Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Donaire/Chavez Jr. Double Header...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Cshel86
Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is scheduled to face Marco Antonio Rubio and Nonito Donaire is scheduled to face Wilfredo Vazquez in February...anybody ready? From what I've seen, Rubio and Vazquez aren't really soft touches, and their records somewhat help support that argument.

This is somewhat of a step up for Chavez, and Donaire...well, Donaire is just his usual athletic self, so we will have to see how it goes. Anybody agree that this is a decent card for HBO, though the opponents aren't all that great?

Thoughts?
Hops
My thoughts? This is your 3000th post.
flazi
Tough fight for vazquez, he just came off losing his title to arce in a fight i thought he should have won easily. No way i would go after donaire just yet but it will be a good fight for us. Vazquez got him some heart. Rubio is tough as nails but he is too small for jr. but he will check his chin some cause rubio can bang.
thefloatingmonkey
The Jr fight is a waste of time. Rubio is not that good. Hoping Donaire will jump to Featherweight sometime soon. So many better fights to be made in that weight class for him.
The Original MrFactor
Donaire vs Chavez Jr would be more compelling. I now hate Chavez Jr. Hope he loses. He should be fighting Martinez. MAN UP!! Boy!! Daddy's name can only protect you for so long...
Seek
Havn't checked out Rubio yet but he's got a ton of ko's. Chavez Jr always brings it so it should be war. Interesting they would put Vazquez Jr. in there with Donaire so soon. Vazquez Jr. had all the tools to beat Arce. Arce was bringing it at an insane pace and Vazquez timing was just slightly off, he couldn't pull the trigger, couldn't find the space to fire. I'll have to look more into Vazquez Jr. but from what I remember vs Arce he looked technically sound and has good power which Donaire will respect. Good fight for HBO imo. Rate it a 7/10 card
Cshel86
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jan 2 2012, 01:55 AM) *
Daddy's name can only protect you for so long...

The sad part is...Jr. should be protecting the Chavez name, not the other way around no2.gif Too bad its going down that way...

QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 2 2012, 10:48 AM) *
Havn't checked out Rubio yet but he's got a ton of ko's.

Thats all that matters to me at this point. At least he has a chance at rockin' Chavez's chin. Im almost curious as to know how much Rubio will rehydrate to, since its obvious that Chavez will be about 180.
BoxingEinstein

Rubio KO's Chavez and gets saved and Donaire TKO's Vasquez early.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Hops @ Dec 31 2011, 06:34 PM) *
My thoughts? This is your 3000th post.

Asshole!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 3 2012, 09:01 PM) *
Rubio KO's Chavez

That's a possibility...Rubio has everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Seek
I'm impressed with Rubio. However there was a moment there in the Lemieux fight where Rubio was covering up on the ropes while Lemiuex tee'd off on him, had the ref awefully anxious, looking like he wanted to stop it. Even though Rubio was calm and clearly in control, some other refs may think otherwise. Hope we get a good ref for Chavez Jr. Rubio. I think Chavez Jr. will have the advantage early, Rubio looks like he has a bit of a feel out process and he break his opponent down gradually. Chavez Jr. could hurt Rubio early and swarm him getting an early stoppage (hope not) but Rubio should be alright.

Rubio only disadvantage is size, speed is about the same as Chavez Jr. but he's very heavy handed. Clash of styles with Rubio being an outside fighter who stalks his opponent and Chavez Jr. does his best work on the inside coming forward (even though Jr. fought on the outside vs Manfredy, I think he will get picked apart fighting that way vs Rubio). Very tough fight to pick, still can't decide yet
Cheesey1
Not really familiar with either of the opponents, but Ringtv.com had an article where Arum supposedly says that Rubio is a real threat...translation - Rubio doesn't have a chance in hell.

It's a good card. Nonito Donaire's always worth watching and he doesn't seem to be the type to duck anybody.
Seek
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 4 2012, 12:15 PM) *
Not really familiar with either of the opponents, but Ringtv.com had an article where Arum supposedly says that Rubio is a real threat...translation - Rubio doesn't have a chance in hell.

