Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Jail til June, FIGHTHYPE, who are the real, possible oppenents?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
BigDDatHomey
FIGHTHYPE-Do you have any solid info on who Money might fight next?

Damn my spelling sucked just now....anyway...

FIGHTHYPE-Do you have any solid info on who Money might fight next?
Cheesey1
Come on FightHype, spill the beans!!
checkHook
I toldya this man ain't doing no jail time. Come on, now!!! Continuance-shimunance, with all the charity work this man is doing right now, plus the community service that I'm sure he will amp up to the max, I smell a 'Time served' and 'Reduced sentence' in this mans future because of his 'exemplary service in the community'.

On to new (but old) business....oh Bobby, will you let Manny come out and play???????
thehype
Yep.

laugh.gif
Cshel86
No jail time til June???

***CShel reaches for the Captain Morgan in the pantry***
logicalThinker
I know arum is pissed lol
DubC
He obviously can't announce anything until after Pac announces hi next opponent, and we know Bob ain't allowing THE fight to happen (until he is ready to cash Manny out). And if May announces an opponent before, Arum will come out with a statement "We were negotiating for the fight, but Floyd didn't want it" lol
Box in Hand
How can anyone be surprised. If you paid attention you would have seen Floyd out doing community service, posting pics of new Bentley's he bought etc. Not the actions of someone going to jail. Money talks bullshit runs the marathon. Arum still won't put Floyd in the ring with Pac so maybe we see Floyd against Cotto.
Seek
According to an article at the scene, Canelo and Guerrero are the two possible opponents for Mayweather. An announcement will be made next week.

I'm not too thrilled to hear this.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 6 2012, 07:22 PM) *
According to an article at the scene, Canelo and Guerrero are the two possible opponents for Mayweather. An announcement will be made next week.

no2.gif

Me either. Canelo clearly isn't ready and who gives a shit about Guerrero dntknw.gif Canelo is still a bit green, and Guerrero hasn't done shit but sit on his thumbs and beg for a fight with Mayweather and Pacquiao. Im sure this wont be the end of this...maybe this will be one of those "Twitter" announcements that will leave us refreshing the page until it appears laugh.gif

***Where's Allmenjoi's nut-hugging ass at? It shouldn't be too long before she comes barging in here with some exciting nonsense...
Seek
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2012, 07:38 PM) *
no2.gif

Me either. Canelo clearly isn't ready and who gives a shit about Guerrero dntknw.gif Canelo is still a bit green, and Guerrero hasn't done shit but sit on his thumbs and beg for a fight with Mayweather and Pacquiao. Im sure this wont be the end of this...maybe this will be one of those "Twitter" announcements that will leave us refreshing the page until it appears laugh.gif

***Where's Allmenjoi's nut-hugging ass at? It shouldn't be too long before she comes barging in here with some exciting nonsense...

Yeah I hear you. I mean sure Canelo or Guerrero may give Floyd some problems but they havn't beat anyone or done anything that spells mega-fight. I was planning on going to see this fight live at the MGM. Always wanted to see Floyd and Alvarez fight in person but them facing one another is premature. Hopefully it's not at a catchweight either. Don't weaken an already green Canelo. 154 makes it dangerous
DubC
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 6 2012, 06:47 PM) *
Yeah I hear you. I mean sure Canelo or Guerrero may give Floyd some problems but they havn't beat anyone or done anything that spells mega-fight. I was planning on going to see this fight live at the MGM. Always wanted to see Floyd and Alvarez fight in person but them facing one another is premature. Hopefully it's not at a catchweight either. Don't weaken an already green Canelo. 154 makes it dangerous

According to the article previously noted, it would be at a 150 catchweight...I don't believe much of the nonsense I read over there, I'll wait on Hype to bring some truth...I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being Cotto
BigFightFan
Cotto vs Mayweather at 150 if cotto signs with GBP! I would love to see it
daprofessor
i've always wanted to see cotto/floyd. pac/floyd lost all of its' luster after pac got schooled by jmm. i say cotto!!!
mrchitown
This is a sweet deal for Floyd regardless. He in all likelihood, Could complete his community service before he goes in, he'll fight May 5th, go in June 1st and he probably will only be back there for a month. That's what you pay them high power attorneys for lol. All in all a very good deal for Floyd
MaxPayne
Honestly, I would rather watch a rematch with Ortiz than a fight against Alvarez. Alvarez isn't ready at all. Fighting dead bodies don't mean shit.
pimpfighterROQ
If its not Manny fighting Floyd, I don't want to see any either of their fights. Especially for Pacquiao. Aren't people too tired of this boxing drama already? shit. It's better for these two to retire from boxing. Let the new champions fight and take the spotlight.

