Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: P4P Top 10
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
streetlion1
1. Andre Ward....because in my opinion his competition as of late has been better than Mayweather, Pacquiao, and
Martinez's....also because I feel that he is the best in the sport today.

2. Floyd Mayweather....His skill cant be denied!

3. Juan Manuel Marquez....he once again proved how dominant he could be against Pacquiao.

4. Sergio Martinez...Seems no one wants to fight this guy...and for good reason.

5. Gamboa...A beast any way you cut it!

6. Manny Pacquiao...I think he is overrated as a boxer but he is a force nonetheless.

7. Miguel Cotto...Has only 2 losses to 2 accused cheaters...still has very good boxing skills and it seems renewed passion.

8. Klitschko Bros....There are no heavyweights that can beat these guys as much as I hate it.

9. Saul Alvarez...I love the patience and experience this kid has...maybe too soon to have him in the top 10?

10. Hopkins/Bradley/Dawson/Donaire....Hopkins will remain in the top ten until he either retires or I see him decisively beat. Bradley...A very good fighter with solid all around skills needs to have a fight against a top name. Dawson...I still think he is one of the best fighters out there...really want to see him step up and fight Cloud!! Donaire...one of the best!
Cshel86
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Dec 17 2011, 11:15 PM) *
1. Andre Ward....because in my opinion his competition as of late has been better than Mayweather, Pacquiao, and

+1

I like your list Street! Right on time and accurate (with reason). I STILL love that sig man! These guys in the Super 6 had no choice, but to fight whoever was put in front of them according to their wins/loses in the tournament, so yes, Ward passed the test in this situation. At this point, I can only hope that he truly crosses over (media-wise).
BoxingEinstein

My top 10 p4p is...

1.Floyd Mayweather- His record, skill set, and his PPV draw for the sport cannot be disrespected.

2. Bernard Hopkins - At his age most boxers are been passed it and have been in the retiring stage and can't compete. Not only is he competing he's schooling the younger and stronger generation in the same stride. He is an all time great, and his skills has never been questioned....not even to this day.

3. Juan Manuel Marquez- One of the greatest Mexican boxers ever and one of the best counter punchers to grace the sport. Marquez has always been a tough customer to anyone who faced him (besides Mayweather) and has thus with his recent performance against Pacquaio has showed that he indeed has Pacman's number, but also that he is still truly capable to hang with the best.

4. Sergio Martinez - Undoubtedly is one of the best fighters in recent years and has put on some great back to back knockout performances against tough opponents. Martinez is considered the best middleweight in the world and most of the champions there refuse to fight him (besides Pirog). With his struggling performance win against a defensive puzzle, unbeaten, and there-only-to-survive fighter in Darren Barker in which who was still knocked out Martinez still holds the slot as a P4P champion.

5. Andre Ward- (I just watched the fight) Ward is one of the most purest boxers to grace the new generation of fighters. His style, speed, ring IQ, and grit is what makes him have the intangibles to be a p4p fighter. Having been apart of a rare boxing tournament against the best in his division and coming out on top is a feat to behold or praise. He's beaten most of the best in impressive fashion while remaining unbeaten. After his career defining win against fellow Super Six champion finalist Carl Froch that made him look the all more impressive. Ward will surely be regarded as the best in his division and a slot in the P4P list. His stock will truly grow if he can secure a fight and beat also fellow unbeaten champion Lucian Bute who to some is regarded as the man that stands between being the best in that division.

6. Manny Pacquaio- Pacman is one of the best offensive fighters to grace the sports in history and his nonstop all action style keeps fans in seats to watch him fight. His competition although have been sub par or delirious at best, he still is a wrecking ball machine against anyone who is willing to trade with him. With his struggling recent performance against an arguable loss but controversial win against Marquez in their 3rd meeting in the ring, Pacquiao has took a few steps down the notch of the P4P mantle since he was expected to plow through Marquez but didn't even drop him once.