It's a good card. Nonito Donaire's always worth watching and he doesn't seem to be the type to duck anybody.

Watch Marco Rubio vs David Lemieux. Rubio is no pushover. He has defense, jabs, uppercuts, hooks and sick power in both hands. Skill, iq and power-wise he has the edge over Chavez Jr., only disadvantage is being smaller. This is gonna be a great fight man, it has to be.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 4 2012, 12:55 PM) *
Watch Marco Rubio vs David Lemieux. Rubio is no pushover. He has defense, jabs, uppercuts, hooks and sick power in both hands. Skill, iq and power-wise he has the edge over Chavez Jr., only disadvantage is being smaller. This is gonna be a great fight man, it has to be.

Okay, will do.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 4 2012, 10:55 AM) *
Even though Rubio was calm and clearly in control, some other refs may think otherwise. Hope we get a good ref for Chavez Jr. Rubio.

Oh damn...did I mention that the fight was going to be in Texas laugh.gif So much for a neutral ref, huh?

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 4 2012, 11:15 AM) *
Arum supposedly says that Rubio is a real threat...translation - Rubio doesn't have a chance in hell.

Nonito Donaire's always worth watching and he doesn't seem to be the type to duck anybody.

laugh.gif

You're spot on with that translation Cheesey! As far as Donaire not being the type to duck fighters...the question is, who does he have to duck? drag.gif

Im aware of Rubio's size disadvantage, but hopefully he's able to get on the inside and utilize his power. If we saw Zbik with a size and power disadvantage, able to land Chavez, then we may see something different. Im just hoping that Rubio doesn't go out there and totally dick this up...or hopefully he hasn't been paid to do such a thing...
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 4 2012, 02:25 PM) *
Oh damn...did I mention that the fight was going to be in Texas laugh.gif So much for a neutral ref, huh?

laugh.gif

You're spot on with that translation Cheesey! As far as Donaire not being the type to duck fighters...the question is, who does he have to duck? drag.gif

Im aware of Rubio's size disadvantage, but hopefully he's able to get on the inside and utilize his power. If we saw Zbik with a size and power disadvantage, able to land Chavez, then we may see something different. Im just hoping that Rubio doesn't go out there and totally dick this up...or hopefully he hasn't been paid to do such a thing...

Good question re. Donaire.

As Seek suggested, I''m watching the Lemieux/Rubio match and while I'm only up to round 3, Rubio's movement seems very, very average and is easily hit. Combine that with the size discrepency, especially on fight night, I think that he's yet again another perfect opponent for Chavez Jr.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 4 2012, 12:55 PM) *

I'm watching the bout now and it's definitely a good match. My one criticism of Rubio so far is that his movement is average, which definitely puts him at a disadvantage against a bigger boxer. I'm only on round three so I might change my mind about his movement.
Seek
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 4 2012, 04:04 PM) *
Good question re. Donaire.

As Seek suggested, I''m watching the Lemieux/Rubio match and while I'm only up to round 3, Rubio's movement seems very, very average and is easily hit. Combine that with the size discrepency, especially on fight night, I think that he's yet again another perfect opponent for Chavez Jr.

Chavez Jr. doesn't fight anything like Lemiuex, that kid has serious power. Rubio blocks most of his shots and is very tough but I wouldn't say he is 'easy to hit.' That's just incorrect. The only way I see Chavez Jr making it out with a clean win is with an early stoppage, this fight goes past 5 and he may be in some trouble. Rubio's power doesn't just come from being heavy handed, but his accuracy and well placed shots. There will be blood!
Seek
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 4 2012, 04:07 PM) *
I'm watching the bout now and it's definitely a good match. My one criticism of Rubio so far is that his movement is average, which definitely puts him at a disadvantage against a bigger boxer. I'm only on round three so I might change my mind about his movement.

