Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Double Standard (nothing new)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cheesey1
Yet another example of the double standard in the boxing press when it comes to Floyd and the anti-Floyd (in my book being called the anti-Floyd isn't a compliment). I'm not saying that they probably weren't good but as we saw with Pacquaio vs. Mosley nobody seemed interested in what the official PPV numbers were (I still haven't seen anybody officially confirm them, I might have missed it, if so, sorry), which seems to be the case with Marqez vs. Pacquaio. Why is that? When it comes to Floyd Mayweather certain people want to see the "long form" PPV results, in fact they probably would've preferrred to see people's actual cable bills and ticket stubs as proof of purchase! Yet these same people don't even raise an eyebrow when there is no mention of when we can expect the official PPV numbers for their guys' most recent bout.
I don't lose any sleep over this because ignorant people love being ignorant and they wouldn't care what I have to say anyway, but I can let them know that they aren't slick, that shit is obvious.
Cshel86
+1

Good post Cheesey! I suppose you were listening in on the show last night, because this was definitely brought up. In my opinion, there aren't too many people out there in the boxing world who are going to go poking around for Pac's PPV numbers...nobody wants to hear his fuckin' mouth.

With the level of sensitivity going on in the boxing world, Im sure nobody wants a DEFAMATION law suit pushed up their asses or shoved down their throats as soon as Arum's butt starts to hurt. That's got to be the most disgusting, resentful, and yet, oh so sensitive scumbag walking the face of this Earth.

Nobody in the boxing world is going to risk pissing Arum off and having him whistle and pull Pac's leash to another network. The networks make too much money off of Pacquiao...hell, who doesn't make too much money off of that gentle naive little motherfucker. So there you have it, NOBODY can say anything about Pacquiao without hurting Arum's feelings.

At this point, you have wonder who REALLY wanted to go through with the defamation suit...
daprofessor
if i was getting a check off of that ppv i might concern myself with the numbers. but as it stands....i'm not, so...wgara? i watched that one for free. i don't purchase ppv's. they are part of the problem.
checkleft
Because the fire is gone.. we know that if marquez did that to pac mayweather would more than likely emberrass him. We know he is the cash cow anyway, if it isn't 50-50 than he should get the larger end.

But the real reason is probably because the fights scorecards overshadowed the numbers.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 8 2011, 10:26 PM) *
+1

Good post Cheesey! I suppose you were listening in on the show last night, because this was definitely brought up. In my opinion, there aren't too many people out there in the boxing world who are going to go poking around for Pac's PPV numbers...nobody wants to hear his fuckin' mouth.

With the level of sensitivity going on in the boxing world, Im sure nobody wants a DEFAMATION law suit pushed up their asses or shoved down their throats as soon as Arum's butt starts to hurt. That's got to be the most disgusting, resentful, and yet, oh so sensitive scumbag walking the face of this Earth.

Nobody in the boxing world is going to risk pissing Arum off and having him whistle and pull Pac's leash to another network. The networks make too much money off of Pacquiao...hell, who doesn't make too much money off of that gentle naive little motherfucker. So there you have it, NOBODY can say anything about Pacquiao without hurting Arum's feelings.

At this point, you have wonder who REALLY wanted to go through with the defamation suit...

lol!!!

Arum pays a lot of writers and in these tough economic times they are trying to keep a job, I understand that. I feel people are not sweating the numbers for two solid reasons: 1. If the kept asking about the numbers then Pac may ask Arum how much his cut is from the PPVs. If Arum is telling his reporters to chill with the numbers talk then Pac can not truly know what percentage he made from the fight. 2. With the numbers come the Floyd comparisons. I am sure this fight did well but at the same time was the general public really interested in buying the PPV for a third time when they could watch the fight for free the next week? The fight came at a weird time. November is when the public (casual boxing fan as well) usually saves up for Black Friday and Christmas, so just maybe not too many people was willing to fork over that kind of money. Also, if the writers keep asking about the numbers the result of the fight will have to be brought up as well as the "negotiations" to the Mayweather fight. I think ARUM is trying to keep Pacquiao's name as well as his own out the press. In my humble opinion
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 8 2011, 11:12 PM) *
lol!!!

