Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather's last Night as a Free man
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Allmenjoi8
I guess tomorrow is the day Mayweather has to turn himself in to do a 3 month bid, I wonder what his last night of freedom will consist of? Well Miss Jackson does not have to wear makeup to bed for the next three months, lucky her. I am joking. For those of you that have been locked up what is the mindset that ones has going into jail for a stint? I would not make it throught the in take process. God be with him and I hope he gets out sooner than later...
MaxPayne
Floyd has always appeared to be mentally strong and so I doubt that the experience necessarily rattles him psychologically. Also, let's put this in perspective: he's going to county jail, not a maximum security facility. I think he gets out in about 40 to 45 days and should be no worse for wear.
The Original MrFactor
Robert Downey Jr made it through jail and his career was better for it. Lindsey Lohan... ahh, well you cant win em all. Mayweather will be fine. Hopefully he learns that with all the money ion the world, you still gotta obey the law. Maybe this will humble him and he can resume his biggest job, which would be working on always being a good father.
leonthegee
Floyd will be isolated. He will be fine. His people will be bringing him food. He'll get to see his kids. He will be chillen like a villian. Its not like hes going to a max prison. Its county time and Las Vegas county for that matter. Hell, they even have slot machines where he will be lmao. He will probably get more pussy than most of us out in the free world. If TI can shoot music videos while hes locked up what kind of extra benifits do you think Floyd is gonna have?
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jan 6 2012, 07:28 AM) *
Robert Downey Jr made it through jail and his career was better for it. Lindsey Lohan... ahh, well you cant win em all. Mayweather will be fine. Hopefully he learns that with all the money ion the world, you still gotta obey the law. Maybe this will humble him and he can resume his biggest job, which would be working on always being a good father.

He appears to be a good parent but everyone can improve. Lindsey Lohan kept getting out. Now Paris Hilton spent a few hours in jail, great lawyer. I don't know if he broke the law. I have not seen a picture of Jossie Harris having a messed up face. You think that would be plastered all over the internet. I am sure an argument ensued and words were said and maybe some pushing but Mayweather is too arrogant to hit someone weaker then him. It would be a lost but that is my opinion. He does not seem like the type but who knows. I would never think Oscar would wear fishnets willingly.

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Jan 6 2012, 09:05 AM) *
Floyd will be isolated. He will be fine. His people will be bringing him food. He'll get to see his kids. He will be chillen like a villian. Its not like hes going to a max prison. Its county time and Las Vegas county for that matter. Hell, they even have slot machines where he will be lmao. He will probably get more pussy than most of us out in the free world. If TI can shoot music videos while hes locked up what kind of extra benifits do you think Floyd is gonna have?

It is still jail! I do not care how easy it my seem. it is still jail.
Seek
This is really sad. It will do Mayweather good to get his priorities straight. I hope he will still fight this year maybe a fight in june or july and then Pacquiao in November like Bob suggested.
leonthegee
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 07:21 AM) *
He appears to be a good parent but everyone can improve. Lindsey Lohan kept getting out. Now Paris Hilton spent a few hours in jail, great lawyer. I don't know if he broke the law. I have not seen a picture of Jossie Harris having a messed up face. You think that would be plastered all over the internet. I am sure an argument ensued and words were said and maybe some pushing but Mayweather is too arrogant to hit someone weaker then him. It would be a lost but that is my opinion. He does not seem like the type but who knows. I would never think Oscar would wear fishnets willingly.

It is still jail! I do not care how easy it my seem. it is still jail.

He might miss his bed a little bit but its not like its gonna break him.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Jan 6 2012, 10:57 AM) *
He might miss his bed a little bit but its not like its gonna break him.

He has to eat prison food, he is under the jail's control. His movements are restricted and he can't train. It sucks.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 10:21 AM) *
I don't know if he broke the law. I have not seen a picture of Jossie Harris having a messed up face. You think that would be plastered all over the internet. I am sure an argument ensued and words were said and maybe some pushing but Mayweather is too arrogant to hit someone weaker then him.

SMH...the guy was arrested for God's sake, he went to trial, AND had eye witnesses testify...Im quite sure thats enough to prove that he did something. Now, to what degree did he commit this act, who knows...other than the eye witnesses.