I havn't seen too many mexican boxers who fight like Rubio. He has above average defense, above average movement, fights tall with a mix of different punches in his arsenal and dangerous power. I gotta give Chavez Jr. mad props if he wins this in good fashion.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 4 2012, 03:13 PM) *
Chavez Jr. doesn't fight anything like Lemiuex, that kid has serious power. Rubio blocks most of his shots and is very tough but I wouldn't say he is 'easy to hit.' That's just incorrect. The only way I see Chavez Jr making it out with a clean win is with an early stoppage, this fight goes past 5 and he may be in some trouble. Rubio's power doesn't just come from being heavy handed, but his accuracy and well placed shots. There will be blood!

Cool, I'm now more intrested in the JCC Jr/ Rubio bout, but I still think that Rubio's lack of movement will be his downfall (I hope that I'm wrong).
Seek
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 4 2012, 04:17 PM) *
Cool, I'm now more intrested in the JCC Jr/ Rubio bout, but I still think that Rubio's lack of movement will be his downfall (I hope that I'm wrong).

Yeah Rubio is coming in very confident. I hope not too confident. If people think Chavez Jr. can be punked and walked over in the ring they are mistaken and are asking to be beat. Chavez Jr. or Rubio can't underestimate eachother. Dangerous fight in my opinion. Glad you have more interest in the fight. Donaire Vazquez is going to be a fire fight too. Vazquez has skills and if you give him time to think and box with him, he can do damage. Will be a good night
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 4 2012, 03:22 PM) *
Yeah Rubio is coming in very confident. I hope not too confident. If people think Chavez Jr. can be punked and walked over in the ring they are mistaken and are asking to be beat. Chavez Jr. or Rubio can't underestimate eachother. Dangerous fight in my opinion. Glad you have more interest in the fight. Donaire Vazquez is going to be a fire fight too. Vazquez has skills and if you give him time to think and box with him, he can do damage. Will be a good night

You just helped the anti-Christ, a.k.a Bob Arum, drum up interest for the match, I hope that you pray on a daily basis maybe that way you'll be forgiven...
Cheesey1
Watched the Rubio / Lemieux bout and agree that Rubio is definitely a tough S.O.B who can put some punches together (I liked the uppercuts in round 6 and 7 when Lemieux was rushing in), but that lack of movement, IMO, is still a serious weakness.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 4 2012, 03:30 PM) *
You just helped the anti-Christ, a.k.a Bob Arum, drum up interest for the match, I hope that you pray on a daily basis maybe that way you'll be forgiven...

laugh.gif

Funny how you guys got me pumped up for this card. In my opinion, most of Chavez's opponents have been easy to hit. The only thing we can hope that Rubio does, is do better than Chavez's recent opponents and also realize that Chavez is aware of his (Rubio's) power, so he may approach the fight differently.

In the event that Chavez tries different things in the fight, Rubio's best bet is to make him pay for not being as sharp in those areas. Some fighters are natural at making adjustments in the ring, and some heavily rely on watching tapes of their opponents, so its not hard to tell that certain adjustments were made for that particular fight.
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 4 2012, 05:06 PM) *
laugh.gif

Funny how you guys got me pumped up for this card. In my opinion, most of Chavez's opponents have been easy to hit. The only thing we can hope that Rubio does, is do better than Chavez's recent opponents and also realize that Chavez is aware of his (Rubio's) power, so he may approach the fight differently.

In the event that Chavez tries different things in the fight, Rubio's best bet is to make him pay for not being as sharp in those areas. Some fighters are natural at making adjustments in the ring, and some heavily rely on watching tapes of their opponents, so its not hard to tell that certain adjustments were made for that particular fight.

These are fair fights with big punchers. Donaire, Vazquez, Chavez Jr. and Rubio all big punchers and evenly matched. I'm surprised with the fights that have come together for January and Febuary. Very tough fights to call.
checkleft
This fight should have happened about 20 fights ago for chavez... Rubio is a big step up in competition, but no knock on Rubio but he's not a top guy. He did a pirog, thy were trying to hand off the title to lemioux and he fucked up their plans. I was never a chavez hater but he makes a strong case, I'm not buying into this guy at all and I'm Mexican, but the media is playing everyone. I would like Rubio to win but chavez has size and pop, as long as he doesn't gas he's going to be on his way to a late Tko or a decision.

