Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bob Arum admitted that Top Rank fixes fights. Why watch anymore? Investigation
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
xAUGUSTUSx
I just don't understand why we continue to support this illegal organization. Marquez said that Bob Arum admitted that he fixed his fight with Pacquiao. Since none of us are happy with Arum anyway I don't understand why we continue to pay for pre determined outcomes.

B-----scene banned me for this exact same post

This is what they sent me

You have been banned for the following reason:
When your thread gets deleted, don't repost it. Stop the libel/slanderous threads as well.

Date the ban will be lifted: 01-25-2012, 06:00 AM

If this site bans me aswell for talking the truth then there is a higher power controlling these sites.
Cshel86
I had coffee and a McMuffin this morning...
dhoward126
I've been sick myself, breakfast has had to be liquefied.
xAUGUSTUSx
Everyone is scared to reply. It's just too funny really. Marquez told us that Arum admitted fixing the fight. Why would you fools continue to complain about the sport but also continue to support Top Rank? You people are scared of real change it's pathetic. You're all cowards.
leonthegee
QUOTE (xAUGUSTUSx @ Jan 11 2012, 07:35 AM) *
Everyone is scared to reply. It's just too funny really. Marquez told us that Arum admitted fixing the fight. Why would you fools continue to complain about the sport but also continue to support Top Rank? You people are scared of real change it's pathetic. You're all cowards.

I never heard Marquez say that. Where did you read that?
Cshel86
QUOTE (xAUGUSTUSx @ Jan 11 2012, 10:35 AM) *

...and why is this country looking for weapons of mass destruction, when its clear that your stupidity is the biggest threat?

Nobody's afraid to reply, you're just a mindless nitwit. I can't believe I clicked on this. The saddest part is, I actually read it. Sheesh, what in the hell is wrong with me?
xAUGUSTUSx
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 11 2012, 09:39 AM) *
...and why is this country looking for weapons of mass destruction, when its clear that your stupidity is the biggest threat?

Nobody's afraid to reply, you're just a mindless nitwit. I can't believe I clicked on this. The saddest part is, I actually read it. Sheesh, what in the hell is wrong with me?

Here you go fool #1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcnWFi1wK0c...feature=related
xAUGUSTUSx
QUOTE (xAUGUSTUSx @ Jan 11 2012, 09:35 AM) *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcnWFi1wK0c...feature=related
xAUGUSTUSx
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Jan 11 2012, 09:39 AM) *
I never heard Marquez say that. Where did you read that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcnWFi1wK0c...feature=related
Cheesey1
While I think that's definitely possible given, I don't think that's as much of a problem as PEDs in sports. That, to me, is the real threat and the fact that a few boxers were busted last year, is proof that the sport needs to take it very, very seriously. As far as you getting banned by that other site that's the sort of douche bag move I'd expect from them and further proof that the universe intended for them to have B.S as their initials.
Cshel86
Dude, do yourself a solid and stick these links up that clown pocket that you refer to as an asshole! While you're at it, see if you can locate your brain in there laugh.gif

Stop whining about shit that wont change. Im almost sure they banned you over there for being an idiot. In regards to your research...where do I sign up to be a Top Rank investigator?...sounds like you dont have to know much.
xAUGUSTUSx
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Jan 11 2012, 09:54 AM) *
While I think that's definitely possible given, I don't think that's as much of a problem as PEDs in sports. That, to me, is the real threat and the fact that a few boxers were busted last year, is proof that the sport needs to take it very, very seriously. As far as you getting banned by that other site that's the sort of douche bag move I'd expect from them and further proof that the universe intended for them to have B.S as their initials.

The thing is that the #1 fighter being accused of PED use just so happens to be Top Ranks #1 fighter. What a double whammy.
xAUGUSTUSx
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 11 2012, 09:55 AM) *
Dude, do yourself a solid and stick these links up that clown pocket that you refer to as an asshole! While you're at it, see if you can locate your brain in there laugh.gif

Stop whining about shit that wont change. Im almost sure they banned you over there for being an idiot. In regards to your research...where do I sign up to be a Top Rank investigator?...sounds like you dont have to know much.

Thanks for the comment Bob!
Cshel86
QUOTE (xAUGUSTUSx @ Jan 11 2012, 11:06 AM) *
Thanks for the comment Bob!

You come around here with your butt-hurt thread and crying for justice, but check this out...nobody gives a rat's ass about this, and surely no one cares about Arum. If its the sport that people love, then they will eventually purchase the fights, regardless of whats going on. Take your whining elsewhere...
xAUGUSTUSx
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 11 2012, 10:12 AM) *
You come around here with your butt-hurt thread and crying for justice, but check this out...nobody gives a rat's ass about this, and surely no one cares about Arum. If its the sport that people love, then they will eventually purchase the fights, regardless of whats going on. Take your whining elsewhere...

