Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most Embarrassing moments in boxing
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Allmenjoi8
My pick would be Mccall crying in the ring. That was shameful. You never cry in front of cameras unless you WIN! Chris Bosh that means you!

This was so shameful, I know that guy was going through alot but it was bad. Just outright bad. His career never really recovered from that incident. If yawl would like to add your own please do... Oh, Happy 2012
Cshel86
What about that rollie pollie, mayonnaise jar-shaped bodied Chris Arreola spilling his guts after that loss to Klitz back in '09??? That was some ugly shit...he had a true fat boy moment...kinda reminded me of a fat kid getting punched in the stomach during recess and that ever-so-dramatic explanation of to his teacher about what happened laugh.gif

I mean seriously...he was slurping, sniffing, slobbing, crying...the whole nine. It was hard to feel sorry for the s.o.b...it was harder me to hold down breakfast, lunch, dinner, and my drinks while I was watching that shit. Some people really need to save the tears and emotion for the locker locker room, the shower, or a dark corner.

Let's go ahead and make it a Top 3. Yay? Nay?
daprofessor
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 5 2012, 05:43 PM) *
My pick would be Mccall crying in the ring. That was shameful. You never cry in front of cameras unless you WIN! Chris Bosh that means you!

This was so shameful, I know that guy was going through alot but it was bad. Just outright bad. His career never really recovered from that incident. If yawl would like to add your own please do... Oh, Happy 2012

that was more on don king than anything. it was wrong of him to pull oliver out of rehab and stick him in the ring like that. mccall should have never been in the ring for that fight.

shameful....bhop/allen 1 when he faked injury to get out of an assbeating. bhop/dawson *see bhop/allen 1* , cintron/williams when cintron dove out the ring....those actions are what i view as shameful.
bnoles4life
This is my entry:

Cshel86

Check out Mr. Hector Saldivia at 7:22...thinking that the fight was over laugh.gif
Cshel86
Whoa Noles!!!....now that I checked out your video...the dude that threw the sucker punch was the same dude that killed Max Kellerman's brother no2.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 5 2012, 07:34 PM) *
Whoa Noles!!!....now that I checked out your video...the dude that threw the sucker punch was the same dude that killed Max Kellerman's brother no2.gif

Yep..I would call him a dickhead, but that would be disrespecting all the world's dick's.
checkleft
I would say from my personal fight exp. Number one would be how marg plastered and ruined cotto and still had the luxury of making millions of dollars basically off of his infamy from that tainted victory, two Cintrons funny looking ass flying out of the ring, three the officials completely robbing Martinez of a ko victory over guess who again Cintron after he was counted out and the fight was completely over.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 5 2012, 06:09 PM) *
What about that rollie pollie, mayonnaise jar-shaped bodied Chris Arreola spilling his guts after that loss to Klitz back in '09??? That was some ugly shit...he had a true fat boy moment...kinda reminded me of a fat kid getting punched in the stomach during recess and that ever-so-dramatic explanation of to his teacher about what happened laugh.gif

I mean seriously...he was slurping, sniffing, slobbing, crying...the whole nine. It was hard to feel sorry for the s.o.b...it was harder me to hold down breakfast, lunch, dinner, and my drinks while I was watching that shit. Some people really need to save the tears and emotion for the locker locker room, the shower, or a dark corner.

I remember that. Just sad, he even said that he let down the entire Mexican ethnic group. Just sad. That was hard to watch. But I think Mccall was awful!
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 5 2012, 06:54 PM) *
I would say from my personal fight exp. Number one would be how marg plastered and ruined cotto and still had the luxury of making millions of dollars basically off of his infamy from that tainted victory, two Cintrons funny looking ass flying out of the ring, three the officials completely robbing Martinez of a ko victory over guess who again Cintron after he was counted out and the fight was completely over.

yes!!! u are absolutley right on the money with this one!!!
mgrover

this made it for me
HaydelHammer
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jan 5 2012, 06:38 PM) *
Yep..I would call him a dickhead, but that would be disrespecting all the world's dick's.

laugh.gif

Spot on!