Floyd fighting Canelo? Cotto? ...Guerero???? wtf?

Pacquiao fighting Marquez (again!?), Bradley (who?), Peterson??, Cotto? Get the fuck outta here.

Ugh so done with this drama shit.

Donaire vs Vasquez, Berto vs Ortiz 2. Let the attention be directed at them please. Forget this so called megafight.
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2012, 07:38 PM) *
no2.gif

I am the nut hugger but you are the first to respond. But since Shels you are so anxious to hear what I have to say here it is:

34 year sentence gets to reduce to 90 days in jail and that gets an extended to June 1st. The reason for this is, when Floyd fights he brings money to Vegas. Now if he really hit this woman and did all that was said in the police report do you really think that a FEMALE judge would give this much leniency to someone as dangerous as Floyd? Well I know what my first one of two PPVs will be.... and you are of course an asshole ok.gif

I do work, have a life and have I have a kid so if I can't rush to this board there you go.
Cshel86
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Jan 6 2012, 10:57 PM) *
If its not Manny fighting Floyd, I don't want to see any either of their fights. Especially for Pacquiao. Aren't people too tired of this boxing drama already? shit. It's better for these two to retire from boxing. Let the new champions fight and take the spotlight.

I'll bet my ass that you'll be the first one here asking for a stream when either of these two fight. I'll be looking out for you. Im taking it that when you say that you dont want to see these two fight (if they aren't fighting each other)...you really mean that you aren't willing to pay for those fights. Right?

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 11:01 PM) *
I am the nut hugger but you are the first to respond. But since Shels you are so anxious to hear what I have to say here it is:

34 year sentence gets to reduce to 90 days in jail and that gets an extended to June 1st. The reason for this is, when Floyd fights he brings money to Vegas. Now if he really hit this woman and did all that was said in the police report do you really think that a FEMALE judge would give this much leniency to someone as dangerous as Floyd? Well I know what my first one of two PPVs will be.... and you are of course an asshole ok.gif

I do work, have a life and have I have a kid so if I can't rush to this board there you go.

Actually I do want to hear what you say...I need a laugh for the evening laugh.gif First off, FMJ has MONEY to COVER HIS ASS FIRST...then he can generate money to the economy of NV. You are just going off of shit that you've been hearing...its been said all over ESPN, and its also been said before today. Im sure the female judge wasn't thinking about how much money Floyd could pump back into the state of Nevada...she was more than likely thinking how much of a THREAT he was to the state of Nevada. Dummy...

A judge doesn't care about how much money you can pump back into the economy, they will only think past the money that you've invested in the case to save your own ass, then the safety and well-being of the community comes up (not in that order). Again, stop being a blind nuthugger and posting shit that you've heard, in defense of him.

Who cares what PPVs you order, you will still be as clueless as some of those A-List celebs sitting there whoring for camera time. As far as your personal life, who cares, dont start throwing in personal factors to cover up your deficiency of boxing facts and so forth. You are on a boxing forum...you know that right?

Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2012, 11:39 PM) *
I'll bet my ass that you'll be the first one here asking for a stream when either of these two fight. I'll be looking out for you. Im taking it that when you say that you dont want to see these two fight (if they aren't fighting each other)...you really mean that you aren't willing to pay for those fights. Right?

Actually I do want to hear what you say...I need a laugh for the evening laugh.gif First off, FMJ has MONEY to COVER HIS ASS FIRST...then he can generate money to the economy of NV. You are just going off of shit that you've been hearing...its been said all over ESPN, and its also been said before today. Im sure the female judge wasn't thinking about how much money Floyd could pump back into the state of Nevada...she was more than likely thinking how much of a THREAT he was to the state of Nevada. Dummy...

A judge doesn't care about how much money you can pump back into the economy, they will only think past the money that you've invested in the case to save your own ass, then the safety and well-being of the community comes up (not in that order). Again, stop being a blind nuthugger and posting shit that you've heard, in defense of him.

Who cares what PPVs you order, you will still be as clueless as some of those A-List celebs sitting there whoring for camera time. As far as your personal life, who cares, dont start throwing in personal factors to cover up your deficiency of boxing facts and so forth. You are on a boxing forum...you know that right?

What? Make sense. What is a judge's job? To defend the law not be accountable for vegas's income. She could of tld May's lawyers to go to hell and he is doing his time instead Money and the economy of Vegas won. You are on one tonight. put the Captain Morgan down because you are sounding really silly and damn stupid.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 6 2012, 11:44 PM) *
What? Make sense. What is a judge's job? To defend the law not be accountable for vegas's income. She could of tld May's lawyers to go to hell and he is doing his time instead Money and the economy of Vegas won. You are on one tonight. put the Captain Morgan down because you are sounding really silly and damn stupid.