7. Yuriorkis Gamboa - With his recent win stoppage against his stiffest test to date against Ponce de Leon, Gamboa showed why his skills is p4p suggested. His resume still needs some work but with the name opponets he's fought, he's stopped. Gamboa has the flashiness, style, power, and athleticism to rock his whole division and maybe more.

8. Miguel Cotto - Cotto has been through a rollercoaster ride of a sure fire Hall of fame career. The once highly regarded prospect has only but 2 losses to fighters who are connected to scandals of cheating in their fights. Cotto is still regarded as a fighter and is still a draw to the sport of boxing. His fan friendly style, soft spoken manner and record can't be cut off he is proven to a tea and still has some years on him left. With his recent excellent performance against a man who gave him his 1st lost and through stoppage, Cotto once again rosed to the occasion to show who's the better man. Their fight has been scandalized as most proposed that Margarito cheated against Cotto by using plaster in his gloves which is illegal. Cotto was winning their first fight and in the 2nd fight showed that Margarito indeed most likely did cheat against Cotto. Revenge is sweet and Cotto stopped him....revenge couldn't be sweeter. He hasn't in lossed in 2 years and although his competition has been lacking he still came out victorious against a man many claimed would be a stylistic nightmare for him.

9. Nonito Donaire - Donaire's record,skill set, performances, growing draw to the sport of boxing and opposition he's faced has earned him on the list of p4p in many peoples list...as he should. Defeating tough, unheralded, unbeaten, proven, and veteran fighters has made me and many others believers that he will rise in the future as a P4P great.

10. Klitschko Bro's. - I know...I know. They haven't beaten anyone, all they've fought was overhyped and matched opponents. BLAH...BLAH..BLAH...I'm no big fan of them as much as many of you are. But, the Bros. especially Vitali have beaten most of the best in the past era when they were younger and have survived through many tough times in boxing and came back stronger. With the names on their records and their records they can't be denied.....everything with the unfortunate sublime competitors in their division for the last several years. Now with the influx of some promising rising prospects and determined younger fighters in their division maybe the Bros. can finally prove and show against decent competition that why they've been dominating all of these years. They both have the skill set to give many HW's in most eras problems whether in wins or defeat.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Dec 17 2011, 11:15 PM) *

2. Floyd Mayweather....His skill cant be denied!

3. Juan Manuel Marquez....he once again proved how dominant he could be against Pacquiao.

4. Sergio Martinez...Seems no one wants to fight this guy...and for good reason.

5. Gamboa...A beast any way you cut it!

6. Manny Pacquiao...I think he is overrated as a boxer but he is a force nonetheless.

7. Miguel Cotto...Has only 2 losses to 2 accused cheaters...still has very good boxing skills and it seems renewed passion.

8. Klitschko Bros....There are no heavyweights that can beat these guys as much as I hate it.

9. Saul Alvarez...I love the patience and experience this kid has...maybe too soon to have him in the top 10?

10. Hopkins/Bradley/Dawson/Donaire....Hopkins will remain in the top ten until he either retires or I see him decisively beat. Bradley...A very good fighter with solid all around skills needs to have a fight against a top name. Dawson...I still think he is one of the best fighters out there...really want to see him step up and fight Cloud!! Donaire...one of the best!

Ward did a great thing in winning the Super six so I think him being in the top 5 is warranted but he isn't #1 in my opinion. He just hasn't done enough yet but his time will come. On another note if you know that chick in your sig personally and she isn't yours I'm gonna need her number.
mrwigi
Dylan...dylan...dylan dylan dylan... Bcuz I spit hot fire
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (mrwigi @ Dec 18 2011, 01:14 AM) *

clapping.gif best Chapelle show ever.

The girl on Street Lion's sig's name is Amber Brummer or Brigger something like that. She is I think a Jr. at Florida. She is trying out for the olympics. I thought she looked familar. I follow college gymnastics.
streetlion1
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 17 2011, 11:36 PM) *
Ward did a great thing in winning the Super six so I think him being in the top 5 is warranted but he isn't #1 in my opinion. He just hasn't done enough yet but his time will come. On another note if you know that chick in your sig personally and she isn't yours I'm gonna need her number.