Get your head in the game and stop defending the guy. If he beat your ass, Im sure you would want him in jail, and not have some mindless blogger defending his every transgression. Sheesh, c'mon now, there's been too many domestic violence cases against him...Im sure he did it at least once.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2012, 12:50 PM) *
SMH...the guy was arrested for God's sake, he went to trial, AND had eye witnesses testify...Im quite sure thats enough to prove that he did something. Now, to what degree did he commit this act, who knows...other than the eye witnesses.

Get your head in the game and stop defending the guy. If he beat your ass, Im sure you would want him in jail, and not have some mindless blogger defending his every transgression. Sheesh, c'mon now, there's been too many domestic violence cases against him...Im sure he did it at least once.

I am not defending him at all. I think spousal and domestic abuse is the sickest thing for a man to do to a woman that and rape. But I also know that sometimes the victim cry's wolf. The fact that he had his kids with him during the Ortiz fight promotion makes me think twice about what may have happen. If he hit her and did all those other things, I promise you that pictures would have been plastered everywhere. Plus this is the same lady who recanted a abuse charge against Mayweather a few years ago. Plus for a judge to suspend a 34 year state prison sentence to a 90 day stint also says that maybe the charges aren't what they seem to be.

Again I in no way back in man who would touch a woman in a violant way. If he did all that was said that he deserves more than 90 days. From reports the iphone that was stolen he actually bought, so it just looks sloppy. This is a forewarning to Mayweather, that instead of arguing with his ex, learn how to communicate without violance or the threat of it. And eye witness testimony mean jack shit to mean. Many innocent people have been convicted on eyewitness accounts. I can name a few famous ones if you would like.
DubC
Floyd Mayweather Jr. won't have to turn himself in to a Las Vegas jail until June 1, 2012 ... so he can fight in Las Vegas on May 5th ... the judge just ruled.

Floyd was supposed to turn himself in today to begin his 90-day sentence for beating up his baby mana -- but his attorney had asked the judge to postpone the boxer's turn-in date to June 1 ... to give Floyd time to train for a massive fight on May 5th against an undetermined opponent at the MGM Grand.

His attorney's justification ... Floyd's a pro who brings in hundreds of millions in profits for the city of Las Vegas -- and hey, thing's get rescheduled all the time ... no bigs.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/06/floyd-maywea...l/#.TwdJxDWXTqI

^^^^^^^^

With that said, wonder in Pacs cut won't heal by May now
Seek
QUOTE (DubC @ Jan 6 2012, 02:23 PM) *
Floyd Mayweather Jr. won't have to turn himself in to a Las Vegas jail until June 1, 2012 ... so he can fight in Las Vegas on May 5th ... the judge just ruled.

Floyd was supposed to turn himself in today to begin his 90-day sentence for beating up his baby mana -- but his attorney had asked the judge to postpone the boxer's turn-in date to June 1 ... to give Floyd time to train for a massive fight on May 5th against an undetermined opponent at the MGM Grand.

His attorney's justification ... Floyd's a pro who brings in hundreds of millions in profits for the city of Las Vegas -- and hey, thing's get rescheduled all the time ... no bigs.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/06/floyd-maywea...l/#.TwdJxDWXTqI

^^^^^^^^

With that said, wonder in Pacs cut won't heal by May now

Que Bob Arum to come out with a statement saying Pacquiao can't fight untill june. Hopefully Pacquiao stands up to Bob and says give me Floyd on May 5th.

I can care less about Mayweather Pacquiao at this point. It's on May 5th! I can't wait!
BigFightFan
May 5th is back on the books after Mayweather's sentence was suspended. I wonder will Arum add Mayweather to pacquio list of opponents.
MaxPayne
It will never happen. Arum won't change his list and Pacman, being the fucking simpleton that he is will simply agree to fight either Marquez or Cotto.
Allmenjoi8
Money talks and BS walks!!!! Because the economy in Las Vegas does well when Mayweather fights!!! Now that is a new one. Damn!
daprofessor
his sentence has been pushed back...but i know if i only had a few days of freedom before i had to do time....it would be a continous party. i would get out the limo right at the joint....pass the bottle that i'm drinking from back to the nekid woman in the car as i pull up my trousers...and buckle my belt. i'd make a toast right before i hug all my friends and family following me in the other limos in the caravan. then i'd make that long walk...alone. cray.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 6 2012, 04:01 PM) *
his sentence has been pushed back...but i know if i only had a few days of freedom before i had to do time....it would be a continous party. i would get out the limo right at the joint....pass the bottle that i'm drinking from back to the nekid woman in the car as i pull up my trousers...and buckle my belt. i'd make a toast right before i hug all my friends and family following me in the other limos in the caravan. then i'd make that long walk...alone. cray.gif