You obviously are'nt a fan of the sport or else you would care about corruption from the sports biggest promoter. This was admitted and you just want to pretend it was never said. If you want to continue to fool yourself than go ahead but stay the fvck out my thread biotch
Cshel86
QUOTE (xAUGUSTUSx @ Jan 11 2012, 11:15 AM) *
You obviously are'nt a fan of the sport or else you would care about corruption from the sports biggest promoter. This was admitted and you just want to pretend it was never said. If you want to continue to fool yourself than go ahead but stay the fvck out my thread biotch

The chief reason for this thread, is to raise the awareness about the speed of stupidity and how contagious it is. Thanks for your demonstration sir!
xAUGUSTUSx
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 11 2012, 10:22 AM) *
The chief reason for this thread, is to raise the awareness about the speed of stupidity and how contagious it is. Thanks for your demonstration sir!

Why come on a boxing site for the sole purpose of insulting people. Why boxing? Why did you choose this sport? You obviously can't have an educated opinion. The fact that your just some internet warrior that just talks shit does'nt really make me care too much. You're obviously getting nowhere with your nonsense. Not one person has paid attention to you. Why do you bother? it's a serious question.
Cshel86
QUOTE (xAUGUSTUSx @ Jan 11 2012, 11:33 AM) *
Why come on a boxing site for the sole purpose of insulting people. Why boxing? Why did you choose this sport? You obviously can't have an educated opinion. The fact that your just some internet warrior that just talks shit does'nt really make me care too much. You're obviously getting nowhere with your nonsense. Not one person has paid attention to you. Why do you bother? it's a serious question.

Not one person has paid attention to me?! Aren't you responding? You fire off at the mouth about people being afraid to respond, but again, where is the substance in this thread, let alone, some clear evidence? Nobody has replied because its all hogwash.

I have a confession to make, I watched that poor video of your's, and the subtitles were poorly written, which was a clear indicator that those probably weren't even JMM's words. An educated opinion?! Does that even make sense. An opinion means "shit" anyway, so whats your point? Where does Arum admit that he fixes fights? By telling JMM that "its business"?

One more question space cadet, why would JMM just shoot of at the mouth about his promoter...knowing that he has total control over his career while he's signed with him? Again, that video was shitty and it proved nothing. We talk about boxing nonstop here, and this wack ass video hasn't come up once...let alone Marquez's oh so disrespectful dialogue in the video.

Keep up your brilliant display of foolishness...you're impressing everyone ok.gif
MaxPayne
I actually think there's merit to this, in the sense that Bob Arum and Don King have been involved in skullduggery for decades at this point.

Fixing fights with officials? Yes, there are known instances of both.

Robbing their fighters blind ? Yes, Don King stole over $100 MM (literally) from Mike Tyson and VisionQuest's analysis of Pacquiao's finances show that there has definitely been misappropriation of funds.

Turning a blind eye to PEDs/substance abuse and fighter indiscretions? Look no further than Arum championing Margacheato even after it was apparent to everyone and their kid sister that Cheato was a lying bastard.

It's sad, but it's what you have to put up with until these 2 motherfuckers die and a new generation of promoters comes to the fold.
xAUGUSTUSx
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jan 11 2012, 10:47 AM) *
I actually think there's merit to this, in the sense that Bob Arum and Don King have been involved in skullduggery for decades at this point.

Fixing fights with officials? Yes, there are known instances of both.

Robbing their fighters blind ? Yes, Don King stole over $100 MM (literally) from Mike Tyson and VisionQuest's analysis of Pacquiao's finances show that there has definitely been misappropriation of funds.

Turning a blind eye to PEDs/substance abuse and fighter indiscretions? Look no further than Arum championing Margacheato even after it was apparent to everyone and their kid sister that Cheato was a lying bastard.

It's sad, but it's what you have to put up with until these 2 motherfuckers die and a new generation of promoters comes to the fold.

At least someone has an opinion instead of just running your mouth. My point is that if Arum is that ignorant and blatant about it why should we coninue to support his company. We're all at our breaking point when it comes to corrupt BS happening in the sport. Why would we let this stand. This was one of the worst decisions all year. Most people ignor it because they all want to see Pacquiao vs Mayweather. Now what if that fight does'nt happen? Do we really feel like seeing Marquez get ripped off 4 times? We all complain about it but no one wants to do anything about it. Check out this video from the British commentary. They had Marquez winning 10 rounds to 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7JzST4qCEs
Cshel86
QUOTE (xAUGUSTUSx @ Jan 11 2012, 12:37 PM) *
We all complain about it but no one wants to do anything about it. Check out this video from the British commentary. They had Marquez winning 10 rounds to 2.

Really though, what can we do about it? Isn't that the point of complaining...when something is wrong, but you cant do anything about it? They had JMM winning 10 rounds to 2?! Man the credibility of your sources are dying a slow death no2.gif The sad part is, you actually believe it.