Lol...I found the pic on facebookI did do some digging and her name is Bridgette Glass...she used to be on the gymnastics team at California Golden Bears.
checkHook
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Dec 18 2011, 01:12 AM) *
Lol...I found the pic on facebookI did do some digging and her name is Bridgette Glass...she used to be on the gymnastics team at California Golden Bears.

Sorry to be the one that comes out with a 'There is no Santa Claus' moment, but that ample behind is Photoshopped. The real picture has been floating around for a while (not to mention you could see her on video as a gymnast not lugging around two midgets in a duffel bag). She still has a big ass, but not quite like that.

mgrover
QUOTE (checkHook @ Dec 18 2011, 07:54 AM) *
Sorry to be the one that comes out with a 'There is no Santa Claus' moment, but that ample behind is Photoshopped. The real picture has been floating around for a while (not to mention you could see her on video as a gymnast not lugging around two midgets in a duffel bag). She still has a big ass, but not quite like that.

damn it, its been ruined now, i mean i like big butts and i cannot lie..
Box in Hand
QUOTE (checkHook @ Dec 18 2011, 02:54 AM) *

You kind of hurt me but shiiiiiittttt that ass still look good.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Dec 18 2011, 02:12 AM) *

Well thank you for bringing her into our lives. May many virgins show up at your door.
Cshel86
QUOTE (streetlion1 @ Dec 18 2011, 02:12 AM) *
her name is Bridgette Glass...she used to be on the gymnastics team at California Golden Bears.

Street, I now crown you as greatness...thanks to your beneficial research!

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 18 2011, 01:40 AM) *
The girl on Street Lion's sig's name is Amber Brummer or Brigger something like that. She is I think a Jr. at Florida. She is trying out for the olympics. I thought she looked familar. I follow college gymnastics.

No you DONT follow gymnastics...just stop it aggressive.gif The name that you gave us, is so totally NOT the person in his sig...again, take a seat and focus on learning boxing before you spew out futile facts about other sports no2.gif

Damn...just when I ALMOST thought you were a good poster, you prove me wrong no2.gif

#FAIL

sduck
lol...
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 18 2011, 04:26 PM) *

No you DONT follow gymnastics...just stop it aggressive.gif The name that you gave us, is so totally NOT the person in his sig...again, take a seat and focus on learning boxing before you spew out futile facts about other sports no2.gif

Damn...just when I ALMOST thought you were a good poster, you prove me wrong no2.gif

#FAIL

I don't watch college gymnastics and I am surprise you actually believed me. It was a joke Shels, a joke. I got tired of reading ass, and you actually looked up her name! Even better.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 18 2011, 03:26 PM) *

#FAIL

Bwaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaa! Epic pimperization!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 18 2011, 04:39 PM) *
I don't watch college gymnastics and I am surprise you actually believed me. It was a joke Shels, a joke. I got tired of reading ass, and you actually looked up her name! Even better.

Sigh...you JUST said that you keep up with gymnastics, and now SUDDENLY you dont watch college gymnastics. Go figure. The fact that you admitted to not reading the whole thing, just adds insult to injury. ANY statement that you post, is ALWAYS worth looking up, since you fail to do that before posting your BS. no2.gif...Just leave it alone man...
bnoles4life
Question: what criteria are we using to judge the P4P rank and file? I mean, isn't it, a comparison of skill sets, dominance AND competition? If so, how on EARTH can you put Andre Ward ahead of Floyd?

I'm not blastin' anyone, but I'm just sayin'.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrwigi @ Dec 18 2011, 01:14 AM) *

"You want some of this hot fire?"
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 18 2011, 06:40 PM) *
Sigh...you JUST said that you keep up with gymnastics, and now SUDDENLY you dont watch college gymnastics. Go figure. The fact that you admitted to not reading the whole thing, just adds insult to injury. ANY statement that you post, is ALWAYS worth looking up, since you fail to do that before posting your BS. no2.gif...Just leave it alone man...