Arum pays a lot of writers and in these tough economic times they are trying to keep a job, I understand that. I feel people are not sweating the numbers for two solid reasons: 1. If the kept asking about the numbers then Pac may ask Arum how much his cut is from the PPVs. If Arum is telling his reporters to chill with the numbers talk then Pac can not truly know what percentage he made from the fight. 2. With the numbers come the Floyd comparisons. I am sure this fight did well but at the same time was the general public really interested in buying the PPV for a third time when they could watch the fight for free the next week? The fight came at a weird time. November is when the public (casual boxing fan as well) usually saves up for Black Friday and Christmas, so just maybe not too many people was willing to fork over that kind of money. Also, if the writers keep asking about the numbers the result of the fight will have to be brought up as well as the "negotiations" to the Mayweather fight. I think ARUM is trying to keep Pacquiao's name as well as his own out the press. In my humble opinion

I agree with your post, all the way up until the Floyd PPV numbers comparison. Good post so far...

This is where you got me...think about what you're saying now...how could the general public not be interested in buying this fight, when the first two fights were so controversial? All people know is Pacquiao and the story of "some Mexican dude" (if they dont know JMM's name) giving him trouble in two fights. Trust e, I've heard clueless fans discussing, they either think that Juan gave Pac two draws or they believe Pac lost both fights (according to them taking Floyd's word for it). So whether they know the whole story, its still a reason to want to tune in.

As far as the November thing...totally off. These last 2-3 months of the year, and the first couple of months of the new year (tax season) is when people spend money with nearly no regards for where its going, not everybody, but the majority. Of course Black Friday is a reason to save money, but you to also think about holiday shopping, visitors, etc...money goes down the drain quickly.

Let's not even talk about December...much money is spent on frivolous things other than gifts...again, there's out of town visitors, long days of shopping which for things you dont need along with more food being bought, etc. I will bet my bottom dollar that if a Floyd fight were to happen in the month of December, then you would break your neck to buy it...why did I even ask? Sure you would.

You cant possibly think that just because the big name fighters aren't headlining a PPV, then that means people will look past it. Hell, when you order a PPV, you usually dont have to pay for it until the next month or so, thats half the battle won, if you're stuck deciding whether to order it or not. Again, just because you aren't willing to "fork over" money for a PPV, that doesn't mean that another boxing fan that it isn't just stuck on FMJ, wouldn't. Stop making it so obvious that you aren't a true boxing fan, and you only willing to pay to see Floyd fight. You even bring up great fights in your posts, but then say immediately after it, that you wouldn't spend your money on it. If Floyd did a PPV every month at let's say $70 a pop, then YOU would definitely be $840 in the whole, with no shame.

Since we are talking about "forking over" money for PPVs at the end of the year, let's stick to the months of Nov. and Dec. I will dip and dab, but dont lose me here, I wont go back too far...Nov. '06- FMJ/Baldomir, Dec. '07- FMJ/Hatton, Dec. '08- De La Hoya/Pacquiao, Nov. '09- Cotto/Pacquiao, Nov. '10- Pac/Margarito, Nov. '11- Pac/JMM 3, Dec. '11- Cotto/Maragarito 2. Get my pattern here? Lets not even get started on the big fights every year in May. Not too many Black Fridays have hurt these PPV numbers as far as I know, because they all have magically did at least a million or over (maybe with the exception of FMJ/Baldomir). Go figure dntknw.gif
Hotsauce
i don't see anybody talking about it
Cshel86
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Dec 9 2011, 12:05 AM) *
i don't see anybody talking about it

Thats the point we're trying to make...
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 9 2011, 12:58 AM) *
I agree with your post, all the way up until the Floyd PPV numbers comparison. Good post so far...

This is where you got me...think about what you're saying now...how could the general public not be interested in buying this fight, when the first two fights were so controversial? All people know is Pacquiao and the story of "some Mexican dude" (if they dont know JMM's name) giving him trouble in two fights. Trust e, I've heard clueless fans discussing, they either think that Juan gave Pac two draws or they believe Pac lost both fights (according to them taking Floyd's word for it). So whether they know the whole story, its still a reason to want to tune in.

As far as the November thing...totally off. These last 2-3 months of the year, and the first couple of months of the new year (tax season) is when people spend money with nearly no regards for where its going, not everybody, but the majority. Of course Black Friday is a reason to save money, but you to also think about holiday shopping, visitors, etc...money goes down the drain quickly.

