Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why dont boxers date A-List Celebs?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
JONdaCON817
I'm not trying to start celebrity gossip on a boxing forum. I just read that A-Rod was dating Torie Wilson of WWE fame. It seems that MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL, Tennis and Soccer players date the creme of the crop when it comes to hot women(Tom Brady & Giselle),etc. I thought one of the perks of being a professional athlete was for the money and a stable of hot women? Am I wrong? Tyson had Naomi Campbell and Beverly Johnson. Oscar had Shanna Moakler. That was then....

wtf is goin on?
Cshel86
Im lost on this one myself. Maybe if some of these fighters were out here smashing some of these hot celebs instead of doing dumb shit between fights, then boxing would have a bit more exposure. FMJ has Ms. Jackson and Shane has Bella in the meantime (though they aren't big celebs), but these other guys need to step their game up. Instead, we have to hear about fighters beating guys with baseball bats and beating up other fighters over unknown chicks no2.gif

Why not take advantage of the perks?...you have decent money and the ability to kick people's ass longer than the average person...who doesn't want that? Other athletes are in full swing when it comes to dating these celeb chicks. Instead, you have to hear guys like Khan, who chose to bitch in D.C. about cheating and wanting his belts back no2.gif I was like, "C'mon dude, you're in D.C., Chocolate City...smash away and fuss about those belts later" laugh.gif

Trust me, if I were in the places of some of these fighters with half of their money, I would be out there LOOKIN' for me a Rhianna or Cameron Diaz! TMZ headline title..."Fighter on the Prowl Between Training Camp"...and you'd see my arm around Halle Berry and the other hand pushing the cameras away laugh.gif
daprofessor
it happens more than is being reported. thing is...these tmz/gossip types really don't know who the fighters are so it goes unreported.
BoxingEinstein

Stupid post and should never be seen around FightHype ever again don't turn this site into a celebrity gossiping one especially with the likes of the Almenjoi's and etc. smh suprised at you Cshel you didn't close it.
mgrover
wtf is this?
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 3 2012, 07:39 PM) *
wtf is this?

offtopic.gif is what it is smh
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 3 2012, 07:27 PM) *
Stupid post and should never be seen around FightHype ever again don't turn this site into a celebrity gossiping one especially with the likes of the Almenjoi's and etc. smh suprised at you Cshel you didn't close it.

I actually thought it was a legit topic, to be honest. The main reason I didn't close it was because topics like this hardly ever circulate around here, which is a good thing, and it goes to show that we discuss hardcore boxing almost 100% of the time...so I dont see much wrong with it.

Now, if topics like this were being posted every other day or week and the member posting it hardly knew shit about boxing, then that would be an issue, but...I could always move it to the general discussion area.
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 3 2012, 07:46 PM) *
I actually thought it was a legit topic, to be honest. The main reason I didn't close it was because topics like this hardly ever circulate around here, which is a good thing, and it goes to show that we discuss hardcore boxing almost 100% of the time...so I dont see much wrong with it.

Now, if topics like this were being posted every other day or week and the member posting it hardly knew shit about boxing, then that would be an issue, but...I could always move it to the general discussion area.

I semi agree with you, but topics like this can destroy a website such as FightHype I've seen it. It could be looked as a minor measly topic oneday then turn into a tabloid/rumour mill website the next and be flooded with non-knowledgeable boxing fans who only care about what Brad and Angelina do or maybe see if Kim Kardashian is fucking one of the Klitschko bros. smh. You've seen it with the Floyd after dark series and other things. I understand it is a good thing in terms of diversifying the topics but just letting you know it can easily get out of hand. Just with them Floyd after dark series has spawned many spiteful fans like Almenjoi who single handily destroys posts and gets off topic.
Cshel86
This topic poses absolutely no threat to the well-being of the site, trust me. As I said, if he had topics like this every other day or week, then it would be a problem. Sheesh...if you think this topic will kill a boxing forum, then ask somebody around here about how a Mayweather PPV numbers thread can be detrimental to site laugh.gif

Leave the moderating to me, I got it...I will probably close it anyway, since there's been nothing but complaints since it opened...nevermind the fact that I replied to it and thought it was okay dntknw.gif
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 3 2012, 07:01 PM) *
This topic poses absolutely no threat to the well-being of the site, trust me. As I said, if he had topics like this every other day or week, then it would be a problem. Sheesh...if you think this topic will kill a boxing forum, then ask somebody around here about how a Mayweather PPV numbers thread can be detrimental to site laugh.gif

Leave the moderating to me, I got it...I will probably close it anyway, since there's been nothing but complaints since it opened...nevermind the fact that I replied to it and thought it was okay dntknw.gif

Since when do new guys assume they know whats best for Hype?... GTFOH... have you seen some of the topics ppl have came up with?
Cshel86
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jan 3 2012, 08:09 PM) *
Since when do new guys assume they know whats best for Hype?... GTFOH... have you seen some of the topics ppl have came up with?

dntknw.gif

We've had several topics that related to boxing, but was more of a general discussion type feel to it.

