinking as I normally have Tuesdays off in addition to Wednesday, I'd host a boxing hour that'd supplement the main show. I have a Blog Talk account that I'm not using, so I don't see why not.

Make it happen Danny, its worth a shot! Oh yeah, I was serious about my request...make sure the line is wired, so as soon as the names Kirkland and Guerrero hit the waves...they automatically go into "drive-by" mode, with only 59 seconds left to talk laugh.gif

I was waiting for yall to go deeper into Cotto/Margarito and some other things, but yall were stuck fighting off the overzealous Kirkland and Guerrero fans, since their vaginas were hurting so bad no2.gif I swear Vivek kept those callers afloat because you and Ben were giving it to everybody that got the show off track talking about those guys laugh.gif
thehype
LMAO. I just peeped this thread. HILARIOUS. I'm gonna have to jump in here during the show tonight.
mgrover
how can i listen in, i click on the link but nothing :/ or do i have to ring in
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.