Let's not even talk about December...much money is spent on frivolous things other than gifts...again, there's out of town visitors, long days of shopping which for things you dont need along with more food being bought, etc. I will bet my bottom dollar that if a Floyd fight were to happen in the month of December, then you would break your neck to buy it...why did I even ask? Sure you would.

You cant possibly think that just because the big name fighters aren't headlining a PPV, then that means people will look past it. Hell, when you order a PPV, you usually dont have to pay for it until the next month or so, thats half the battle won, if you're stuck deciding whether to order it or not. Again, just because you aren't willing to "fork over" money for a PPV, that doesn't mean that another boxing fan that it isn't just stuck on FMJ, wouldn't. Stop making it so obvious that you aren't a true boxing fan, and you only willing to pay to see Floyd fight. You even bring up great fights in your posts, but then say immediately after it, that you wouldn't spend your money on it. If Floyd did a PPV every month at let's say $70 a pop, then YOU would definitely be $840 in the whole, with no shame.

Since we are talking about "forking over" money for PPVs at the end of the year, let's stick to the months of Nov. and Dec. I will dip and dab, but dont lose me here, I wont go back too far...Nov. '06- FMJ/Baldomir, Dec. '07- FMJ/Hatton, Dec. '08- De La Hoya/Pacquiao, Nov. '09- Cotto/Pacquiao, Nov. '10- Pac/Margarito, Nov. '11- Pac/JMM 3, Dec. '11- Cotto/Maragarito 2. Get my pattern here? Lets not even get started on the big fights every year in May. Not too many Black Fridays have hurt these PPV numbers as far as I know, because they all have magically did at least a million or over (maybe with the exception of FMJ/Baldomir). Go figure dntknw.gif

That is funny but far from the truth. I only buy two PPVs per year but that does not matter. I am looking at him from an economical point of view with the numbers. I just think are economy is so on the down slide maybe people did not tune as they normally would. Because you heard people talking about the fight does that automatically transcend into them buying the fight? Remember, people were saying JMM would get blown out in the first three rounds. Why would someone pay great money at an hard economic time to see 9 minutes of boxing? The question still reminds, why are the official numbers not being released? Arum turned 80 yesterday so maybe he forgot or he is trying his best to keep Pacquiao's and his name out of the public. Everyone now is talking about Cotto and that is the way he wants it. Now if Khan loses to Peterson (earlier Christmas gift) then that will push the Mayweather and Pacquiao fight right back in the forefront
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 9 2011, 06:14 AM) *
That is funny but far from the truth. I only buy two PPVs per year but that does not matter. I am looking at him from an economical point of view with the numbers. I just think are economy is so on the down slide maybe people did not tune as they normally would. Because you heard people talking about the fight does that automatically transcend into them buying the fight? Remember, people were saying JMM would get blown out in the first three rounds. Why would someone pay great money at an hard economic time to see 9 minutes of boxing? The question still reminds, why are the official numbers not being released? Arum turned 80 yesterday so maybe he forgot or he is trying his best to keep Pacquiao's and his name out of the public. Everyone now is talking about Cotto and that is the way he wants it. Now if Khan loses to Peterson (earlier Christmas gift) then that will push the Mayweather and Pacquiao fight right back in the forefront

I agree to a certain extent. You're right, just because people talk about the fight, doesn't mean that they ordered it, I agree. I still dont agree with the fact that just because you are only willing to budget 2 PPVs per year, that it means that the economy is on a downslide. Im sure thats not what you meant, but Im starting to think that was in direct relation to your statement about the economy. Hell, how often do you get to walk into a Red Lobster and just pick a seat? Hmm...Im sure we all still have to take one of those buzzy things and sit our ass down until it buzzes laugh.gif McDonald's drive-thrus are still wrapped around the damn building with McChicken zealots, but who's complaining?

If these fighters are still selling 1 million plus PPVs, then Im trying to see just how bad the economy is...cant be that bad. Then on top of that, they may want to eat and drink during the fight, surely thats not free...again, just how bad could the economy be? It's called "scaling back" as you have claimed to do...2 PPVs a year, so I guess you get it. Still, that doesn't mean that these guys aren't selling anything...I mean the highest sold was De La Hoya/Mayweather (over 2 million sold), but most of these other huge fights have hit or exceeded a million...and anything close to a million is pretty good as well.

