Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bob's Downfall
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
pimpfighterROQ
Browsing youtube and saw this. Kinda interesting how he reacts to the bullshit he puts out to people. From Pacquiao excuses, to Cotto, to Margarito fighting again...

I really hope he retires in my lifetime.

Bob Arum gets booed off stage

BoxingEinstein

I hope he croaks and falls over and allow Todd Duboef to take over as he will allow the fighters at Top Rank to fight other promoters fighters and would've been had allowed Pacquiao to fight Mayweather. Bullshittin Bob Arum is his new nickname. Fuck Him!!
daprofessor
great video!!! laugh.gif
Cshel86
Hahahahaha!!! Man this shit didn't even need caption! The title of this thread should've been, "Ready to Laugh at a Windbag"!

Anybody see Brandon Rios' shot-out ass trying to make weight in the background? They should've used that towel and ran his ass off the damn stage laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 9 2012, 07:15 PM) *
Hahahahaha!!! Man this shit didn't even need caption! The title of this thread should've been, "Ready to Laugh at a Windbag"!

Anybody see Brandon Rios' shot-out ass trying to make weight in the background? They should've used that towel and ran his ass off the damn stage laugh.gif

that's when he lost his title on the scales. pretty funny that all of this went down at the exact same time. i can't believe i didn't see this video sooner! nice to see bob boo'd off stage. i wonder who the guy was that was giving manny steward shit? probably margacheatos manager.
MaxPayne
Bob's not going anywhere. He's going to keep making boatloads of money because stupid motherfuckers will keep watching Top Rank promoted fighters, even though he's robbing them all blind. Isn't life grand ?
pimpfighterROQ
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 9 2012, 08:15 PM) *

Thanks Cshel for editing that for me. But yeah surprised about this one and the booing. Haha Brandon was dehydrated as hell lol. You can see Robert Garcia raging during that weigh in hahaha.
HazConvictedFelonMane
I truly cant stand Bob Arum's lying ass. From the moment he spoke right after the final bell rang on Pac-Marquez 3 I knew he was going to make a play to keep Floyd away from Manny by saying Marquez and Manny need an immediate rematch. I hate that guy. He's poison for boxing.
pimpfighterROQ
QUOTE (HazConvictedFelonMane @ Jan 9 2012, 09:37 PM) *
I truly cant stand Bob Arum's lying ass. From the moment he spoke right after the final bell rang on Pac-Marquez 3 I knew he was going to make a play to keep Floyd away from Manny by saying Marquez and Manny need an immediate rematch. I hate that guy. He's poison for boxing.

He really is. Can you imagine what modern boxing would've been like if it weren't for his meddling?
BoxingStill#1
That Video was bitter sweet for me

Sweet in the sense that he actually listens to the public and boxing community when it comes to scrutiny..

Bitter in the sense that he just don't give a shit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.