Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: for any uk fans...ref and judges for the williams vs mcphilbin fight
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
ref - marcus mcdonnell

judges : ritchie davis , mark green , terry o'connor

source - talking to marcus on twitter
Cshel86
When will this fight air? I'll try to catch it when it comes on...
Cheesey1
Thanks (I had no idea this was happening), but what do you think of the Kell Brook/ Matthew Hatton bout? No surprise here, picking Brook to get the TKO, or clear UD. Also, I can't believe that Boxrec has George Groves as no. 15 and James DeGale as no. 22, ridiculous. While I can understand Groves being ranked above DeGale because of his questionable victory, but to be ranked above him by seven spots...?
fightscoreollector
the williams fight is around 9pm uk time...if you are from atlanta i think there is a 5-6 hour time difference.

regarding brook=hatton...i expect brook to stop hatton late , groves should be higher than degale but as you say 7 places is a bit high
Cheesey1
CShel, it's currently a 5 hr. diff. Re. Brook/Hatton, I wonder if Hatton'll be more susceptible to the KO now that he's back at WW. As good of a job that boxrec does, some of their rankings boggle...
Cshel86
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Jan 12 2012, 03:22 AM) *
the williams fight is around 9pm uk time...if you are from atlanta i think there is a 5-6 hour time difference.

Im guessing that this bout takes place on the 13th???
fightscoreollector
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 13 2012, 01:30 AM) *
Im guessing that this bout takes place on the 13th???

yes mate it does
Cshel86
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Jan 12 2012, 09:02 PM) *
yes mate it does

Gotcha! Im actually ready for the Kell Brook/Matthew Hatton bout coming soon!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.