Trust me sweetheart...there's not enough air in the world to fill up that empty head of yours drag.gif
thehype
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 6 2012, 07:22 PM) *

laugh.gif
Hops
Floyd can now fight a taxicab driver because of what the judge did.

If the judge is really looking after Vegas' economy, then she should have done the following:

1. Ask whether Floyd is fighting Pacquiao on May 5.
2. Put Floyd to jail immediately if he isn't fighting Pacquiao. It doesn't matter whether or not Pacquiao or Arum is the one afraid of making the fight.
3. Delay the sentence if Floyd is really fighting Pacquiao.

Cshel86
QUOTE (Hops @ Jan 7 2012, 12:15 AM) *
Floyd can now fight a taxicab driver because of what the judge did.

If the judge is really looking after Vegas' economy, then she should have done the following:

1. Ask whether Floyd is fighting Pacquiao on May 5.
2. Put Floyd to jail immediately if he isn't fighting Pacquiao. It doesn't matter whether or not Pacquiao or Arum is the one afraid of making the fight.
3. Delay the sentence if Floyd is really fighting Pacquiao.

Hate to break it ya Hops, but if it came down to these 3 stipulations, obviously Arum would have to agree to it...and Im sure there's NOTHING Arum would love more than to see Floyd behind bars, while he continues to carry out his agenda with Pacquiao.
Hops
It isn't for Floyd or Arum. It's for the economy.

If Floyd isn't fighting Pac on May 5, then better serve the 90 days immediately. Floyd can train in the gym and still whoop any taxicab's ass on May 5.
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 6 2012, 04:32 PM) *
No jail time til June???

***CShel reaches for the Captain Morgan in the pantry***

Lmwao... +1...

I see nothing happening in the way of may/ pac fight...

I've lost all hope.. even with no jail time till June news..

***boxingstill#1 reaches for the 151 on the counter****

Gotta love this sport...
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Hops @ Jan 7 2012, 01:15 AM) *
If Floyd isn't fighting Pac on May 5, then better serve the 90 days immediately. Floyd can train in the gym and still whoop any taxicab's ass on May 5.

DEF AGREE with this one....

With the exception of a Floyed Cotto showdown
DubC
LMAO ARUM

Says "Mayweather is in play, but not for May 5th...blah blah blah...It will have to be the end of May where we are constructing a 40k seat stadium on the strip...blah blah blah...OH YEAH, Manny has a "cut" that we have to consider"

What a fuckin joke...Will that dinosaur just die already? He knows the date, stuck his foot in his mouth mentioning "Manny won't be able to fight until June" and THEN after Floyd is supposedly going to jail says "May or June"...NOW Floyd isn't going to jail so he tries to save face by saying it has to be "late May" which is less than a week before Floyd has to report to "maybe" go to jail

I GUARANTEE, if Floyd were actually serving his time right now that Arum would have jumped on that May 5 date...

ALSO...Marquez said he wouldn't fight Pac again in Vegas, and Arum is setting up a site on the strip? JMM knows better, I don't think he will go back to Vegas for that fight...His family is set already, has no need for more money-especially if he knows he is going to get raped no matter what he does...
BoxingFan86
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 7 2012, 12:01 AM) *
Trust me sweetheart...there's not enough air in the world to fill up that empty head of yours drag.gif

laugh.gif
Seek
QUOTE (thehype @ Jan 7 2012, 12:12 AM) *
laugh.gif

Mayweather vs Guerrero...yaa..a.yy

Mayweather vs Canelo...yaaa.aa.yy

dntknw.gif

Please tell me you know something I don't
Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 7 2012, 12:01 AM) *

since the body and brain need oxygen I would hope air would flow through me. I see that you are lacking oxygen and common sense. Plus you are attacking me and not my point which means you have no point. ad hominem are we Shels?
logicalThinker
Will may really do the full 90 or will he get the paris hilton overnight/week sentence
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jan 7 2012, 01:59 AM) *
Lmwao... +1...

I see nothing happening in the way of may/ pac fight...

I've lost all hope.. even with no jail time till June news..

***boxingstill#1 reaches for the 151 on the counter****

Gotta love this sport...

LMAO! 151?! You're gonna be out for the count man! I just drink to it, because I foresee a barrage of excuses coming from Arum. Hell, this time, he may schedule Manny a fight on June 8th...just to be safe.