I've seen several topics in the past (and Im paraphrasing, by the way)...
1. Did Shane Mosley Borrow $2M from To Get a Nose Job? (members handled this topic well)
2. Does Pacquiao Have a Love Child? (members handled this one well, until it got ugly)

Let me not get started on the shit we got thrown at us about the Mayweather/Ortiz PPV numbers no2.gif That was a 100% boxing topic, but my point is, as long I keep shit cool, then I dont see a problem with it. The motto around here is...you can say and post what you want...until we grow tired of it. Again, this topic doesn't bother me at all.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 3 2012, 06:40 PM) *
offtopic.gif is what it is smh

Your an Idiot is what you are....

how is it off topic when i started the topic? your suppose to be an Einstein?
Cshel86
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jan 3 2012, 08:28 PM) *
Your an Idiot is what you are....

how is it off topic when i started the topic? your suppose to be an Einstein?

laugh.gif
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 3 2012, 07:27 PM) *
dntknw.gif

We've had several topics that related to boxing, but was more of a general discussion type feel to it.

I've seen several topics in the past (and Im paraphrasing, by the way)...
1. Did Shane Mosley Borrow $2M from To Get a Nose Job? (members handled this topic well)
2. Does Pacquiao Have a Love Child? (members handled this one well, until it got ugly)

Let me not get started on the shit we got thrown at us about the Mayweather/Ortiz PPV numbers no2.gif That was a 100% boxing topic, but my point is, as long I keep shit cool, then I dont see a problem with it. The motto around here is...you can say and post what you want...until we grow tired of it. Again, this topic doesn't bother me at all.

Thank you.... see CShel we've been around a while and i remember when we'd talk about anything and everything boxing...

these new guys forget that this site has been around for a decade and we've already exhausted all topics... like his "Pryor vs Manny Pac" topic....
JONdaCON817
add i didnt have to look through the forums to know that... ive been around that long.. hell i can even tell you beardo was the one who started it... lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jan 3 2012, 08:40 PM) *
Thank you.... see CShel we've been around a while and i remember when we'd talk about anything and everything boxing...

these new guys forget that this site has been around for a decade and we've already exhausted all topics... like his "Pryor vs Manny Pac" topic....

Hell, I remember threads that pertained to a fighter's race and success in the sport were opened (veeeery rare though), and we had guys who could handle those topics. I understand Einstein's point about certain members getting on here and getting waaay off topic, but thats why im here to make sure things are in order.

Hell, I remember an Antonio Tarver thread was opened a while ago, and it pertained to his skype convo with a jump-off...no pissing and moaning came up during the discussion. Like I said, I have no problem with 98% of these discussions. Had this been your first post, then I would've closed it already laugh.gif
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jan 3 2012, 08:44 PM) *
add i didnt have to look through the forums to know that... ive been around that long.. hell i can even tell you beardo was the one who started it... lol

Look you little shit, if you want to post about what the next boxer or ex champ is smashing in his bedroom or favourite hotel then so be it but again like I said it's off topic. Boxing is in the ring and not outside of it as opposed to A. Scandals B. Training C. Interviews D. Post ring situations and acts.

I couldn't care less if you were here when FH was in it's draft stage, the topic is off topic and it doesn't interest me. I've said my piece.
Goodbye asshole.
Cshel86
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jan 3 2012, 08:44 PM) *
add i didnt have to look through the forums to know that...

If only we could get more of that rolling out, then we could get some understanding around here.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 3 2012, 07:53 PM) *
Look you little shit, if you want to post about what the next boxer or ex champ is smashing in his bedroom or favourite hotel then so be it but again like I said it's off topic. Boxing is in the ring and not outside of it as opposed to A. Scandals B. Training C. Interviews D. Post ring situations and acts.

I couldn't care less if you were here when FH was in it's draft stage, the topic is off topic and it doesn't interest me. I've said my piece.
Goodbye asshole.

Really? and since it didnt interest you why the fvcc did you open it then post in it? dumbass... you need your name changed... its "Peace" btw Einstein....

ohhh... i like saying Einstein... especially with the Italics.. it helps me accentuate my sarcasm... you fvccing Einstein.....

did you know IQ levels are measured on a Bell Curve? heres a quote from a REAL Einstein "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

and one more...

