Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new member from the uk
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
1st post on fighthype...

from glasgow scotland uk , looking forward to chatting to you all on everything in boxing in 2012.

i have a blog which i wont link too , but its a blog that collects fightscores from the best boxing sites / forums etc from around the world..it will be starting in january featuring fights from the uk , germany and the usa.

well a bit about me....

fav fighters from the uk.....carl froch , ricky burns and jamie mcdonnell

fav fighters from rest of the world...pacquaio , hopkins and maidana

fav fighters of all time.....frazier , holyfield and gatti

cheers
fightscoreollector
Ive put this on my new member thread as i dont want to clog up the board......

As some might know i joined Fighthype yesterday and that im looking to collect fight scores hence the username for my blog.

I have put the fights on it im covering in January and as you will see most are from the Uk (where im from) although the last fight im doing is the Erik Morales vs danny Garcia fight on the 28th. Its a quiet month.

Ive still to contact the Fighthype Mods / admin etc to ask them if its possible for them to provide me thier scores so i can add them to the blog along with the other best boxing sites etc on the net. This will be getting done in the next week or so although ive already joined thier twitter and facebook pages.

I will also be asking the fans on the forums to provide thier scores , thats another thing im going to ask the mods etc for...if i can start threads after the fight asking all of yous for scores and comments on the fights.

heres the blog.... ]

http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

cheers
thehype
Welcome. Not a problem. Not a bad idea actually. Maybe we'll post one big sticky thread for it in 2012.
fightscoreollector
QUOTE (thehype @ Dec 21 2011, 02:37 PM) *
Welcome. Not a problem. Not a bad idea actually. Maybe we'll post one big sticky thread for it in 2012.

mate that would be excellent if you could do that.

i understand that lots of the users in this site are from the USA and probably wont see the domestic smaller british title clashes but if i can post a thread after the fight asking for thier scores along with the bigger fights eg: morales vs garcia then it would help greatly.

thanks again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.