I don't watch college gymnastics. I don't even think college gymnastics is televised. It was a joke. My goodness. Get your finger out your ass, it was a joke. I didn't even know Florida even had a damn gymnastics team.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 18 2011, 08:07 PM) *
Question: what criteria are we using to judge the P4P rank and file? I mean, isn't it, a comparison of skill sets, dominance AND competition? If so, how on EARTH can you put Andre Ward ahead of Floyd?

Man Noles, E & J ran everything last nite...I was just caught up in the moment! Its kinda easy to argue though...Floyd hasn't had the best competition in the past couple of years, Pacquiao's opponents have been corpses before they signed the contract, and Ward has fought the "best of the best" in "his division" since the tournament started.

So, I guess it depends on everybody's preference, when it comes to making a decision on P4P. I would still put Floyd at #1 and Ward at #2, possibly. Pac is a bigger draw, so shit, I dont know how this can be said. To be safe, Ward go at #3.

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Dec 18 2011, 08:11 PM) *
I don't watch college gymnastics. I don't even think college gymnastics is televised. It was a joke. My goodness. Get your finger out your ass, it was a joke. I didn't even know Florida even had a damn gymnastics team.

Just let it go...

Even if you happen to slip away from being witless today, you'll only pick it back up tomorrow laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 18 2011, 08:19 PM) *
Man Noles, E & J ran everything last nite...I was just caught up in the moment! Its kinda easy to argue though...Floyd hasn't had the [i]best competition in the past couple of years, Pacquiao's opponents have been corpses before they signed the contract, and Ward has fought the "best of the best" in "his division" since the tournament started[/i].

I gotcha and I'll concede, w/ the Super 6, Dre' has fought the stiffer comp. That being said, how do you account for the "skill" comparison and the mythical "if they were in the same weight division" argument? I mean, I like Andre and he's a talent and a half, but if you're asking me, if you would shrink Andre to 147 or stretch Floyd to 168, both w/ skills in hand, who would win, I'd respectfully answer your question w/ "Are we on Candid Camera?"
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 18 2011, 08:26 PM) *

I gotcha and I'll concede, w/ the Super 6, Dre' has fought the stiffer comp. That being said, how do you account for the "skill" comparison and the mythical "if they were in the same weight division" argument? I mean, I like Andre and he's a talent and a half, but if you're asking me, if you would shrink Andre to 147 or stretch Floyd to 168, both w/ skills in hand, who would win, I'd respectfully answer your question w/ "Are we on Candid Camera?"

laugh.gif

I get your point, if you disagree, then let me know. I know for a fact that Im not right about everything, but hell, Im all up for seeing others's point of view as well.

If they were in the same division, and it was based on recent competition, then we may REALLY have a debate. I guess it all depends on everybody's preference too. Im sure if somebody asked, "Who's the #1 P4P fighter in the world?" and somebody said "Andre Ward"...Im sure that they would have some serious explaining to do.

Amongst us FH'ers, somebody could defend that point, because they know who Andre Ward is, but to the casual or clueless fan...it would be between FMJ and Manny Pacquiao. If they are true nuthuggers nowadays, then they would respond, "Manny Pacquiao". laugh.gif
BoxingEinstein

Andre Ward's overall resume is nowhere near as good as Floyd's, but I have faith that Ward's resume will be stocked up once he's finished unifying the division and move up to fight Dawson or Cloud. Floyd has earned the right to fight the guys he wants to fight and they may have not been the likes of the Leonards, Durans and etc. but most were former champions and HOF's coming off of big wins. Opinions are great unless they aren't intelligent opinions.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 18 2011, 09:47 PM) *
laugh.gif

I get your point, if you disagree, then let me know. I know for a fact that Im not right about everything, but hell, Im all up for seeing others's point of view as well.

If they were in the same division, and it was based on recent competition, then we may REALLY have a debate. I guess it all depends on everybody's preference too. Im sure if somebody asked, "Who's the #1 P4P fighter in the world?" and somebody said "Andre Ward"...Im sure that they would have some serious explaining to do.