"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

Your need alot of ZZZZZZ... right now.
Cshel86
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jan 3 2012, 09:06 PM) *
Really? and since it didnt interest you why the fvcc did you open it then post in it? dumbass... you need your name changed... its "Peace" btw Einstein....

ohhh... i like saying Einstein... especially with the Italics.. it helps me accentuate my sarcasm... you fvccing Einstein.....

did you know IQ levels are measured on a Bell Curve? heres a quote from a REAL Einstein "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

and one more...

"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."

Your need alot of ZZZZZZ... right now.

You fucking mediocre idiot I posted in it because I said my piece in which it was a stupid post about something that has nothing to do with the sport. They have other websites that has crown jewels for stuff like that you TMZ knockoff. Funny you trying to seem smart by trying to make a play off my name when you made one of the worsts post I've seen on here since Almenjoi posted shit. Like I said and will say I am surprised at the fact that this isn't closed it deserves a pinebox, not a proper burial you spineless fuck. And for your information the piece/peace is the same connotation but using "peace" is incorrect you infertile retard. I've said my PIECE Goodbye Herman Caine.
JONdaCON817
OHH... so then you didnt "Say your Piece" since you replied again?...

calling me a mediocre idiot is like me calling you Half a Genius...

and it isnt incorrect to "Say your Peace"... you ever been to a wedding? you know the phrase "Speak now or forever hold your Peace?"... yeaa, its Peace not Piece...

JONdaCON817
if im Herman Caine then your Peewee Herman my friend..

now get your hand out your pants.
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jan 3 2012, 09:51 PM) *

Yeah, and you calling me Pee Wee Herman is like me calling you the greatest boxing poster ever....completely non-factual speaking. You uttering nonsense doesn't even reach my knee caps you fucking lemming.

Wow? are you really trying to make sense of a connotation that I used in a totally different term? yeah, you really is a mediocre idiot.

Well if you put it that way, if I'm Pee Wee Herman your Gary Sandusky. Your words do nothing but touches little boys in strange places where it shouldn't go.

Be Gone Demon!
MaxPayne
Most athletes in general don't date celebrities...however, what does it matter, when their bitches look 100 times better than your average celebrity ? Take Miss Jackson, Shane's new bitch and Kobe's ex-wife Vanessa. In terms of sheer looks, they would slap the shit out of A List Celebrity hoes.

Also, I'm going to keep it completely real: when you're an athlete who's always traveling, training or whatever, the last thing you want to hear when you get back home is some bullshit like, "Oh I'm in the Cayman Islands filming the new H&M commercial baby, see you in 3 weeks !" Fuck that shit. You want your bitch to be down to fuck because that's what you need most when you get back home, even if you have jumpoffs and side pieces. She's still your number 1 girl.
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jan 3 2012, 10:17 PM) *
Most athletes in general don't date celebrities...however, what does it matter, when their bitches look 100 times better than your average celebrity ? Take Miss Jackson, Shane's new bitch and Kobe's ex-wife Vanessa. In terms of sheer looks, they would slap the shit out of A List Celebrity hoes.

Also, I'm going to keep it completely real: when you're an athlete who's always traveling, training or whatever, the last thing you want to hear when you get back home is some bullshit like, "Oh I'm in the Cayman Islands filming the new H&M commercial baby, see you in 3 weeks !" Fuck that shit. You want your bitch to be down to fuck because that's what you need most when you get back home, even if you have jumpoffs and side pieces. She's still your number 1 girl.

ok.gif

Well-worded. I wouldn't even see the need in having a chick thats at home all the time...hell, especially I was on the road most of the time. I guess a fighter's schedule is a bit more flexible though. Think I'd still be aiming for the A-list celebs...just because I had the powers and means to do so laugh.gif
MaxPayne
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 3 2012, 10:19 PM) *
ok.gif

Well-worded. I wouldn't even see the need in having a chick thats at home all the time...hell, especially I was on the road most of the time. I guess a fighter's schedule is a bit more flexible though. Think I'd still be aiming for the A-list celebs...just because I had the powers and means to do so laugh.gif

I think in all seriousness, part of it is also aggressive male psychology. Most athletes tend to be higher testosterone males, so to speak and they just don't like the idea that their women would be celebrities/people of note themselves. To them, they want a quiet trophy who will let them have their way behind closed doors, stay at home, take care of the kids, yada yada.

Most movie stars date each other or like musicians because they all run in similar circles and tend to fraternize that way. Athletes for the most part tend to hang out with themselves and that means less female populace to get with. They end up getting with relatively unknown groupie type chicks who are still ridiculously fine.