Donair I'm excited for though
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 4 2012, 04:15 PM) *
These are fair fights with big punchers

Im pulling for a possible Chavez Jr. upset at the hands of Rubio...possible being the operative word here...
Cshel86
Wow...I'm embarrassed to admit that I totally forgot about Wilfredo Vazquez losing to Jorge Arce on the Pacquiao/Mosley undercard no2.gif The worst part is that I ordered that PPV...maybe I was pissed about the main event and totally forgot about the card as a whole.

Well, I thought that was the worse part, but let's face it...Vazquez's upcoming brutal beatdown at the hands of Donaire is the worst part laugh.gif Anyone think it will be worse than the Montiel knockout? Yay? Nay?

Vazquez:
H: 5'5.5"
R: 66"

Donaire:
H: 5'5.5"
R: 68"

I believe speed, power, and athleticism is the story of this fight...
BrutalBodyShots
Vazquez better as his people to glue his right glove against his right cheek similar to the way Lewis did against Tua when they fought.

My pick?

Glove glued, Donaire TKO7 Vazquez.

No glue? Donaire KO4 Vazquez.

Cshel86
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Jan 18 2012, 07:25 PM) *
Glove glued, Donaire TKO7 Vazquez.

No glue? Donaire KO4 Vazquez.

laugh.gif

There was no better way of putting that!
gbh32001
I'm a fan of Vazquez Jr and still wondering how he fold to Arce in the later rounds. Maybe, just maybe he can't handle to much/consistent pressure like what Concepcion did to Banal. But with Donaire, I know he will get a lot of room to breath and execute his game plan. A pick em' fight that will go in favor of Donaire if the card will go the distance due to Arum's connection. rolleyes_anim.gif
Cshel86
Anybody ready to see Chavez possibly be tested this Saturday? Possibly being the operative word here, IF Chavez were to get upset this weekend, personally, I wouldn't mind watching him fight again. Rubio has no choice but to go for the KO (cautiously of course), because this fight will be in Texas...so no chance of the underdog winning on the cards, though he's Mexican as well.

As far as Vasquez, Im just wondering how bad will he get picked apart or how bad the stoppage will be. Hopefully he wont get stopped like Montiel did last February, but I believe he will hold his own pretty good, but get caught with something he doesn't see coming...as always.
Seek
Rubio is a very live opponent. He could very well upset Chavez Jr. But I think Chavez Jr. will be able to handle Rubio's punches and outwork him. Someone is getting stopped but i'm leaning towards Chavez Jr finishing him in the 11th
Jack 1000
Rubio has no chance on the cards, regardless of how the fight goes. However, this fight is good. Rubio will not roll over, and will be competitive in all the rounds. I predict a UD for Chavez Jr. with a realistic unofficial card around 116-112. The judges will have it, 116-112, 117-111, and if they bring in Gale Van Hoy or a native Mexican judge, he will go for a lopsided 118-110 for Chavez Jr.

Jack
Cshel86
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jan 30 2012, 01:09 PM) *
Rubio has no chance on the cards, regardless of how the fight goes. However, this fight is good. Rubio will not roll over, and will be competitive in all the rounds. I predict a UD for Chavez Jr. with a realistic unofficial card around 116-112. The judges will have it, 116-112, 117-111, and if they bring in Gale Van Hoy or a native Mexican judge, he will go for a lopsided 118-110 for Chavez Jr.

Jack

laugh.gif

Gotta love those "unrealistic" scorecards, which are bound to surface, if this fight goes the distance. As it's been discussed repeatedly, if we get the same Rubio from this past July, then we will have a show on our hands. On the other hand, if we get the Rubio that laid down for Kelly Pavlik, then let's kiss all the ideas of a possible KO upset, goodbye.
BrutalBodyShots
I'll tell you one thing I do like about Rubio is how active he stays. The guy has fought 11 times from 2009 to present, during which time Chavez has fought 7 times. Not too often you get a guy in his 30's fighting that much compared to the younger up and comer. Hopefully the Rubio that faced Pavlik has his mind where it needs to be now after winning 10 straight.