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 5 2012, 07:10 PM) *
I remember that. Just sad, he even said that he let down the entire Mexican ethnic group. Just sad. That was hard to watch. But I think Mccall was awful!

Well crying didn't help his Mexican pride either laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Jan 5 2012, 08:43 PM) *

Sadly, this was the first that ever heard of Uncle Nate back then no2.gif Didn't this shit-for-brains have the nerve to get up, throw a tantrum, and cry, after they called the fight off? laugh.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 5 2012, 08:23 PM) *

this made it for me

clapping.gif that is the clear winner!!! His dancing was worse than the knock out and that wack ass chain!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 5 2012, 10:15 PM) *
clapping.gif that is the clear winner!!! His dancing was worse than the knock out and that wack ass chain!!!

He pulled a Hamed, but got knocked out cold! What a douche! laugh.gif
Cheesey1
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jan 5 2012, 06:38 PM) *

Damn, that guy is clearly a fucked up excuse for a human being.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 5 2012, 08:23 PM) *

this made it for me

Wow, this was priceless. I laughed so hard. Definitely the hands down winner. Arreola's river of tears was second.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 5 2012, 06:09 PM) *

Yup, top 3. Of what's been submitted today, it's second after the low rent, wannabe Prince Nazeem who ended up dancing with the stars.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jan 5 2012, 06:23 PM) *
This is my entry:

IMO, this one is third after Arreola and the electric boogaloo guy.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 5 2012, 05:43 PM) *

While this incident definitely looked very bizarre, I'd rank it no. 4 because it was explainable enough.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 5 2012, 11:29 PM) *
Yup, top 3. Of what's been submitted today, it's second after the low rent, wannabe Prince Nazeem who ended up dancing with the stars.

laugh.gif

The Super Judah Chicken dance has to be placed in here somewhere!

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 5 2012, 11:32 PM) *
electric boogaloo guy.

That fucked up hairstyle looked like a Reese's cup color! Wonder if it came with a crackpipe?
Extant
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 5 2012, 09:56 PM) *
laugh.gif

I almost forgot about that stanky leg judah did. LOL! I watched that one live.
wolterb
pernell Whittaker pulling down Roger mayweather's shorts in their 87' match

Allmenjoi8
De La Hoya wearing fish nets and Mike Tyson getting knocked out by Busta Douglass. Those come second and third for me.
daprofessor
QUOTE (wolterb @ Jan 8 2012, 04:39 PM) *
pernell Whittaker pulling down Roger mayweather's shorts in their 87' match

roger dropping him afterwards was beautiful!!! i wasn't a whitaker fan back then.
Franchize
I think it's a tie between Judah's James Brown Shuffle and Simon Brown getting KO'd and still punching. My all time favorites!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 8 2012, 10:19 PM) *
De La Hoya wearing fish nets and Mike Tyson getting knocked out by Busta Douglass. Those come second and third for me.

Okay, revised, De La Hoya's true Catholic moment is definitely the most embarassing.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 5 2012, 11:56 PM) *
laugh.gif

That fucked up hairstyle looked like a Reese's cup color! Wonder if it came with a crackpipe?