Just because people said JMM would get blown out early, that doesn't mean anything...shit, Pacquiao was still there, doesn't that count for anything? I mean dang, Mike Tyson would sell the hell out of some PPVs, and his opponents wouldn't last more than a round or two...did that stop people from buying it? Do the math. If people like/love/nuthug a fighter, then they will buy it just because dntknw.gif As far as the results of Khan/Peterson, it doesn't have much to do with pushing Mayweather/Pacquiao to the forefront...those two guys aren't even important enough to be put in the same sentence with FMJ/Pac. If anything, Khan better put on a convincing performance tomorrow and hope that even crosses Floyd's mind.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 9 2011, 11:05 AM) *
I agree to a certain extent. You're right, just because people talk about the fight, doesn't mean that they ordered it, I agree. I still dont agree with the fact that just because you are only willing to budget 2 PPVs per year, that it means that the economy is on a downslide. Im sure thats not what you meant, but Im starting to think that was in direct relation to your statement about the economy. Hell, how often do you get to walk into a Red Lobster and just pick a seat? Hmm...Im sure we all still have to take one of those buzzy things and sit our ass down until it buzzes laugh.gif McDonald's drive-thrus are still wrapped around the damn building with McChicken zealots, but who's complaining?

If these fighters are still selling 1 million plus PPVs, then Im trying to see just how bad the economy is...cant be that bad. Then on top of that, they may want to eat and drink during the fight, surely thats not free...again, just how bad could the economy be? It's called "scaling back" as you have claimed to do...2 PPVs a year, so I guess you get it. Still, that doesn't mean that these guys aren't selling anything...I mean the highest sold was De La Hoya/Mayweather (over 2 million sold), but most of these other huge fights have hit or exceeded a million...and anything close to a million is pretty good as well.

Just because people said JMM would get blown out early, that doesn't mean anything...shit, Pacquiao was still there, doesn't that count for anything? I mean dang, Mike Tyson would sell the hell out of some PPVs, and his opponents wouldn't last more than a round or two...did that stop people from buying it? Do the math. If people like/love/nuthug a fighter, then they will buy it just because dntknw.gif As far as the results of Khan/Peterson, it doesn't have much to do with pushing Mayweather/Pacquiao to the forefront...those two guys aren't even important enough to be put in the same sentence with FMJ/Pac. If anything, Khan better put on a convincing performance tomorrow and hope that even crosses Floyd's mind.

Since you are attacking me buying only two PPVs all year: One I am not home as much on Saturday's to begin with two I have other vices to claim my attention that accounts for me only buying two PPVs. 2. Red Lobster? LOL you are joking? If I want REAL seafood I will drive to Mobile or Biloxi or just fly back home. Red Lobster thumbsdown_anim.gif , your ladies wear reebok's don't they?

Mike Tyson was a monster and people paid great money to see him knock people into next month. PPVs are not what they use to be, another reason why I would only allow myself two per year. Now you are right if Mayweather fought three times next year there is a 75% chance that I would buy it. There are certain people that get my benefit of the doubt card. Now I know you can afford store bought roasted potatos and Captain D's fish to entertain your guess on fight night because you are living large but for the rest of us common folk things are a little tight. Plus McDonald's has the dollar menue who could resist (fyi i don't eat fast food).

You would have to break down the stats on who bought the fight. What economic bracket would they be in to truly attest for both our arguments. I see your point and I so agree with you on not everyone is a cheapo like myself. True, but I am no nuthugger of Mayweather, I like what he does in the ring. It is like fine wine (which I am sure you should know something about), you would not mind dropping 3 stacks on a good bottle because you know that taste that lingers after will be well worth it.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 9 2011, 12:15 PM) *
Since you are attacking me buying only two PPVs all year: One I am not home as much on Saturday's to begin with two I have other vices to claim my attention that accounts for me only buying two PPVs. 2. Red Lobster? LOL you are joking? If I want REAL seafood I will drive to Mobile or Biloxi or just fly back home. Red Lobster thumbsdown_anim.gif , your ladies wear reebok's don't they?

