Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Timothy Bradley
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
If he doesnt get Peterson in a rematch and Pacquaio turns to someone else - who does he fight????

what options does he have or will he have another keep busy fight?

mgrover
i would say an amir khan fight but khan has no title so he wouldnt risk his precious 0
wolterb
I doubt khan would want that fight either after his recent loss but thats what I'd like to see, too ^

Otherwise matthyse
Cshel86
QUOTE (wolterb @ Dec 28 2011, 07:56 AM) *
Otherwise matthyse

Good choice! I was cooking up the idea of a Guerrero scrap also.
Kratza
I'd like to see Maidana vs Bradley down the line @ 147
It'd be good to watch Bradley get knocked about a bit in the middle-late rounds
but i THINK Bradley would win
daprofessor
i don't care who bradley fights next...i'll be watching. he is the best 140lb fighter and he'll be a force in 147 as well. dude has real skill.
Cheesey1
Timmy, Timmy Bradley.... I think that he did his career a real disservice by not fighting Khan. Lamont Peterson, whose star seemed to be fading after he fought Bradley is, IMO, now a hotter commodity than Bradley mostly because he, unlike Little Timmy, agreed to fight Khan.

Re. the question, I don't know who he should fight but hopefully he will be in there with a good opponent. I'm becoming less of a fan of his, but he's a good boxer and if he can get his career back on track then good for him. Hopefully the advance that he got from Top Rank is non-refundable....
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 30 2011, 11:37 AM) *
Timmy, Timmy Bradley.... I think that he did his career a real disservice by not fighting Khan. Lamont Peterson, whose star seemed to be fading after he fought Bradley is, IMO, now a hotter commodity than Bradley mostly because he, unlike Little Timmy, agreed to fight Khan.

I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt about not fighting Khan the first time, due to the contract issues he had with Shaw. BUT, Tim went on parroting about some other dumb shit, and completely threw me off.

First, he cast the ultimate shadow of doubt over my head when he said, "What if I lose to Khan? Then what? That means that Im out of the run for a Mayweather and Pacquiao fight". Then this numb skull went on to say, "Forget Khan, I want Mayweather and Pacquiao" no2.gif Thats when I was convinced that I was done with him.

Funny thing is, Im sure Bradley will NOW chase Peterson for those titles, since Khan is no longer the threat that he once appeared to be. Im sure Timmy thinks that he can un through Lamont, but he may see another Lamont after the fights that he's fought in the past year (Ortiz, Cayo, Khan).
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 30 2011, 12:59 PM) *
I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt about not fighting Khan the first time, due to the contract issues he had with Shaw. BUT, Tim went on parroting about some other dumb shit, and completely threw me off.

First, he cast the ultimate shadow of doubt over my head when he said, "What if I lose to Khan? Then what? That means that Im out of the run for a Mayweather and Pacquiao fight". Then this numb skull went on to say, "Forget Khan, I want Mayweather and Pacquiao" no2.gif Thats when I was convinced that I was done with him.

Funny thing is, Im sure Bradley will NOW chase Peterson for those titles, since Khan is no longer the threat that he once appeared to be. Im sure Timmy thinks that he can un through Lamont, but he may see another Lamont after the fights that he's fought in the past year (Ortiz, Cayo, Khan).

Obviously I don't know the specific details of his contract issues with Shaw, but from the outside looking in, not fighting Khan looked like a short sighted move on his part.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Dec 31 2011, 12:46 PM) *
Obviously I don't know the specific details of his contract issues with Shaw, but from the outside looking in, not fighting Khan looked like a short sighted move on his part.

Yeah, all I know is that his contract with Gary Shaw was supposed to be up at the end of June, but Khan was scheduled to fight at the end of July (he fought Judah instead). Bradley wanted to get out of his contract anyway, and Im sure Shaw would've extended it long enough for him to take the Khan fight.

I really didn't know what was up with Timmy at the time. Hell, everybody was kissing his ass around that time (Khan, Shaw, GBP), but he wasn't having it. Then he started bitching about getting the bigger split of the money (which he had no right to do)...so it was a big "kiss Timmy's ass" fiasco laugh.gif
HazConvictedFelonMane
I'd like to see Guerrero fight Bradley. I think The Ghost has the height and reach to spank Bradley out there. Bob Arum wouldn't want to cross promote that fight so we can just rule that out. It's a shame how Bob Arum's way of doing business robs the fans out of good solid competition. I don't want to see Bradley in there with Marquez. Bob Arum should just collect the checks and let Todd do the rest. It seems that Todd's not a greedy fuck and he seems willing to cross promote. It seems that every other promotional company can come to terms with one another yet the veteran promoter seems to have his head and his checkbook crammed in his ass. Fucking idiot. I hate Bradley for joining Top Rank. He put himself on my 'I fucking hate you' list. Man up and fight! Stop hiding behind the promoter.
Seek
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Jan 2 2012, 11:42 AM) *
I'd like to see Guerrero fight Bradley. I think The Ghost has the height and reach to spank Bradley out there. Bob Arum wouldn't want to cross promote that fight so we can just rule that out. It's a shame how Bob Arum's way of doing business robs the fans out of good solid competition. I don't want to see Bradley in there with Marquez. Bob Arum should just collect the checks and let Todd do the rest. It seems that Todd's not a greedy fuck and he seems willing to cross promote. It seems that every other promotional company can come to terms with one another yet the veteran promoter seems to have his head and his checkbook crammed in his ass. Fucking idiot. I hate Bradley for joining Top Rank. He put himself on my 'I fucking hate you' list. Man up and fight! Stop hiding behind the promoter.

I'm guessing your new years resolution wasnt 'to stop being a fuckin hater.' Lol
HazConvictedFelonMane
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 2 2012, 11:15 AM) *
I'm guessing your new years resolution wasnt 'to stop being a fuckin hater.' Lol

Of course it wasn't. It was to be more hateful. Ward's putting himself on my hate list these days as well. I waited for the Super 6 to be done with so I can see the winner vs Bute. Hate flows freely over here baby. I'm sure it does in your world as weel. You may not be as candid as I am about it but you know you hate as well boss.
Cshel86
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Dammit man! That's good ol' Haz for ya!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.