Okay Tupac
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 02:02 PM) *
I am not defending him at all. I think spousal and domestic abuse is the sickest thing for a man to do to a woman that and rape. But I also know that sometimes the victim cry's wolf. The fact that he had his kids with him during the Ortiz fight promotion makes me think twice about what may have happen. If he hit her and did all those other things, I promise you that pictures would have been plastered everywhere. Plus this is the same lady who recanted a abuse charge against Mayweather a few years ago. Plus for a judge to suspend a 34 year state prison sentence to a 90 day stint also says that maybe the charges aren't what they seem to be.

Again I in no way back in man who would touch a woman in a violant way. If he did all that was said that he deserves more than 90 days. From reports the iphone that was stolen he actually bought, so it just looks sloppy. This is a forewarning to Mayweather, that instead of arguing with his ex, learn how to communicate without violance or the threat of it. And eye witness testimony mean jack shit to mean. Many innocent people have been convicted on eyewitness accounts. I can name a few famous ones if you would like.

I guess I can agree with the first paragraph, because I had those reservations as well. A man should touch a woman in a violent way, especially if they spell violent as "violant" laugh.gif Hell, I wonder how many women would be talking shit to men and trying to fight, if this law was thrown out the window and it was every man for himself. Women like the one that he had children with, aren't built for proper communication and handling things like adults, plain and simple.

An eye witness testimony means jack shit?! Really?! Again, mam, in the beginning of your posts, you do okay, but you totally shit over all it when you say stuff like this. I dont know too many innocent people behind bars, but hey, it appears that I wont be able to get that through your head either. An eye witness testimony means jack shit laugh.gif...I'll have to meditate on the idiocy of that comment.

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 04:01 PM) *
Money talks and BS walks!!!! Because the economy in Las Vegas does well when Mayweather fights!!! Now that is a new one. Damn!

Wow, I wonder how it kept afloat while he was off for 21 months, or even the 16 months that he spent outside of the ring? I guess he used some of that "money majic" and kept the Nevada economy going...probably with that $300M that he made outside of boxing. Hmmm rolleyes_anim.gif ...
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 6 2012, 04:01 PM) *

laugh.gif

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jan 6 2012, 02:55 PM) *
It will never happen. Arum won't change his list and Pacman, being the fucking simpleton that he is will simply agree to fight either Marquez or Cotto.

laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 04:10 PM) *
Okay Tupac

is that what he did? never been a fan of tupac...but it does sound like something he would do. laugh.gif
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2012, 04:28 PM) *
I guess I can agree with the first paragraph, because I had those reservations as well. A man should touch a woman in a violent way, especially if they spell violent as "violant" laugh.gif Hell, I wonder how many women would be talking shit to men and trying to fight, if this law was thrown out the window and it was every man for himself. Women like the one that he had children with, aren't built for proper communication and handling things like adults, plain and simple.

An eye witness testimony means jack shit?! Really?! Again, mam, in the beginning of your posts, you do okay, but you totally shit over all it when you say stuff like this. I dont know too many innocent people behind bars, but hey, it appears that I wont be able to get that through your head either. An eye witness testimony means jack shit laugh.gif...I'll have to meditate on the idiocy of that comment.

Wow, I wonder how it kept afloat while he was off for 21 months, or even the 16 months that he spent outside of the ring? I guess he used some of that "money majic" and kept the Nevada economy going...probably with that $300M that he made outside of boxing. Hmmm rolleyes_anim.gif ...

Shels believe it or not I do know what I am talking about with the eye witness stuff. More cases next to DNA testing have been overturned because of faulty eye witness accounts. In a case in California a few years back a man was released from jail because a woman recanted her testimony of her eye witness account. In Chicago many cases have been overturned because of eye witness accounts were racially charged.

