Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (Video) Nigel Benn-Gerald McClellan Documentary
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Hey All,

By request I have been asked to post this video documentary of the fight. I have not watched it yet, as the post-fight circumstances involving McClellan are very painful for me to see to this day. However, I will plan to watch it soon. Here is a You Tube Link:

Jack
wolterb
This interests me but I don't think I'd ever watch that fight again.
Cheesey1
God bless Mr. McClellan, his family and everybody that has helped him, including Mr. Benn and Mr. Roy Jones Jr.
mgrover
sad aftermath
daprofessor
i'd much rather focus on less tragic events. this is much too painful to watch again. god bless em.
flazi
sad sad sad. everyone pointing fingers. Benn proved to be a true gentlemen and christian in the end by helping Gerald.
fightscoreollector
watched this last week , it was some fight but it also shows the dangers of the sport we all love.

I hope McClelland can ge more monet raised in the future , Benn seems chilled out now and enjoying his life. I wonder of both families have a bit of closure now after the messy comments after the fight?

Great documentary through
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.