Just a mentality thing. Most of these guys I feel could never deal with being in a woman's shadow.
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jan 3 2012, 10:27 PM) *
I think in all seriousness, part of it is also aggressive male psychology. Most athletes tend to be higher testosterone males, so to speak and they just don't like the idea that their women would be celebrities/people of note themselves. To them, they want a quiet trophy who will let them have their way behind closed doors, stay at home, take care of the kids, yada yada.

Just a mentality thing. Most of these guys I feel could never deal with being in a woman's shadow.

+1

Dammit Max!
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 3 2012, 09:00 PM) *
Yeah, and you calling me Pee Wee Herman is like me calling you the greatest boxing poster ever....completely non-factual speaking. You uttering nonsense doesn't even reach my knee caps you fucking lemming.

Wow? are you really trying to make sense of a connotation that I used in a totally different term? yeah, you really is a mediocre idiot.

Well if you put it that way, if I'm Pee Wee Herman your Gary Sandusky. Your words do nothing but touches little boys in strange places where it shouldn't go.

Be Gone Demon!

Sorry Einstein but your rambling.... I stopped reading after the sentence "Completely non-factual speaking"... Lol. Wtf?!...

Proof read your Shyt next time, you sound like an idiot.... Atleast you write like one....
bnoles4life
Boxers don't date celebs, mainly b/c showing up for a photo op or part for a movie, w/ a black eye, isn't a good career move. C'mon, you know how fighters eventually get...LOL. black eye.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jan 4 2012, 01:34 AM) *
Boxers don't date celebs, mainly b/c showing up for a photo op or part for a movie, w/ a black eye, isn't a good career move. C'mon, you know how fighters eventually get...LOL. black eye.gif

nono.gif
No, No, No, sir...when you take one of these wild ass FMJ breaks from the board that you just took...your posts have the volume of a discouraged muskrat laugh.gif Whats good man?
checkleft
Most celebs probably don't want boxers because they are unstable and crazy. Lol

Beating, raping, killing, cross-dressing, drugged up, biting peoples ears off, suicidal... Well I guess this shit might attract some of those crazy ass celebrity girls Haha
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 4 2012, 02:43 AM) *
nono.gif
No, No, No, sir...when you take one of these wild ass FMJ breaks from the board that you just took...your posts have the volume of a discouraged muskrat laugh.gif Whats good man?

**spit out my orange juice from laughing** Shely....what's good, my man? My fault on my FMJ hiatus, but I got a break from school and went home to FL, for the Holiday. I still have a few more days to relax.

**still laughing at the muskrat reference**
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 4 2012, 02:10 AM) *
Most celebs probably don't want boxers because they are unstable and crazy. Lol

Beating, raping, killing, cross-dressing, drugged up, biting peoples ears off, suicidal... Well I guess this shit might attract some of those crazy ass celebrity girls Haha

Lol.... Lohan needs herself a Mayweather.. get outta line and get her ass beat.... Lol

Same goes for Britney Spears.... Haha
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jan 4 2012, 12:34 AM) *

This is true... I mean can ANYONE name a good boxer/celeb that's dating?... Anyone?

Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 3 2012, 09:26 PM) *
the worsts post I've seen on here since Almenjoi posted shit.

Goodbye Herman Caine.

Why continue to make reference to someone thats not even present??? Great reference though!

Herman Caine?!
laugh.gif

QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jan 3 2012, 09:51 PM) *

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 3 2012, 10:00 PM) *
your Gary Sandusky. Your words do nothing but touches little boys in strange places where it shouldn't go.

QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jan 4 2012, 12:09 AM) *
Sorry Einstein but your rambling.... I stopped reading after the sentence "Completely non-factual speaking"... Lol. Wtf?!...

Proof read your Shyt next time, you sound like an idiot.... Atleast you write like one....

NathanJassi90
Dumb topic. Has this really got anything to do with boxing?
Cshel86
QUOTE (NathanJassi90 @ Jan 5 2012, 05:34 AM) *
Dumb topic. Has this really got anything to do with boxing?

...and you read it and commented because?
sduck
I usually don't care about boxer's personal lives, but it's not a bad topic at all.

Boxers usually only date celebs when they're a international superstar. They're a celebrity themselves, their name is in the social media, they are a norm, heavily endorsed, like Mike Tyson.

It's harder in a sport like boxing at this stage of its popularity to become a celebrity. Boxers usually don't conserve themselves with musicians and actors because of the popularity and fields being too separable. They are only able to conserve themselves with their personal life and boxing. Most boxers come in to the sport already in relationships, or enter relationships before they are a celebrity.

Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 3 2012, 08:14 PM) *
Im lost on this one myself. Maybe if some of these fighters were out here smashing some of these hot celebs instead of doing dumb shit between fights, then boxing would have a bit more exposure. FMJ has Ms. Jackson and Shane has Bella in the meantime (though they aren't big celebs), but these other guys need to step their game up. Instead, we have to hear about fighters beating guys with baseball bats and beating up other fighters over unknown chicks no2.gif

Why not take advantage of the perks?...you have decent money and the ability to kick people's ass longer than the average person...who doesn't want that? Other athletes are in full swing when it comes to dating these celeb chicks. Instead, you have to hear guys like Khan, who chose to bitch in D.C. about cheating and wanting his belts back no2.gif I was like, "C'mon dude, you're in D.C., Chocolate City...smash away and fuss about those belts later" laugh.gif

Trust me, if I were in the places of some of these fighters with half of their money, I would be out there LOOKIN' for me a Rhianna or Cameron Diaz! TMZ headline title..."Fighter on the Prowl Between Training Camp"...and you'd see my arm around Halle Berry and the other hand pushing the cameras away laugh.gif

1. Boxing isn't as popular as NFL, MLB, and NBA.
2. Boxers are not the most attractive guys on the planet
3. There are few in the lime light that are house hold names

The reason why Mariah Carey dated Derrick Jeter is because Jeter is the Yankees captain and star. The reason why D. Wade is chopping down Gabriel Union is because he is D. Wade. The reason why Kobe is currently seeing Sani Lathan is because he is Mr. Laker. The reason why Rhianna was doing Matt Kemp is because Matt Kemp is a sexy MFer. Popularity gets the girl. Boxers/boxing isn't the numero uno sport so why would chics flock to them? I rather be on Revis Island than in the big boy mansion or with any other boxer. If Taraji P. Henson dated Adrian Broner people would have no idea who he was but if she dated let's say Plexico Burress, Mark Sanchez, or Jose Reyes, people would be calling them the power couple of Hollyweird. Popularity gets the popular chic.

And boxers only fight what once a year (well the good ones people have heard of), maybe twice. How can Serena Williams stunt on other ho's if her man only works twice or once a year? Boxing does not have a season and not only that but boxers get hit in the face for a living so that may mess up the chemistry and sadly they are not the most articulate of athletes. Even football players went to college did they graduate hellz naw but they went.
Cshel86
Maybe if some of these fighters had a freakin' personality, then they would probably be able to slap some of this "A-List skin" out here. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 5 2012, 01:37 PM) *
Boxers are not the most attractive guys on the planet

There are few in the lime light that are house hold names

These factors have absolutely nothing to do with them not dating A-List celebs! Even your supporting argument doesn't cover this. I've seen some of the most beautifully-challenged motherfuckers out here, with some of best lookin' people, so looks and popularity have nothing to do with it. Some of these celebs are dating/married to people that we've never seen in front of a camera, so again, it has nothing to do with it.

With the money that some of these fighters have (even if the aren't making FMJ/MP money), they still have more money than the average person, and access to some of the nicest settings to mingle with celebs. Im almost sure that he has a lot to do with the approach. Hell, Bella Gonzalez sure as shit knew where to find Shane, I bet. Hell, I watch enough tv to know where these stars hang...dont you?
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2012, 12:04 AM) *
Maybe if some of these fighters had a freakin' personality, then they would probably be able to slap some of this "A-List skin" out here. laugh.gif

These factors have absolutely nothing to do with them not dating A-List celebs! Even your supporting argument doesn't cover this. I've seen some of the most beautifully-challenged motherfuckers out here, with some of best lookin' people, so looks and popularity have nothing to do with it. Some of these celebs are dating/married to people that we've never seen in front of a camera, so again, it has nothing to do with it.

With the money that some of these fighters have (even if the aren't making FMJ/MP money), they still have more money than the average person, and access to some of the nicest settings to mingle with celebs. Im almost sure that he has a lot to do with the approach. Hell, Bella Gonzalez sure as shit knew where to find Shane, I bet. Hell, I watch enough tv to know where these stars hang...dont you?