We all make mistakes when typing. Asshole
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 6 2012, 09:38 PM) *
is that what he did? never been a fan of tupac...but it does sound like something he would do. laugh.gif

I am big Pac fan.. love the guy no he never did that but did rap about it.
anthonyaccurate
Allmenjoi8,

You are absolutely right, eyewitness testimony is more times than not incorrect. There are tons of research on this issue.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (anthonyaccurate @ Jan 6 2012, 11:02 PM) *
Allmenjoi8,

You are absolutely right, eyewitness testimony is more times than not incorrect. There are tons of research on this issue.

I know I have done research with this issues but Shels believes our justice system is perfect. Which is weird because Mayweather is sleeping in his own bed tonight
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 10:42 PM) *
Shels believe it or not I do know what I am talking about with the eye witness stuff. More cases next to DNA testing have been overturned because of faulty eye witness accounts. In a case in California a few years back a man was released from jail because a woman recanted her testimony of her eye witness account. In Chicago many cases have been overturned because of eye witness accounts were racially charged.

We all make mistakes when typing. Asshole

You are right, but in RARE cases. Hell, I've seen someone at my last place of employment, get fired for stealing a roll of trashbags. Guess what, somebody told on him, and guess how they backed up the allegation? Yep, you got it....eye witnesses laugh.gif

Im not saying that I think you're just completely wrong, but sometimes, you may want to reword some of your stuff. If you're attempting to educate me, then please dont shower me with your idiocy in the same breath.

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 11:05 PM) *
I know I have done research with this issues but Shels believes our justice system is perfect. Which is weird because Mayweather is sleeping in his own bed tonight

How in the fuck did he even get his sentence reduced to where it is now? Yep, you got it...its called mean green! As a matter of fact, you dont have, because that wasn't your answer. Money runs everything! Had I beat my babymama (which I dont have), and my children saw it and testified, then my ass would be in jail.

Ask yourself this, why in the hell does it seem like the system only cares about his "fight date" (whether he set it months ago or not), when he committed such a serious crime? The judicial system immediately started thinking about...yep, you got it, money, money, money. Guess what...you didn't get it, because that wasn't your initial answer.

Now his crime seems so minimal because these folks are only thinking of pumping money back into the NV economy. If he couldn't do shit for the state, but run up money for a trial, then his ass would be in jail.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2012, 11:26 PM) *
You are right, but in RARE cases. Hell, I've seen someone at my last place of employment, get fired for stealing a roll of trashbags. Guess what, somebody told on him, and guess how they backed up the allegation? Yep, you got it....eye witnesses laugh.gif

Im not saying that I think you're just completely wrong, but sometimes, you may want to reword some of your stuff. If you're attempting to educate me, then please dont shower me with your idiocy in the same breath.

How in the fuck did he even get his sentence reduced to where it is now? Yep, you got it...its called mean green! As a matter of fact, you dont have, because that wasn't your answer. Money runs everything! Had I beat my babymama (which I dont have), and my children saw it and testified, then my ass would be in jail.

Ask yourself this, why in the hell does it seem like the system only cares about his "fight date" (whether he set it months ago or not), when he committed such a serious crime? The judicial system immediately started thinking about...yep, you got it, money, money, money. Guess what...you didn't get it, because that wasn't your initial answer.

Now his crime seems so minimal because these folks are only thinking of pumping money back into the NV economy. If he couldn't do shit for the state, but run up money for a trial, then his ass would be in jail.

Are you drunk? Did you read my statement before? I said money talks! And those cases are hardly rare. Some states won't even consider eye witness accounts as being reason to prosecute someone. Eye witness accounts are proven faulty and they are not rare, hardly rare. And I am sure you were the person who told on your co-worker. You honestly do not know what you are talking about when it comes to eye witness accounts being very faulty. you are showing you ass right now and it isn't pretty because shit is all on it.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 11:38 PM) *
Are you drunk? Did you read my statement before? I said money talks! And those cases are hardly rare. Some states won't even consider eye witness accounts as being reason to prosecute someone. Eye witness accounts are proven faulty and they are not rare, hardly rare. And I am sure you were the person who told on your co-worker. You honestly do not know what you are talking about when it comes to eye witness accounts being very faulty. you are showing you ass right now and it isn't pretty because shit is all on it.

