Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guerrero claiming Money is ducking him
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
du365
Here the Ghost on another site - f i g h t s a g a stating that Money is scared of him.

Claiming Floyd Mayweather's comments were nothing more than a smoke screen, the former lightweight champion stated:

"Mayweather really doesn't want to fight me. He likes to hand-pick his opponents. I'm a southpaw who's 5'9" and my walk-around weight is 152 lbs. I'm bigger than he is. Plus, I have incredible punching power in both hands. And most of all, I've studied this guy and know him like the back of my hand. I'm the guy that can hurt him and he knows it.
pimpfighterROQ
I just dont see why a lightweight can even have the odacity to challenge Mayweather when he never made noise in 140 let alone 147. Never fought top echelon lightweights (fought only katsidis and casamayor sleep.gif). he's doesnt even have a huge Mexican following let alone be known to casual boxing fans. When I first read the shit talk he's been causing I was like "really?? Really? Gtfo here".

Things people think and say for a quick shot up of money and fame sleep.gif smh.

bnoles4life
QUOTE (du365 @ Jan 14 2012, 12:59 PM) *
Here the Ghost on another site - f i g h t s a g a stating that Money is scared of him.

Claiming Floyd Mayweather's comments were nothing more than a smoke screen, the former lightweight champion stated:

"Mayweather really doesn't want to fight me. He likes to hand-pick his opponents. I'm a southpaw who's 5'9" and my walk-around weight is 152 lbs. I'm bigger than he is. Plus, I have incredible punching power in both hands. And most of all, I've studied this guy and know him like the back of my hand. I'm the guy that can hurt him and he knows it.

There are also companies out there that claim to make a guy's dick bigger as well. Give much credence to that?
mitukczuk
Well, i think he must have felt pretty embarassed after Floyd was like "Guerrero ? Who the hell is he?" and that is what caused him to act like a child. I saw two of his fights and he is the same desilusioned dude as all Floyds oponents. If somebodys swinging around with being 5'9 and weighing this'n that, i am immediatly losing interest because that is simply not enough...its nothing tbh especially against Floyd !

I hate these guys who become relevant out of the blue, just because of their mouths. two months ago, i didnt even know who he is and i am following boxing quite a long time fly to heavy !
un01
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Jan 14 2012, 02:13 PM) *
Floyd was like "Guerrero ? Who the hell is he?

its kinda hard to be scared of someone when you dont even know who the hell he is. lol.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jan 14 2012, 01:52 PM) *
There are also companies out there that claim to make a guy's dick bigger as well. Give much credence to that?

Hell...ask the bald-headed, black guy, wearing the red wifebeater, who was cheesin' hard as hell on the infomercial...he may have lucked up on the product laugh.gif
Cshel86
***Cshel yelling to Robert Guerrero***

Allmenjoi8
QUOTE (du365 @ Jan 14 2012, 12:59 PM) *

Tell him to stand in line. What has he done to be able to face Mayweather. That guy needs to pay his dues like the rest of these young boxers.
leonthegee
Just wait till Floyd beats Manny. Then the haters will be claiming Floyd is too. Guerreros used Floyds name enough to get his name out there. Lets see what he does from now.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Jan 14 2012, 05:15 PM) *
Just wait till Floyd beats Manny. Then the haters will be claiming Floyd is too. Guerreros used Floyds name enough to get his name out there. Lets see what he does from now.