I am not a big tv watcher especially reality TV so I have no idea what celebs do for fun, last time I checked coke and weed were the thing to get off on. I do know that celebrities like dating other stars and boxing isn't up there. Again if I was a celeb athlete (I can't act or sing), three dudes would be on my speed dial 1. Darrel Revis 2. Jose Reyes (heard he could cook), and 3. LeSean Mccoy why you ask? They are well known and easy on the eyes. Broner can't carry a sentence with a back pack, Mayweather has to much baby mama drama and the rest of them I would have to take care of because they are not bringing in the big checks. I am telling you looks and popularity Shels have a lot to do with it. Hell Madonna dated A Rod and Vanilla Ice. What does that tell you?
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 12:30 AM) *
I am not a big tv watcher especially reality TV so I have no idea what celebs do for fun, last time I checked coke and weed were the thing to get off on. I do know that celebrities like dating other stars and boxing isn't up there. Again if I was a celeb athlete (I can't act or sing), three dudes would be on my speed dial 1. Darrel Revis 2. Jose Reyes (heard he could cook), and 3. LeSean Mccoy why you ask? They are well known and easy on the eyes. Broner can't carry a sentence with a back pack, Mayweather has to much baby mama drama and the rest of them I would have to take care of because they are not bringing in the big checks. I am telling you looks and popularity Shels have a lot to do with it. Hell Madonna dated A Rod and Vanilla Ice. What does that tell you?

PLEASE! I can pull up some of your posts where you refer to tv shows..especially reality shows. As far as the rest of your post...what are you talking about? You just went off the deep end laugh.gif Oh yeah...who did't Madonna date, or at least throw some at?
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2012, 12:31 PM) *
PLEASE! I can pull up some of your posts where you refer to tv shows..especially reality shows. As far as the rest of your post...what are you talking about? You just went off the deep end laugh.gif Oh yeah...who did't Madonna date, or at least throw some at?

I actually do not watch reality tv. I reference it of course, and know the basics without watching it but I do not watch reality tv. What am I talking about? Boxers are not popular. They only fight every six months or so. Why would an A list celeb date someone who is not in the spotlight like say a Kobe Byrant or a Albert Puljos. You know why that Khardashian chic married Odum? Because she got to sit courtside at every Laker game to be seen. That is the perk in marrying or dating a top athlete you get to stunt! Why stunt every six months when you can stunt every week? It is a popularity contest. That is why Americans do not play tennis, tennis players do not get the hot girl with the exception of Roddick (his wife is a model I think). So the point is boxing needs to be popular again before all the Diamonds come their way. The point is, you had to be a star for Madonna to talk to you. That is the point!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 02:08 PM) *
I actually do not watch reality tv. I reference it of course, and know the basics without watching it but I do not watch reality tv. What am I talking about? Boxers are not popular. They only fight every six months or so. Why would an A list celeb date someone who is not in the spotlight like say a Kobe Byrant or a Albert Puljos. You know why that Khardashian chic married Odum? Because she got to sit courtside at every Laker game to be seen. That is the perk in marrying or dating a top athlete you get to stunt! Why stunt every six months when you can stunt every week? It is a popularity contest. That is why Americans do not play tennis, tennis players do not get the hot girl with the exception of Roddick (his wife is a model I think). So the point is boxing needs to be popular again before all the Diamonds come their way. The point is, you had to be a star for Madonna to talk to you. That is the point!

I understood your point about boxers and popularity, though I still argue against it. You just went off the deep end when you started getting excited and talking about who you would have on speed dial and such. TMI. Not all fighters fight every six months...ask Canelo, who fought 4 times in the year 2011 alone, or even ask Khan who fought 3 times last year.

You have all these facts about stuntin' and so forth, but your boxing facts (which is supposed to be your core facts) are slowly fading away after each post. As for these "stars", they can be seen with significant other (who most of the time are nobodies), so being seen with a boxer (especially if its mentioned), will only make viewers and readers "google" the fighter...simple. And NO, you didn't have to be a star for Madonna to talk to you...hell, if you gave Madonna the time of day, you would have the "time of your life".

My point is, even if you aren't popular, BEING SEEN with that A-List celeb can bring attention to your name. Who is K-Fed? Exactly, he's known, maybe not for his talent (or lack there of), but he pimped Brittney, and he's damn near a household name...no matter how hard it is accept. Boxing doesn't need to be popular for "all of the diamonds" to come their way....thats plain silly.

MEN approach women anyway, so your statement is invalid, but you're a woman, so you probably wouldn't know much that anyway. So yes, a fighter probably would have to date an A-List celeb to be noticed, or at least crossover...but I dont see the need for the sport to become bigger, all for an A-List celeb to approach them.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2012, 03:54 PM) *
I understood your point about boxers and popularity, though I still argue against it. You just went off the deep end when you started getting excited and talking about who you would have on speed dial and such. TMI. Not all fighters fight every six months...ask Canelo, who fought 4 times in the year 2011 alone, or even ask Khan who fought 3 times last year.

You have all these facts about stuntin' and so forth, but your boxing facts (which is supposed to be your core facts) are slowly fading away after each post. As for these "stars", they can be seen with significant other (who most of the time are nobodies), so being seen with a boxer (especially if its mentioned), will only make viewers and readers "google" the fighter...simple. And NO, you didn't have to be a star for Madonna to talk to you...hell, if you gave Madonna the time of day, you would have the "time of your life".