If anything, eye witness accounts seal the deal along with other prior evidence. No Im not drunk, but I feel a headache coming on because of you. I've worked in the justice system for at least 3 years, compared to your "bought" degree, which Im still having a hard time understanding what you majored in. Oh, you did buy your degree, so there's no need to inquire your credentials.

And no, I didn't tell on my coworker, but more people need to spread the word about your intellect deficiency! Since we are talking about eye witnesses/witnessing...if you were on trial right now for being an airhead, and they happened to asked me if I've witnessed such acts on your part...you'd be under the jail by now. Stop trying to be so damn smart, and stick your guns (if you have any).
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2012, 11:47 PM) *
If anything, eye witness accounts seal the deal along with other prior evidence. No Im not drunk, but I feel a headache coming on because of you. I've worked in the justice system for at least 3 years, compared to your "bought" degree, which Im still having a hard time understanding what you majored in. Oh, you did buy your degree, so there's no need to inquire your credentials.

And no, I didn't tell on my coworker, but more people need to spread the word about your intellect deficiency! Since we are talking about eye witnesses/witnessing...if you were on trial right now for being an airhead, and they happened to asked me if I've witnessed such acts on your part...you'd be under the jail by now. Stop trying to be so damn smart, and stick your guns (if you have any).

Because you worked in the justice system for 3 years makes you an expert? Wow. Again eye witness accounts are flawed! If they were not innocent people would not be getting out of jail or prison. Again do some research. My bought degree... don't you have one? And I have said many times before I could careless about my degree, I don't even know where it is.

Again do some research before you start barking about something you clearly know nothing about. Calling me names does not make you right.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 7 2012, 05:38 PM) *
Because you worked in the justice system for 3 years makes you an expert?

Nope, absolutely not, but its a credible source for at least some, if not most of my argument. How long have you worked in the justice system? And PLEASE dont tell me that you know somebody that has/does.

As a matter of fact, I still work with at-risk/career criminal youth that commit crimes and have court dates...guess what...Im able to read court documents, attend court dates, and so forth.

Again eye witness accounts are flawed!

If anything, eye witness accounts may actually help wrap up a case, along with the rest of the evidence. Hell, surveillance cameras are examples of "eye witnesses"...ever heard of the "eye in the sky"? Genius...

My bought degree... don't you have one?

Yes, your BOUGHT degree. Out of all the crap you've been posting, it lacks intellect and facts...let's not even get started on your literary deficiencies. Of course we're on a message board and stuff like that shouldn't matter, but guess what...if you want somebody to take you serious, then you should at least present your arguments in legible manner.

And yes, I have a degree, as a matter of fact, I have two and Im working on a 3rd one. Just because someone has a degree, it doesn't ALWAYS mean that they are experts...as you've proven to us repeatedly.

And I have said many times before I could careless about my degree, I don't even know where it is.

Gee...I wonder what gave you away rolleyes_anim.gif

DubC
:popcorn:
BoxingEinstein

LMAO!!! I love it when Shel and Almenjoi go at it...it's fucking classic shit...I would join in because I don't enjoy Menjoi's posts at all but Shel has been sonnin' Joi for quite some time...

drinks.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 7 2012, 10:54 PM) *
LMAO!!! I love it when Shel and Almenjoi go at it...it's fucking classic shit...I would join in because I don't enjoy Menjoi's posts at all but Shel has been sonnin' Joi for quite some time...

We all bump head around here Einstein, you know how that goes. I try to stay outta the way when you guys go at it (you and JONdaCon) laugh.gif

Nothing major though, it happens. I dont expect everyone to hold hands and sing Kumbaya laugh.gif
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 7 2012, 11:02 PM) *
We all bump head around here Einstein, you know how that goes. I try to stay outta the way when you guys go at it (you and JONdaCon) laugh.gif

Nothing major though, it happens. I dont expect everyone to hold hands and sing Kumbaya laugh.gif

True, everyone has their share of spats. So far the biggest right now is you and Menjoi.

Jon's a dick so he will get another response from me, he wasn't enlightening at all neither challenging in our argument. His diatribe was horrendous and awful with a capital H and A.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 7 2012, 11:49 PM) *
True, everyone has their share of spats. So far the biggest right now is you and Menjoi.

Jon's a dick so he will get another response from me, he wasn't enlightening at all neither challenging in our argument. His diatribe was horrendous and awful with a capital H and A.