10 rounds to 2?! Wow, just wow. Not even the biggest idiot in the world (present company excluded), would even fix their mouth to say that Marquez won 10 rounds of that fight. Keep it coming dude...
Cshel86
This guy is a tool. Whenever he gets caught up in his bullshit, he leaves the board for a few minutes to find answers...only to come back with more madness. First, he posts a video of Marquez with fake subtitles that was obviously written by a bell end, then he comes back with another garbage video with a bunch of numb skull spectators/reporters who had the fight 10-2 in favor of Marquez. Really?

Man I swear, this foolishness is none the less entertaining, and its definitely getting me through the day laugh.gif C'mon jack-in-the-box, where are you? Im waiting for more of your rubbish!
daprofessor
unfortunately, bullshit like that has become a norm in the sport. arum is a disease that needs to be eliminated....but once he's gone...someone else will take his place...and we'll be going thru the same exact shit. i despise poli-tricks just as much as the next guy...but if u don't want to deal with them...knock the muthaphucka out. take it out of the judges hands. i had marquez beating pac in the last two fights they had...the first one being a draw. most ppl who know boxing believe jmm won. he knows he won. the fans know he won. that's good enough for me. pac is an illusion.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 11 2012, 12:42 PM) *
Really though, what can we do about it? Isn't that the point of complaining...when something is wrong, but you cant do anything about it? They JMM winning 10 rounds to 2?! Man the credibility of your sources are dying a slow death no2.gif The sad part is, you actually believe it.

10 rounds to 2?! Wow, just wow. Not even the biggest idiot in the world (present company excluded), would even fix their mouth to say that Marquez won 10 rounds of that fight. Keep it coming dude...

not to stir the pot, but i had it 8-4 with 2 rounds that could have gone either way. i gave them both to pac so 10-2 is conceivable.
xAUGUSTUSx
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 11 2012, 11:42 AM) *
Really though, what can we do about it? Isn't that the point of complaining...when something is wrong, but you cant do anything about it? They JMM winning 10 rounds to 2?! Man the credibility of your sources are dying a slow death no2.gif The sad part is, you actually believe it.

I had Marquez winning most of the rounds. Anyone who understands boxing did aswell. Watch the video or STFU!
Cshel86
QUOTE (xAUGUSTUSx @ Jan 11 2012, 01:11 PM) *
I had Marquez winning most of the rounds. Anyone who understands boxing did aswell. Watch the video or STFU!

Sadly. I watched that bullshit video, and it did nothing but extend your ride on the short bus bro. Can I have my time back?
Cshel86
QUOTE (xAUGUSTUSx @ Jan 11 2012, 09:18 AM) *
I just don't understand why we continue to support this illegal organization. Marquez said that Bob Arum admitted that he fixed his fight with Pacquiao. Since none of us are happy with Arum anyway I don't understand why we continue to pay for pre determined outcomes.

First off, to save yourself the heartache and a hurt ass, there's not much we can do about what Arum does. Stop ordering the damn PPVs, its that simple.

B-----scene banned me for this exact same post

Did they really? Wow, you appear to have given them reason enough to do so. To be honest, nobody gets banned for nothing (as you seem to be making this your argument), so Im sure there's more that went on.

Anything that's logically written, wouldn't warrant banishment.If you got banned for it over there, then why bring it over and hope for different results? You know what I call that my friend? Sheer stupidity....

You have been banned for the following reason:
When your thread gets deleted, don't repost it. Stop the libel/slanderous threads as well.

Wow, and you wonder why you got the boot. I guess reading and comprehension doesn't strike you as being a priority. When you create a stupid thread (which applies to this very thread), it gets deleted, then you turn right back around and recreate it, then of course, you're gonna get the boot.

Im sure a message was sent to you about the content of your thread when it was closed. Libel/slanderous threads could possibly get a pass, if only they were logically written. The sad thing is, idiots like you have the most convincing arguments, but your literary limitations do you no justice. Let's not even begin with the bogus research that you continuously vomit in this thread.

Date the ban will be lifted: 01-25-2012, 06:00 AM

FYI...bans dont have tentative dates to be lifted. A ban is a ban. The only time a ban is lifted, is upon the discretion of the one who followed through with it, or when somebody pulls rank and lifts it.

Suspensions have tentative lifting dates, which is probably what happened to you over there, but you're just too damn developmentally delayed to understand that. Be glad that I've yet to receive a response from the admin over there...yes, I emailed them. I didn't do it for your sake, I just did it to see if you were dumber over there, than you are over here.

If this site bans me aswell for talking the truth then there is a higher power controlling these sites.

You dont "talk" the truth, you "speak" the truth. Again, your literary limitations are in full swing. Higher power?! I'll just take a wild guess that you believe in aliens as well.

I can picture it now...you live in the attic of your grandma's house, you wear that same dingy wife beater with those same "jerzee" sweatpants with multiple holes in them, you a have a big ass telescope aiming at the window with E.T. posters on the wall. I forgot something, you have probably never been laid before, and you have a pet cat that your weird neighbors gave you out of pity. Close enough?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.