Amongst us FH'ers, somebody could defend that point, because they know who Andre Ward is, but to the casual or clueless fan...it would be between FMJ and Manny Pacquiao. If they are true nuthuggers nowadays, then they would respond, "Manny Pacquiao". laugh.gif

Oh, no doubt. Debates are great, especially, if they throw some new point of views out there. I haven't a problem w/ anyone thinking highly of Ward's skills, b/c I sure as hell do. I think guy has the total package. I concede he has faced the stiffer comp in the last few fights and is my #2. However, the key is the gap b/t 1 and 2 is almost Grand Cayon-like. Aside from leading w/ his dome (anyone says he doesn't, must have went to the Bernard Hopkins/Tim Bradley Academy of Headbutting or the Stevie Wonder School of Optometry), what does he do better than Floyd?

Again, Andre, at this point is the #2 P4P guy, but he needs a telescope to see #1.
mrwigi
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 18 2011, 08:09 PM) *
"You want some of this hot fire?"

YOUR TOO CLOSE MAN!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrwigi @ Dec 19 2011, 01:24 PM) *
YOUR TOO CLOSE MAN!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Dec 18 2011, 10:12 PM) *
Andre Ward's overall resume is nowhere near as good as Floyd's, but I have faith that Ward's resume will be stocked up once he's finished unifying the division and move up to fight Dawson or Cloud. Floyd has earned the right to fight the guys he wants to fight and they may have not been the likes of the Leonards, Durans and etc. but most were former champions and HOF's coming off of big wins. Opinions are great unless they aren't intelligent opinions.

Im almost curious as to know what Cloud could do for Ward, besides get in his way and do nothing. I mean Cloud's a good fighter, but he gets hit way too much and I dont see him sparking too much interest to make this a fight to see (just my opinion). Dawson on the other hand, would do more for Ward, though he isn't all that popular himself.

Does anybody think that Ward will have decent power at 175, or should he just stick to boxing and let the KOs come (as he does now)? You are absolutely right too, Floyd has earned the right to pick and choose his opponents.

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 19 2011, 11:44 AM) *
Oh, no doubt. Debates are great, especially, if they throw some new point of views out there. I haven't a problem w/ anyone thinking highly of Ward's skills, b/c I sure as hell do. I think guy has the total package. I concede he has faced the stiffer comp in the last few fights and is my #2. However, the key is the gap b/t 1 and 2 is almost Grand Cayon-like. Aside from leading w/ his dome (anyone says he doesn't, must have went to the Bernard Hopkins/Tim Bradley Academy of Headbutting or the Stevie Wonder School of Optometry), what does he do better than Floyd?

Again, Andre, at this point is the #2 P4P guy, but he needs a telescope to see #1.

I think the safe answer in this situation is to place him at 2B on the p4p list...or least 3A for the cry babies laugh.gif I think Pac will stay at #2 or as long as he breathes air. There are some people out there who really takes his wins over opponents of the last 3 years seriously...not knowing the actually conditions they were in.

Dude has done too much to lose that spot. He came from nothing, and out the Philippines on the map...he gets the top spot somewhere, for that accomplishment alone.
logicalThinker
I would definitly give ward the number 2 spot behind floyd i think hes the heir to the thrown when floyd decides to REALLY hang them up, and if you dont mind me saying IMO Sergio is overlly hyped hes barely scratching my p4p list
streetlion1
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 18 2011, 07:07 PM) *

I put Ward ahead of Floyd simply because Ward has fought and dominated better competition as of late. Sure Floyd has quite possibly the best skill set in the sport...but he hasnt fought all comers in the division like Ward has...If HBO was to put together a welterweight tournament I guarentee Floyd would never throw himself into it. I veiw Ward as a champions champion....Mayweather is great but I veiw him as what he is...a paycheck fighter.
Future_Champ
1.floyd mayweather
2.andre ward
3.manny pacquiao
4.nonito donaire
5.sergio martinez
6.bernard hopkins
7.vitali klitchko
8.juan manuel marquez
9.timothy bradley
10.wladamir klitchko
JONdaCON817
That list is complete Shyt. And CShels your an idiot of agreeing with that Shyt!! Don't try and bacc traffic neither. No way Ward ranks before May... Hell he'd be luccy to cracc the top 5... And I love me some SOG but let's not gas him up quite yet.
Cshel86
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Dec 20 2011, 01:27 PM) *
That list is complete Shyt. And CShels your an idiot of agreeing with that Shyt!! Don't try and bacc traffic neither. No way Ward ranks before May... Hell he'd be luccy to cracc the top 5... And I love me some SOG but let's not gas him up quite yet.