Yeah he was boring as hell when it came to an argument laugh.gif He's probably some sexually-confused, scrawny, push-over, who cant get wet, even if he jumped overboard!

Motherfucker is probably 95 lbs, soak and wet, with boots on, and a full stomach...and Im sure that chin of his is glass! Stretch Armstrong-lookin' motherfucker...enough about him though laugh.gif
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 8 2012, 12:00 AM) *
Yeah he was boring as hell when it came to an argument laugh.gif He's probably some sexually-confused, scrawny, push-over, who cant get wet, even if he jumped overboard!

Motherfucker is probably 95 lbs, soak and wet, with boots on, and a full stomach...and Im sure that chin of his is glass! Stretch Armstrong-lookin' motherfucker...enough about him though laugh.gif

LMAO!!! Goddamn Shel, you are immortal when it comes to spat battles/arguments.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 8 2012, 01:03 AM) *

Get a room.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 8 2012, 12:03 AM) *

LOL, not quite immortal...I just get like this when I get tired of hearing people's shit! He was around for a while, I must admit, but he was just a heartless, illiterate, yes-man...and I got tired of his act, real quick. He wasn't all that stupid, but he was quickly catching up...
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 8 2012, 12:06 AM) *
Get a room.

laugh.gif

BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 8 2012, 12:06 AM) *
Get a room.

Look! Nomenjoi's2fuckyou, your disgusting diatribe is tasteless and nothing more than a fanatic nut hugging affair with Floyd Mayweather. You are the epitome of bias principles and cult loving people of specific celebrities. Mayweather would prolly rather have you fetch his socks or shave his head than you touch him or say one word to him. So when your alone with your Mayweather love crushing talk, you get a motel room with your make shift limited edition Floyd Mayweather blow up doll and you are not welcomed in FH.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 8 2012, 01:16 AM) *
Look! Nomenjoi's2fuckyou, your disgusting diatribe is tasteless and nothing more than a fanatic nut hugging affair with Floyd Mayweather. You are the epitome of bias principles and cult loving people of specific celebrities. Mayweather would prolly rather have you fetch his socks or shave his head than you touch him or say one word to him. So when your alone with your Mayweather love crushing talk, you get a motel room with your make shift limited edition Floyd Mayweather blow up doll and you are not welcomed in FH.

you mad?
MaxPayne
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 8 2012, 09:48 AM) *
you mad?

Clearly. Back on topic, I wonder if there's anything that Floyd can do during these next few months from a community service / rehabilitation perspective that would further shorten his incarceration in June. I say this only because I'd like to see him fight twice this year.
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jan 8 2012, 11:51 AM) *
I wonder if there's anything that Floyd can do during these next few months from a community service / rehabilitation perspective that would further shorten his incarceration in June. I say this only because I'd like to see him fight twice this year.

There's no doubt in my mind that Floyd started doing some community service and such, waaaaay before the trial took place. He does things for the community all the time, but all we hear is horseshit stories from reporters who are whoring for that "exclusive" story.

Im sure that sentence will end up being reduced even more, especially if it got pushed back because of a previous fight date agreement. If his crime was as serious as it was blown up to be, then not even a fight date would keep him out of jail.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 8 2012, 02:52 PM) *
There's no doubt in my mind that Floyd started doing some community service and such, waaaaay before the trial took place. He does things for the community all the time, but all we hear is horseshit stories from reporters who are whoring for that "exclusive" story.

Im sure that sentence will end up being reduced even more, especially if it got pushed back because of a previous fight date agreement. If his crime was as serious as it was blown up to be, then not even a fight date would keep him out of jail.

You shit on me for arguing that very point wtf.gif , I get called a nuthugger and everything except a Child of God. Shels don't ever argue with me again. Ever. nono.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 8 2012, 02:06 PM) *
You shit on me for arguing that very point wtf.gif , I get called a nuthugger and everything except a Child of God. Shels don't ever argue with me again. Ever. nono.gif

You tried to argue that point, AFTER you started with this baseless, feminine, emotionally-driven nonsense...