Jack 1000
Rubio protested that he wants an international ref and a neutral ref. He got Guadalupe Garcia. Not a fan of him as sometimes he stops fights too soon.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/wbc-reject...bjection-107147

Jack
Seek
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jan 31 2012, 02:36 PM) *
Rubio protested that he wants an international ref and a neutral ref. He got Guadalupe Garcia. Not a fan of him as sometimes he stops fights too soon.

Jack

Okay i'm calling it. Round 5 premature stoppage win for Chavez Jr.......
Cshel86
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jan 31 2012, 01:36 PM) *

Jack

From what I just read, the WBC rejected his request. Go figure. Soooo...do we blame this on the WBC, or Murphy's Law?
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 31 2012, 12:46 PM) *
From what I just read, the WBC rejected his request. Go figure. Soooo...do we blame this on the WBC, or Murphy's Law?

Or Arum putting money in Sulaiamn's and Dick Cole's pockets to make sure that Chavez gets a favorably biased ref. Sorry, but a Mexican ref is not my idea of neutrality when Chavez Jr. is fighting. Even though Rubio is Mexican too. Rubio can smell the favoritism to Julio going in.

Jack
Cshel86
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jan 31 2012, 03:32 PM) *
Or Arum putting money in Sulaiamn's and Dick Cole's pockets to make sure that Chavez gets a favorably biased ref. Sorry, but a Mexican ref is not my idea of neutrality when Chavez Jr. is fighting. Even though Rubio is Mexican too. Rubio can smell the favoritism to Julio going in.

Jack

I wouldn't rule out the old gasbag giving out some allowance for this pending travesty on Saturday. Im pretty sure Rubio knows what he's up against, so if he's smart, he should show the slightest confidence in the scorecards.
daprofessor
jr is going to have his work cut out for him against rubio. rubio is no slouch and has fought his way back to the top. i am probably one of the few that is a fan of jr...i think the kid is coming along fine. he's held to a higher standard because of his pops name. that's a lot of pressure for a young kid. he's done well for the most part. he should pass this test.

as for donaire/vasquez...i'm hoping vasquez can make a fight of it...but i get the feeling donaire is going to shine against this poor green kid. he's not ready for the big time and his ppl have done him wrong by matching him against nonito. arum is feeding wv2 to nonito in hopes that everyone will forget his last outting where he looked like total shit. i haven't forgotten...and i know when he gets in with someone who isn't tailor made for him...he's going to have a rough time. no offense to my filipino brothers...but filipino fans are annoying. we don't need another filipino star anytime soon. hopefully bob's proven formula fails for nonito. laugh.gif
mgrover
from what I remember Donaire is the undercard, which isn't really that good is it now, guy needs to get his name out there, associating with Pac will do that.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 31 2012, 07:38 PM) *
arum is feeding wv2 to nonito in hopes that everyone will forget his last outting where he looked like total shit.

What a horrible way making us forget laugh.gif

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 31 2012, 08:24 PM) *
from what I remember Donaire is the undercard, which isn't really that good is it now, guy needs to get his name out there, associating with Pac will do that.

Donaire has many miles to walk before he fills Pac's shoes. Arum should've started on that a loooong time ago, but I guess we can blame that on Donaire trying to jump ship to another promotional company. Smart move Nonito (sarcasm) cool.gif
Jack 1000
What we have in Chavez Jr. is a very ordinary undeserved world champion. I thought he got hit quite a bit early in the Zibik fight, but Sebastian let too many late rounds slip away to get the decision. Even Manfredo was close before the stoppage with two of the three rounds that could have gone to either fighter. If memory serves, I actually had Manfredo up 2-1 because I was very unimpressed with Chavez in both fights.

