Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brandon Rios vs Antonio DeMarco: WBC title on the line
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BoxingEinstein

Who are you picking in this possible fight.....and why?
mgrover
rios by TKO in the 8th

even though rios looked like shit against murray i think thats mainly due to the weight drain, if its at 140, and demarco is there to trade, it'll end fairly fast. if he attempts to outbox rios which he doesn't usually do then the TKO round 8
Cshel86
DeMarco! All day long! That height advantage and that chin of his will work wonders in the ring, and he has power that Rios will have to respect. Now, Rios will make him work, no doubt, but I seriously think DeMarco will outlast him.
pimpfighterROQ
Rios in my opinion. He's like a little Margarito, with good power. That last fight, he just fucked up Murray's face. Especially if this fight happens in 140. Rios won't have to drain and turn to Skeletor that much.

Good match up though.

Cshel86
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Jan 11 2012, 09:45 PM) *
Rios won't have to drain and turn to Skeletor that much.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
daprofessor
isn't this fight at 135? demarco wins. hopefully he knocks the punk out.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jan 12 2012, 04:22 AM) *
isn't this fight at 135?

Hopefully it is at 135, if it happens soon. Hell, I dont see why not, oh yes I do...we'll have to see how this plays out between Arum and Shaw. It should be at 135, and not moved up to 140, just because Rios' fat ass cant make weight.

This dude needs somebody around him to help maintain his weight, and not blow up between fights like he always does. If he does have a designated person, then he should be ashamed.
checkleft
He's staying at 135 for at least two more fights, Garcia already came out and said it. They have him working with a nutritionist and stuff, I guess they got him off the fast food which was a big problem for him.

Demarco could probably stop rios.
Plah
Rios takes this one.
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 12 2012, 01:54 PM) *
I guess they got him off the fast food which was a big problem for him.

Is it fast food that he's struggling with, or is it those big ass Mexican fiesta that he was part of in that Cotto/Margarito 24/7? There's no way in the world I could train and be around Mexican food...I swear Mexican food is my achilles heel no2.gif

QUOTE (Plah @ Jan 12 2012, 08:21 PM) *
Rios takes this one.

Think so? How, exactly?
checkleft
Yea some real Mexican food is a diet killer. But I mean some dirty right from the other side of the border food, Mexican food in America just isn't the same. Lol, I swear I gain ten pounds everytime I vacation Haha
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 13 2012, 02:46 AM) *
Yea some real Mexican food is a diet killer. But I mean some dirty right from the other side of the border food, Mexican food in America just isn't the same. Lol, I swear I gain ten pounds everytime I vacation Haha

Man if I go across the border and eat some Mexican food, dont expect me to come back. I will immediately start searching for real estate down there!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.