Honestly, with this part of your post...I couldn't do shit but LAUGH! laugh.gifI dont eat at Red Lobster regularly, may be once or twice a year is somebody reminds me how good the biscuits are! Other than that, when I go there or any other restaurant, there's always a wait, so again, how bad is the economy? And no, my ladies dont wear Reeboka! Thats what cracked me up laugh.gif Point is, though you're not at home much on Saturdays (which doesn't automatically make you cool), there are people at home Saturday evenings, either watching ordering these fights.

Thats where you mess up when you barge in discussions and you haven't even watched the fight, since you're out on Satudays being "cool" laugh.gif Point is, there are dedicated fans and members on here who will give you the 3rd degree (including me), because we take time to watch and study these fights.

Mike Tyson was a monster and people paid great money to see him knock people into next month. PPVs are not what they use to be, another reason why I would only allow myself two per year. Now you are right if Mayweather fought three times next year there is a 75% chance that I would buy it. There are certain people that get my benefit of the doubt card. Now I know you can afford store bought roasted potatos and Captain D's fish to entertain your guess on fight night because you are living large but for the rest of us common folk things are a little tight. Plus McDonald's has the dollar menue who could resist (fyi i don't eat fast food).

I will only take your statement about PPVs not being what they used to be, seriously, when I have evidence that you even order/stream PPVs other Floyd's...oh yeah, you WILL buy Floyd's fights if he fought 3 times a year, you dont have to hide that from us...so save that 75% mess. I cook, so let's leave that alone. For somebody to thats out most Saturdays "being cool", I doubt if you take any time to learn how to cook. Who cares if you dont eat fast food bighead, it was just an example.

And PLEASE, stop adding society into your personal economic status...everybody's not hurting out here because of the economy...its just the smart people learn how to scale back and spend their money right, while the dumb asses refuse to do the same and complain about how bad things are. With this economy, you either learn how to scale back, or get scaled back...simple. I may have ordered EVERY PPV in the 2011, but i scaled back in others areas. So please stop saying thatits tight for "us common folk"...not true.

I compared Pacquiao's audience to Tyson's audience for obvious reasons. No matter how the fights go, people will still want to buy it. Is Pacquiao selling record-breaking PPVs? Yay and nay...its not Oscar/Mayweather numbers, but he's doing okay.

You would have to break down the stats on who bought the fight. What economic bracket would they be in to truly attest for both our arguments. I see your point and I so agree with you on not everyone is a cheapo like myself. True, but I am no nuthugger of Mayweather, I like what he does in the ring. It is like fine wine (which I am sure you should know something about), you would not mind dropping 3 stacks on a good bottle because you know that tate that lingers after will be well worth it.

NOWWWW you're a cheapo after all this talk? Gee, I wonder what gave you away laugh.gif I would suppose that you would also say you weren't a nuthugger, but hey, your posts say differently. Like fine wine!? Yep...that gave you away...nuthugger!!! laugh.gif Good post overall...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 8 2011, 09:26 PM) *
+1

Thanks. What sparked my rant was Ben Thompson's article yesterday. I think that it was the Michael Koncz one. I've always noticed the blatant double standard when it comes to this topic and it being mentioned in the article brought it back to my mind.
I hear what you're saying, that basically it isn't worth the hassle to dig through the layers of nonsense to find out what Pacquaio's numbers really are. That's probably the case, so to me that means that the people that are asking for dna proof of Floyd's numbers should treat Floyd's PPV results with the same lack of curiousity that they treat their guys'. I'm pretty sure that one of the possible responses from those that embrace this double standard would be "well, he call's himself Money, so we have the right." My answer is no, you don't have the fucking right. If you don't want to sweat Pacquaio's PPV results, then don't sweat Floyd's

I didn't listen to FightHype radio yesterday, I was busy pigging out on Krispy Kreme doughnuts and drinking beer. Hell yeah!!!
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 9 2011, 01:02 PM) *
Honestly, with this part of your post...I couldn't do shit but LAUGH! laugh.gifI dont eat at Red Lobster regularly, may be once or twice a year is somebody reminds me how good the biscuits are! Other than that, when I go there or any other restaurant, there's always a wait, so again, how bad is the economy? And no, my ladies dont wear Reeboka! Thats what cracked me up laugh.gif Point is, though you're not at home much on Saturdays (which doesn't automatically make you cool), there are people at home Saturday evenings, either watching ordering these fights.