Julio did not fight badly or anything like that, but I don't see evidence of a world champion in him. A plus is that he does have courage and a pleasant personality. It is just that he has become the favorably biased champion due to being Julio's kid,

There aren't that many Manfredo's and Zibik's left for Julio to fight. If Rubio gives Julio trouble, I just wonder how long Arum and the WBC will be able to hide Jr. behind his father's legacy. Well, maybe they can bring back Mosley for another payday/beating and build up the fight because after all, Shane did hurt Mayweather in that second round.

Seriously though, for how long can Chavez Jr. be protected. When do you think he will be ready for Sergio?

Jack
MaxPayne
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Feb 2 2012, 12:59 PM) *
What we have in Chavez Jr. is a very ordinary undeserved world champion. I thought he got hit quite a bit early in the Zibik fight, but Sebastian let too many late rounds slip away to get the decision. Even Manfredo was close before the stoppage with two of the three rounds that could have gone to either fighter. If memory serves, I actually had Manfredo up 2-1 because I was very unimpressed with Chavez in both fights.

Julio did not fight badly or anything like that, but I don't see evidence of a world champion in him. A plus is that he does have courage and a pleasant personality. It is just that he has become the favorably biased champion due to being Julio's kid,

There aren't that many Manfredo's and Zibik's left for Julio to fight. If Rubio gives Julio trouble, I just wonder how long Arum and the WBC will be able to hide Jr. behind his father's legacy. Well, maybe they can bring back Mosley for another payday/beating and build up the fight because after all, Shane did hurt Mayweather in that second round.

Seriously though, for how long can Chavez Jr. be protected. When do you think he will be ready for Sergio?

Jack

Jack, he'll never be ready for Sergio because he doesn't have the talent, the skills, the conditioning or the toughness to hang with Martinez. Even if they wait for the very twilight of Sergio's career, he'll still be too good for Chavez Jr.
Seek
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Feb 2 2012, 02:37 PM) *
Jack, he'll never be ready for Sergio because he doesn't have the talent, the skills, the conditioning or the toughness to hang with Martinez. Even if they wait for the very twilight of Sergio's career, he'll still be too good for Chavez Jr.

Lol doesn't have the talent, the skills, conditioing or toughness to hang with Martinez? Lay off the haterade bro before Chavez Jr makes you spill it all over your damn self lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 31 2012, 08:36 PM) *
What a horrible way making us forget laugh.gif

u don't like this matchup?
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Feb 2 2012, 05:12 PM) *
u don't like this matchup?

Not for Vasquez, I dont. It's bad enough that he got his cookies took from Arce when he had control of the fight, but for Arum to throw him in there with an athletic, powerful, counter puncher in Donaire...not a good look. Im not saying that Wilfredo go in there and get slaughtered, early, but he better be on his shit, or else.

When I said, "what a horrible way of making us forget", I simply meant that Arum did a bad job of trying to preserve Vasquez (or his confidence for that matter), by putting him in there with Donaire. Im sure he (Arum) has big plans for Donaire, and Im sure he knew what he was doing by putting Vasquez in there...surely he wouldn't wanna ruin those plans.
mgrover
donaire will win by KO in 5, either a right hand or left hook.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 2 2012, 07:26 PM) *
Not for Vasquez, I dont. It's bad enough that he got his cookies took from Arce when he had control of the fight, but for Arum to throw him in there with an athletic, powerful, counter puncher in Donaire...not a good look. Im not saying that Wilfredo go in there and get slaughtered, early, but he better be on his shit, or else.

When I said, "what a horrible way of making us forget", I simply meant that Arum did a bad job of trying to preserve Vasquez (or his confidence for that matter), by putting him in there with Donaire. Im sure he (Arum) has big plans for Donaire, and Im sure he knew what he was doing by putting Vasquez in there...surely he wouldn't wanna ruin those plans.

had cotto jumped ship from top rank a little earlier bob could have slipped vasquez into cottos spot and took him to nyc on pr day parade weekend. arum thought he already had that slot filled so he fed vasquez to the wolves. too late to pull him out now. laugh.gif hopefully vasquez summons the boxing gods and pulls out the performance of a lifetime to upset the filipino flash.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.