Too late buddy, I already did...

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 18 2011, 08:19 PM) *
...E & J ran everything last nite...I was just caught up in the moment! Its kinda easy to argue though...Floyd hasn't had the best competition in the past couple of years, Pacquiao's opponents have been corpses before they signed the contract, and Ward has fought the "best of the best" in "his division" since the tournament started.

So, I guess it depends on everybody's preference, when it comes to making a decision on P4P. I would still put Floyd at #1 and Ward at #2, possibly. Pac is a bigger draw, so shit, I dont know how this can be said. To be safe, Ward go at #3.

Im guessing that this is the new way of posting nowadays...simply switch out your head and your ass, and go for it! Just aimlessly barge in a thread and drop some nonsense. The sad part is, judging by your post, you only skimmed through this thread...which gives you two L's at this point.

I can back track whatever tha hell I want, so I'll forget that you even said that. You may want to tighten up on some of that grammar...that's only if you want me to take you seriously Mr. Jon laugh.gif
mgrover
i was against the p4p list for a while because it stopped making sense but ive got it something like this

mayweather
ward
martinez
hopkins (may change after dawson rematch)
marquez
donaire
vitali klit (i simply think hes better than his brother)
pacman

ill justify them in the morning since am too tired now

JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 20 2011, 03:10 PM) *
Too late buddy, I already did...

Im guessing that this is the new way of posting nowadays...simply switch out your head and your ass, and go for it! Just aimlessly barge in a thread and drop some nonsense. The sad part is, judging by your post, you only skimmed through this thread...which gives you two L's at this point.

I can back track whatever tha hell I want, so I'll forget that you even said that. You may want to tighten up on some of that grammar...that's only if you want me to take you seriously Mr. Jon laugh.gif

my grammar is gangster baby, you kno this... "Cant stop, wont stop" (diddy voice and dance)

ayyy dont blame it on the ah-ah-ah-ah-alcohal son.... of course i only skimmed through... i didnt plan on reading the rest of the Bullshyt after that initial post.... Ward before May is laughable.. but i knew you bacc tracced, hence why i poked fun at you!!...
Cshel86
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Dec 20 2011, 10:07 PM) *
my grammar is gangster baby, you kno this... "Cant stop, wont stop" (diddy voice and dance)

ayyy dont blame it on the ah-ah-ah-ah-alcohal son.... of course i only skimmed through... i didnt plan on reading the rest of the Bullshyt after that initial post.... Ward before May is laughable.. but i knew you bacc tracced, hence why i poked fun at you!!...

I know all about your grammar Jon, I know the real reason behind it (which is a quite serious one)...hence why I poke fun at you laugh.gif Nah really, I know why though. I gotta give it up to E&J...its usually a 7-5 decision loss for me when I drink it, though I put up a great fight!

I cant knock people's idea of who's ranked where...well not this case, I cant. Now, if somebody were to say Ivan Calderon was #1 p4p, then that's a problem! C'mon man, you know I had to back track on my first post, there's no way I could've let that post settle like that laugh.gif
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 20 2011, 09:19 PM) *
I know all about your grammar Jon, I know the real reason behind it (which is a quite serious one)...hence why I poke fun at you laugh.gif Nah really, I know why though. I gotta give it up to E&J...its usually a 7-5 decision loss for me when I drink it, though I put up a great fight!

I cant knock people's idea of who's ranked where...well not this case, I cant. Now, if somebody were to say Ivan Calderon was #1 p4p, then that's a problem! C'mon man, you know I had to back track on my first post, there's no way I could've let that post settle like that laugh.gif

Ima big smoker... And a lil drinker. Never a regretable moment. Lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.