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 12:33 AM) *
I guess tomorrow is the day Mayweather has to turn himself in to do a 3 month bid, I wonder what his last night of freedom will consist of? Well Miss Jackson does not have to wear makeup to bed for the next three months, lucky her. I am joking. For those of you that have been locked up what is the mindset that ones has going into jail for a stint? I would not make it throught the in take process. God be with him and I hope he gets out sooner than later...

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 11:18 AM) *
He has to eat prison food, he is under the jail's control. His movements are restricted and he can't train. It sucks.

So yes, you waited too late to drive your point. Besides, your point has been all over the internet and television stations the whole weekend, so was it even "your very point" to begin with? Some things that you say, I do agree with, but you sometimes do yourself injustice by lacing your points with BS.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 8 2012, 03:18 PM) *
You tried to argue that point, AFTER you started with this baseless, feminine, emotionally-driven nonsense...

So yes, you waited too late to drive your point. Besides, your point has been all over the internet and television stations the whole weekend, so was it even "your very point" to begin with? Some things that you say, I do agree with, but you sometimes do yourself injustice by lacing your points with BS.

You are backtracking. You shitted on me for even defending the fact that he should not have been in jail. I said that due to the circumstances involved it did not make sense. Feminine emotionally driven nonsense? Please... you are the one who name calls and gets off track and your cheerleader Boxing Einstein joins in. What I said when the news hit that he was not going to jail that the charge further proved bullshit to me...

The comment about him going to jail and not being able to do what he wants to do is a comment that I responded. Don't chop my statements up to prove your arguments. And all you do is lace your points with BS. This is a message board it is nothing but points and personal view points. You are looking shabby man. You are so bust trying to dissect everything I say and you set your own trap for you.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 8 2012, 06:07 PM) *
You are backtracking. You shitted on me for even defending the fact that he should not have been in jail. I said that due to the circumstances involved it did not make sense. Feminine emotionally driven nonsense? Please... you are the one who name calls and gets off track and your cheerleader Boxing Einstein joins in. What I said when the news hit that he was not going to jail that the charge further proved bullshit to me...

The comment about him going to jail and not being able to do what he wants to do is a comment that I responded. Don't chop my statements up to prove your arguments. And all you do is lace your points with BS. This is a message board it is nothing but points and personal view points. You are looking shabby man. You are so bust trying to dissect everything I say and you set your own trap for you.

You started to make that point AFTER you said that useless crap to begin with, so you cant expect for anybody to side with you after that. Now you are crying about name-calling, but this is how it works...dont think that you're going to freely vomit up some ignorant horseshit and not catch hell for it.

I dissect your posts to help show you how ass-backwards you can be. Most of the time, you start out great, then you turn around and put your own foot in your mouth when you run off on a tangent with dumb shit. How blond of you laugh.gif Just leave me alone man...

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 11:18 AM) *

Oh yeah, you ill-informed imbecile...he CAN train in jail. Im sure there will be recreation time outside, so he could possibly run then (depending on how strict it is). He can also do push-ups, sit-ups, run in place, and shadow box in his cell. Again, did you think before you posted this? Damn, you rush to spread your bullshit posts all over the board like this is an instant messenger no2.gif

You actually have time to look some of this stuff up, but you choose the crash dummy approach every time. The sad part is, I can tell when you've just looked something up, because your posts actually make sense type of sense and appear too good to be true...unlike what we see from you daily. Now run along and find a doctor to help you get your foot out of your mouth.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 8 2012, 01:52 PM) *

im thinking that too

i could totally see them being like "look he has already paid his fines, done his community service, and attended the anger management sessions regularly"
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 8 2012, 07:16 PM) *
You started to make that point AFTER you said that useless crap to begin with, so you cant expect for anybody to side with you after that. Now you are crying about name-calling, but this is how it works...dont think that you're going to freely vomit up some ignorant horseshit and not catch hell for it.

I dissect your posts to help show you how ass-backwards you can be. Most of the time, you start out great, then you turn around and put your own foot in your mouth when you run off on a tangent with dumb shit. How blond of you laugh.gif Just leave me alone man...

Oh yeah, you ill-informed imbecile...he CAN train in jail. Im sure there will be recreation time outside, so he could possibly run then (depending on how strict it is). He can also do push-ups, sit-ups, run in place, and shadow box in his cell. Again, did you think before you posted this? Damn, you rush to spread your bullshit posts all over the board like this is an instant messenger no2.gif

You actually have time to look some of this stuff up, but you choose the crash dummy approach every time. The sad part is, I can tell when you've just looked something up, because your posts actually make sense type of sense and appear too good to be true...unlike what we see from you daily. Now run along and find a doctor to help you get your foot out of your mouth.

