Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT): Ward vs. Froch-SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
For all on-going and post-fight reactions to this fight. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
Cshel86
WAR FROCH!!!
mrchitown
Ward about to put on a boxing clinic tonight
Cshel86
Ward's going down tonight! WAR-FUCKIN'-FROCH!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 17 2011, 07:25 PM) *
Ward's going down tonight! WAR-FUCKIN'-FROCH!!!

Froch can kiss the baby.

Shelly...I'm home in FL for the holidays and I'll try to watch this at BW3...let's hope there aren't any sea hags occupying this spot. LOL
Cheesey1
'Dre Day! The Cobra gets stepped on by the Son of God.

Two warriors are going to battle, unfortunately only one will be victorious (haha, well unless they draw).
Box in Hand
Gimme Ward who will be tested tonight. 8-4 in favor of a new star in boxing Andre Ward. I must admit I picked Kessler to win this tournament because I knew nothing of Ward but the youngen proved me wrong. Props to those who picked Ward.
Jack 1000
Froch has to make this ugly and inside. It will be like Direll if he does that. He will be an idiot for trying to box from the outside. Ward will pot-shot him all night if he does that. This comes down to "Flashy Boxer" vs, The "Ugly Brawler." Froch is too slow for an outside match.

Jack
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 17 2011, 08:09 PM) *
Froch can kiss the baby.

Shelly...I'm home in FL for the holidays and I'll try to watch this at BW3...let's hope there aren't any sea hags occupying this spot. LOL

Trust me Noles...you're a sea hag magnet! They've already had their secret sea hag meeting, and they already know your whereabouts buddy! laugh.gif Im gonna need a sea hag report before the evening's over!

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Dec 17 2011, 08:50 PM) *
Froch has to make this ugly and inside. It will be like Direll if he does that. He will be an idiot for trying to box from the outside. Ward will pot-shot him all night if he does that. This comes down to "Flashy Boxer" vs, The "Ugly Brawler." Froch is too slow for an outside match.

Jack

C'mon Jack, pull for the underdog in this one!!! laugh.gif
Cshel86
Please, no Gus Johnson tonight...FUUUUUCK!...he's on here no2.gif At least Tarver doesn't look like he's sweating laugh.gif...he still spits like crazy when he talks though!
sTotheR
damn i wish i could watch this fight. Damn us not having showtime!!
Cshel86
Hahahaha!!! Glad Ortiz doesn't have one of those fucked up haircuts laugh.gif...nevermind...I just saw it from the side.
Allmenjoi8
Hopefully this fight is over soon, I have a club to attend. I am taking Ward in 8 or 9 rounds. I think he has the speed advantage. But he better be ready to fight because Froch is a bully and he fights mean and dirty. It should be a good fight. War Ward. And I am tired of hearing Queen as an opening damn song!
Box in Hand
Both men have fine ladies who I would love to try multiple things with.
Plah
WARD 8-4
Box in Hand
Already evident who the better boxer is. War Ward.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 17 2011, 09:28 PM) *
Hopefully this fight is over soon, I have a club to attend.

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 17 2011, 09:34 PM) *
Both men have fine ladies who I would love to try multiple things with.

+1
Cshel86
Good first round...Froch looks uncomfortable.
Cshel86
Ward's left is landing!
Box in Hand
Good jab from Froch. Ward difficult for him though right now 2-0 Ward.
mrchitown
That was a wicked hook by Ward
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 17 2011, 09:45 PM) *
That was a wicked hook by Ward

Man that fuckin' left hook is on point! Dammit man! No-neck Smoger is lettin' happen in there tonight laugh.gif
Box in Hand
Froch looks like he has seen a math problem he has never seen before. 3-0 Ward.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 17 2011, 08:47 PM) *
Man that fuckin' left hook is on point! Dammit man! No-neck Smoger is lettin' happen in there tonight laugh.gif

He's a good ref. It seems as if Froch doesn't figure out a way to solve the left hooks, he'll be in for a long night
Cshel86
Froch is using that "jibbly Mosley jab" laugh.gif Gus Johnson and those long ass "h words" are killin' me no2.gif Dude, just STFU!
Cshel86
Im looking at Froch's face, and he doesn't look like he's all there tonight. Anybody see a KO coming??? dntknw.gif
Box in Hand
Froch hurt Ward at the end of that round. Froch may have found something.
Cshel86
Damn Froch connected with a couple of left hooks right at the sound of the bell. Still looks like a shutout...though the 3rd was close.
BigFightFan
QUOTE (sTotheR @ Dec 17 2011, 09:12 PM) *
damn i wish i could watch this fight. Damn us not having showtime!!

I wish I had Showtime also
Cshel86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 17 2011, 09:49 PM) *
Froch looks like he has seen a math problem he has never seen before. 3-0 Ward.

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 17 2011, 09:57 PM) *
Froch hurt Ward at the end of that round. Froch may have found something.

+1

What would I do without ya Box??? laugh.gif
Cshel86
Man round 6 was ugly at the end thumbsup_anim.gif
Box in Hand
Wow Ward is a master on the inside. Froch looks out of his league but he still has a punchers chance.
Cshel86
Ward is getting a liiiiitle sloppy...just a little though. Nevermind...he's using a straight right hand.
kingknockout
The right hand
the quick left hook
the jabs to the body
the inside fighting

this is my first time really watching ward fight and dude has the skills down perfect.

they said he watched alot of floyd for this fight, and you can see it against Froch.
Box in Hand
Wow Froch looks like he is sleepwalking.
Cshel86
Ugly jacket Hopkins...very ugly jacket. You're still the man...but ugly jacket dntknw.gif
Cshel86
C'mon Froch...I know you're frustrated, but damn, I know you heard the bell man...
Box in Hand
Froch is fucking frustrated. Back hands, hitting after the bell WTF? Ward just needs to not get careless and he has this in the bag.
Cshel86
STFU Gus Johnson!

Man, if Smoger has to get involved, then somebody is fuckin' up dntknw.gif
Box in Hand
Wow if ward wins this he needs to be top 5 P4P. He is beating the snot out of Froch.
Cshel86
Guess I can give the 9th to Froch....oh yeah...his chick is hot!!!
Cshel86
Damn who just saw those lefst by Ward??? Woo!!!
Box in Hand
Ward looks tired.
Cshel86
Damn Ward is deboning Froch's chicken against the ropes!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 17 2011, 10:21 PM) *
Ward looks tired.

+1

Hope he doesn't get wreckless in there...
Cshel86
Where's Emmanuel Steward when you need 'em? "At this point, Froch should be layin' it awwww(all) on the line!"

BoxingEinstein

I just got home...can someone give me the link to the fight please
mrchitown
Brilliant performance by Ward
Box in Hand
Ward better work on that stamina. Body shots by Froch had an effect. Just like I called War Ward.
Cshel86
Look at Lamont in there! I knew I saw Barry Hunter in the crowd!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.