Thats where you mess up when you barge in discussions and you haven't even watched the fight, since you're out on Satudays being "cool" laugh.gif Point is, there are dedicated fans and members on here who will give you the 3rd degree (including me), because we take time to watch and study these fights.

I will only take your statement about PPVs not being what they used to be, seriously, when I have evidence that you even order/stream PPVs other Floyd's...oh yeah, you WILL buy Floyd's fights if he fought 3 times a year, you dont have to hide that from us...so save that 75% mess. I cook, so let's leave that alone. For somebody to thats out most Saturdays "being cool", I doubt if you take any time to learn how to cook. Who cares if you dont eat fast food bighead, it was just an example.

And PLEASE, stop adding society into your personal economic status...everybody's not hurting out here because of the economy...its just the smart people learn how to scale back and spend their money right, while the dumb asses refuse to do the same and complain about how bad things are. With this economy, you either learn how to scale back, or get scaled back...simple. I may have ordered EVERY PPV in the 2011, but i scaled back in others areas. So please stop saying thatits tight for "us common folk"...not true.

I compared Pacquiao's audience to Tyson's audience for obvious reasons. No matter how the fights go, people will still want to buy it. Is Pacquiao selling record-breaking PPVs? Yay and nay...its not Oscar/Mayweather numbers, but he's doing okay.

NOWWWW you're a cheapo after all this talk? Gee, I wonder what gave you away laugh.gif I would suppose that you would also say you weren't a nuthugger, but hey, your posts say differently. Like fine wine!? Yep...that gave you away...nuthugger!!! laugh.gif Good post overall...

I am not a nuthugger! And the cheapo comment was a knock on you: saying that I only get two PPVs. Red Lobster does make great biscuits! I do watch the Saturdays fights when they are on for free where I can read people's comments about the fight go back and watch it and see what people were talking about. By the way I did not buy the Mayweather/Oscar fight simply because I was in Vegas that same weekend and I had the opportunity to watch it for free. You cook? I guess heating up Marie Calender's frozen food counts as cooking. And I am freaking cooler than a polar bears foot because I do go out on Saturday's (girl's night) don't hate.

Here is my take on the numbers, it will create more good than bad. People will start talking about the negotiations to the May/Manny fight which Arum clearly wants to avoid for two reasons: 1. He does not want Manny asking about his cut of the PPV numbers 2. He does not want to dig his mouth into a deeper whole that he is already in. I can not wait until Dan or some other "journalist" who ESPN and the major networks respects says that Arum is not negotiation the fight! CShels are you going to get your ladies Reebok Pumps for Christmas? LOL
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 9 2011, 09:18 PM) *
Here is my take on the numbers, it will create more good than bad. People will start talking about the negotiations to the May/Manny fight which Arum clearly wants to avoid for two reasons: 1. He does not want Manny asking about his cut of the PPV numbers 2. He does not want to dig his mouth into a deeper whole that he is already in. I can not wait until Dan or some other "journalist" who ESPN and the major networks respects says that Arum is not negotiation the fight!

laugh.gif

Im just gonna ignore the rest of your post and focus on this part, lol...you're funny. Those are great reasons why we dont hear about the numbers, and Im sure there are far more reasons to support it.

As far as Dan, Arum has said on a few occasions that Dan doesn't know what he's talking about. Maybe Dan is a part-time Top Rank Nuthugger...who knows?
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 10 2011, 04:17 PM) *
laugh.gif

Im just gonna ignore the rest of your post and focus on this part, lol...you're funny. Those are great reasons why we dont hear about the numbers, and Im sure there are far more reasons to support it.

As far as Dan, Arum has said on a few occasions that Dan doesn't know what he's talking about. Maybe Dan is a part-time Top Rank Nuthugger...who knows?

I was going to be a stand up comedian but I hate working nights..

I just hope this fight happens so we can stop talking about it. It would be great if they did the contract signing like LeBron did the "Decision" and have ESPN telecast the contract signing! That would be so freaking eventful. May and Pac would face each other and weight for the other to sign thhe contract!~ Imagine the hype and tension behind it. That is how you get the public interest to really build. Ariza and Ellerbe can start talking shit and someone can throw a chair the drama!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.