SO he can have the same training he does on the outside in jail? I am sure running around in a circle versus running through Las Vegas is a little different. doing pad work with uncle Roger vs. shadow boxing in a small cell, yeah... but I am the imbecile? Now you are sounding illogical. I actually don't look stuff up. But again you are name calling and pointing out how dumb and blond I am but you refuse to argue the point I bring up. Come down from that self inflated high horse you have. I guess being a moderator makes your points automatically right well they do not. Some people can not handle power.... And another thing you backtrack. And what exactly did I vomit up, here is what I said from the start:

I think the charges against him were inflated and laced with BS. It is rare that a judge would give a 90 day jail sentence from a possible 34 years state prison sentence if something happened. Why was Mayweather's kids with him if they witnessed their father beat their mother? The courts would not let that ride. I also said that the charges were further BS when the judge delayed sentencing so Mayweather could fight. Then you attack for sticking up for him, then you attack me because I stated that eye witness accounts are flawed when there are cases upon cases that says so. Then you start name calling when you realize how wrong you actually are. Your lover boxing Einstein jumps in and then it is more BS from you. I think you should go back and analyze your argument because it is clear that you have no idea what you are actually arguing. Just because you name call does not make you right. I bet you scream and yell during arguments, that does not make you right either. Run along and find reality and a solid ground for you to stand on.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 8 2012, 10:17 PM) *
SO he can have the same training he does on the outside in jail? I am sure running around in a circle versus running through Las Vegas is a little different. doing pad work with uncle Roger vs. shadow boxing in a small cell

Making the most of limited training, surely beats the hell outta no training at all. Hell, its only 3 months...not 3 years.

Now you are sounding illogical. I actually don't look stuff up.

You're accusing somebody of being illogical??? The nerve of you...

I actually don't look stuff up

That's your fuckin' problem now...admitting your lack of initiative to attain further knowledge of various subjects. Instead, you choose to aimlessly barge in and vomit foolishness. Is there a brain in that pez dispenser that you call a head, or is it strictly used to spew out futile bullshit?

you refuse to argue the point I bring up.

Believe me sweetheart...Im a firm believer in not wasting time...

Come down from that self inflated high horse you have. I guess being a moderator makes your points automatically right well they do not. Some people can not handle power....

Im not on a high horse, its just extremely frustrating to even debate with a social retard about anything. Being a mod has absolutely nothing to do with me feeling like my points are always right.

If I didn't know how to handle my "power", then I would have banned you a long time ago for being the idiot that you are. I just love it when an idiot validates my opinion of them.

I wont even bother reading the rest of your post. My advice to you from now on...if you decide to come to a battle of wits, you best not come unarmed. Most of all...stay outta my way.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 8 2012, 11:47 PM) *
Making the most of limited training, surely beats the hell outta no training at all. Hell, its only 3 months...not 3 years.

You're accusing somebody of being illogical??? The nerve of you...

That's your fuckin' problem now...admitting your lack of initiative to attain further knowledge of various subjects. Instead, you choose to aimlessly barge in and vomit foolishness. Is there a brain in that pez dispenser that you call a head, or is it strictly used to spew out futile bullshit?

Believe me sweetheart...Im a firm believer in not wasting time...

Im not on a high horse, its just extremely frustrating to even debate with a social retard about anything. Being a mod has absolutely nothing to do with me feeling like my points are always right.

If I didn't know how to handle my "power", then I would have banned you a long time ago for being the idiot that you are. I just love it when an idiot validates my opinion of them.

I wont even bother reading the rest of your post. My advice to you from now on...if you decide to come to a battle of wits, you best not come unarmed. Most of all...stay outta my way.

You comment on my post... thanks guy. And I didn't bother reading your post just the last part usually what you say is either overly sarcastic criticism or just nonsense. Again come down from your self imposed BS righteousness. It is a little nauseating. Again name calling is for elementary kids but yet you claim you are this wise guy who is just cool, right. Faking the funk Shels, but what should I expect from a know it all?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.