Ha! Crack...now that explains everything.
BoxingEinstein

For me it has to be when Marg's thought he was going to get away with that plaster shit again against Mosley and then got caught. He then got a taste of karma, revenge, and wrath all in within that squared ring by Mosley. Seriously, has anyone else seen Mosley fight like that? I
BoxingEinstein

For me it has to be when Marg's thought he was going to get away with that plaster shit again against Mosley and then got caught. He then got a taste of karma, revenge, and wrath all in within that squared ring by Mosley. Seriously, has anyone else seen Mosley fight like that? It looked like Mosley was trying to literally take off Marg's head with those punches he was throwing. I do think that Brother Nazim informed Mosley on what happened.
daprofessor
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 9 2012, 06:39 PM) *
For me it has to be when Marg's thought he was going to get away with that plaster shit again against Mosley and then got caught. He then got a taste of karma, revenge, and wrath all in within that squared ring by Mosley. Seriously, has anyone else seen Mosley fight like that? It looked like Mosley was trying to literally take off Marg's head with those punches he was throwing. I do think that Brother Nazim informed Mosley on what happened.

career defining fight for mosley. i called that one. margarito was softened up by cotto...he had trouble making weight, plus he went into the fight with a back problem and the bad eye. mosley definitely "knocked the grease off that muthaphucka and then went swimming without getting wet." laugh.gif
Allmenjoi8
Or the Pernell Whitaker and JCC fight. That decision was awful. That was a black eye to boxing. Mike Tyson's performance against Lewis and The Mayweather and Pac negotiations.
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 10 2012, 12:19 AM) *
Or the Pernell Whitaker and JCC fight. That decision was awful. That was a black eye to boxing. Mike Tyson's performance against Lewis and The Mayweather and Pac negotiations.

Or when you claimed that you graduated out of college in majoring English in your argument against Shel's but fail with your broken English to truly represent that. I haven't see that much terrible literature since my kindergarten days.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 10 2012, 07:12 PM) *
Or when you claimed that you graduated out of college in majoring English in your argument against Shel's but fail with your broken English to truly represent that. I haven't see that much terrible literature since my kindergarten days.

You still have the tip of Shel's penis on the your tongue. By the way, the argument was never about grammar but about analyzing articles and deconstructing them. Next time you jump in an argument make sure you know what you are arguing. I didn't graduate from college I graduated from a university, there is a difference.
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 10 2012, 07:34 PM) *
You still have the tip of Shel's penis on the your tongue. By the way, the argument was never about grammar but about analyzing articles and deconstructing them. Next time you jump in an argument make sure you know what you are arguing. I didn't graduate from college I graduated from a university, there is a difference.

No, I have the tip of a bad bitches tits on my tongue while you fantasize and sound like you have Mayweather's nut sack in your mouth. I know what the argument was about I was just spilling the beans on your terrible grammar and how your arguments are a laughing stock just as much as you are. You rarely come up with excellent things to say and always get off topic. Your like a person with a degenerative brain, no matter what stupidity is what you will gain. And oh! You graduated out of a University and yet you write like you graduated out of Community College.......interesting Nomenjoi8.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 10 2012, 08:47 PM) *
No, I have the tip of a bad bitches tits on my tongue while you fantasize and sound like you have Mayweather's nut sack in your mouth. I know what the argument was about I was just spilling the beans on your terrible grammar and how your arguments are a laughing stock just as much as you are. You rarely come up with excellent things to say and always get off topic. Your like a person with a degenerative brain, no matter what stupidity is what you will gain. And oh! You graduated out of a University and yet you write like you graduated out of Community College.......interesting Nomenjoi8.

One Mayweather is a great boxer but he is not my type, he is short. I have terrible grammar great what does that have to do with this topic. I am glad you have high school girls lined up at your door clapping.gif But you shitting on my grammar means what???? I could careless do me a favor Shels 1.0 be your own man...

Another embarrassing moment in boxing was of course the argument with Floyd Sr. and Jr. swollen eye for 24/7 and that entire series.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 10 2012, 07:34 PM) *
You still have the tip of Shel's penis on the your tongue.

I didn't graduate from college I graduated from a university, there is a difference.

No he doesn't, Im just sure he realizes when a dumbass is in his presence...like we all should. There is a small difference between a college and a university, but at the end of the day, you still receive credits for the classes that you pass. A University funds most of its majors, while colleges focus more on the studies. Actually, it depends on how its viewed, university is a fancy term for college, while college is simply used in the place of a vocational school.

