Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A clash for the ages...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cheesey1
I don't know about anybody else, but I'm a fan of the legendary clashes between Allmenjoi and CShel. While CShel's veteran ring tactics make him the favourite going into these clashes, Allmenjoi's unpredicatability and never say die attitude make her a real threat. Call me crazy, but over 12 rounds, I pick Allmenjoi because I think she'd drive CShel crazy via the nervous breakdown that he'd suffer in round 9.

(Allmenjoi you'd better be a woman and not some guy posting as a woman).
Cshel86
Im past the nervous breakdown stage...I honestly believe she has 9 lives! LOL
Cheesey1
Not sure if DubC said this already, but this bout can be the undercard for the King Mo / Ben thompson confrontation
DubC
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 9 2012, 09:52 AM) *
Not sure if DubC said this already, but this bout can be the undercard for the King Mo / Ben thompson confrontation

LMAO

I did start a thread for a Battle Royal between them, but drunkenly had a typo in the title so I asked CShel to remove it drinks.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 9 2012, 10:52 AM) *

laugh.gif

You guys are a mess! I dont know about that BT/King Mo thing, so I cant speak on it. Am I at least worth being named the co-feature though? LOL
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 9 2012, 10:22 AM) *
I don't know about anybody else, but I'm a fan of the legendary clashes between Allmenjoi and CShel. While CShel's veteran ring tactics make him the favourite going into these clashes, Allmenjoi's unpredicatability and never say die attitude make her a real threat. Call me crazy, but over 12 rounds, I pick Allmenjoi because I think she'd drive CShel crazy via the nervous breakdown that he'd suffer in round 9.

(Allmenjoi you'd better be a woman and not some guy posting as a woman).

laugh.gif

sorry cshell....my money is on allmenjoi. she's got ur number. u could fight her 10 times...and she'd beat u 10 out of 10. it's just one of those things. laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 9 2012, 02:13 PM) *
laugh.gif

sorry cshell....my money is on allmenjoi. she's got ur number. u could fight her 10 times...and she'd beat u 10 out of 10. it's just one of those things. laugh.gif

Professor...if you truly think that, then I feel an extreme state of dismay coming on. You should go ahead and schedule an epic event of you getting stoned to death, courtesy of all FightHypers!!! If this is a joke, then please spare us all the agony of your humor...

I'll take into account, the raging crush that have on her, as a possible reason for your current state of delusion laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 9 2012, 02:31 PM) *
Professor...if you truly think that, then I feel an extreme state of dismay coming on. You should go ahead and schedule an epic event of you getting stoned to death, courtesy of all FightHypers!!! If this is a joke, then please spare us all the agony of your humor...

I'll take into account, the raging crush that have on her, as a possible reason for your current state of delusion laugh.gif

crush? laugh.gif i have no idea who she(assuming it is a she) is....so a crush would definitely be out of the equation. but carry on...i'll make all my bets on the side. smile.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 9 2012, 04:18 PM) *
but carry on...i'll make all my bets on the side. smile.gif

You must be fascinated with losing!
BoxingEinstein

This whole thread is a joke, smh another wasteful and useless thread. All intelligent FightHyper's all know that Shel has been making Almenjoi his son or daughter or whatever he or she is. He constantly counters her off topic arguments and uses her own stupidity against her. I mean did anyone catch her saying she was a english teacher or she graduated college with a degree in English but yet her literature is as foul as Bob Arums breath and excuses. SMH

thumbsdown_anim.gif
Cheesey1
My money's on Allmenjoi. If I had a signature, I'd bet it.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (DubC @ Jan 9 2012, 11:30 AM) *
LMAO

I did start a thread for a Battle Royal between them, but drunkenly had a typo in the title so I asked CShel to remove it drinks.gif

Okay, got it.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 9 2012, 12:31 PM) *
laugh.gif

You guys are a mess! I dont know about that BT/King Mo thing, so I cant speak on it. Am I at least worth being named the co-feature though? LOL

Nah, even though your clashes with Allmenjoi are legendary in the underground (the FightHype boards), they don't have the mainstream appeal of the King Mo/Ben Thompson clash, so it's got to be the undercard.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Jan 9 2012, 05:34 PM) *
This whole thread is a joke, smh another wasteful and useless thread. All intelligent FightHyper's all know that Shel has been making Almenjoi his son or daughter or whatever he or she is. He constantly counters her off topic arguments and uses her own stupidity against her. I mean did anyone catch her saying she was a english teacher or she graduated college with a degree in English but yet her literature is as foul as Bob Arums breath and excuses. SMH

thumbsdown_anim.gif

Of course I'm joking. I've got nothing against Allmenjoi (as long as she isn't a guy posting as a woman) and find it amusing when she and CShel argue. No harm, no foul.

Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 9 2012, 07:28 PM) *
My money's on Allmenjoi. If I had a signature, I'd bet it.

If I ever had a reason to be pissed at you Cheesey...this post gives me enough ammunition to be! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 9 2012, 07:33 PM) *
Nah, even though your clashes with Allmenjoi are legendary in the underground (the FightHype boards), they don't have the mainstream appeal of the King Mo/Ben Thompson clash, so it's got to be the undercard.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.