My point is, even if you aren't popular, BEING SEEN with that A-List celeb can bring attention to your name. Who is K-Fed? Exactly, he's known, maybe not for his talent (or lack there of), but he pimped Brittney, and he's damn near a household name...no matter how hard it is accept. Boxing doesn't need to be popular for "all of the diamonds" to come their way....thats plain silly.

MEN approach women anyway, so your statement is invalid, but you're a woman, so you probably wouldn't know much that anyway. So yes, a fighter probably would have to date an A-List celeb to be noticed, or at least crossover...but I dont see the need for the sport to become bigger, all for an A-List celeb to approach them.

I am not getting excited about the guys I would date, my point was, if I was in that limelight I would want to date the biggest names out there. Canelo is big among Mexicans and Mexican Americans. khan is not a house hold name. Again popularity. The biggest name in boxing is who? Pac and Mayweather. Pac is married and Mayweather well has a live in barbie so again the others fall by the waist side. Until boxing gets to be prime again I am telling you, A+ celebs are looking the other way. K Fed was a back up dancer and dated that black chic from moesha or whatever show she was on. So his name was out there, did not know you were a fan of his.

I am a woman so I know exactly what we look for and what we like! Men will date anyone, it really doesn't matter. have you seen Jordan's wife to be? My point exactly. It is call standards Shels, something you know 0 about.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 04:08 PM) *
I am not getting excited about the guys I would date, my point was, if I was in that limelight I would want to date the biggest names out there. Canelo is big among Mexicans and Mexican Americans. khan is not a house hold name. Again popularity. The biggest name in boxing is who? Pac and Mayweather. Pac is married and Mayweather well has a live in barbie so again the others fall by the waist side. Until boxing gets to be prime again I am telling you, A+ celebs are looking the other way. K Fed was a back up dancer and dated that black chic from moesha or whatever show she was on. So his name was out there, did not know you were a fan of his.

I am a woman so I know exactly what we look for and what we like! Men will date anyone, it really doesn't matter. have you seen Jordan's wife to be? My point exactly. It is call standards Shels, something you know 0 about.

Again airhead...A-List celebs dont HAVE to look in a boxer's direction, if a boxer wants an A-List celeb (which is just a woman with a name, money, and most of all...a freakin' VAGINA) then he will go after her. As a man (which you obviously have no clue about being), it doesn't matter how much a woman has or doesn't have, if you want her, you go out and get her. Please stop making this a Mayweather/Pacquiao thing, please...it doesn't matter. We are talking about FIGHTERS (with an S).

You are absolutely right, I know 0 about standards, had I had any, I wouldn't be on here arguing with an airhead who knows nothing about how a man operates when he really wants something. Im sure that you've been screwed over by a man before in your life, and judging by your intellect (or lack there of) along with your bougie, superficial, views of how women think (which you should be contributing 0 to because of how out-of-touch you are)...its happened more times than you're willing to admit. You are ONE woman, amongst the many confused ones out there, and the rare sensible groups...but you choose to speak for all women??? Im done...
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2012, 04:51 PM) *
Again airhead...A-List celebs dont HAVE to look in a boxer's direction, if a boxer wants an A-List celeb (which is just a woman with a name, money, and most of all...a freakin' VAGINA) then he will go after her. As a man (which you obviously have no clue about being), it doesn't matter how much a woman has or doesn't have, if you want her, you go out and get her. Please stop making this a Mayweather/Pacquiao thing, please...it doesn't matter. We are talking about FIGHTERS (with an S).

You are absolutely right, I know 0 about standards, had I had any, I wouldn't be on here arguing with an airhead who knows nothing about how a man operates when he really wants something. Im sure that you've been screwed over by a man before in your life, and judging by your intellect (or lack there of) along with your bougie, superficial, views of how women think (which you should be contributing 0 to because of how out-of-touch you are)...its happened more times than you're willing to admit. You are ONE woman, amongst the many confused ones out there, and the rare sensible groups...but you choose to speak for all women??? Im done...

Shels shut up. I am not superficial but what I do know is that A+ stars want other A+ stars. I said I know how women think I did not say I speak for all women. And how can you call me out for that when you stated the same point that you know how a man thinks. Do me a favor go crack on a can of Budweiser cause you like cheap shit and relax. You had a hard work week I get it. I am not making it a May and Pac thing but outside of those two boxers who does that general public especially women know about the next big star or other stars in boxing. That was my point jerk. I haven't been screwed over by a guy bad relationship sure who hasn't? That has nothing to do with anything. You are reaching buddy
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 10:52 PM) *
I said I know how women think I did not say I speak for all women.

