Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO:Peterson vs. Khan (Postfight)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Cshel86
Khan's doing the Pacquiao Jr...getting frustrated and wreckless laugh.gif This shit may be a draw...
leonthegee
Jim Lampley dick riding Khan. No surprize there.
Cshel86
Gotta give the 10th to Khan...
Cheesey1
So far I've got Peterson winning.
Cshel86
So far, I can honestly say that Khan wasn't expecting this, at all...

Barry Hunter is pissed laugh.gif
pimpfighterROQ
A replication of Pac vs Marquez 3?? Khan was supposed to blow Peterson out the water lol
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 10 2011, 11:55 PM) *
Khan's doing the Pacquiao Jr...getting frustrated and wreckless laugh.gif This shit may be a draw...

Depending on this round, yeah, I could see a draw or a Peterson win.
Cshel86
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Dec 11 2011, 12:00 AM) *
A replication of Pac vs Marquez 3?? Khan was supposed to blow Peterson out the water lol

Ya know laugh.gif
BigFightFan
Another point
Cshel86
That last round is even...
streetlion1
And the NEW champion of the world....Lamont Peterson!!!!

and Khan wants to fight Mayweather laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I think Bradley stops Khan
Cheesey1
I'd v. gladly watch them fight again. Definitely a contender for top 5 fights of the year.
Cshel86
Whats up with this American Idol wait??? Hurry tha fuck up!!!
Cshel86
Wooooo!!! Peterson got it! Split decision!
pimpfighterROQ
Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiiitt!!!!!!!!!!!
BigFightFan
The cranberry and vodka was correct! Say goodbye to the Mayweather fight khan
BoxingFan86
Good fight, but the ref could've done a better job.
Plah
Damn, must be hard to swallow losing because some points deducts..
Cheesey1
Damn!!! Wow, a shocker since Khan is a much bigger name than Peterson, but Peterson did deserve to win. It was close, but he deserved it.
pimpfighterROQ
2011 biggest upset!!!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Dec 11 2011, 12:10 AM) *
The cranberry and vodka was correct! Say goodbye to the Mayweather fight khan

Hang in there man!!! We gotta talk some shit before the night!

QUOTE (BoxingFan86 @ Dec 11 2011, 12:10 AM) *
Good fight, but the ref could've done a better job.

+1

He was probably more excited than us laugh.gif

I wanna see Khan cry!!!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
pimpfighterROQ
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2011, 12:13 AM) *
Hang in there man!!! We gotta talk some shit before the night!

+1

He was probably more excited than us laugh.gif

I wanna see Khan cry!!!
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hurry up with the interview!! I wanna see khan tear up
leonthegee
I thought Khan won it but you could make an argument for Peterson. Peterson landed the clearer harder shots. Better connect percentage and I didnt have a problem with the point deduction.
streetlion1
Khans in there crying about how he had to fight the ref and Peterson...but he wasnt crying when the ref called that BS knockdown...gimme a break...I dunno why Bradley didnt take the fight with this guy...I think Bradley would abuse him.
Cshel86
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Dec 11 2011, 12:14 AM) *
Hurry up with the interview!! I wanna see khan tear up

laugh.gif

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Dec 11 2011, 12:15 AM) *
I thought Khan won it but you could make an argument for Peterson. Peterson landed the clearer harder shots. Better connect percentage and I didnt have a problem with the point deduction.

I would've been fine with a draw, so I cant argue with you. It was a close fight...

FUCK FREDDIE ROACH...WHO CARES dntknw.gif
Cshel86
So the commentators's mouths are not soaked with cum...so they piss and moan. Go figure no2.gif
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Dec 10 2011, 11:17 PM) *
Khans in there crying about how he had to fight the ref and Peterson...but he wasnt crying when the ref called that BS knockdown...gimme a break...I dunno why Bradley didnt take the fight with this guy...I think Bradley would abuse him.

