Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which fighter's girlfriend/wife you find attractive?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
pimpfighterROQ
Every known boxer has one woman by his side. Which wife or girlfriend do you find hot and attractive? smile.gif

For me I choose three..

First I pick Ricky Hatton's wife (don't know her name) but she is a hot tall blonde with that attractive british accent. Damn keeper.

Next I choose Millie De la hoya, she's got the face and she's bound to love you long time lol. Especially if she can survive all the stress Oscar De la hoya brings her.

Lastly, Shane Mosley's girlfriend...Bella Gonzales. She's got the body that would make you come home as soon as possible after work. Enough said. But she seems to be a potty mouth and kind of a gold digger. so I pick her last.

What's your choice? smile.gif
bnoles4life
Sorry, Ms. Jackson!!!!!!!!! That chick is a DIME (Darren Stevens from Bewitched- chin withstanding)!!!!

Rachel Donaire is straight, too.

Shane's chick is John Blaze, as well
Cshel86
With the others already named...I have to go with Margarito's wife! Hold the stones people, hold the stones. No matter how much of a piece of shit her husband may be...thats his fault...point is, she's fuckin' hot!!! (women love when you call 'em "hot" cool.gif )
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 14 2012, 08:38 PM) *
With the others already named...I have to go with Margarito's wife! Hold the stones people, hold the stones. No matter how much of a piece of shit her husband may be...thats his fault...point is, she's fuckin' hot!!! (women love when you call 'em "hot" cool.gif )

Yeah, she'd get it in the worst way, as well.
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jan 14 2012, 08:45 PM) *
Yeah, she'd get it in the worst way, as well.

Yeah Cotto's wife looked better than her in the last fight...but maybe I should blame it on her outfit (or lack there of) for 1-upping Marg's wife laugh.gif
pimpfighterROQ
Haha Cotto's wife is hotter. I honestly don't find Margarito's wife hot lol. Although my friends find her hot though during the Cotto Marg II fight. I was like wtf you serious? haha.

But yeah like the above post said. Rachel Donaire. Damn how can I forget her. She's hot as hell. A fighter too.
Col Reb
1. Froch's girl
2. Mosley's girl
3. Tarver's wife
E.C.LEGEND
1. Floyd's girls

2. Froch's girl

3. Shane's girl
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 14 2012, 08:52 PM) *
Yeah Cotto's wife looked better than her in the last fight...but maybe I should blame it on her outfit (or lack there of) for 1-upping Marg's wife laugh.gif

I dunno 'bout Cotto's wife...she always has a pitcher's mound worth of base/foundation...she looks, well...dead. I mean, she's looks like a live black and white movie, surrounded by a world in color. You can have her.

Oh yeah....Froch's girl is pretty smooth. I mean, there's like 50 hot British chicks and it appears Froch and Calzaghe (his ex) nabbed two of 'em.
mrchitown
I'm going to have to go with Froch's girl and Mosley's new gold digger LOL.
mgrover
Frochs girl p4p queen
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jan 15 2012, 08:13 PM) *
Frochs girl p4p queen

Yep...she's more than likely "hurtin' for a squirtin'"! laugh.gif

Dont pay me any attention folks laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jan 15 2012, 09:55 AM) *
I dunno 'bout Cotto's wife...she always has a pitcher's mound worth of base/foundation...she looks, well...dead. I mean, she's looks like a live black and white movie, surrounded by a world in color. You can have her.

laugh.gif

I just thought that she looked better than Margarito's wife during the last fight...but I can give most of that thanks to her cleavage that night! Any other night...Margarito's wife steals the show thumbsup_anim.gif
pimpfighterROQ

holy shiitt. This makes me see my girlfriend boring now wink.gif

Froch...you lucky man.
Cshel86
All of these dudes have hot women, hands down. The way I see it though, Ms. Jackson is the top chick since Mr. Floyd is the top fighter in the sport...he's the highest paid guy, and also the flashiest, so Ms. Jackson gets the Queen position by way of the "It goes without saying rule".
Cheesey1
I wouldn't say no to any of the ladies listed, but I'd pick Miss Jackson and the very close runner up is Rachel Donaire. Cotto's wife probably throws that thing like a superstar (no disrespect Mrs. Cotto), so she gets an honourable mention.
pimpfighterROQ
Miss Jackson is damn nice, but she has that gold digger look and that chin lol. Froch's girl for me hands down.
Cshel86
With any of these chicks...just turn out the lights, and none of the other mess matters laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.