Before you AGAIN decide to freely vomit horseshit, just know that you will probably catch hell for it. There is a small difference between a "college" and a "university", but last time I checked, as long as you attend and pass the classes, they still turn out to be credits. Am I right?

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 10 2012, 10:38 PM) *
One Mayweather is a great boxer but he is not my type, he is short. I have terrible grammar great what does that have to do with this topic. I am glad you have high school girls lined up at your door clapping.gif But you shitting on my grammar means what???? I could careless do me a favor Shels 1.0 be your own man...

Another embarrassing moment in boxing was of course the argument with Floyd Sr. and Jr. swollen eye for 24/7 and that entire series.

There you go again, talking about your type and preference...didn't that cause a big uproar a couple of months ago??? Oh yeah...its, "I could CARE LESS"...not, "I could CARELESS". I dont remember anybody having a swollen eye on that 24/7 series, if so, I dont recall it being brought up in that thread...and last time I checked, you were the idiot that authored that thread no2.gif Now, if it was a different 24/7, then you should've been specific.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 11 2012, 12:24 AM) *
No he doesn't, Im just sure he realizes when a dumbass is in his presence...like we all should. There is a small difference between a college and a university, but at the end of the day, you still receive credits for the classes that you pass. A University funds most of its majors, while colleges focus more on the studies. Actually, it depends on how its viewed, university is a fancy term for college, while college is simply used in the place of a vocational school.

Before you AGAIN decide to freely vomit horseshit, just know that you will probably catch hell for it. There is a small difference between a "college" and a "university", but last time I checked, as long as you attend and pass the classes, they still turn out to be credits. Am I right?

There you go again, talking about your type and preference...didn't that cause a big uproar a couple of months ago??? Oh yeah...its, "I could CARE LESS"...not, "I could CARELESS". I dont remember anybody having a swollen eye on that 24/7 series, if so, I dont recall it being brought up in that thread...and last time I checked, you were the idiot that authored that thread no2.gif Now, if it was a different 24/7, then you should've been specific.

thumbsup_anim.gif That is great.... This has made my month. The difference between a university and college by the way is a university offers advanced degrees and colleges usually do not. Shels I could careless of your opinion of me, you are a blogger on a boxing website. Your name calling and everything else just really further inflates my ego. This idiot has an intellect like yourself and Einstein mad. Most intellect do not argue with dumbasses... think about it, well that if you are able. Now run along and say something of meaning. And by the way you are way offtopic.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 11 2012, 02:51 PM) *
thumbsup_anim.gif That is great.... This has made my month. The difference between a university and college by the way is a university offers advanced degrees and colleges usually do not. Shels I could careless of your opinion of me, you are a blogger on a boxing website. Your name calling and everything else just really further inflates my ego. This idiot has an intellect like yourself and Einstein mad. Most intellect do not argue with dumbasses... think about it, well that if you are able. Now run along and say something of meaning. And by the way you are way offtopic.gif

Fascinating, just fascinating! Wait, Im sorry, I thought I was reading something relevant. Nevermind...

Keep my name out of your mouth and find the block button, before I find a way to silence your annoying ass, seriously. You have got to be the most annoying adult (or excuse for one) that I've ever seen. Again, move outta my way...

Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 11 2012, 04:03 PM) *
Fascinating, just fascinating! Wait, Im sorry, I thought I was reading something relevant. Nevermind...

Keep my name out of your mouth and find the block button, before I find a way to silence your annoying ass, seriously. You have got to be the most annoying adult (or excuse for one) that I've ever seen. Again, move outta my way...

You stay out of my way and stop being disrespectful and overly opinionated and we have a deal.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 12 2012, 03:46 PM) *
You stay out of my way and stop being disrespectful and overly opinionated and we have a deal.

Im guessing that you are having a hard time leaving well enough alone...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.