SL whos the gymnast with the fat ass?.... DAYUM! That white girls been eatin that Soul Food.lol
Cheesey1
Great evening of boxing. Good undercard with a promising showing by Seth Mitchell (Peterson's younger bro. looked solid as well) and the main event was top notch, boxing entertainment.
Allmenjoi8
Cotto/Margs: I know that I am a week late, but that was a BS stoppage. Cotto's face was looking nasty and he was not hurting Margs but enough of that

Seth Mitchell: Great fight. I would love to see him fight Chris Arreola. A football player turn boxer, I love it. He had great movement and hand speed, great fighter.

Khan: Is officially out of the Mayweather sweepstakes. He had a fast start but he never finished or put him down. Now he is making excuses. Khan was suppose to knock him out in the 4th round. He should of dominated him and the thing is he never separated himself from Lamont. Khan did not have a plan B like I said earlier. Khan has 0 defense, but great foot movement. Roach and Ariza are 0-2.

Peterson: clapping.gif way to use everything you had. He came and he fought. He had some great power punches, he attacked the body which neutralized Khan's power. He worked with everything he had and he built on it. Lamont did a good job but he gassed out in the middle rounds. But he fought his ass off.

Ref: thumbsdown_anim.gif He did not have to take away those two points.

Announcers: Merchant needs to retire. He wasn't even paying attention to the fight. Kellerman had some good points, and Jim is a mindless puppet

Decision: It should of been a draw but I am not going to hate on the decision. Both fighters fought a good fight. Khan should of knock the crap out of Peterson but Khan would get murdered by Mayweather. Khan is out the picture so is next?

Hotsauce
this shit is not cray
JONdaCON817
Roach wont be winning TOTY in 2011....LMFAO
BigFightFan
The fight could have gone either way, but I give the edge to Peterson. Khan did a lot of running and back peddling. Also he should have lost those points, he was pushing and holding all night.
kingknockout
laugh.gif

well.....that's boxing for you.

who did I want to win the fight? Peterson

Who did I think won the fight? Amir Khan

No biased here, no matter if Peterson is from D.C., Got to call things fair...close fight, very close....but the boxing and moving Khan was doing should have been enough to rally him a win....now if he would have kept trying to slug in there with lamont he probably would have got dropped and wouldn't make the 10 count...but he started boxing and moving...made it hard for peterson to find him.

Khan supposed to have kept those belts. Rematch? 9/10 he'll get them back.
Box in Hand
This is what happens when you're too busy looking up at the throne. Khan is too arrogant and although I gave Peterson no chance I am happy as a faggot in jail right now that he pulled off the upset. I now know Khan would get beaten by Bradley so shame on him for not taking the fight and Khan has no business in the ring with Mayweather. And on a final not Freddie Roach went from trainer of the year to having had two of his top fighters lose and his top fighter get taken to school and given a gift decision. Arrogance kills the soul yall!
Cshel86
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Dec 11 2011, 12:20 AM) *
SL whos the gymnast with the fat ass?.... DAYUM! That white girls been eatin that Soul Food.lol

Sigh...+1

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Dec 11 2011, 12:21 AM) *
this shit is not cray

laugh.gif

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Dec 11 2011, 12:25 AM) *
The fight could have gone either way, but I give the edge to Peterson. Khan did a lot of running and back peddling. Also he should have lost those points, he was pushing and holding all night.

+1

You're right, it could've gone either way...
Cheesey1
This definitely deserves a rematch.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 11 2011, 12:26 AM) *
This is what happens when you're too busy looking up at the throne. Khan is too arrogant and although I gave Peterson no chance I am happy as a faggot in jail right now that he pulled off the upset. I now know Khan would get beaten by Bradley so shame on him for not taking the fight and Khan has no business in the ring with Mayweather. And on a final not Freddie Roach went from trainer of the year to having had two of his top fighters lose and his top fighter get taken to school and given a gift decision. Arrogance kills the soul yall!

Happy as a faggot in jail!? laugh.gif

I still dont think Bradley can beat him, but thats just me. Yes, Freddie has lost two big fights this year...
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 11 2011, 12:21 AM) *
Cotto/Margs: I know that I am a week late, but that was a BS stoppage. Cotto's face was looking nasty and he was not hurting Margs but enough of that

Seth Mitchell: Great fight. I would love to see him fight Chris Arreola. A football player turn boxer, I love it. He had great movement and hand speed, great fighter.