Again, when you say women, you are speaking for ALL women. Now, if you said, SOME, MOST, HALF, or what have you, and followed it with "women", then you would've been okay.

And how can you call me out for that when you stated the same point that you know how a man thinks

Yes I did say men, which spoke for everyone. Unfortunately, for your limited mind frame, "men" could mean, mankind as a whole. Anybody can "go after" what they want, regardless of the obstacles...even if a woman happens to have a name, money, and a VAGINA.

Do me a favor go crack on a can of Budweiser cause you like cheap shit and relax. You had a hard work week I get it.

Trust me, I've already started...too bad I cant do it at work when I read your posts, or your idea of logic.

I am not making it a May and Pac thing but outside of those two boxers who does that general public especially women know about the next big star or other stars in boxing.

And? So what if the general public only knows those two, according to you. A-List celebs go to both May & Pac fights, but guess what genius...there are undercard fights at those events...sorry if you didn't notice that. So, May & Pac do headline those fights (which clueless A-List celeb chicks attend), but there are more fighters in that building other than those two.

If I could get your mind off of those two for one minute and realize that their are other fighters out there, then we can work towards escorting you to a point. There are women out here twice my age who have/have had more than me, but guess...if I want 'em, I go get 'em! Its that easy! Again, when you stop being so bougie and superficial (which you have no rights to be), then you would understand.

I haven't been screwed over by a guy bad relationship sure who hasn't? That has nothing to do with anything. You are reaching buddy

Gosh, for your own well-being, I wish being screwed over in relationships was your limit, since you're a bit developmentally delayed...but sadly, that isn't the case. Unfortunately for you, you have to use that empty head of yours outside of trivial things such as bad relationships.

Im not sure if you've ever heard of the Rule of Holes, but I will go ahead and paraphrase (break down) rule #1 for you...
When you find yourself in one (a hole, that is)...STOP digging!

According to your level of intellect, Im sure you'll keep digging, which will ultimately lead me to giving you the next two rules. In the meantime, keep your Oscar-winning posts going...you're impressing everyone drag.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2012, 11:13 PM) *
Again, when you say women, you are speaking for ALL women. Now, if you said, SOME, MOST, HALF, or what have you, and followed it with "women", then you would've been okay.

Yes I did say men, which spoke for everyone. Unfortunately, for your limited mind frame, "men" could mean, mankind as a whole. Anybody can "go after" what they want, regardless of the obstacles...even if a woman happens to have a name, money, and a VAGINA.

Trust me, I've already started...too bad I cant do it at work when I read your posts, or your idea of logic.

And? So what if the general public only knows those two, according to you. A-List celebs go to both May & Pac fights, but guess what genius...there are undercard fights at those events...sorry if you didn't notice that. So, May & Pac do headline those fights (which clueless A-List celeb chicks attend), but there are more fighters in that building other than those two.

If I could get your mind off of those two for one minute and realize that their are other fighters out there, then we can work towards escorting you to a point. There are women out here twice my age who have/have had more than me, but guess...if I want 'em, I go get 'em! Its that easy! Again, when you stop being so bougie and superficial (which you have no rights to be), then you would understand.

Gosh, for your own well-being, I wish being screwed over in relationships was your limit, since you're a bit developmentally delayed...but sadly, that isn't the case. Unfortunately for you, you have to use that empty head of yours outside of trivial things such as bad relationships.

Im not sure if you've ever heard of the Rule of Holes, but I will go ahead and paraphrase (break down) rule #1 for you...
When you find yourself in one (a hole, that is)...STOP digging!

According to your level of intellect, Im sure you'll keep digging, which will ultimately lead me to giving you the next two rules. In the meantime, keep your Oscar-winning posts going...you're impressing everyone drag.gif

You should stop digging holes. As a woman I do know how to read other women. I am sure you can pretty much read guys, because your dumb ass is one. I am glad you are a player and you have more game than Parker Brothers, I m sure you could teach Don the magic Juan a lesson on getting girls. Good for you. Again the point I was making was boxers do not get the A+ girls because they are not popular enough. Why does every chic in high school in college want tp date the star football player??? or basketball player? Why was Cam Newton's college girlfriend on the damn news? because she was dating CAM NEWTON! If Broner beat up his girlfriend do you think the boxing world would care do you think Dan Raeffel would waste his time and report it? FUCK NO! You know why because the general public could careless. Popularity= clout, hot girl/guy/ and access. I am done with this topic because I see your mustard seed nuts are starting to sweat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.