Floyd won't get that chance. That fight isn't gonna happen.
Cshel86
Hahahaha!!! Guerrero's ass is hurting because he couldn't get the fight! I wonder how he would feel if he knew from jump, that floyd was the least bit interested...oh wait, he did get the memo laugh.gif You could feel the hurt in his interview, but oh fuckin' well!!!
Franchize
Guerrero calling Mayweather out is like me showing up to a Heat game with gym shorts and a basketball yelling in the crowd that LeBron can't beat me 1 on 1. C'mon dude. What happened to paying your dues? Look how long Floyd had to wait to get fights against Mosley and De La Hoya. This guy beat Cassamayor, Katsidis and Litzau. Other than that,I don't even know who the guys he beat are. I doubt, unless he fights Pacquiao or Mayweather, that he could even have a fight on PPV. Who would buy that shit?He'd be an undercard on a Hopkins vs Jones III fight lol
Dlac
he just tryna cash out cause tryna get out of boxing and be with his wife and family..so he using every tactic to get a big money fight...i dont blame him but he smoking blue magic thinking he can win
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jan 14 2012, 07:42 PM) *
Guerrero calling Mayweather out is like me showing up to a Heat game with gym shorts and a basketball yelling in the crowd that LeBron can't beat me 1 on 1

laugh.gif

...and I thought I was sarcastic! Dammit man!

I completely understand fighters calling out the big names...it helps get their names out there and sometimes they're lucky enough to land the fight. All of the greats (who weren't the greats at that time), called out greater opponents, its how the game goes. Guerrero just got caught up in his own shenanigans, or somebody from his team was talking big shit in his ear.
BrutalBodyShots
Screw Robert Guerrero. In my view he doesn't have any real good wins. Someone mentioned Casamayor and Katsidis, two guys that had been stopped recently by Marquez prior to facing Guerrero... Katsidis in his previous fight. Everyone knows Casamayor's time was around 10 years ago; he's been way past it for years. Litzau is another win that on paper might look decent but when you realize he was KO prior to facing Guerrero it seems likes noteworthy.

I don't care that the guy "walks around at 152 pounds" either. He's smaller than Floyd. Significantly. He's trying to pull a Mosley and jump from 135 to 147 to face the best without a stop at 140. Problem is he isn't a prime Mosley. Never will be. All of Mayweather's last string of opponents walks around above 152 pounds. Guerrero's weight wouldn't even be in the top 100 of Mayweather's concerns, if he even had any.

Cshel86
QUOTE (BrutalBodyShots @ Jan 17 2012, 01:20 PM) *
Screw Robert Guerrero. In my view he doesn't have any real good wins. Someone mentioned Casamayor and Katsidis, two guys that had been stopped recently by Marquez prior to facing Guerrero... Katsidis in his previous fight. Everyone knows Casamayor's time was around 10 years ago; he's been way past it for years. Litzau is another win that on paper might look decent but when you realize he was KO prior to facing Guerrero it seems likes noteworthy.

I don't care that the guy "walks around at 152 pounds" either. He's smaller than Floyd. Significantly. He's trying to pull a Mosley and jump from 135 to 147 to face the best without a stop at 140. Problem is he isn't a prime Mosley. Never will be. All of Mayweather's last string of opponents walks around above 152 pounds. Guerrero's weight wouldn't even be in the top 100 of Mayweather's concerns, if he even had any.

+1

He would look just as shitty as Floyd's last few opponents after the first couple of rounds...when they found out they were up shitcreek. You're right, Guerrero has done nothing different from Floyd's opponents, in regards to running down the line of what they can offer in the ring (size, power, southpaw, etc), but the only difference is that those guys were known.

Guerrero is highly unknown, but his mind isn't computing that for some reason, or he may have a false sense of popularity laugh.gif People were ready to see Mosley fight Oscar, sadly, that isn't Robert's case. We are hoping for him to fight guys at 140, but I guess he woke up one morning and said, "Fuck it, Im gonna be a welterweight today"...maybe this came after a long night at the bar, who knows.
mgrover
id prefer to see marquez vs the ghost at 140lb
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 17 2012, 08:45 PM) *
id prefer to see marquez vs the ghost at 140lb

Yeah me too. Ask The Ghost about Marquez, and he'll say that he (JMM) ducked him as well. Marquez had bigger shit to deal with, which included a 3rd Pac fight for waaaay more money than he could've made against Guerrero.

Truth is, Guerrero needs any and everybody that he steps in the ring with, and he's becoming more and more delusional as we speak.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.