Khan: Is officially out of the Mayweather sweepstakes. He had a fast start but he never finished or put him down. Now he is making excuses. Khan was suppose to knock him out in the 4th round. He should of dominated him and the thing is he never separated himself from Lamont. Khan did not have a plan B like I said earlier. Khan has 0 defense, but great foot movement. Roach and Ariza are 0-2.

Peterson: clapping.gif way to use everything you had. He came and he fought. He had some great power punches, he attacked the body which neutralized Khan's power. He worked with everything he had and he built on it. Lamont did a good job but he gassed out in the middle rounds. But he fought his ass off.

Ref: thumbsdown_anim.gif He did not have to take away those two points.

Announcers: Merchant needs to retire. He wasn't even paying attention to the fight. Kellerman had some good points, and Jim is a mindless puppet

Decision: It should of been a draw but I am not going to hate on the decision. Both fighters fought a good fight. Khan should of knock the crap out of Peterson but Khan would get murdered by Mayweather. Khan is out the picture so is next?

Wow..you watched the fight? Whoa shit!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 11 2011, 12:29 AM) *
This definitely deserves a rematch.

+1

Now we can give Khan a chance to roid up for the rematch laugh.gif
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2011, 12:32 AM) *
Happy as a faggot in jail!? laugh.gif

I still dont think Bradley can beat him, but thats just me. Yes, Freddie has lost two big fights this year...

Yeah you're probably right but it feels good to say it and yeah I hate Amir Khan!
Allmenjoi8
Is it me or did De La Hoya seem high?
Genius
If Peterson has some brain he doesn't give him an immediate rematch...he's gonna have alot of fighters calling to fight him. So go after the money because Khan will beat him in a rematch.
Plah
Felt Khan won, but can't argue with the decision.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2011, 01:34 AM) *
Wow..you watched the fight? Whoa shit!

I am sick! I am missing out on a very good party, oh well, that was a great FIGHT!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 11 2011, 12:37 AM) *
Yeah you're probably right but it feels good to say it and yeah I hate Amir Khan!

Box, dont listen to me, Im drunk laugh.gif

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 11 2011, 12:37 AM) *
Is it me or did De La Hoya seem high?

Its not outta the question laugh.gif

QUOTE (Genius @ Dec 11 2011, 12:38 AM) *
If Peterson has some brain he doesn't give him an immediate rematch...he's gonna have alot of fighters calling to fight him. So go after the money because Khan will beat him in a rematch.

Exactly! He should fight Maidana and lose...so Khan wont wanna go anywhere near those titles laugh.gif
Aware
Evidently both knockdowns in the first round were bogus. Fight could have gone either way, but a draw would have been the fairest result. Khan would have won without the point deductions. The ref repeatedly warned Khan so I don't have a problem with the deductions. I think Bradley beats both Khan and Pacquiao!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 11 2011, 12:40 AM) *
I am sick! I am missing out on a very good party, oh well, that was a great FIGHT!!!

There you go....trying to make us feel like you're cool on a Saturday laugh.gif Take a seat Allmenjoi!
Aware
"I'm wondering what's harder nowadays...dealing with somebody that's plain dumb, or dealing with somebody who thinks that they know every damn thing"... - Cshel86

Both are dumb!
Genius
Last note, safe to say Khan can't hang at 147 with the elite...dude lacks real power and he is chinny. Hell Mike Jones might beat him.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2011, 01:43 AM) *
There you go....trying to make us feel like you're cool on a Saturday laugh.gif Take a seat Allmenjoi!

I am cooler than an ice cap, do not be a hater because your reebok chic's stay in and eat your nasty ass Marie Calender food: back to the fight

The trainer for Peterson was great. He did a great great job. He inspired Lemont and stayed on his ass and he kept at him!

Freddie Roach seemed confused Ariza did a good job with keeping Khan's eye swell down. I just think there was no plan B for Khan. He did not expect Lamont to fight back.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.