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Jan 7 2012, 10:39 AM) *
since the body and brain need oxygen I would hope air would flow through me. I see that you are lacking oxygen and common sense. Plus you are attacking me and not my point which means you have no point. ad hominem are we Shels?

You should be the last to call ANYBODY out about common sense, as shitty as your record is around here. Ad hominem?! Wow, Im impressed that you had to google a Latin phrase, when you SHOULD be practicing your native English language, in which you have life & death battles with on a daily basis. Translate this...FUCK usted mismo! Having trouble? I'll help you, its simple...Go fuck yourself!
thehype
QUOTE (Seek @ Jan 7 2012, 10:31 AM) *
Mayweather vs Guerrero...yaa..a.yy

Mayweather vs Canelo...yaaa.aa.yy

dntknw.gif

Please tell me you know something I don't

I do.

laugh.gif
Seek
QUOTE (thehype @ Jan 7 2012, 05:40 PM) *
I do.

laugh.gif

Are you saying there is another opponent other than Canelo and Guerrero who is more likely to fight Floyd on May 5th?
Hotsauce
QUOTE (thehype @ Jan 7 2012, 04:40 PM) *
I do.

laugh.gif

its cotto or martinez
Hotsauce
i know im right
iKeNjiro
It'll be Pacquiao
Cshel86
C'mon man, Floyd's fighting Marquez again...yall aint know?
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 7 2012, 06:56 PM) *
C'mon man, Floyd's fighting Marquez again...yall aint know?

naw bruh i got my sources
Cshel86
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Jan 7 2012, 07:07 PM) *
naw bruh i got my sources

LMAO! What sources? Boxing Scene? Max Boxing...where they said Mayweather/Ortiz only did 850k?
MaxPayne
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 7 2012, 07:12 PM) *
LMAO! What sources? Boxing Scene? Max Boxing...where they said Mayweather/Ortiz only did 850k?

He must have heard it from the Home Depot Hurricane.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 7 2012, 07:12 PM) *

some dude from fighthype
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jan 7 2012, 07:46 PM) *
He must have heard it from the Home Depot Hurricane.

laugh.gif

The one-eyed, fighting machine!

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Jan 7 2012, 07:50 PM) *
some dude from fighthype

Guess I didn't get the memo...
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 7 2012, 07:53 PM) *
Guess I didn't get the memo...

yea u got to have that sticky icky
DubC
QUOTE (thehype @ Jan 7 2012, 03:40 PM) *
I do.

laugh.gif

I'm still callin Cotto rap.gif

And I love how all Floyd's negotiations stay quiet, and then all of the sudden BAM! There it is...

My only question about Cotto, is they are fighting on May 5 which is a Mexican holiday-and Cotto isn't "Mexican" dntknw.gif
BoxingEinstein

It's official Floyd is fighting Pacquiao it's all a farce..just to make it look like the fight isn't happening. I've seen Richard, Arum and etc. all have spoken out at the same time. It's too coincidental, Arum is feeding Pacman to the wolves since it's too much of a risk to face Marquez again, or Bradley. I live in Cali and my sources are ad agents who also work with MGM grand and other Vegas companies. LET'S GET IT..............

....sike.....

Floyd faces Canelo easily and beats him easily....

*BoxingEinstein grabs the vodka, Patron and Everclear from the stash box*

oh and BOB ARUM JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY....!!!!that will be all...
Cshel86
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 7 2012, 09:52 PM) *
*BoxingEinstein grabs the vodka, Patron and Everclear from the stash box*

Damn...you're trying to reach "stupor status" man laugh.gif
BoxingEinstein
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 8 2012, 12:21 AM) *
Damn...you're trying to reach "stupor status" man laugh.gif

Yeah, you damn right. I'm all for watching a talent and athletic specimen like Floyd in the ring but maybe while I'm drunk it will make me more excited while watching Floyd toy with The Ginger Cookie for 12 rounds or maybe a late TKO.
Cshel86
QUOTE (DubC @ Jan 7 2012, 09:06 PM) *
My only question about Cotto, is they are fighting on May 5 which is a Mexican holiday-and Cotto isn't "Mexican" dntknw.gif

With the payday Cotto is guaranteed to get...Im sure he wont mind being Mexican for one day laugh.gif Beats the hell out of a PR Day Parade weekend payday against a possible nobody...those big June paydays are over for Miguel.

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 8 2012, 12:33 AM) *
Yeah, you damn right. I'm all for watching a talent and athletic specimen like Floyd in the ring but maybe while I'm drunk it will make me more excited while watching Floyd toy with The Ginger Cookie for 12 rounds or maybe a late TKO.

Being drunk while a highly anticipated fight takes place, always knocks the jitters off!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.