Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks Hype
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
DubC
Just wanted to post to say thanks! Love the articles you put together with all the extra insight you share. The articles are will put together and have links to other articles supporting what you are trying to get across. Best boxing site by far, and no bullshit. I see people comment elsewhere about "FLoydHype" and all this other nonsense, I see great interviews with Ariza here too-so all the Pac Fans are just trying to hate because the truth comes out here. I love all the FACTS you guys post about Arum and him contradicting himself-further proving the fact that he is a douchebag and has no interest in his fighters wants\needs\wishes. He's looking to line his pockets more than anything else.

Keep it coming, great site you got here and it will continue to grow even more!

Just wanted to give my props to Hype and all the editors!

Thanks guys!
thehype
Thanks. We're trying. Appreciate the support.
pcraw
Much appreciated. Thanks.
duwdu
QUOTE (DubC @ Dec 14 2011, 02:15 AM) *
Just wanted to post to say thanks! Love the articles you put together with all the extra insight you share. The articles are will put together and have links to other articles supporting what you are trying to get across. Best boxing site by far, and no bullshit. I see people comment elsewhere about "FLoydHype" and all this other nonsense, I see great interviews with Ariza here too-so all the Pac Fans are just trying to hate because the truth comes out here. I love all the FACTS you guys post about Arum and him contradicting himself-further proving the fact that he is a douchebag and has no interest in his fighters wants\needs\wishes. He's looking to line his pockets more than anything else.

Keep it coming, great site you got here and it will continue to grow even more!

Just wanted to give my props to Hype and all the editors!

Thanks guys!

I support this post 100%, and could not have put it better myself.

Thanks for putting it together DubC.

In addition, I've said the following before, and I'll say it again: TheHype is one of the best I've so far seen in the boxing writers' universe in terms of the fine ability to get the juiciest responses out of those he interviews, and I appreciate that a whole lot.

Thanks to you Hype.

P34c3
mgrover
I love how both sides of the story are shown on this, but I really like the stuff about the less known fighters, and the prospects.
pesticid
I love the insight, it seems like I am reading Hauser's insight everyday on fighthype. I loved the Murad chronicles the most and I don't even like the guy, but it was great though. At least you can see his side of the story.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.